• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Drawing Group

Drawing Group

This story begins with three girlfriends watching a lengthy French video of a young woman posing nude for the first time for an elderly, formerly prominent but over-the-hill, artist. Scene after scene showed the actress' naked body from every possible angle, as she became more comfortable being nude in front of the old man, but increasingly frustrated at his inability to produce a work that satisfied himself.

This led the ladies to a heated discussion of why films and literature were full of stories about women posing nude for men, but rarely the contrary. A few nights later the discussion was continued at their favorite bar with two other girlfriends, both former art students. Both confirmed that men were sometimes used as figure models, but that women were far more prevalent. Both of the former art students said that most of the male models they had seen had worn G strings.

This led to a plan to put together a group of women, with or without drawing ability, to get a naked male model. The art would be secondary to the statement of gender equality, not to mention the fun of ogling a naked guy.

Within a few days the interest group had grown to a dozen young women determined to right this wrong, and the group met to discuss candidates. Since none of them really liked the idea of contacting an agency to hire a professional, the talk turned to requirements -- young, good body, attractive, heterosexual, not involved with any of them. It would be nice if he was well hung, which might, of course, be hard to determine in advance. Eventually the talk turned to specific acquaintances, three preliminary candidates were identified, and the girls who knew them best were delegated to ask each one.

Mark, who knew one member well, was at least acquainted with about half of the group, but who had never slept with any of them, was considered the ideal candidate. The size of his package was pretty obvious even through his pants, and he excelled in all of the other qualifications. When asked, he seemed reluctant at first and took a couple of days to make up his mind, but then accepted, saying it might be "interesting." Mark said he didn't expect to be paid, just to be "wined and dined."

Actually Mark was very interested and, after the initial surprise at being asked by a woman he considered a bit repressed, thought it was a dream come true, thinking correctly that he'd done a good job of hiding this enthusiasm. Anxious to look his best he had briefly considered getting a body wax, but then decided this would be too obvious. He was concerned mostly with his heavy pubic and underarm hair and figured that he could trim that himself with a pair of scissors, but then he thought of an old platonic female friend who had hairdressing experience and asked her to help, telling her he'd gotten some modeling jobs.

She was happy to oblige, and so he went to her apartment the next day. He had wanted to just remove his shirt and warm up with a trim of his underarms, but she insisted that he strip and get in her shower and use a special soap. Sitting next to the shower fully clothed she made sure that he did an especially good job on his balls and between his ass cheeks. Once she was satisfied with that, she sat him down naked in a chair and had him raise one arm after the other. She trimmed his very bushy armpits, so that they looked naturally masculine and not shaven.

Then she turned her attention to his crotch having him perch on the edge of a chair with his legs spread, sitting down on the floor between his legs eyeing the job at hand for what he thought an unnecessary amount of time. Then she told him that his pubic hair had grown too far up his dick, and she proposed shaving it to the base, which would be easier with an erection. His dick had already grown under her gaze, but the suggestion of taking a razor to it had already caused some deflation. He realized she was right that once his balls were trimmed, his dick would look hairy, and so he did as she asked and stroked his dick to an erection, which didn't take long, sitting there naked with his legs spread in front of his fully clothed friend. The touch of her fingers and the warm shaving lather helped even more, and he managed to forget how close that sharp straight razor was to his manhood. And yes, he was really having a hard time remembering that this woman was just a friend, as she put lotion on his newly shorn erect cock with quite a few more passes than necessary, starting him up the dangerous road to ejaculation.

She then used scissors to cut back his pubic hair, so that his balls were entirely visible without making them look purposely shaven. Her warm fingers grazing across his balls and cock kept him erect while she worked, and his dick was so close to her that it touched her face a couple of times, once even grazing her lips.

She had one more shock for him. There was so much hair between his ass cheeks that his audience was likely to be turned off, and she suggested shaving it all off. No one really expected to see a hairy asshole, so it would not look unusual shaved. Mark countered that he didn't think he'd be baring his asshole, but she pointed out some ladies liked this, and as a stripper he needed to be ready for this fetish. (He didn't dispute her use of the term stripper, instead of model.) So he crouched over her couch with his knees on the floor and his ass cheeks spread feeling the warm lather and straight razor again, followed by hot water and lotion.

Just when he thought she was finishing the lathering, she slipped her soaped finger deep into his asshole skillfully moving it around to explore, producing both an amazing sensation and an end to their platonic status. Keeping her finger inside him she rolled him over with his shoulders against the couch and mounted him, lifting up her long skirt and pushing her panties aside to take his erect member into her, slamming his cock and pushing her finger into his asshole at the same time. After a mutual and very quick climax, she straightened out her skirt and sat next to Mark fingering his slowly shrinking cock. She suggested that he stay for dinner, asking that he not get dressed.

Women had seen Mark naked, of course, but that day Mark found the thrill of being totally exposed to and even fucked by a fully dressed woman. He knew he was going to enjoy posing nude.

The drawing session was arranged for a Saturday afternoon at the apartment of one of the group, who had a large sunny room. Naturally they wanted the room to be warm for Mark's sake, but it was an unseasonably hot day, and the problem was keeping the temperature in the sunny room down to a comfortable level for everyone. One of the girls pointed out that this would be sexier - Mark's balls would be hanging down, he'd be a bit sweaty, and the girls would have an excuse to torment him in their own skimpy outfits, maybe getting an occasional erection.

The girls provided elaborate finger foods and nice champagne for everyone, and Mark arrived to join them in a short-sleeved shirt, shorts and sandals. After about a quarter hour, one of the more forward ladies told him it was time to start, so he asked where he could undress. "Here," she said. "You're going to get naked, what do you care if we see your underpants." It sort of looked like maybe he was having second thoughts, so a couple of the girls began taking matters into their own hands. One began gently unbuttoning his shirt, while another reached around from behind and undid his belt. He seemed to enjoy being undressed, and once he was standing in front of them in his boxer shorts and sandals, he kicked off the sandals and asked who was going to pull down his underpants.

They had lucked out on his package. His ball sack was full and hanging low in the warm room, and his dick was thick and long, even when relaxed. He laughed and said that he wanted to get another plate of food and glass of wine before starting, moving comfortably through the group of admiring ladies.

They gathered around and began drawing, leaving the poses to him, which turned out to be more provocative than they might have dared to ask for. After enough wine he bent over with his legs apart and spread his cheeks, which produced a couple of interesting drawings of his asshole with his balls hanging down behind. He continued bantering with them the whole time, managing not to show any self-consciousness or appeared too aroused, at least at first.

Although the whole idea had been for the ladies to make a point that they could be in control, Mark did not feel like a victim. He was having a good time, looking over the attractive ladies in their minimal summer outfits while showing off his own body and enjoying their compliments which became more risqué as the wine supply diminished. They had been showing him their drawings, most of which were worse than amateurish, but he still liked them, and was particularly flattered how bold they were getting, concentrated increasingly on his package.

One lady --Eve - whom Mark found especially attractive showed him her idealized drawing of his penis, leaning against him while he looked it over. The contact with her body, her sensuous smell, and the way she had exaggerated his size combined with his exposure to so many attractive ladies increased his arousal and an immediate erection to his usual, very respectable length. The whole group noticed and started to draw Mark's stiff penis. Eve put her arm around his waist, trying to keep him aroused and suitably erect.

But eventually his member did deflate somewhat, and so they asked that he play with himself and keep his member up. Mark reluctantly toyed with the idea of stroking his dick, while telling them half seriously that it would be their job. As it happens, of course, his cock had a mind of its own, and this line of thought was enough to get him up for a while to the pleasure and encouragement of the girls. It was stronger than Mark, and he gave his big guy a few strokes while concentrating on the almost obscenely short skirt and tight blouse of one of the girls in front of him, while getting stiffer. Concerned he might ejaculate, he stopped, but couldn't resist touching himself once in a while to keep up that wonderful feeling. He was able to continue with occasional strokes, but then exercise enough self-control to hold back, but of course self-control has its limits, and he was stroking more and more. He finally had to admit to himself that he was going to cum and might as well enjoy it.

The girls had all completed drawing his erection, and a few had drawn pictures of his hand stroking himself, but now they had all quit drawing in anticipation of his climax. As he approached the inevitable, beginning to moan and utter expletives, the girls gathered closer. One girl cried out when the first drop emerged from his penis, and then a cheer went up when he began to erupt splashing his seed on the faces, hands and clothes of several close-up admirers.

Mark was asked to stay around, but they kept him from dressing. Eve was staying close and was keeping Mark very disturbed, holding her arm around his waist or her hand on his ass, and touching his member from time to time. Although the girls had watered down and rationed Mark's drinks somewhat, hoping to get another ejaculation out of him, alcohol was having an effect on him, and he began dancing wildly with Eve.

Eve had an interesting ulterior motive. Although she prefers to identify as lesbian, she is in reality bi-sexual, and really wants a man from time to time. She had been trying to get pregnant for quite a while, so she had been seeking out a handsome, intelligent stranger for casual sex about this time every month, and Mark seemed like a good prospect.

During their dance Eve removed her blouse and tiny skirt and told Mark to remove her underwear, so that soon they were dancing sweaty, intoxicated and naked in front of the ladies, with Eve enjoying the exposure as much as Mark. Their wild dance ended with them rubbing against each other and grinding their crotches together.

Eve danced backwards, leading him into her friend's bedroom, and Mark eased her down onto the end of the bed, lifting her legs straight up and licking her exposed pussy, driving her into a frenzy. Still standing, supporting her legs with his shoulders and her ass with his hands, he lifted Eve up and slowly slipped his lengthy cock into her, as the girls stood around and watched, amazed that their little drawing session had gone this far.

Mark made all of his moves slow and deliberate, so that everyone could see him push all the way into Eve and pull all the way out, time after time, realizing that Eve was enjoying the exposure as much as he was.

Mark took his time, knowing he could hold back and draw more pleasure out of this unique and exciting encounter. It could well be the fuck of a lifetime, and he was in no hurry. He had just masturbated for the ladies, and though he still definitely had a big load in there that he wanted to pump into Eve, he was in no hurry to finish.

On the other hand Eve soon lost control. She'd already come once when Mark was licking her, and now as he was thrusting into her from a standing position she went totally wild, shaking, moaning and begging Mark to keep going deeper into her, as he gladly obliged. No one could have missed her second wild, loud, and wet climax.

Mark slid her sweating moaning body up the bed, lay on top of her and told her there was much more, as he entered her again, kissing her deeply at the same time. Their mouths stayed together, as they looked each other in the eyes, and slowly thrust their genitals into each other, both taking their time until it became unbearable, and both got noisy, moaning, groaning, and then shouting out, as they climaxed together. Eve finally felt Mark's load shooting into her and thought of the irony. The sperm was all she'd been after, but this had been so much better, almost as good as with her last serious girlfriend. Maybe she should seduce guys more often, especially if she could do it with hot girls watching.

After this very enjoyable party all were agreed to look for more "models" and to invite back Mark as well for more "art." Eve told Mark she needed to be out of town, but would he be available for a date in four weeks?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Drawing Group

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds