• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Slave's Revenge

A Slave's Revenge

Crysium had fallen. He needed to get to her, fast, before someone else found her, then she'd be no use to him. She was his. She had terrorised him for years, she had tormented him, used him, made him serve her and want her at the same time. It was his turn, his people had overthrown them, he could become the tormentor now. He was part of the slave race who served the masters and their women on Crysium. Him a male, lower in status than a mere woman, by the pure accident of his birth. Now he had an opportunity to put her in her place, if only he could make it there first, if only he could out run everyone else who had to be sprinting to get to her rooms, to ensure that she would pay for her crimes against them.

She lived in the most secure building in the whole of Cyrsium, she was the daughter of the President, which made her one of the top prizes to be captured. He knew the building better than anyone else, it had been his home for 23 years, his whole life. Once he reached the building, he would have no problems locating her, if only his feet would carry him faster. He needed to move faster, he was pushing himself as much as he could, but still, he needed to move faster. Running, he sidestepped the chaos unfolding around him. Ex-slaves executing their masters in their sleep, raping their wives and daughters and looting their home. Pure and perfect anarchy, the total upheaval of a society entirely broken at its best. It was beautiful to see, but he couldn't linger, not when so much was at stake. His cock was getting excited at the thought of her.

He reached the President's (or rather the ex-President's) house, the President and his wife had already been dragged out before the gathering crowd for trial, they were unlucky enough to be in a less secure wing of the building, and so were easily snatched from the confines of their home by the angry mob. She managed to get herself blockaded in her room, waiting for the fuss to die down and hoping desperately that everyone would be satisfied by spilling her parents blood and would conveniently forget her existence. So far this tactic had worked, but he was not about to allow her to get away with what she had done. The only thing that would stop him from trying to claim her would be death.

He use the slave entrance at the back of the house to get in the building, surprisingly no one was guarding it, he guessed it was because the masters and their families were unlikely to even know where their slaves lived never mind how they entered and exited their homes. He was grateful for that. He ran up the stairs to her quarters and had to break down the door to her room. In the chaos, no one had noticed that she still remained in the house. But there she was, cowering under the bed. She looked scared. He'd never he seen her look like that before. His cock twitched at the thought that she was scared of what he would do to her.

He reached under the bed and grabbed her by the ankles, tugging on her, pulling her out from under the bed, until he could see all of her. Her skirt had rode up her legs so he could see her little lacy black pants, her top was falling down and her tits were dangerously close to falling out of her bra. He was so used to seeing her looking well groomed all the time, it was a shock, but a pleasant one. He reached forward and tugged at her bra, so that he tits completely fell out. She made a high pitched little whimpering noise, and closed her eyes as a tear slipped down her cheek. He twisted her nipple, hard, and then pinched it. By now he was crouching between her legs, using his superior strength to keep her in place. He had never been this close to her before, never been allowed to touch her, never even been allowed to speak to her. Now he had complete control of her and there was nothing she could do about it, and no one who would help her.

Abruptly he stood up, and dragged her to her knees. She understood what would happen next, she had been forced enough times to perform oral on business associates of her father. She was used to providing after dinner entertainment ever since she had surpassed her mother as the most attractive woman in her family. Sometimes they were rough, choking her and pounding into her throat mercilessly. Other times they expected her to take the lead, to spend her time licking and sucking them. Either way, she had been the 'entertainment' in her house since she started to grow breasts at the age of fifteen. When she was unable to provide satisfactory pleasure using her mouth alone, she was forced to present her father's business associates with the option of having her cunt or ass. She much preferred it when they chose her cunt, even after numerous fuckings, she couldn't handle having anything in her ass. One particular time, a business associate of her father had taken particular pleasure in using her ass. He called in one of his slaves, a massive beast of a man with a cock bigger than any she had ever saw, and ordered him to shove his cock into her tight asshole, without any preparation or lube. The slave did this whilst his master was pumping away at her cunt. She was in agonising pain throughout the whole ordeal, but was not allowed to show this for fear of reprisals from her father, after all, his business associate would be filling out an evaluation form on his visit and if she didn't get at least a satisfactory, her life would not have been worth living.

She was forced back in to the present when he, the slave boy who was always watching her, roughly grabbed her hair and pulled her head forward so that her lips were touching his erect dick. "Open your fucking mouth, bitch" he growled as he once again pulled at he hair even harder than last time. Eyes watering from the pain, she opened her mouth and he began to pump in and out, shoving himself deep into the back of her throat, making her gag. "Look at me you little whore" he said angrily. She had been closing her eyes, trying to focus her energy on not gagging. She also didn't want to open her eyes. Didn't want to see what was happening to her. It was bad enough being used by her father's rich and powerful associates, but to be used by a slave, it was shameful. When she refused to open her eyes, he pulled her backwards and smacked her hard across the face. She opened her eyes in shock, and then just knelt there, staring at him, waiting to see what his next move would be.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Slave's Revenge

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds