• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Chance Encounter Changes Everything

Chance Encounter Changes Everything

My 1st story, so please keep that in perspective. Hopefully I am not too chatty or informative at 1st, but I would like to lay out the true context of the situation - before I get to the hot stuff. I trust others have been in a similar situation.

I write about an encounter, and the incredible, subsequent event that took place. This was a complete chance encounter. Several years ago, at the time of my encounter, I lived in an area void of social meeting places. You know, meeting places for gay males. There were obviously bars and other modest venues for nightlife, but nothing for gay or lesbian individuals. Of course with this having been several years ago, this time period in which I speak was just prior to the internet explosion, and certainly prior to social media of any kind. This was sort of frustrating to me as a young twenty-something male. Regardless of how hot and horny I ever found myself, I was also totally oblivious of the fact that there was such a thing as cruising. Yeah, you could say that I was a late bloomer. Unless situated with a perfect opportunity, I did not know how to go about getting cock on demand.

Now to the story...my job at the time required some travel. Typically the travel required the use of a rental car. I would rent cars to make my typical day trip. The rental car location was near my house, approximately 5 miles away. It was a satellite location, as the main branch was in a bigger city about 45 miles away. This will prove to be a crucial part of the encounter. Anyway, the encounter happened one day as I returned my rental car. I returned home from my trip a couple of hours earlier than normal, and had plenty of time to get back to the rental place before it closed. So I decide to go home 1st and I changed my clothes. I believe it was a Thursday evening - just before closing - around 6:00 pm - when I eventually returned the car. Typically there was only one agent at this remote site, but as I was soon to find out, there were days when there would be more than one agent. On the evening I returned my car, there was only one.

His name was Jimmy. He was an African American, who I pegged to be around 30 years old. A couple of inches taller than me - say around 6 foot, very well built, around 190. This age being my best guess considering I was 27 at the time. Jimmy was nice, and somewhat chatty. I thought nothing of it at the time. As we worked through the paperwork and the return process, at one point he asked me if I were seeing anyone. Now this certainly caught my attention.

As I could feel the excitement run through my body, I answered something to the affect of, "No - not around here - pretty tough to meet people."

With me being a somewhat athletic, in great shape and having somewhat of a darker complexion for a blonde white male, I would occasionally get "vibes" from African American gay males, but was always way too shy to follow up or keep the encounters going. Having a bubble butt and flat stomach also did wonders for getting similar attention from females, but of course I typically blew it off as I was not interested in females. I did have the occasional gay experience, but the experiences never lived up to my fantasies. This particular question from Jimmy was a lot more blatant and bold than what I was used to. Already in the mode of being ready to explode with sexual frustration, I was determined to not let this opportunity be missed, as I allowed other subtle ones in the past to be missed.

I would often think about other encounters after the fact and realize that my timid nature, or my shy nature, allowed me to miss out on the very few opportunities where I lived. I was attracted to Jimmy, although this was the 1st time I had met him or seen him at the rental location. Apparently he had seen me a couple of other times - on those rare occasions where there would be two agents. Of course I had not seen him.

So getting back to the question he asked and my response.

He promptly laughed and said, "I could imagine that being around here is tough for someone like you."

He also mentioned that there were many "things" to do where he was from. Sounding a bit like a hot invitation, I asked him if he had to work the following day, which of course would have been Friday.

He said, "I have to work tomorrow, and unfortunately, I have to be here at 7:00 am Saturday morning as well."

I countered with, "Sucks - you have to get up so early to make this trip down here."

At that moment I became even more bold and told him he could crash at my place Friday night, being it was only 5 miles away. I immediately turned around (wearing a pair of my hottest, tight fitting jeans) and looked out the window as he stood behind the small desk. If I were not already 100% certain that he wanted a piece of my White twink-ass, I certainly was when I turned around and saw a slight bulge in his nice pair of slacks. His answer was basically Yes and that would be cool, and "very helpful". So I left there Thursday evening with a hard on and an idea of how to lay out my "trap". I was going to seduce him, so I thought.

We had made plans for to me to come to the rental location Friday evening at closing time. Before taking the short jaunt back to my place, we stopped and grabbed a quick bite to eat. Afterwards, and before going back to my place for the evening, I asked him if he wanted to stop and get something to drink. I had got some wine on Thursday evening in anticipation for Friday night, but thought I should ask him.

He said, "Yeah, I could go for a bottle of wine."

I laughed and said, "Cool, then we will have 2 bottles, as I have one at home."

We arrived at my place and just chilled and started on the wine. A lot of small talk, and at least another 2 or 3 times of Jimmy asking me if I were seeing anyone.

I continued to insist that I wasn't, but on the final time he asked, I added that, "No, as I have told you, I am not."

With an innocent, yet enticing giggle, I added, "Actually, to be totally honest with you, I am seeing you. You are here, no?"

With that Jimmy replied, "Yep, I guess so."

I continued to think about how I was going to make my move, who between us would actually make the 1st move, and so on. Obviously Jimmy was not as shy as me, as he initiated all of the initial contact the day before, but it was becoming more obvious to me that he too was a bit shy and wasn't clear on how to make a move.

After an hour or 2 of wine tasting and small talk, I finalized my plan in my head. I just needed the right time to execute it, and the exact time finally came. Jimmy got up and told me he had to use the restroom - laughing that the wine had finally run it's course. I knew that the time had come, and I had a throbbing erection at this time. To help me fulfill my plan, so there would be no doubt, no turning back, I grabbed the small bottle of poppers that I had strategically placed on the table next to the sofa. As Jimmy stepped into the restroom, I inhaled as much as I could and immediately felt all of my inhibitions release from my body. As this was in the middle of summer, I stripped out of my stoned- washed cut-off jeans, my tight fitting briefs, and my tee shirt. Only wearing bright white socks that looked nice with my increased summer time tan, I knew there was no turning back. I distributed the clothing along the path that Jimmy would take coming back from the bathroom.

As I sit back on the sofa stroking my massive erection, I could see Jimmy emerge from the hallway. He could only see me from the shoulders up, as my breakfast nook stood in the way of his location and the sofa.

I saw him bend down and pick up the tee shirt, then the cut-offs.

At that time he said, "Wow, this looks good."

Then a few more steps and he picks up the briefs and proclaimed, "Now this is getting better and better with every step."

At that time he emerged from around the breakfast nook and immediately grabbed at what was now his massive erection. He sat down next to me on the sofa, still clothed in his shorts, tank top and briefs.

As he sat down next to me, he placed his hand on my upper thigh and began stroking it above and below. We turned to each other and shared a passionate kiss.

I said, "Glad you came?"

I continued, "I sure am glad you asked me if I were seeing anyone. That told me everything I needed to know."

I started removing his shorts and with my other free hand, I started lifting his shirt. He gladly helped, and before too much longer we were both naked on my sofa. His cock was at least 9 inches and as thick as any I had ever seen in person. I immediately went down on him and began sucking his nice cock. As I was not a complete virgin, I did have to use every ounce of my sexual instincts and pent up energy to handle this cock. I licked his balls as he played with my full head of blonde hair.

He leaned over to try and eat my ass, so at that time I decided to get into a 69 position and let him lick and eat my hot ass as I worked on that nice piece of meat.

Not too much time had passed when I swung around and asked, "Are you going to fuck me?"

Jimmy said, "Yeah, climb up on this hard cock and I will show you exactly why I am here."

With that I reached over to where I had stashed the poppers and grabbed a small bottle of water-based lube.

He asked me if I had a condom, and I replied, "No - I guess you'll have to pull out and shoot your load wherever you feel like shooting it, with my mouth being a nice place."

He also asked me if I was sure that I wanted to sit on him. I told him that was the best position for me to get comfortable with his cock being in my ass. He stuck his cock in my ass and I immediately felt like I had to piss. It had been a while since I had gone to take a piss, so I obviously had some built up in me.

It was the best feeling I ever had as his hard cock ass fucked me. I had to grab and pinch my cock as not to piss on him. I had been ass fucked before, but not like this, and certainly not while I had this sensation of having to pee. After a few minutes of riding him like a horse, I jumped off and got on all fours, essentially exposing my hot, hard bubble butt. He immediately stuck his cock in my ass and started fucking, nice and slow, nice and steady. He reached around several times to stroke my cock, and at one point I told him not to because I was ready to blow. I wasn't ready for this to end.

I spun around and laid on the sofa, having put a pillow under the small of my back. I raised my legs in the air, my feet covered by my white socks.

I asked, "Do you like fucking boys like they are girls?"

He replied, "I am about to show you."

He began fucking me missionary as he grasped my ankles. At this point my cock was not 100% hard. I was able to grasp it and pinch off the feeling I had that I was going to pee. After about 5 minutes of this I could not take anymore and began to piss on myself. Shortly thereafter, I starting cumming and shot a nice load up on my chin and on the side of my face. Jimmy, while still fucking me, leaned forward and began licking my face and chin.

We exchanged a passionate kiss and began French kissing. I could taste my cum and proceeded to suck it all out of his mouth. At this point my ass was so tight he could barely fuck me. He pulled out and asked me if I was ready to officially become his cum slut. I told him to shoot his load on me, so with that he pulled out of my tight ass and made his way toward my willing face. He shot his load all over my mouth and we again French kissed as I could taste his cum.

We lay kissing and then I decided to treat him to some ass licking of my own. After 15 minutes of working his ass with my tongue, we both became hard again and this time I laid my head on the floor with my ass resting against the sofa. He again fucked me missionary while standing and squatting down. Just then my phone rang and it was a chick that I knew from the area. She sounded drunk and said on the answering machine that she wanted to fuck me.

With that Jimmy said, "Too damn late sweetheart, I am fucking him and he's now my little blonde cum slut."

Jimmy then pulled out and shot a modest load on my face.

The next morning Jimmy begrudgingly went off to work. In the days and months that followed, I let Jimmy fuck me where, when, and how he wanted - including in front of his friends and my friends. We had some nice threesomes, and even a few gang-bangs. Needless to say, this initial experience with Jimmy was the end of my shyness issue, and I never again struggled to find cock anywhere that I have lived.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Chance Encounter Changes Everything

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds