• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Comforting Nia

Comforting Nia

It began as a very sad day for us all. My family and I had to go to my Uncle David's funeral. He was driving down the road and skidded on some leftover ice for the snowstorm last week and drove off a bridge. The doctor's said that he died on impact and most likely didn't feel a thing. At least he didn't have to suffer.

My Aunt Nia on the other hand did suffer, she was his wife after all. She was so upset that she kept putting off the funeral three times because she couldn't go through with it until today.

Aunt Nia isn't my biological Aunt. Uncle David, from my fathers side of the family, met Nia three years ago, and six months later they were married. Most of my family members, such as my parents, didn't like her too much. Mainly because she was Black. Now parents claim not to be racists, they say it's because it's unnatural for two different races to marry each other. That sounds pretty racist to me.

But I didn't care much if she was black or not. I liked her just the same. She was always very nice to me since the day we first met. She was only 10 years older than me, and three years younger than my uncle. She had long straight hair, she always kept herself in great shape, and she had a nice shapely figure too.

Now even though I felt guilty about it because she was my Uncle's wife, and I kind of considered her a good friend, I always felt attracted to her. Not because she was hot. Ok, that's one reason, it's because she was hot. Other reasons were that we had a lot in common, like books, movies, politics, TV shows, music. If she wasn't my aunt, I'm sure we would've hooked up one of these days.

The funeral went well. There were lots of flowers, good music, plenty of guests from our family and Nia's family. My dad cried a little, but not as much as Nia did.

"Oh, please," My mother said.

"WHat is it?" I asked.

"It's Nia," she said. "She obviously faking those tears. She never really cared about your uncle, she just wanted his money."

"But mom, isn't Nia from a wealthy family. And doesnt' she make more money than Uncle David did."

My mom thought for a minute. "Be quiet, this is a funeral," she said with an angry look.

I knew that would shut her up. How dare she insult that poor Nia like that? She obviously loved my uncle a lot, and she's in great emotional pain right now.

The ceremony ended. We took the body to the graveyard, then we went to Nia's house for the reception. The family members from my side of the family were very eager to leave and get away from her and were making up very phony excuses to do so. Even my parents did that. I wasnted to stay and but they forced me to come back.

At home I was about to go to my room and change, before my mother stopped me.

"Micheal," she said. "I forgot to give Nia this tuna caserol, go send it to her."

"Why can't you do it?" I asked.

"Because..." She began to say. "I'm busy."

"Doing what?"

"I'm... doing very important things. Now go send this to her."

I was just messing with her just now, I enjoyed messing around with my parents like that. I did as she told me to and took the tuna caserol to Nia's place. A lot of good that will do, my mom's caserol tastes like shit. She knows it, that's why she made it for Nia.

It was 10pm when I got to her house. Everyone left the reception already. I rang the doorbell, and waited. Nia opened the door, greeted me with a smile, and asked me to come in. I can that she just took a shower because her hair is wet, and she was wearing a pink bathrobe, and I can tell that she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

"My mom made you some tuna caserol," I said and passed the plate to her.

"Oh... great. Thank you," She said.

"I guess you already know how shitty it tastes, right?"

"Yes, I do."

We both chuckled at that. Nia was no dope. SHe knew how poeple on My side of the family disliked her. But she always took the high road, put on a friendly face, and was nice to each one of them.

"You want something to drink?" She asked.

"Sure."

"What would you like?"

"OH, antying is fine."

"How about wine?"

"Fine with me."

As she turned to walk away I couldn't help noticing the opening of her robe and got a peek at the side of her breast. I then started to imagine her naked, and me ravaging her body on the floor. But I force myself to stop, it was totally inappropriate, we were just at her husband's funeral after all.

She came back with the wine and we sat on the couch. I caught a few more glimpses of her cleavage, and more on her legs. I kept trying to force myself to stop it, but I couldn't resist. We talked a lot, I told her a lot about college and all, I told her some funny stories that I saw on campus and at frat parties. She laughed at them all, I enjoyed seeing her smile.

On the second glass of wine, she told me about things that were going on in her life right now. How she was handling things with her husbands death, and how she was going to stay strong and keep going with her life. I was proud of her for being so strong, and not give in to too much greif.

On the third glass of wine, we turned on the TV and surfed through the channel before coming accros a classical music program.

"Ooh, I love this song," she said. She stood up and grabbed my hand. "Let's dance."

I didn't hesitate. I loved to dance, I learned how to dance to classical music from an ex-girlfreind who was a debutante.

"You're good," she said.

"Thank you."

"Your uncle and I used to dance all the time."

"I remember at your wedding when the two of you danced. You were so elagant and beautiful that I wished I was the one dancing with you that night."

"Oh, that was so sweet of you to say."

I held her close as we danced, her head was resting on my shoulder. It was wonderful. As the music stopped she looked up at me and we gazed into each others eyes. I couldn't resist I came in close and kissed softly on the lips for a couple of seconds. She kissed me back harder for a few seconds more. Then at the same time we kissed each other. Our eyes were closed, our tongues made their way into each others mouth. It was different kissing a black woman, I don't know how, but it was more intense.

She let go of the kiss and pushed me away. She was now standing a good five feet way from me. She was breathing heavily and so was I.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I couldn't resist kissing you, I'll leave now."

"No, wait." She said.

She undid the belt on her robe and let the robe fall to the ground. Her body was better than I ever imagined. I never seen a naked black woman before, this was new to me. She had a thin, athletic body, unshaved pussy, and 36C tits with large dark nipples. Her ass was a little big, but I didn’t mind that.

Before I knew it I pulled off my shirt and came right at her. We fell to the floor, holding each other in a passionate embrace. I got her on her back and moved slowly down her body with my kisses. First on her neck, then slowly down to her chest. I sucked on her tits for a long time, I didn’t want to let go of those succulent nipples. I then moved down her pussy tossed her salad. She had one hand on my head pulling me closer to her pussy, her other hand was pulling her own hair. Her chest was heaving upward, she was on the brink of an orgasm. She was getting more wet by the second, I loved the taste of her juices. Finally she came as she sat up from the excitement.

Now she had me on my back. She took off my shoes and socks first, than my pants and underware. My thick 7 inch cock shot straight up into her face. She stroked me at first, than she took in all in her mouth. I never seen a girl work a cock on me or anybody else like she did. She worked it like a real professional. She had her lips perfectly sealed around the shaft, twirling her tongue on it every time she pumped it in her mouth. After fifteen minutes of this pure pleasure I finally shot my load into her mouth and she was more than willing to swallow ever drop. She even sucked out whatever was left in the shaft.

She repositioned herself on top of me, and guided my erection on into her pussy. Her pussy was tight, but still slick enough to move in and out easily. She moved up and down slowly at first and grinding a little bit, then she moved quicker and quicker until she was riding me like and animal.

I turned her on her back and it was my turn to give her pleasure. I pinned her arms down on her side. I drilled my cock into her faster and harder with every motion. I can tell that this submission was giving her great pleasure because she was begging for more. She came twice before I stopped.

I let her go and got off of her. I grabbed her and made her bend over the coffee table. I grabbed her big ass, spread the cheeks open and rammed my cock into her asshole. I got her much harder there than I did her pussy. She moaned louder and louder, begging for more. I wanted to cum again, but I wanted to wait until I made her cum one more time. It was tough, I really want myself go. Finally she achieved her final orgasm, and I shot my load right into her ass.

I pulled out of her and we sat down on the floor against the couch.

“Thanks Michael,” she said. “Now I think you should leave.”

”Leave?”

”It was great, but we can’t do this again, I’m sorry. But thanks for being here for me, and giving me this great pleasure. If you want you could suck on my tits for a few minutes before you go.”

I did suck on her tits for a few more minutes before letting go. I got dressed and she put her robe back on.

“Thanks for stopping by,” She said. “I hope to see you again sometime.”

”Yeah, me too. And not just because of what just happened, I always liked talking to you and stuff.”

”I’ve always enjoyed talking to you too.”

We kissed one last time and I walked out the door not looking back.

The End!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Comforting Nia

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 590 milliseconds