• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 21

Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 21

1234567

Note: This is a work of FICTION! Although the areas this story takes place in are real; all of the landscapes depicted, the people described, and everything else this story uses to make it enjoyable reading for you are NOT REAL. As you read this story, try to remember:

This is a Novel

86. Fun and Games.

Fred and Sharon entered the bedroom finding the four girls by the headboard with pillows behind their back. Before Fred could reprimand them, Sharon asked, "Why aren't you in the appropriate position?"

Sandy replied, "We have decided, as a group, that we are going on strike. Daddy is not being fair. When we get punished, it is always in public with the rest of the family watching. You have earned punishment, and he is going to punish you in private. We have determined that that is a breach of protocol, and his rules. If he can break his own rules, so can we. We refused to be punished in public, if he does not punish you in public. It is the only fair thing to do."

Fred said to Sharon, "I think you should demand a jury trial. I will be your defense attorney. Sandy will be the prosecuting attorney. Cindy will be the judge, because she is the smarter of the two eldest twins. Danni and Debbie will be the jury. Does that sound fair ladies?"

The girls went into conference, as Sharon said, "Are you out of your mind? They have already determined my guilt and want me punished in public."

Fred took her into the hallway and said, "Babe, who did they put on trial?"

"Me, they want to see me punished in public."

"Whose rules did they say were broken?"

Sharon thought for a second, smiled, kissed Fred, and said, "You are absolutely evil."

"I know, but it is so much fun to put my daughters in their place. Remember, not only am I going to spank your ass in private, I am going to fuck you there afterwards. That is the price of an excellent attorney defending you."

"As I said, Fred, you are evil."

He kissed her again and said, "I guess it is in my genes."

Fred and Sharon walked back into their bedroom, and Sharon sat down in her chair, as Fred said, "Your Honor, the defense is ready for trial."

Sandy got off the bed, stood a few feet to the right of Fred. "Your honor, the prosecution is ready for trial."

"Call your first witness."

"The prosecution calls, Sharon Williams."

Fred replied, "Your Honor, the prosecution has no right to call the defendant to the stand."

Sandy said, "Your Honor, that's not fair. She is the subject of this trial."

Cindy laughed. "You are the smarter sister. You should have thought of that before you went to trial. The defense's motion is granted; you cannot call the defendant to the stand."

"Your honor, the prosecution calls Debbie Williams."

"I object judge. The prosecution cannot call a member of the jury to testify."

Sandy screamed, "Your honor, the defense attorney is leaving me, no one to call to testify against my mother."

Fred said, "Your honor, I object. The prosecution has no right to refer to the defendant as anything but the defendant or by her proper name."

"Dad, stop it."

"Your honor, I object."

"Mister Defense Attorney, you can stop objecting, motion is granted. Miss Prosecutor, for the smarter sister, you are doing terribly as an attorney."

"Your honor, we will see on Tuesday."

"Your Honor, I seek a motion to dismiss, and an additional punishment for the leaders of this rebellion by one."

"Counselor, motion is granted. This case is dismissed."

Sandy looked at her father, and said, "You never gave me a chance to present a case against mom."

"Baby, think about it for a moment. Did you ever have a case against your mother? What did she do wrong? What rule did she break? I could have come at you multiple ways, but this one was the easiest, and you never saw it coming. I took all of your witnesses away, and all you saw was a stacked deck. You saw your mother being found guilty, because I didn't stand a chance to sway the jury. Am I correct?"

"As always dad, you are correct."

"Do you know the old saying, 'If it looks like a duck, and it walks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck, it's a duck.' The same thing goes in the courtroom. If it looks like a set up, it's a set up. If it's too good to be true, look around you, on top of you, underneath you, and around you, because someone is going to slip a knife between your ribs, and kill you. As sure as the day is long; someone has a trick up their sleeve, and is waiting to spring it on you. I just pulled the easiest one on you, and you will never, ever forget it.' When you take debate, this lesson will serve you well."

"I didn't know I was taking debate."

"Surprise, and so is your smarter sister."

"We will see about that Tuesday, won't we?"

"I hope my hand heals by then. Your mother tells me you transgressed on parental rights. That is an automatic spanking."

"F..." She slapped her hand over her mouth before the words came out.

Fred kissed her on the head. "Good girl."

"Sharon, which two do you want, and remember, if you go easy on them, you're punishment gets doubled."

"Where is that rule written down?"

"Where all the other rules are, and that one is for you, because you know what is going to happen afterwards."

"Fred, I hate you, and every woman who wore a bikini in that elevator."

Danni asked, "Dad, can we hear that story?"

"I will tell it, while I am spanking you. Then you will know why I am addicted to your asses. Eyes front people, and asses off the bed. Remember Sharon; 10 smacks each, and then repeat. If their behinds are not red, you will remember this night for a very long time."

"Fred, I can't say what I want to say, but look into my eyes, and they will say it all."

"If your eyes are going to say it, darling, and I can read it in them that is an infringement of the rules. You can add one more spanking to your list. Do you really want me to do that to you?"

"I love you, Fred; I really, really, love you."

Sandy said, "Mom, you are a pussy, and I'll take an extra 10 for saying it."

"You little bitch; I'm going to hit you harder than your smarter sister."

"Sharon, you just earned yourself a third spanking for speaking inappropriately to an impressionable young woman."

Sharon was furious. "Fuck off, Fred."

"I don't believe anyone ever got to four. I wonder what your delicate derrière will look like, by the time I finish with you."

"Mister Hastings, go to hell."

"That is close, but not an infringement. Let's start on the girls; I want to finish with you, before midnight. Tomorrow we go to the gym; it will be interesting to watch you do sit-ups."

Sharon started with Sandy, and repeated with every stroke, "So I'm a pussy, am I?

Sandy started out laughing at her mother's ire. She was playing with her clit all during her punishment, and when her mother hit 10, she said, "More, please mom more, I'm almost there."

Sharon continued with the next set of 10, and Sandy exploded into orgasm when her mother hit 16. Sandy never felt the last four, as her mind floated above the clouds.

Cindy was way ahead of her sister, when Sharon started on her. She did not have an earthshaking orgasm by the fourth strike on her upturned ass, but it was enough to dull the pain. As she returned to the real world her ass was burning. She shoved three fingers into her pussy, and began fucking herself with them.

Sharon was not immune to the smell of her daughters' arousals, and her fluids were dripping past the edge of her shorts. She was a highly sexual being to begin with, and her daughters' aromas were sending her over the edge.

Fred had finished with his twins and watched as his fiancée struggled with her emotions. He walked behind her as she continued to swat Cindy's rear. At 19, Cindy screamed in orgasm, Sharon barely had the strength, or the will to hit her the 20th time, but she did.

As she lowered her hands, Fred pinched both of Sharon's nipples. She screamed in pain, ascended into orgasm, and collapsed into his arms, as she flooded her panties, shorts, and thighs with her essence.

Fred scolded both girls, as they rubbed their behinds. "Look what you've done to your mother. You couldn't keep your hands to yourself, and because you became sexually aroused you pushed your mother over the edge. What do you intend to do about it to make amends?"

Cindy and Sandy saw the evil glint in their father's eyes. "Dad, if you help us undress her, and put her on the bed, we will make it up to her."

"I think that is very nice of you, but I think you will need help. Danni, Debbie, would you like to help your sisters?"

"We will do anything to help mom, you know that dad."

"I think we will try something new on your mother tonight. Let's undress her, and get her on the bed. You may start, and I will take care of the rest."

********

Fred went into his closet, and opened a small box he had purchased from an online source. He inserted the alkaline batteries into a clam shaped object, put it inside a condom, and extended the thin gray wire. He put batteries into the remote controller, and tested the object from its lowest setting to the highest. He knew this would drive Sharon wild. Later, when he used it on the other four females in his household, they would think they died and gone to heaven.

Sharon was unconscious when he returned to the bed and inserted the object deep into her vagina.

The girls were playing with every part of her body, when her eyes started to flutter open. Danni was kissing her mother's lips and said, "Hi, how are you feeling?"

"I am never spanking, those two again. They smelled so good; they sent me to the stars."

"No mom, you were close to the stars, but it was dad, who ignited the flame that sent you there. He knew exactly what you needed, and when you needed it."

Cindy bit her mom's clit, and Sharon moaned. "Was that good mom? If it was, watch this."

Fred turned the controller on to number one, and Sharon's eyes popped open. "Cindy, where did you learn that?"

"Sandy and I needed to relax after an exam, and we were playing. I didn't know what I was doing, but she said she liked it. Would you like me to go faster?"

"Yes, please, go faster."

Fred skipped two, and went to three on the controller. Sharon gasped. Her hips started to roll, as she climbed towards an orgasm of intense portions.

"Mom, if you want me to continue you have to control yourself, or I will lose my position."

"Sandy, lay across my stomach, try to keep me still. I don't want to lose your sister's tongue."

Sandy almost lost her composure and laughed. Almost; until she looked at her father's face, and regained it immediately. Once Sharon's hips were stilled, Fred went to five, and Sharon screamed, "Oh my God," as she came, squirted, and flooded Cindy's face with her juices. She put her head on her pillow, and tried to rest.

However, Cindy's tongue continued working on her.

Sharon saw the top of her second daughters' head as Danni, and Debbie cleaned her face with their tongues. Her gray matter coalesced for a second, and everything pointed to that evil genius of hers. She screamed, "Fred, you are dead man."

Innocently, he said, as his hand prepared to move the dial to number nine, "Who me?"

Sharon never knew what hit her. Orgasm after orgasm pulsed through her body. Her hips threw Sandy onto the floor. After 15 seconds, Fred turned the mechanism off. He told the girls to run a warm bath, halfway up the tub for their mother, and go to their rooms. He would be with them, within the hour, to keep his promise."

He removed the object from inside Sharon's body, threw the condom away, returned it to the box, and placed it by his shoes in the closet. He went to the bed, picked up his beloved, brought her to the bath, and slipped in with her in his arms.

He washed what he could reach, tenderly, and let her sleep against his chest, until the water began to chill. When she refused to wake up, he began dripping it onto her forehead.

Her hand began brushing the water away, like an annoying fly. As the amount of water became heavier and more frequent, she said, "How can I possibly marry someone as evil as you?"

"Honey, you have to admit, life with me will never be boring."

"Boring hell, you nearly killed me."

"I can see it now, when they have me on trial for first-degree murder, with an all-woman jury, between the ages of 20 and 45. The coroner will read the transcript of his report, and tell them the cause of death. "DEATH BY MULTIPLE INDUCED PENILE ORGASM." There will not be a dry panty in the box. I'm sorry, I mean the jury box."

"Fred, can I write your friends a letter, thanking them for imprisoning you, until we met? It was the happiest day of my life."

"Sharon, we are never to talk about that time in my life; ever. Forget it ever existed. One slip, and the wrong person hears it, we are all dead; not only you and I, but our girls also. I am trying to protect all of us from harm; never mentioned it again, not even in jest."

"I'm sorry, Fred, I won't do it again. I realize how dangerous it is for all of us."

"Let me put you to bed. I have promises to keep, and only tonight to keep them. Your backside is safe from me for a while. Your girls have saved you again."

"I can't believe I came because I spanked my baby's. They smelled so delicious, I could eat them up."

"They smell like their mother, and I cannot eat them enough. It is a curse I will have to bear, until they get married and move away."

"Don't count on that, Fred. When they come to visit, you are going to be dick deep in them, before they close the front door. That's how much they love you."

"The feeling is returned 1000 fold, Sharon. I would give my life willingly to save any one of them."

"Let's not go there, again, Fred. You did that once already, and that is enough. You broke our hearts, and if you died, none of us would have recovered."

"I know that, baby, but I could not allow them to kill your uncle. He is too important to me, and to this country. If I died, my secret would have died with me. No one would have been the wiser. Clark and Julia would have taken care of you and the girls forever. Don't get me wrong, I am very happy I am alive. I am ecstatic to have you and the girls in my life. I am overjoyed that I am not under the thumb of those men anymore. It is a secret you and I must protect."

"Are you two ever getting out of there? There are four pretty young women out here, waiting to be eaten for dessert."

"Sandy, if I remember correctly, and I always do, I only promised to eat two gorgeous young women for dessert, not four."

"Dad, Debbie, and I haven't been eaten for dessert all week; we are as horny as hell."

"Okay, let me put your mother to bed, and I will take care of all four of you. However, I want you to draw lots to see who is going first through last. I don't want any arguments, or cheating. Do we understand each other?"

There was a chorus of 'Yes Dad's, as the girls returned to Sandy's room.

Cindy could be heard saying, "It's better than being second to Sandy, all the time."

"Get used to it, Cindy; Tuesday, your ass is mine."

"In your dreams girly; I did all three extra credit questions, and I know I aced them all."

"Three, I only saw two. Where was the third one?"

"For someone who says she is the smarter sister, maybe you should scroll down to the bottom of the page, where it says, 'Over', and you would have found the third question."

"Shit! The extra credit questions don't count towards the test anyhow. They go into a separate category."

"Like hell they do. They are all part of the same test."

*****

He got out of the tub first, grabbed his white terry robe, and as she stood on the fluffy mat, he put her arms in its sleeves; and enfolded her in his robe. She looked like a dwarf in giants clothing. The arms were 6 inches too long, and so much of its length was gathered around her feet, if she tried to walk, she would stumble.

Fred rubbed his hands up and down her body, drying off the excess moisture. She warmed up immediately. He picked her up and carried her to their bed. Before he sat her down, he asked her if she wanted his robe left on or taken off.

She opted for him to take it off, which left her naked. She slid underneath the blankets, as he kissed her good night. He told her he would be back as soon as he could.

"Make sure my babies have fun."

"How about me, Sharon, don't you want me to have fun?"

"Fred, I have never seen a man have more fun, in more ways, than you."

"That's because I met you, and fell deeply and passionately in love"

********

"Ladies, while I was in the bathroom, did I hear some foul and offensive language coming from this room."

"Dad, I think you should have your hearing checked. Cindy and I were discussing Thursday's exam."

"That's good; I would have hated to start counting out misdemeanors on the same night, we meted out justice for the last two weeks of offensive language."

"Us too dad, we also decided to draw lots with you here, so you know there was no cheating involved."

Fred looked at the four pieces of paper, threw them into a baseball hat, held it above each girls head, and had them pick one out. He started from the youngest and went to the oldest."

As unlikely as it seemed, each girl picked a number in the order of her birth: Sandy, Cindy, Debbie, and Danni.

"Danni turned red, and went ballistic. " This is F..." Her sister's tackled her to the ground, covered her mouth, and tried to calm her down before she received a 'Felony Charge.' Depending on the severity of the charges, the punishment ranged from a one to three month suspension of all privileges: House arrest, loss of allowance, computer time, and phone privileges. Corporal punishment was also included, but that also depended on the severity of the crime.

Sandy asked her if she was under control, before she let go of her mouth.

Danni responded, "Ybbm Ifknk fgst anhl thmhe?"

"Because you are the youngest, and the youngest gets screwed every time. If you don't calm down, I am going to take my hand off your mouth, and have daddy start counting. Do you want me to do that?"

"Naha."

Are you sure?"

"Yetgh."

Carefully, Sandy withdrew her hand from Danni's mouth. As she got to her feet all appeared to be well, until she stormed out of the room; mad as a hatter, and had steam coming out of her ears.

"Let her go, Sandy, I will talk with her later."

Three of his desserts had huge smiles on their faces, when he left the room. The lower halves of their bodies were in desperate need of a shower, and in order to conserve water, they decided to take one together.

He went in search of his prodigal daughter. He found her lying down in her closet, with pillows around her ears, crying. She did not want to hear the screams of joy and passion that were coming out of the mouths of her sisters. He sat down near her, and tapped her on her shoulder. It startled her, until she saw it was her father. She climbed up on his lap, and cried heavier.

"Dad, why am I such a bitch?"

"Danni, look at me. Listen and learn from what I have to say.

1. Your mother was raped when she was 15 years old. That is a very bad way to start a young life. Your older sisters were born nine months later. You and your sister were born one year later. The only reason the four of you are anywhere near normal, is because your mother protected you from an abusive husband and father, at the cost of nearly her own life, and her safety. To say that the five of you amaze me every day that I am privileged to know you is a vast understatement.

2. You, your sisters, and your mother met me under the vilest circumstances imaginable. Your father owed money to the wrong people. Instead of the five of you telling them to 'chop him apart, and feed him to the pigs', because of what he did to you, you offered your body's to a man you didn't know. It could have been the worst thing that ever happened to you. Fortunately for all of us, we met, and the rest is history.

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 21

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds