• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • In The Round

In The Round

This is an excerpt from a novel I am publishing here at Literotica. Some people may not want a long read so I thought I would post a few of the sex scenes just for fun. Below is a brief set up.

Gwen Yoshimura, art student at Honolulu University fantasizes about having a threesome with two men. Gwen's lover, Hawking Detrick, anthropology teacher and surfing champion is all for it. Gwen spends the day at the beach seducing a young undergraduate name Matthew Anderson, her choice for the final arm of the threesome. The seduction falls flat and she returns to campus to lick her emotional wounds.

**********

Hawking (Hawk to his friends) stood waiting for me at the entrance of his building. He hugged me.

"Next semester I'll be at faculty housing with a real size apartment and bed," he said.

"Too bad. I like your little room crammed with surfing stuff and the junk from your work. I'm gonna miss it."

Hawk laughed. "The words 'little room' is an understatement. More than half my stuff is in paid storage. I'm amazed how much crap is crammed in that tiny pie wedge right now."

As we rode the elevator up to the twelfth floor he asked, "I though you planned on jumping Matthew tonight?"

"No, not quiet ready for that. Did you like him?"

"Does it matter?"

"Of course it does," I said a little miffed.

Hawk chortled. "I liked him, the dude's funny and sharp. He's got a thing for you that's for sure."

"You got a thing for me?" I asked as I backed into him.

"Yeah, I got a thing for you."

"You certainly do," I said exploring the stiff length in his surfer jams. Then a yawn nearly split my head in half. "But I'm too fucking tired to do anything about it."

"Know what you mean. A day at the beach and I'm beat. Shower and bed for me," he said. "Plus I have to get up early to fly to Maui."

The elevator dinged and the door slid open. It was after one and we stepped into a quiet, empty hallway and followed the circular corridor to his room. The moment the door closed behind us, we dropped the beach stuff and and engaged in a lazy slow kiss. Hawk's hands drifted down my back and roamed over my slim ass. The kiss advanced and my energy returned.

At the end of the kiss I asked, "Feeling rejuvenated?"

"Noway," he said. "I seriously have to be up early tomorrow."

"Then get your hands off my ass."

He pulled his t-shirt over his head; I undid my beach skirt. He sighed as if he were being forced to do an unpleasant chore, and then kissed me again. I couldn't keep my hands off his solid bronze chest and he returned the favor by roughly explored my breasts through the material in my one piece.

"Did Matthew like the swim suit?" he asked abstractly kissing my neck and right shoulder as he fingered my stiffened nipples.

"I think he did." I laughed. "Especially when it was wet. This suit is obscene! I may as well have been naked!"

"That's why I like it," he said as he ran his hand over my b-cups.

I trailed kisses across his left cheek enjoying the feel of rough stubble on my lips. I continued kissing along the contour of his jaw then down his neck progressing to his hairless, smooth chest where I spent time licking and biting his stiff nipples. He gasped and responded by sneaking his nimble fingers under the edges of my swimsuit bordering my butt.

"Don't know why you're so down on your own figure," he said as he traced the crack of my ass.

"I'm skinny and flat chested," I said as I licked one of his nipple. I smiled and said, "I can taste the sea."

"Your figure is kickin'," he said, "but your ass is sandy."

"Just come from the beach, lolo," I said slipping into local pidgin, "You get sandy okole too." I pressed the side of my face against his chest enjoying the solid feel of him against me.

"You can go down to the girls floor to shower," he whispered as he lowered himself to his knees and explored my nipples with his mouth through the material of my swimsuit. I gasped at the feel of his hot breath on my left nipple and shivered when he bit down.

"I will," I said trying to hold on to the conversation. All the circular dorm towers were set up the same, the odd floors were for females and the even for males. He bit the other nipple, I shivered some more with another breathy gasp.

"Let go haole and get me a towel," I instructed as I pushed Hawk's head away from my chest.

He got up with a grumble and went and got a fluffy, white bath towel from a stack of them in a drawer at the head of one the beds. With his signature lustful leer he watched me peel my swimsuit to my waist. I turned to look at myself in the dressing mirror on the back of the door. I stood with my suit around my waist for a few seconds observing my new tan lines. "Why do you like skinny girls like me?" I asked him.

"You ain't skinny. Your ass is perfect from where I'm standing. And nothin' is more fun than a perfect single handful of tit.

I looked passed my reflection at his. He stood behind me at the other end of the tiny dorm room with a towel draped over one shoulder. "I think you like watching me undress more than fucking me," I told him as I peeled my suit all the way to to the floor adding gratuitous wiggles as I did it. I looked at my black triangle of hair and dusted away some sand particles.

"It's all good," he said with a smile. He walked up behind me and covered each of my pale b-cups with his big bronze hands. "Perfect handfuls," he whispered in my ear.

I giggled, pulled his hands away from me and claimed the towel on his shoulder. He went to his closet and found me his shower basket containing a bottle of shower gel, shampoo, and a scrub cloth.

"I'll shower on this floor," I said with a barely contained grin.

"Whatever you like," he said absently. He was so distracted by my nakedness that he hadn't heard what I said.

I wrapped the towel around me and opened the dorm room door.

"Wait? Did you say you'll shower on this floor?" he asked as my comment finally got passed his erection to his brain.

I stepped out the door into the quiet curved hallway. Bare foot, dressed in just surfer shorts, Hawk followed me out. The showers were at the opposite side of the big circular hall from Hawk's room. Flushed with excitement and a wild hair, I removed the towel and tossed it at him.

"One more nude moment down," I said trying to sound casual but couldn't keep my voice from hitching a little. A month ago, I had made a stupid bet on a football game. Not surprising, I lost. I had to pay up by getting my picture taken naked in public four times. After this I had just two more to go.

"Holy fuck," Hawk whispered looking at my exposed naked body with wide unbelieving eyes.

I laughed, enjoying surprising him like this.

"Get the camera before someone shows lolo," I scolded playfully.

He stepped back in his room and quickly returned with my towel over his shoulder and his digital camera in his hands. He made me posed in front of his neighbor's door to use as a marker and any second that door was gonna fly open. He flashed several pictures.

"Enough," I said brimming with excited anxiety.

He handed me my towel but I didn't take it.

"See you around the bend," I said with a smile then casually walked off to the left gaily swinging the basket of shower goods.

"I'm gonna put the camera away," he said to my retreating back. "See you at the bathroom entrance."

I heard him open his door, and then I heard running bare feet fading as he hurried off in the opposite direction to the shower entrance. A thrilling panic seized me with each dorm door I passed urging me to run, but I held myself in check and kept walking.

'This is turning you on something fierce Japanee girl,' my lizard brain said.

'And it's gonna get you expelled and Hawk fired,' my logical brain added.

My luck held out and no one stepped out any of the room doors. All I had to do was get passed the stairwell door and I would be at the showers. Then to my dismay, the stairwell door pushed open and a girl and guy stepped out. The girl was Filipino, very pretty and petite, the guy Asian mix a little on the chubby side. They both froze gaping at my nakedness.

"Oh my God, you okay?" The girl asked in accented English.

I blushed burning with hot embarrassment, automatically bending at the waist, slashed my left arm over my B-cups and covered my pubic area with my right hand—although my lizard brain was totally turned on at being caught.

"Playing truth or dare!" my logical brain barked finding a dumb but plausible excuse for my nudity. I straitened up, dropped my arm and removed my hand. The girl's eyebrows went up and she shook her head. The guy stared unblinking.

"Excuse me," I said politely and walked passed the pair continuing on to the shower a few feet away. I could feel their eyes on me and a thrilling mixture of embarrassment and electric sexual passion raced through me. Hawk wasn't at the entrance of the bathroom. I wondered if he had gone back to his room to hide.

"No look stupid," I heard the girl say. Following her words with a hard slap.

"Hey, no make!" the guy complained, "not my fault she all nekkid!"

Another slapping sound followed.

"Ow!"

"Truth or dare huh? Fast thinking." Hawk remarked. He was hiding just inside the door of the bathroom holding my towel over his arm like a waiter.

"Thought you'd chickened out," I said, and walked passed him to the shower stalls. It took all I had to keep from openly shaking with excitement and nerves.

"I'll stand guard," he said and stood at the line of sinks occupying the same wall as the shower stalls. The three stalls were partitioned off but had no doors. I figured if someone came in I could easily hide behind a partition and not be seen. I picked the stall at the end. Hardly a minutes into my shower a naked Hawk stepped in with me.

"Shouldn't you be watching the door?" I asked, but not at all upset that he had joined me.

"What if a guy had came in and saw me lingering at the shower stalls across from the urinals?"

"That would look pretty bad," I agreed.

"I would have to let him see you naked to prove I'm not some kind of peeping tom. Either way goodby tenure." As he spoke, he lathered me down with shower gel. In the middle of a wet, soapy kiss, we heard a urinal flush and we both jumped out of our skins.

"Oh shit," Hawk whispered and shoved me in the corner where the shower wall and partition met. He peeped around the edge to get a look at the intruder. A few seconds later Hawk said, "Never saw him. Dude didn't wash his hands."

"How unsanitary,' I said.

Awash with hot sexual heat from our near discovery, I unsubtly lapped at the hot water running down Hawk's chest with my tongue and lips. A minute later, the sound of a flushing urinal spoke of a second intruder. Hawk gave me a disapproving look as I peeped around the partition to watch a hulking Hawaiian guy soap and rinse his hands at the sinks. The big guy left without a glance at the shower stalls.

"We're pushing our luck. We better get out," Hawk said.

"But not before this," I said as I turned my butt to him and bent over.

"No way, we'll get caught for sure," he protested.

"I'm in that mood, I'll come in three."

"You one dirty Japanee girl," he said as he gripped his erection and entered me.

I gasped and had to chomp my lower lip to keep quiet. He pulled back then pushed in again, my hands flattened against the tile partition, my position a bit awkward. As predicted, my orgasm swept through me on his third thrust and at the very same moment a urinal flushed. I clamped down on an insane urge to scream with laughter. Still quivering from my orgasm, I pulled free of Hawk, dropped to my knees and engulfed his stiff wet organ. The urge to laugh swelled and I made some noises as I worked his shaft. After about a minute, Hawk killed the shower and coxed me back to my feet.

"We'll finish me in the room you nut," he said.

We dried quickly with the one towel, and then I wrapped the towel around me. Hawk reached for his board shorts hanging on the clothing hook. An insane hair crept up my butt and I yanked the shorts from his hand, dashed out the door, raced to the trash chute by the stairwell, flipped the metal door open, threw the shorts in and slammed the door shut after it.

"Those were my favorite board shorts," Hawk said exasperated standing naked and fully erect next to me.

I yelped when he yanked the towel from my body and sent it down the trash chute after his shorts.

With a genteel bow, he offered his arm. I took it and we strolled naked down the curved hallway to his room. I couldn't help but gaze sideways at his erection as it bobbed and swayed with each step. We walked casually, each playing it cool, not wanting to give the other the upper hand. Finally we reached his door. Reluctant to end the thrill, I pushed him against his door and kissed him exalting in our taboo nakedness loving the feel of his erection pressed between us.

The distinct sound of slapping rubber flip-flops came rapidly our way from the left. Without thinking I turned the the nob on the door and Hawk slipped out of view and shockingly, shut the door behind him leaving me in the hall. I grabbed the knob and tried to follow him in but the door wouldn't budge, apparently, he was blocking it from the other side. I turned, holding back my panic as the person came into view. Stupidly, I tried to look casual. The slapping footsteps belonged to the same pretty Filipino girl I had seen at the stairwell earlier.

"Dare," I said with a weak smile.

"You are very pretty," the girl said. Her face flushed red as she headed around the bend of the hallway disappearing from sight. A few seconds later I heard the stairwell door open and shut. I whispered at Hawk's door, "Open up you asshole."

"Coast clear?" he asked peeping his head out.

"Asshole!" I reiterated.

Hawk laughed as he stepped aside to let me in. The moment the door closed, I slapped his naked white ass as hard as I could enjoying his howl of pain.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • In The Round

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 508 milliseconds