• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Drive-in Mom Ch. 02

Drive-in Mom Ch. 02

It all seemed so surreal. Here I was at the drive-in theater with my own beautiful mother snuggled up next to me. We were parked in a dark corner at the rear of the lot with no other cars around. It was like we were in our own little private world for two hours. Being Mr. inexperience, I started to watch the movie, but mom had other ideas. She had just tossed the audio-box out and rolled up the window. Her long, milky-white legs were thrown across my lap and her enormous cans were pressed against my side as she snuggled.

"You haven't had much experience with drive-in dating, have you?" Mom asked.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"Well, traditionally drive-in theaters are a place a guy can bring his date to make out. And chances are, if things go well, he'll get to test the shocks on his car before the movie's over." She said.

"Did you go to drive-in's when you were my age?" I asked.

Mom gave me a suprised giggle.

"Are you kidding? I was here about every weekend. Believe me, knowone's had as much drive-in experience as your mother." She answered.

"What if I'm with a girl I hardly know?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter. She'll know why you brought her here. So who was the bitch that stood you up tonight?" Mom asked.

"Her name's Tami." I answered.

"Is she pretty?" She asked.

"Yeah, she's really pretty." I answered.

"As pretty as your mother?" Mom asked with a curious smile.

A smiled bashfully.

"Well, not quite that pretty." I confessed.

"You're scoring points." Mom said with a giggle. "Scoring points is a very important part of getting what you want in a date." She said.

"I'll try to remember that." I said.

"So what's pretty about me?" Mom asked with a flattered grin.

"Well, I don't know...you're just beautiful." I answered.

"We've established that much, silly boy. What's beautiful about me?" She asked.

"Well, um...you have a pretty face..." I confessed.

"And?" Mom asked.

"You have a great body." I said.

"Okay, and what's so great about my body." Mom smiled proudly. "What are your favorite parts?" She asked.

"I don't know...you have beautiful legs." I said.

Mom pulled the covers up over her milky-white legs. Her skirt had ridden-up so that her long, naked legs were completely exposed for our viewing pleasure.

"So my boy like these legs huh?" She asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

"What do you like about them?" She asked.

"I don't know, their just so long and smooth looking." I answered.

"They are smooth... Wanna feel?" She asked.

"Are you sure?" I asked, excited by the invitation.

Mom smiled.

"I think you've earned enough points so far to diserve it. Give me your hand." She said.

Mom took my hand and guided it across the smooth, soft skin of her amazing legs. I was suprised when she ran our hands up her thigh. She watched my reaction as we traveled up her skirt, until my thumb brushed against the crotch of her panties. I could feel the heat of her snatch.

"Do they feel as smooth as they look?" She asked.

All I could do was nod. I was in heaven and she knew it.

She gently scratched the top of my hand with her nails and then removed her hand, leaving my hand on the inside of her thigh.

"So what else about your mother's body do you like? She asked.

"Well...you have pretty feet." I told her.

Mom smiled and lifted her feet from the seat, pointing her beautiful little toes. Her toenail's were painted blood red, and speaking of blood, my cock by this time was full of it. It was the most painful erection I think I had ever experienced.

"These feet?" She asked in a cute tone.

She brought a leg back effortlessly, until her knee was bent at her side. With relative ease, she brought a foot to my face and gently brushed her pointed toes across my cheek. I was amazing by her limberness.

"You're scoring some serious points with me, young man." She said with a smile.

All I could do was smile as she brought her leg back down on my lap.

"Any other parts of me you feel like expressing your admiration for?" She asked.

My eyes went staight to the bulging cleavage spilling out the neck of her halter-top. She glaced down at it too, then looked back at me with a smile.

"I think there's a part of me you like better than my legs or my feet." She said. "Does Tami have big one's?" She asked.

"Yeah, they're pretty big." I answered.

Mom used her arms to press her breats together, causing the enormous cans to ballon outward, stretching against her sexy top.

"Surely their not as big your mother's." She said confidently.

"No, not that big." I smiled.

"Well, I had no idea my son was a big breast man. " She stated. Mom smiled at me, looking into my eyes. "Wanna cash in some of those points you've scored with mom?" She said.

"Sure." I said.

"Just remember, a guy's not suppose to talk about the ways he cashes in his points. To anyone! That's between him and his date. Break your trust and she may not be willing to drive-in date you again, understand?" She said.

"Yeah, I understand." I responded.

"Let's get in the backseat where there's more room." She said.

Mom and I got in the back and closed the doors. It was dark back here. Even if someone were right outside the vehicle they probably could see inside. Our car was completely by itself. My mom and I were now in the back seat, mother and son in our own little cozy world, and we were all alone.

I couldn't believe my eyes as mom slipped out of her skirt.

"Take off your shirt, and your shorts." She commanded.

I did so and sat there in my underwear. It was dark, so I knew mom couldn't make out much of my bulging cock, straining within my briefs.

"Scoot to the edge of the seat." She said.

I did so, sliding my ass to the edge of the seat. Mom scooted up next to me and gently forced me to lay back.

"Sit back, sweetie." She said.

I was now slouched down in the back seat and watched as my mother straddled me. It was an amazing sight! My own gorgeous mother mounting me as if I were a pony, her breasts swaying under her top. She threw the blanket over the top of us and looked down into my eyes.

"Sure you wouldn't rather watch the movie?" She said teasingly.

"No way." I said.

Mom came down on top of me and I think I could have cum right then. She rested her wieght against me, her pillowy tits squashed against my chest. My bulge sunk onto her panty cover snatch. She ran her hands through my hair and let out little moans as she rubbed her body against mine. I put my hand on her back on the fringe of her top. Mom moved her lips to my ear.

"Pull it down." She whispered.

I did so and her halter-top slid down to her waist. I could now feel her lacy strapless bra rubbing against my skin. Her big tits oozing over the sides.

"There's clips in the back. Pull them together." She said.

I did as I was told and felt her bra unfasten and her tits spill out onto my bare chest. She pulled the bra out from between us and our nipples came together. Hers were as big around as a braclet and had hard fat tips that looked like they were just made for sucking.

"See what scoring points will get you?" She asked.

For a good ten minutes mom and I squirmed and rubbed against eachother. Mom smothered my cock with her cunt, grinding our genitals together in a nice slow dry hump. She ran her hands across my chest and neck, scratching me with her long nails. We were both breathing heavily and moaning. It was like being in our own little sauna under the blanket and soon our bodies were glistening with sweat.

"Mom...how do I score more points." I asked.

Mom brought our heads out of the covers and looked at me with a curious smile.

"Well you should know by now, silly boy. Flattery will get you all the points you want." She answered.

"How many points do I need to...you know?" I asked.

"No I don't know. Tell me." She said.

"To...have..."

"Sex with me?" She finished.

"Yeah." I said.

"Well, I am your date tonight, but I'm also your mother. For a teenaged boy to fuck his married mother, well, that would be a pretty hefty amount of points. Are you sure you're up to paying the price?" She asked.

"I'll do anything. I'll say anything. Anything you want." I pleaded.

"Anything? You're sure?!" She asked sternly.

"Positive."

"Well, tiger, I hope for your sake this is a double-feature. You have a lot of points to score and this could get pretty intense."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Drive-in Mom Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds