• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Chronicles of Danny Ch. 04

Chronicles of Danny Ch. 04

123

Danny and Ashley met with Natasha at lunch the next day. When Natasha saw the two of them walking together she raised an eyebrow and gave a wry grin. "Sooo...did you two have a good night?"

Ashley lowered her eyes and smiled while Danny said, "Yeah I guess you could say that." The two of them sat down and started to eat.

"I heard Taryn got kicked out of choir." Natasha said. "Honestly I think her music choice alone should have been reason to throw her out."

Danny laughed and then looked around the dining hall to see Taryn but couldn't find her anywhere. "Guess she decided to stay in her dorm."

"Sissy." Natasha said, "Ashley was seen in her panties and she showed up the next day."

Ashley's eyes widened in horror as her cheeks grew red at Natasha's joke, even though she knew Natasha was right but she didn't need to point it out.

"That reminds me." Danny said trying to change the subject. "You mentioned you might have an idea for the next girl, Brianne."

Natasha curled her lip and looked around the table, making sure no one else was around before saying, "Have you two been outside of campus much, like in downtown?"

Danny and Ashley shook their heads, wondering what this had to do with Brianne's humiliation.

"Well, in downtown there's a club that specializes in S&M and I've been attending there for a couple weeks just after the semester started." Natasha watched as her friends reacted, Danny smiling while Ashley's mouth opened in awe.

"Wow." Danny said, "That's awesome. I didn't even think there was a club like that in this conservative town."

"They try to be subtle." Natasha said, "It's not advertised, most of it is through word of mouth. I found out about it through another student."

"Why did you want to check it out?" Ashley asked, not in a negative tone but more in genuine curiosity. She'd only heard about S&M but never met anyone that was actually into it.

Natasha smiled at Ashley and said, "That's a whole different conversation. But let's just say I came to college to experience new things and when I heard about this club I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to grow. Anyway, the reason I brought it up is because there's a mistress there who might be into what it is we're doing."

"Really?" Danny asked, "You mean she wants to come in and tie the sorority up?"

"I'm not sure if I'd be okay with that." Ashley said. "It's tempting but that's a bit...extreme don't you think?"

Natasha waved her hands and shook her head, "No nothing like that. Just exposing their bodies like they did to you two. You know, more soft, without tying them up."

Danny looked to Ashley as they cared about her opinion most since much of this revenge was for her. Ashley rubbed her chin at the thought of bringing in someone else, sure it was someone they didn't know but on the other hand, it put more distance between the sorority and the three of them which meant it would be harder for the Three Furies to find out who was actually behind these attacks. "How would she be able to do it?" Ashley finally asked.

"I don't know the details." Natasha said, "But just tell me what day she'd need to come and I'm sure she can think of something. She's really creative." As Natasha said that, a devilish grin spread across her face that made Danny tremble with excitement. Ashley might have been unsure about this, but Danny was all for it.

"She has a big presentation at the science conference next week." Ashley said, "How will this person be able to get in?"

"You just let her and I talk about that and we'll handle the rest." Natasha said. The three of them smiled and returned to eating, Danny and Ashley eager to find out just what it was Natasha had planned for the next sorority member.

*****

Later that night, Ashley and Danny were in the library studying. Ashley was busy reading up on Psychology while Danny was studying for their technology class but was finding it hard to concentrate. The reason for this was because Danny would read a page then stare at Ashley, read a page and stare at Ashley again. It was hard for Danny to resist, the way Ashley's face was lit by the dim light on the table with her hair hanging over the side of her face, it drove Danny crazy. They were still thinking back to the night they both had sex, the feeling of their underwear rubbing against their moist lips and Ashley's moan as she climaxed made it impossible for Danny to care about computers.

Ashley must have heard Danny sigh of boredom because she looked up and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just losing my focus. I like studying technology but it can be so dense sometimes." Danny said as they rubbed their eyes.

"I can tell you that psychology is not much better. I can't see how Natasha can major in it." Ashley said. She closed her book and then asked,

"Wanna take a break?"

"Sure." Danny said, "What do you want to do? Get some coffee?"

"Actually." Ashley started to say as she fidgeted with her hands, "I was wondering if your roommate was visiting her parents again."

Danny's head tilted as Ashley let a nervous smile creep across her face. "She is." Danny said, "Why do you ask?"

"I was thinking we could hang out in your room." Ashley said, biting her lip as she ran her index finger along Danny's thigh, igniting a small tremor of arousal between Danny's legs,

Danny beamed at Ashley's initiative in suggesting another night of intimacy and didn't hesitate in saying, "Let's go." before tossing their textbooks into their bag and leaving the library with Ashley.

It took them about ten minutes to walk to Danny's dorm room and once they were both inside, Danny closed the door and sat on the bed, letting Ashley take the lead. Fortunately for Danny, Ashley's inhibitions from the first night they had sex was a thing of the past and she conveyed that by leaning forward and giving Danny an open mouth kiss. She slid her tongue against Danny's while also reaching for the buttons of Danny's dress shirt to undo them. Danny grabbed onto Ashley's arms and gently guided her onto the bed, making sure not to separate from her lips. Danny let Ashley finish unbuttoning the shirt, revealing Danny's breasts again, pink nipples already perked up from arousal.

Now it was Danny's turn as they hooked their fingers under Ashley's green sweater and lifted it up over her head, revealing a green plaid brassier. Danny did not hesitate in burying their face into Ashley's large breasts, kissing the top of each of them. Then they kissed down on Ashley's stomach before reaching for the button of her jeans. Already, Danny's vaginal lips were moist, the anticipation of Ashley's panties being the most exciting element in their sexual escapades. The button was undone and then the teeth of the zipper came apart, exposing the top of Ashley's panties that matched her bra, save for a green bow that was on the top. "My sexy college co-ed." Danny said as they pulled Ashley's pants off her legs, watching as her cheeks turned pink. She was used to being undressed in front of Danny, but Danny's jokes both flattered and embarrassed her since she never perceived herself as being as sexy as Danny thought.

"It's my turn now." Ashley said with a grin as she reached to undo Danny's jeans. She returned to kissing Danny as she did this, the air hitting her exposed belly reminding her of how close she and Danny continued to get as they undressed each other. With Danny's jeans undone, Danny shifted off of Ashley to take the jeans off, revealing a pair of white cotton bikini panties with Calvin Klein printed on the waistband. Despite being feminine, Ashley still loved the plainness of Danny's underwear, perhaps staying true to their masculine side.

Danny swung their leg over Ashley's and began sliding their crotch against hers, both of their pussy lips secreting viscous fluid onto their undergarments as both lovers humped against each other. What Danny enjoyed most about a second night of sex was that all ambivalence over initiating moves was gone and it was always the second time where Danny let their sexual appetite take over. Grabbing onto Ashley's hands and interlacing fingers with hers, Danny raised her arms over her head, pinning them down as their hips thrust faster and harder.

"Oh Danny." Ashley whispered as she threw her head back to let Danny kiss her neck. With her hands above her head she felt completely at Danny's mercy and liked that a different side of Danny was being revealed.

Danny dry humped Ashley a few more times before being unable to resist and shifted their weight off of Ashley, hooking their fingers into the sides of her panties. Danny looked into Ashley's blue eyes that were gazing back with longing, as if begging Danny to hop back onto her. "Can I do this?" Danny asked and Ashley smiled with a nod. Danny grabbed onto Ashley's underwear and slid it down her legs and off her feet. Danny eyed her blonde strip of pubic hair that led to her lips, her labia sticking out slightly. Ashley sat up to undo her bra just as Danny leaned in to kiss her once more before freeing her breasts from their plaid prison. Danny kissed Ashley's neck, then her breasts and then down to her mons pubis, soaking her hairs with their tongue. Ashley felt the wet sensation of Danny's tongue and gripped the sheets of the bed as she anticipated what was to come next. It was when she felt the tip of Danny's tongue slide along her clitoris that her eyes opened and she gasped as Danny's tongue circled in a counter-clockwise motion, gently pushing the clitoris without exerting too much force.

"Ungh." Ashley groaned as she bit her lip, the intense sensation Danny's tongue ignited between her legs made it hard not to cry out. Things only got better when Danny's tongue slid along her outer labia, as if they were cleaning the pink walls of the clear fluid it secreted. Not wanting to rush Danny by pressing her hand on their head, Ashley's hands covered her breasts and pinched her nipples, pushing her breasts up while Danny's tongue continued to drag along her pussy.

Danny slid further on their knees as they grabbed onto Ashley's bare hips, sucking on Ashley's outer labia. When Danny was satisfied with exploring Ashley's outer regions, they plunged their tongue deep into her pussy and tried inserting it as far as they could.

"Ohh!! Shit!!" Ashley cried as the sensation increased, her clitoris retracting under its hood as more blood flowed to it. She'd never felt anything like this, none of her past boyfriends enjoyed going down on her and so she never knew what it was like to enjoy the moist tongue of a partner who loved exploring inside of her. She curled her toes and felt her legs tighten up as Danny's head buried deeper between her legs. Ashley began to pant heavily as the sensation built up, becoming almost unbearable as Danny's tongue flicked inside her.

Satisfied with bringing Ashley close to the edge, Danny pulled their head away from her legs and licked their lips clean of Ashley's juices. They took a moment to stare at Ashley, smiling at the shy girl who had her eyes closed and was massaging her breasts, mouth open as if she were still kissing Danny. Danny then took their middle and index finger and inserted them into Ashley's pussy, the inside of her lips already lubricated from going down on her. While Danny's tongue was what brought Ashley to the edge, the hard touch of Danny's fingers was going to push her over it. Ashley's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she felt Danny's fingers plunge in and out, making a faint squishing noise as they slid back in.

"Ohhhh Danny....baby.." Ashley started to say, unable to contain her voice anymore.

"You gonna come for be baby?" Danny asked, leaning forward so they could lick Ashley's clitoris again.

As soon as she felt Danny's tongue slide up against her clit, Ashley's eyes opened wide, "Oh fuck! Do that again! Oh god!"

Danny chuckled as they obliged in flicking their tongue against Ashley's clit while thrusting their fingers harder into her pussy. It got to a point where Danny felt a cramp but they didn't care, they were overjoyed that they were making Ashley feel this good and were determined to keep it up. Danny's head rested on Ashley's stomach as they continued licking up and down over her clitoris, keeping their fingers inside her pussy as they flicked them upward.

"Yeah! Oh YEAH YEAH YEAH! YEAH! OHHH SHIT!!! OH MY GOD" Ashley shouted as she saw jets of liquid hit Danny in the face. "Oh my god Danny I'm sorry!" she said as her face grew red with embarrassment. "I...I didn't have to...I thought I was going to...Oh god I can't believe I did that!" she said as she covered her blushing face with the sheets.

Trying not to laugh, but smiling, Danny pulled the sheets back and wiped their face before kissing Ashley. "Shhh.. Baby it's okay." They said, "You just came that's all."

"I did?" she asked, "But I never came like that before."

Danny's smile grew wider as she kissed Ashley again, "Well you just inflated my ego. Some women when they come, the squirt like that. It's totally okay."

Ashley's breathing calmed down as she rested her head against Danny's chest. "No one's ever made me cum like that before. It was so good." She laughed before moaning once more and sliding her naked body against Danny's.

Danny was still aroused and began rubbing their pussy against Ashley's soft knee. Ashley kissed Danny again and whispered, "What can I do?"

"Just lay back and I'll take care of everything." Danny whispered and then sat up to straddle Ashley's left leg. Danny's pussy was still wet and used their natural lubricant to slide against Ashley. Danny closed their eyes and bit their lip, pulling Ashley against their chest and holding onto her for emotional and physical stability. Danny could have easily climaxed on their own but they wanted Ashley to be part of that experience and humping against her leg felt better with Ashley's tongue gliding along Danny's. While Danny's thighs squeezed tight around Ashley's leg, Danny's hands wandered along her body, stopping over her breasts and gripping them in their hands. Ashley followed Danny's lead and groped Danny's breasts, running a finger along Danny's lightly tanned nipples. "Oh...yeah Ashley pinch them." Danny whispered.

Ashley pressed her thumbs and index fingers over each of Danny's nipples as they felt Danny's pussy thrust harder against her leg. Then she felt something wet and hard clamp down on her neck and it sent a new tingling sensation between her loins as Danny gently nibbled on her. "Mmmm." she moaned, feeling her own pussy get wet again. This was exactly what Danny had hoped for, manipulating Ashley's various senses over her body to turn her on again all so Danny could get off the way they had fantasized.

Sliding off of Ashley's leg, Danny leaned back and spread their legs open. Danny grabbed Ashley's legs and pulled them forward, positioning her right leg over Danny's left and her left leg under Danny's right. Once Ashley saw both of their groins lined up she knew what Danny wanted. Grabbing onto Danny's hands, Ashley slid forward, pressing her pussy against Danny's. As soon as Danny felt Ashley's crotch press hard against theirs, Danny closed their eyes and moaned as they continued thrusting against Ashley. At first, Danny bounced against Ashley, enjoying the hard pressure of her labia smacking against Danny's clitoris. Both partner's were so wet a smacking sound could be heard as they collided. "Oh!!!" Danny cried out, their pitch higher than Ashley had ever heard before. By now, Danny's pussy was practically throbbing and so they grabbed tight onto Ashley's leg for stability so they could slide their pussy against hers. The lukewarm touch of Ashley's nether regions melted Danny's heart as they realized they were sharing another intimate moment with her. Based on Ashley's gasps, Danny knew that she was opening up to the experience as well and that their first night was not a passing fling, but rather a step into a new relationship Danny hoped she wanted to share.

After a few more thrusts of their hip, Danny knew they were close to coming and tightened their grip on Ashley's leg. "Oh oh oh Ashley. ughh." Danny began to moan as they pushed their pussy harder against Ashley's, trying to rub their clit against her labia whenever possible.

"Oh Danny, this feels so fucking good." Ashley hissed as she closed her eyes. "Oh cum for me babe."

It was that dirty talk out of Ashley's shy mouth that sent Danny over the edge. Danny's legs tightened and they doubled forward, letting out a cry so loud Danny was sure the students in the other room could hear. After that, Danny fell back on their elbows, inhaling and exhaling heavily as they came down off of the extreme high.

Ashley lay back and tilted her head to admire Danny's face, mouth open, eyes closed but in a state of tranquility as their breathing relaxed. She looked down at her leg and saw the cum from Danny's orgasm shining under the moonlight and felt a boost of her own ego since she had never had scissor sex with anyone before. Then, Danny sat up and lay down next to Ashley again, wrapping their arm around her head. "Mmm thank you." they said.

"You're welcome." Ashley said as she pulled the covers over both of them.

"So, how are you feeling about all this?" Danny asked. "Still okay with it?"

Ashley looked into Danny's eyes, surprised at how sad they seemed despite the smile on Danny's face. Up until now, she only knew Danny as the laid back, smooth talking friend who shrugged off any sort of distress. To see Danny look at her like that, reminded Ashley of how lonely it must be for someone who didn't identify as male or female in a town that endorsed traditional gender roles. This was in college, Ashley couldn't imagine how hard it was for Danny to grow up in high school. Ashley leaned forward and kissed Danny, long and hard without opening her mouth and then pulled away. "Yeah I am." she said, "I don't really feel safe here unless I'm with you. Without you or Natasha, I don't know how I would've managed to go to class with the sorority on my back."

Danny smiled and ran their finger along Ashley's body. "I feel the same way." they whispered. "I didn't think I was going to like this school. But after I saw you, it made staying here less shitty. I just hope we can continue like this."

"Aw." Ashley cooed as she hugged Danny. "Yeah we can. I'm really happy being with you."

Danny smiled and closed their eyes, feeling a huge weight lift off of their chest as the ambiguity of their relationship with Ashley faded. It would be nice to call Ashley their partner, but Danny knew it was still too early. Knowing that she was happy was what Danny cared more about anyhow. Now at peace and drunk on the chemicals that were released after their sexual release, Danny and Ashley closed their eyes and fell into one of the most peaceful sleeps they had in a long time.

*****

A week had passed and Danny walked with Ashley outside after their morning classes. Danny was admiring the cool autumn day and the fact that Ashley reached out to hold hands, her first gesture at being "out" in public. Despite the peaceful moment they shared, Ashley still felt anxious and pulled on Danny's arm. "Have you heard from Natasha? Today is the science fair and you haven't said if Natasha got back with you on a plan." Ashley said.

"Just relax Ashley." Danny said, "Natasha's been busy with exams but I'm sure she'd say something if she was having a problem."

"But who knows when her next presentation will be." Ashley continued. She wasn't entirely upset but she was looking forward to humiliating Brianne in public the same way she did to her.

"Let's just enjoy this day while it's still relatively warm." Danny said as they sat down on a stone bench out in an open area surrounded by trees and buildings.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Chronicles of Danny Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds