• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • As You Wish, My Mistress

As You Wish, My Mistress

This is the voice of your Mistress. Can you hear me? My words are in your eyes and in your vision, in your head. You are so in my control that I really am there, aren't I? In truth, if I'm in your head, then I'm about as present as I can possibly be. You are going to demonstrate that in two ways: First, by doing whatever I command you to do for the next few minutes; second, and more specifically, you're going to suck cock for me.

Has that idea sunk in yet, you little queer? If it has, then say it outloud. I want you to say, "Yes, Mistress, I'm going to suck cock for you. Please let me suck cock for you, Mistress."

That's good. Now, for the next 20 seconds, beg me to teach you how to suck cock like the slut you are.

Good, now, we're going to play out two possible scenarios, both involve a game, and I'm going to give you a choice. Isn't that generous of me?

One scenario will teach you how to be a home-based faggot cocksucker. The second will prepare you to be a glory-hole slut. It would please me greatly if you have a lifelike dildo to practice on. If you don't, then find a suitable, safe substitute. If you're so fucking pathetic that you can't figure that out, then use your weak, little fingers.

Second scenario first, put your practice cock in a brief case, backpack or nondescript shopping bag. Make sure it's well concealed. We wouldn't want you to fall out of closet, would we, faggot? Find a quiet rest room in a public place. Maybe it's at work or at the mall at 2 p.m. on a Tuesday. I don't want interruptions, but if they occur, then you may pause until the coast is clear. I'll tell you in a minute what to do while you wait.

First scenario, I want you to go into your bathroom and pretend you're in that public restroom. Here though, we have a little more freedom and a little less risk. Strip those clothes off that pathetic body of yours. You know, you really are lucky I like training cocksuckers because you have so little else to offer me. Prove that you do have something to offer me, prove to me your devotion. Kneel. That's right, get down on your knees.

If you're in the rest room, then you've already proven you want to please me by making this even more real. No need to kneel. You can suck while sitting there in the stall. Either way, if you have a suction-cup dildo, then stick it to the wall at same level as your cunt mouth. Otherwise, use whatever you brought. You're about to prove to me that you're willing to obey and learn, learn to suck cock. Beg me to teach you. Do it now, out loud, for the next 30 seconds. Let me hear it, boy.

That's good. Now, we're going to start with a game to warm up. If anyone comes in, then you may stop, but I want you to stop right where you are like you are frozen. So, that cock better be at or in your mouth. Got it. Good. The game is called "Kiss, Lick, Suck." Kiss it. Kiss the cockhead. That's it. That's a good boy, a good cocksucker. Now, lick it all over, pretend you can smell the musk of a real man on it. Slobber all over it, you hungry bitch. That's good. Cover it in your spit. What a little, faggot you are! ... Now, suck it. Take the head and shaft into your mouth. Slowly, carefully swallow it. Be careful of the teeth. Use your lips as a buffer. Sink down on it. Feel it fill your mouth. Imagine it's coming through a glory hole. You want to get as much of it down your dick-hungry gullet as we can. Don't we? Don't choke. I want you stop short of choking, just short. We'll move on to deepthroating in the advanced class.

Now, repeat all that — kiss ... lick ... suck. (Pause) Kiss, lick, suck. (Pause) Kiss, lick, suck.

God, you are such a slut. Still, you're making Mistress happy and amused. I love the idea you're listening to me this way and doing what I say. Now, make me even happier. The game is over. Worship that cock. Suck it. Slurp it. Make some loud noises. Show me what a little cockwhore you are. Show me. Let me hear it. I want to hear that wet, sloppy desire of yours.

Remember, I'm there in your head. I'm watching. I can see what a faggot you are. I know what you are better than anyone else. That makes you mine, doesn't it? Say, "I'm yours, Mistress." Say it with that pseudo-cock in your gob-hole. ... That's good.

I know you're mine. I just want to make absolutely sure you do. If you have any doubt, then remember what you did from just listening to me. Oh, and you're going to do one more thing to prove it, you are NOT going to jack off. Keep your hands off that hard, desperate, probably dripping appendage of yours. I'll tell you here in another audio soon when you can orgasm and what you can do with that cum.

If you've failed in this assignment but tried hard, then try it again later. Practice makes perfect, even for pathetic closet cases like you, right? If you really have let me down and let yourself down by not completely the task well, then I need to punish you and motivate you. If you beg for forgiveness, then I MIGHT show mercy and let you try again.

Bye for now.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • As You Wish, My Mistress

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 531 milliseconds