• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Mixed Emotions Ch. 08

Mixed Emotions Ch. 08

1234

Ch 8: The Monday After

Author's notes:

1. This is a work of fiction. The activities and practices described in this series are neither condoned nor recommended. If you choose to do anything described in real life with real people you do so at your own risk.
2.All characters are fictional and any likeness to any living person is purely coincidental.
3.The chapters are numbered in a sequence for a reason. It is recommended that they be read in numerical order.

--------------------------------------------

Monday morning all was back to normal routine. The Dungeon had been cleaned and tidied on Sunday afternoon, with Dana washing and sterilizing all the equipment, changing the sheets and generally making the place look pristine and new. She lingered over the task, reliving the scenarios she had seen and experienced in the room and planning new scenarios for next time, hopefully soon after Todd returned. Her busy mind was already scheming and she had broached the subject of that scheming to her parents that evening at dinner.

"Mom, you know that Todd lives several hundred miles away and is staying at a hostel while he attends university, don't you. Do you think that if we changed the single bed in my room for a double or queen size that he could come and live with us? He'd pay board, of course, and help around the house, and you'd still have the two spare rooms as you have now, and it's not like he's taking up much space or anything," she said in a rush in case she lost her nerve part way through.

"Well," replied Marcie neutrally, "That is an idea. Have you spoken to Todd about it?"

"No, not yet and he's away this week. I only thought of it as I was cleaning the Dungeon. Obviously it's unrealistic for us to continue to live there because that limits the use that others can make of it, so I thought just maybe he could share my room."

"You know," contributes Greg, "Dana has a point. There really would not be any inconvenience, even the bathroom use wouldn't be affected because Dana has her own ensuite. The only thing I'm thinking is that Dana's room is quite small and by the time you fit a bigger bed and Todd's gear in there it would be very cramped." He gave Marcie a wink, unseen by Dana.

"Yes, you're right," agreed Marcie, playing along, "There just wouldn't be enough space in your room for the two of you plus all your stuff. No, I think that the situation will just have to stay as it is with you seeing Todd on Friday and Saturday nights, spending your sleeping time in your own separate beds."

For Dana, this was a huge blow. She had her hopes high that she and Todd could live together here and sleep together in her room in a nice large bed. She looked at her parents' faces, wondering what she would have to say to convince them. Next thing Greg bursts out laughing.

"You look the picture of abject misery," he said to Dana, "We're not serious, we're simply winding you up."

"Oh Mom, Dad, you mean you will let Todd come and stay in my room?" she asked excitedly.

"Absolutely not," replied Greg emphatically. He paused for a short time to let that sink in. Dana was totally perplexed and showed it, fists clenched, very tense, ready to do battle. "We will clean out the guest suite, which is bigger than your room and already has a queen size bed and an ensuite and you can both move into that."

Dana jumped up and threw her arms around Greg, hugging and kissing him. "Thank you so, so much, Daddy," she enthused.

She skipped over to Marcie, "Oh thank you Mom," she said, giving her hugs and kisses also. Marcie was pleased that Dana was so happy with that arrangement, even though she was slightly put out that she had not even been consulted about this option. However, she had to admit to herself that it seemed an excellent solution. So together they spent the evening sorting out Dana's new living quarters and moving all her stuff into the larger room.

That night Dana slept well in her new bed. She decided to keep the whole thing a secret from Todd until he returned from his trip, considering that this was one of those good secrets that lovers do not have to share immediately.

So Dana was in a very happy mood this morning. She felt healthy, relaxed, sexually fulfilled (for how long she wondered) and after her normal breakfast with her parents she and Greg dressed and went their separate ways, leaving Marcie home alone to manage the household chores.

About an hour elapsed when the doorbell rang. Marcie was still in her semi-transparent house coat, naked underneath, but gave this no thought as she opened the door to greet Pam, Gabby's mother, and invited her in.

"Come on in, Pam, it's good of you to call. We rarely get to see each other it seems. I'm just making a coffee, would you like one?"

Pam noted with a slight shock the state of dress, or undress, that Marcie exhibited and seemed quite happy with, but pressed on anyway. "You're right, we certainly don't spend a great deal of time together. Thank you, I'd love a cup of coffee."

Marcie seated Pam in the conversation pit of the lounge and hurried out to make the coffee. She caught a glimpse of herself in the hall mirror and her cheeks reddened at the thought of what Pam must think of her. Oh well, she thought, if she doesn't like it she can leave.

A few minutes later Marcie brought the coffee and some biscuits into the lounge and placed them on the table between the seats, sitting down opposite Pam and noticing as she did so that her short housecoat rode up and slipped sideways to reveal quite an extent of her inner thigh. She thought that Pam may almost have a view of her pussy.

For a while Pam and Marcie chatted about nothing important, nibbling biscuits and sipping their coffee. Marcie wondered what the visit was about and soon found out as Pam came to the point.

"Marcie, it sounds like Gabby had a great time yesterday but I have a few questions for you."

Uh, OK, thought Marcie, time for the inquisition and judgement. She prepared for the worst.

"Gabby seemed very happy indeed after she came home. She told us she had a great time and really enjoyed herself but wouldn't go into any detail. You know how teenagers are. She also said that she had been invited back again and was looking forward to returning. So David and I were just wondering what actually happened and what this so-called dungeon thing is that you have." Where do I start, thought Marcie. At the beginning, obviously.

"Pam, you and David have been married for about the same time Greg and I have. Do you find that your sex life has deteriorated during that time?"

Pam blushed and looked away, embarrassed at the turn of conversation. She did not know how to answer.

"Look, Pam," continued Marcie, "If I'm going to tell you about the Dungeon then we have to be completely frank and honest about things. Yes, it is about sex, but it is also about enjoying each other's love, caring and physicality in an adventurous and exciting way. People can choose to be prudes if they wish, but that is simply a choice. They can also choose to have open minds and release any obligation to judge. I hope that you're in the latter category."

She paused to let this sink in.

"Now, tell me, have you noticed that your sex life with David has diminished since those halcyon days just after you were married?"

To Marcie's surprise, Pam burst into tears. She went over to comfort the distraught woman.

"Yes," said Pam, between sobs, "Yes, absolutely. That was why I came to see you. Gabby had mentioned that it was something to do with sex and I just get so frustrated these days because David is working so hard and rarely, if ever, has the time or energy to make love to me. When he does it's all over in a few minutes, leaving me even more frustrated than I was at the start."

Marcie hugged Pam tightly, rocking her gently like you would a small child.

"Oh you poor, poor darling," she cooed in Pam's ear, "Let's see if we can sort a few things out, shall we?"

Pam composed herself with a visible effort. Marcie resumed sitting in her chair and thought the best thing would be to tell Pam the story behind the Dungeon and then take her to see it. So over the next 15 minutes she told how the Dungeon came to be and just the general concepts behind it. She omitted any specific details, especially those relating to Gabby. At the end of her outline, Pam was obviously very curious.

"So, you inflict pain on people and they enjoy it?" she asked incredulously.

"Yes. It is not that the pain is inflicted but how and when it is inflicted. When a person is experiencing pleasure the brain can be confused between pleasure and pain and can interpret a painful stimulus as pleasure. The pain that is inflicted is also carefully controlled so as to cause no damage except maybe a few red marks that are gone the next day. At least that is the rule here; some dungeons are far less controlled and masters and mistresses sometimes inflict injuries that may last a long time or even are permanent. That is not what we are into; what we do is supposed to be enjoyable and if it is not, then we won't do it."

Marcie went on and told Pam about safe words and choices.

"A lot of what happens down there is head stuff. If you believe something is going to happen then it is more likely that you will genuinely feel the effects of that even though it doesn't happen."

Marcie recounted a brief summary of Todd's fake castration.

"You mean that Todd thought you had castrated him?"

"Oh, yes. Especially when he reached down and felt his numb, empty scrotum," Marcie chuckled at the memory. "Poor guy, for a few moments he was completely distraught."

"Let's go and see this Dungeon, please."

Together they went downstairs and Marcie opened the door. Pam went in and firstly noticed the bed then the gym and other equipment.

"It doesn't look at all tawdry and horrendous as I'd envisaged. Everything looks neat and clean and, well, normal."

"Yes, Dana did a very good job cleaning it up yesterday afternoon after Todd had left."

Pam went over to the frame and the ram, noting the wrist and ankle attachments.

"OK," she asked, "What do these do?

Marcie gave her a rundown of what could happen on the frame and with the ram. By the end of this Pam was blushing bright red and subconsciously was rubbing her pussy through her clothes.

"Come and sit on the bed," suggested Marcie. "I know that it's a shock to you to learn what some people do for pleasure. What sort of upbringing did you have?"

"Quite strict religious upbringing," she said. "Greg and I met at our church but didn't get married in church. There were too many inconsistencies that we noticed, hypocrisy between what they said we should do and what they did. We realised after a while that religion is simply a power game. So we left the church. After that they wouldn't let us marry in the church so we married on a beach, which was wonderful and far better than a church. We've never been back. But still the teachings about sex remain. Until we were married I never had sex and even after we were married it was many years before we actually saw each other naked."

"Really!" exclaimed Marcie, astounded as she thought of them all staying naked all weekend and of her flimsy covering at present. "I had heard of that but I thought it ended 50 years ago."

"So anything at all unusual with sex has been totally taboo. In fact, I haven't even told David that I have never had an orgasm in my entire life."

Marcie decided to take the bull by the horns. "Would you let yourself have an orgasm here, now?"

Pam looked shocked.

"Omigod, you're joking, aren't you? You are, aren't you? You mean I could experience my first orgasm here, you would do that for me?"

"Of course I would, sweetheart," said Marcie, soothingly, "You just have to decide how you would like it."

"Well, that's difficult because I don't see a man here with a hard penis. Is there any other way?"

"Of course there is. There are as many ways of having an orgasm, cumming we call it, as your mind can imagine. So what were the very naughtiest things you used to imagine happening to you sexually when you were growing up?"

Again Pam blushed as her memories flowed through her head.

"At church we were told that it was really bad if a person saw us naked or touched us down there. Even if we were raped that was really bad. My worst, or maybe best, I don't know, dream or nightmare was being tied up and raped. The problem was that in my imagination I enjoyed it, so it was my belief that if that happened, and maybe even the thought of it happening, it was enough to consign me to hell forever. I don't believe that now, but still those memories haunt me."

"Oh you poor darling. Let's do that now. Shall we? First we have to get you naked. Do you want me to do the whole scenario with you? Do you trust me not to do anything that will hurt you?"

"Well, I trusted you with Gabby because I certainly don't want her to grow up as narrow minded as me, so I guess I can trust you with me too."

Marcie went over to Pam and gently cuddled her.

"It's OK," she told her," Just relax and enjoy. I promise you will enjoy it. If you want me to stop just say the safe word which today can be watermelon. OK?"

Marcie slowly and carefully unbuttoned Pam's blouse. She noted the solid bra beneath. She then asked Pam to stand up, which she did, and carefully undid her skirt and dropped it to the floor. She undid Pam's shoes, removed them and removed the panty hose she was wearing (didn't they go out in the 80s?). That left Pam standing, with her arms trying to cover her naughty bits, in her bra and knickers, which were large enough to wrap a Christmas ham, thought Marcie. She carefully unclasped her bra and took it off her shoulders, leaving the cups covering her breasts. Then she went to the front.

"Can you remove your bra for me please?"

Pam obeyed, removing her bra and covering her breasts with her hands. Marcie carefully and slowly lifted her hands away, admiring the firm, full breasts with dark aureoles that she uncovered.

"Your breasts are beautiful," she said, "May I touch and kiss them please?"

Pam nodded her head and Marcie gently massaged her breasts, omitting the nipples, then bent down and kissed the nipples, rubbing them with her tongue. She noticed that Pam closed her eyes and smiled, obviously feeling some enjoyable sensations.

"Pam, I'm going to remove your knickers now," said Marcie, "Is that OK with you?"

Pam again nodded assent and Marcie put her fingers in the waistband and gradually lowered the panties and exposed Pam's bushy pussy. She continued removing the panties down her legs and asked Pam to step out of them, which she did.

Marcie looked at Pam carefully now that she was naked.

"You have a really beautiful body," she told Pam. "What a shame more people don't have the opportunity to see it and that you don't dress to show it off."

Pam blushed.

"Now, I would like you to lie down on the bed on your back please Pam."

Pam did that.

"Now, Pam, I am going to fasten your wrists and ankles to the bed so that you cannot escape. This is just like the dream that you used to have, remember?"

Suiting actions to words, Marcie fastened Pam to the bed.

"Now, I'm going to touch your body all over, stimulating it so that you will enjoy the feelings that your body gives you. Is that OK?"

Again Pam nodded.

Marcie started stroking Pam's face, gently kneading her cheeks and around her eyes. Pam closed her eyes and kept them closed after Marcie moved lower to slowly start stroking her shoulders and upper arms, working her way down her sides, across her stomach, down her hips and outer thighs, getting Pam used to the feel of having hands on her body. Marcie then poured some massage oil into a bowl and took some in her hands, warming it slightly before starting to massage Pam's feet. She then gently but firmly massaged up the outside of her legs, hips, abdomen, skipped the breasts and moved to the shoulders.

"How does that feel?" asked Marcie.

Pam opened her eyes. "That felt wonderful. Nobody has ever done this for me before."

"Well, just continue to relax and I promise you it will get better."

Marcie applied more oil and continued the massage, this time including Pam's breasts, except for the nipples, and extended down to the top of her pussy hair and the fronts of her thighs. Pam again closed her eyes and, if she had been a cat, she would be purring.

"Right, Pam, time to become a little more sensual and sexual. Is that OK?"

Pam opened her trusting eyes and nodded her agreement. Marcie undid and removed her housecoat.

"You see, Pam, my body is remarkably similar to yours. We all have them and they are all beautiful."

"I can't remember when I last saw a woman naked," replied Pam. "You are beautiful, far more so than me."

"Rubbish!" retorted Marcie. "Your body is beautiful and it's high time you realised that fact. Now we'll make it feel beautiful as well. Just continue to relax, eyes open or closed." Marcie added some more oil to her hands and started massaging Pam's breasts again, slowly working closer to the nipples and finally massaging them as well. Pam started writhing around a little on the bed.

"How does that feel?" asked Marcie while continuing the massage.

"Ooohh, it feels very strange and very sexy. I feel like I'm getting wet down there. Nobody has ever done this to me before; I didn't realise how good it would feel and how there seems to be a direct connection between my breasts and down there."

"Yes, it does feel great and there is a direct connection between your breasts and your vagina and clitoris, or cunt and clit as we usually call them."

Gradually Marcie continued the massage, working her way down to Pam's pussy and inside thighs. Pam was starting to thrash about on the bed as much as her bonds would allow and Marcie sensed that she was approaching her first orgasm.

"Please stop," said Pam, "I think I've got to pee."

"You're approaching your first orgasm. It feels a bit like you need to pee but believe me you won't. Just relax and let it happen."

Marcie continued the massage, working closer to her pussy lips, massaging them so that they were rubbing her clit.

Pam's mind was racing. She could feel the sensations that Marcie's massage were creating as they pulsed through her body, sending tingles to her hands and feet. She tested the ties and found that she couldn't move. This was so wrong, one part of her mind repeated, you will be damned to hell for eternity. Another part told her that was just religious rubbish and she should relax and enjoy it. The practical side said that she was tied down so she had no option but to let it continue and if she experienced any pleasure it was not her fault. Gradually she felt the pleasure increasing, centering on her clit and cunt, as Marcie called them. She had never felt such strong sensations as she was now, not even when David was making love to her, especially when David was making love to her she corrected herself. As the sensations built she was aware that she was moving her body in time with Marcie's massage, intensifying the feelings. Then they just exploded, sending pulses of ecstasy throughout her whole body such as she had never experienced or even imagined before.

"Oooohhh, oooohhhh, aaaaaarrrrrgggghhh," screamed Pam, writhing uncontrollably on the bed as she came hard for the first time in her life. Marcie continued a gentle massage of her hips and abdomen and slowly Pam quietened down again.

"What happened?" she asked when she was able.

"That," said Marcie, "Was your first orgasm. How did you like it?"

"It was absolutely awesome. I had no idea my body could generate such intense, wonderful feelings. To think of all the years I've been missing out on that."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Mixed Emotions Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds