• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • BDSM - A Cuckold Story

BDSM - A Cuckold Story

This is the third in a series of stories I am writing about my experiences with, and about, my wife.


Over the past few months, Suzie's sex drive was in full throttle. Between fucking her lover all over town, us starting to watch porn together, looking at different websites, and sharing some desires I thought we never would, my eyes were starting to really open up to the fact that maybe I wasn't so weird. One suggestion of Suzie's was using toys while having sex.

I was thinking, who is this woman?

Part 5

It was date night for Suzie and me. The babysitter was hired and we had specific plans for the evening – dinner, toy shopping, bar hopping, then home by 11:00 for some kinky sex.

Shopping for sex toys was a new experience for me and Suzie (I thought). During our first sixteen years of marriage we had never even talked about using marital aids. But after dinner, here we were walking through a porn shop looking at dildos, vibrators, and anal plugs. Suzie had been talking about buying sex toys for the past few weeks and I finally gave in to visit a local porn shop with her. I was uneasy and a bit embarrassed at first, thinking, what if I see someone I know. I noticed Suzie was intensely looking and asking my opinion on just about everything that caught her eye. She seemed right at home and unbeknownst to me had a very specific shopping list that she and Tom had made. She had her list, Tom had his.

We left the store with over $200 in toys but we still had a couple hours to burn so we stopped by Ruby Tuesdays bar to have a night cap.

The place was half filled and we found a spot at the bar and ordered a couple drinks. As we sat down I notice several of the patrons staring at Suzie, and why not, she is a very pretty woman. Standing only 5' 2" and only 118 lbs., almost all guys took notice and she loved the attention. Being a true redhead, her fiery hair flowed past her shoulders. It turned me on knowing these guys wanted her – and she loved it too. A year from then we would interviewing single guys for a chance to fuck my wife at this very bar.

"What can I get you two?" Asked Gary, the bar tender.

"I'll have the Pale Ale and she will have a Long Island Ice Tea."

"You got it." And he hurried off.

Suzie looked at me and said "you know that drink makes me crazy horny."

"I know.", smiling back at her.

Gary was back in a flash and we started sipping our drinks. The conversation turned right to sex.

Putting her hand on my knee she leaned over and whispered in my ear, "You know, those toys aren't just for me."

Looking back on that statement now made me realize how devious she was. I pretended to be shocked even though I did have fantasies of her using a dildo on me. "Not sure I am up for that!" I whispered back -- hoping not to stop the flow of conversation.

"We'll see my dear." she said, with a dominating tone, smiling and winking at me.

I remember sitting there sipping my ale and wondering where this recent drastic change in my wife's libido came from and her sudden openness to kinky sex. Don't get me wrong, I knew how perverted I was but was unknowingly scratching the service of my wife's sexual wants and desires.

We hurried home to find all the kids asleep and Emily, the babysitter, watching TV. Our house was set up where the master bedroom was on the main floor next to the family room and the rest of the bedrooms were upstairs. This gave us maximum privacy from our nosey kids. Suzie disappeared to our bedroom with her shopping bag of toys while I settled up with Emily.

"Goodnight Emily, thanks again."

"No problem Mr. "S". Have a great night"

I humored -- if she only knew!! I closed and locked the door behind her and hurried to the bedroom feeling my cock grow with each step. Suzie had already unpacked the two anal plugs, dildo, and the "rabbit" vibrator and was admiring them laid out on the bed. She looked up at me as if she had her prey in sight and said, "Strip". We both were in a race to get naked and if there was a winner that night, it was Suzie at every level.

By the time I peeled my socks off, she stated, "I think we will use these two first, standing naked and holding up the two anal plugs. I was scared and rock hard at the same time.

"Lay down on the bed honey, I'm in the mood for some sixty-nine."

I laid down and she held the rather large plug with one hand and poured some baby oil on the tip with the other before handing it to me. "This is for me" she said and straddled my chest. Her ass was directly in front of my face and started stroking and massaging my rock hard cock with her mouth and hand. I took the plug and moved it to her ass and started to push it in slowly -- only about an inch at first but with every forward movement a little further -- Suzie's moans grew louder the further I pushed. I asked her for the lube and squeezed a few streams right at the entrance where the plug was inserted and started moving it in more and more until the thickest part slid in. Her lubed up sphincter devoured the remaining third, disappearing in her ass. Now all I could see was a rubbery flap covering her hole. Suzie was squirming with delight and then pushed back and planted her pussy right on my mouth. Her swollen lips were hot and wet and spread apart. I would alternate between lapping and fucking her with my tongue and sucking on her clit with my lips. Her warm pussy lips in my mouth, as I twirled my tongue around them, felt so hot. Then I felt her fingers preparing my ass. At first she fingered me with her lubed fingers then I felt her pushing the other plug on my virgin hole so I spread my legs as far as I could to give her better access. The pain and pleasure was intense. Suzie was not as gentle, and I thought I was going to cry when shoved the plug in my ass.

Once the plug was in place the sensation was intense. Suzie put her attention back to my cock and I to her pussy. She climaxed twice before me, squirming and clenching her ass cheeks together as she came while I pulled on the flap of the plug and sucked on her pussy.

As I began to cum I could really feel the plug in my ass and almost instinctively, tensed up and stretched my legs straight. It is a different feeling cumming while having an anal plug inserted, but it felt fantastic as four or five streams of cum shot out. Suzie had become a cum-slut and let my cream shoot on her mouth and chin so she could scoop it up and rub it on her breasts. But this time she dismounted my chest and turned towards me and said, "Kiss my cummy face." She had never, ever, asked me to do that before and I was extremely hesitant.

Our lips connected and she pushed the cum from her mouth into mine with her tongue and we French kissed until I swallowed it down. The taste was different but strangely familiar at the same time.

Still holding my face in her hands she broke away from our very wet kiss she asked, "Did you likey?"

I reached up and pushed a missed glob of cum from her chin to her mouth and lips and said yes. She sucked on my fingers and rubbed the remaining cum on her tits and neck until it dried.

Both of us still had the anal plugs inserted and we needed to pull them out and I can tell you it was not as easy as putting them in. As a matter of fact, it hurt like hell, and made me think twice before we did this again! But we did.

Little did I know at the time she had many plans for these toys that didn't necessarily include me. Suzie had the toys and her lover, Tom, had the restraints, blindfolds and cuffs.

One of the last times she was with Tom was a day I won't forget.

Part 6

On a busy road in a sleazy part of Toledo were a string of cheap motels. Rooms rented by the hour instead of by the day. Over the past 7 or so months they had tried out just about every one. The Super 8 was one of their favorites -- having free porn going constantly. On this occasion Suzie arrived first and got the room ready for their meeting. She called him from the room to let him know the room number and waited.

Suzie pushed open the heavy drape covering the window just enough for her to look out and waited for Tom to pull in. Once she saw him pull into the lot and get out of his car, she closed the drape, cracked open the door and waited.

When Tom pushed open the cracked door, Suzie was standing by the end of the bed in a black leather teddy, garter, black fish net stocking and her leather knee high boots holding hand cuffs and a blindfold. On the bedside table was our 8" dildo, one of our anal plugs, along with a studded collar, leash and nipple clamps.

"Undress my sex slave, I don't have much time" she ordered.

Smiling with approval he said, "Yes Mistress."

He did as she ordered and stripped. Tom was into BDSM and over the past few months they were exploring this more and more.

"On your knees and crawl to me." she ordered.

Crawling naked and hard with excitement to her feet, she reached for a collar and placed it around his neck and attached a chain. She said she was dripping with excitement. She started wrapping the leash around her hand pulling him closer to her as she lifted one foot up on the bed. With her completed exposed to Tom kneeling in front of her she told him to kiss her naked pussy. Tom eagerly did as he was told and for a few minutes lapped at her nectar until she came on his face.

Next, she led him to the side of the bed like a dog and told him to get up and lay on his back. She tied the leash to the bed post, blindfolded him, followed by cuffing his hands to each side of the headboard. She left his legs free. This was all about trust and if she left him there like that he would have been in deep trouble. He was blindfolded and restrained to a bed in a seeding motel in a bad area of town.

Once restrained she started tickling him in all over with her long nails. Down his neck, over his arm pits and down the sides of his ribs making her way all the way to his feet. She took a feather and tickled the bottoms of his feet and he pulled away.

"Tom, if you pull your feet away I will leave you here and not come back"

"You wouldn't!" he said in a faux, worried tone.

"Oh yes I would, now straighten your leg and be a man!"

Tom pushed his foot back down and Suzie continued her torturous foot tickling while she watched him squirm for just a minute or so longer. Taking the feather, she made her way back up his legs, past his hard seeping cock, purposely avoiding it until she was ready. When she reached his nipples she circled them with her nails and feather, nibbling them as she reached over to the bedside table and grabbed the nipple clamps. There was a chain that went between the two clamps so she could tug on them as needed. She clamped down on his hard nipples and straddled his torso as Tom begged her to touch his cock.

"Not yet Tom, now be quite and suck my nipples!" She leaned over placing one, then the other, to his lips. He sucked them one after another making Suzie wild with lust and power. She then crawled up until her pussy was just over his mouth. "Make me cum again and then I will take care of you". With that, she covered his mouth with her wet pussy leaving just enough room for him to breathe through his nose. Tom knew where and how to service my wife's pussy almost better than me and had her screaming in climax within minutes. She slid off his wet face and she licked her juices from his mouth and chin and they kissed while she grabbed is cock.

"Before I impale myself on your cock and let you relieve yourself Tom, I am going to fuck your ass with the dildo then shove the anal plug deep in your ass, OK?"

Of course it was OK, this is what they were building up to and Tom was "all in".

Suzie nestled her sexy little body between his spread legs, lubed up the 8" rubber cock and rested it at the opening of Tom's ass.

"Say it Tom, say, fuck me with your cock!" Suzie smiled looking up at Tom, handcuffed and blindfolded.

"Yes, pleeeeeease fuck me with your big cock Suzie"

With that she pushed it in almost half way in as Tom whimpered for her to slow down. His cock softened a little bit and Suzie would have none of that. She pulled out so only an inch was in and slowly pushed it back and forth until she saw his cock spring back to its full erection.

Working the dildo was powerful to Suzie. She enjoyed seeing it going in and out of his ass and with each thrust the fake cock went further in until only a half inch could be seen. With a thumb holding it in, she reached with her other and squeezed his cock and balls and licked the head of his cock. She could tell from the amount of pre-cum that he was close to cumming and had to finish things up. She slid the dildo from his ass and pushed the anal plug in with one quick motion. She said she enjoyed inflicting a little pain during their playtime. At its thickest girth, the plug was much wider than the fake cock and Tom winced as she pushed it in. She then positioned herself above his cock and in one swift moved, stabbed her wanting pussy with his 7" shaft. Finally having him buried deep in the folds of my loving wife, Suzie climaxed within minutes. Tom was thrusting up and down like a man convulsing ready to explode when Suzie reached behind her and squeezed his balls with one hand and pulled on the nipple clamps chain with the other.

"You can cum now" She declared.

"Oh fuck" Tom hollered as he emptied into my wife. Suzie could feel the utter wetness squirt in, and loved having her pussy filled with cum. As they came down from their orgasms she just sat there for a minute feeling his cock slowly deflate in her creampied pussy as she played with the nipple clamps. She reached up and removed the blindfold and said, "That was nice, but now I have to get going." She dismounted him, reached between his legs, and pulled the plug from his ass. Tom was now laying naked on the bed and still handcuffed asking, "a little help here." Smiley, she undid the cuffs and leash from the headboard and started to dress.

Tom rubbed his wrists and took off the collar. "You going to clean up?" Tom asked musing.

"You know I like walking around with your cum oozing from me. I have to go, my husband is probably waiting for me and I don't want him to get suspicious." She collected and cleaned the toys and before Tom even got to the shower was out the door heading for home.

I was off that day, and had discovered that our toy collection was missing......to be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • BDSM - A Cuckold Story

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds