• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Secrete Life of an Indian Wife Ch. 03

Secrete Life of an Indian Wife Ch. 03

"Isn't this porn really hot, sweetie?"

"Yeah...its good...hmm so many sexy guys and girls fucking.."

"Hmmm..Yes good for me and you too, to break your fucking taboos.."

"Oh..please!" Shandya didn't like the harsh lingo used by Geetha, lambasting her taboos.

"What please yaar, I love to be frank and open about sex...you gotta fuck your taboos to get fucked real good and when you start enjoying, sky is the limit ...and look at the cock sucking...uffff...oh fuck...it's so hot..hai na?"

On TV, a lady was hungrily sucking, licking and pumping various dicks,as about half a dozen nude guys; blacks and whites, crowded around her.

"You like sucking cock, Sandhya?" Geetha lustily crooned, rubbing herself and tweaking her boobs, by another hand.

"I have not sucked any cock yet..." Sandhya heard her own voice and felt finger creeping to clitoris.

"Shut up you bitch...don't try to be shy and tell me the fucking truth..."

"No I swear, never sucked any dick, Rajendra is old fashioned and I could never tell him to let me..."

"Oh...fuck I want to kill you bitch...and your lame dick hubby...being married and never ever tasted a dick...gosh...and don't tell me that idiot Rajendra didn't even lick your delicious honey pot?"

"No...he is too selfish asshole...I only wished he was different...was deceived by his sweet talking charms...he is an idiot..." Sandhya could not contain her emotions any longer and tears swelled in her eyes.

"It's too much and so unbelievable... I sucked many dicks, had good amount of lesbian sex and got fucked a lot before I got married..."

"I envy you, Geetha...lucky bitch.." Buildup of lust got suddenly evaporated as Sandhya started to weep.

"Oh my sweetie, why you envy me...and hey what's that...you weeping?" Geetha stopped her rubbing-tweaking and crept to hug her friend.

Sandhya could not hold herself as realization of her deep sexual plights, and of what she has been missing, flooded her senses.

"Don't worry my darling...I won't let you go back, till you are sexually satisfied, have acted out most of your fantasies, your whole body is sore with love bites,scratches and holes are reamed deep by dicks,dildos and fingers . Trust me...come to me baby...yeah ..." Geetha pick up the remote and put video on pause.

Sandhya let her head rest on warm bosom, arms went around Geetha, who kept on hugging and kissing her wet eyes, cheeks and forehead.

"Oh my baby...why you worry...together we are gonna have some deep fun...I know you feel bad with so much of coiled up sexual tension...there was a time when I felt same way.." Geetha let her left hand caress neck, shoulders and back of Sandya.

Sandhya felt a so far unknown soothing warmth spreading through her. For the first time, she was feeling so close to another person.

Rajendra never hugged her, the way her old friend Geetha did. They have been close, stayed with each other many times; roamed around in room sometimes wearing undergarments. Adventurous and daring Geetha used to be naked often; her breasts were smaller than now, with thick bush of lush black pubic hairs, which have been shaved off, making her glorious mount visible. Her body has filled up at right places, giving her a voluptuous look. Geetha was about two years elder; been sexually active in college days and was very popular among boys, who used to crowd around her, like ants on a fresh cube of sugar.

Once they were sleeping in the same bed and Sandhya got up hearing soft muffled cries and feeling shaking movement in the bed. She got terribly worried, and asked Geetha, "if everything was all right".

"I am okay... go back to sleep." Geetha had snapped back in a thick strange voice.

A perplexed but curious Sandya lay still, as muffled cries grew with shaking body of Geetha and then she went silent with deeply throttled cry.

Sandhya knew her friend was masturbating. But she felt nothing, as sexual feelings were still foreign to her. Many boys had tried unsuccessfully to be friendly and take her out. Very soon, the world got around that she was highly inhibited behanji type old fashioned witch. And libido driven boys got the message to stay away from her.

Only Suneel pursued, become her close friend and associate in all her projects.

But they were just good friends with no physical intimacy and no sex involved.

Then, one evening after an extra class, every thing changed forever. Both had drifted away from others. Their favorite route was longer one through tall trees towards their hostels.

Suddenly it started raining and they ran to take shelter under old motorcycle parking shed. They continue talking and feeling good, enjoying coolness brought about by first burst of monsoon rains.

It was getting dark and there was no other soul around, but a chirpy Sandhya felt happy and safe.

But then Suneel did the unthinkable! He suddenly embraced her tightly and forcefully planted a kiss on her lips, his hand were moving all over her back, going down, finally cupping and kneading her virgin buttocks.

A deeply shaken Sandhya felt violated. Strong revulsion swept through her, on realizing betrayal of the trust; she had blindly reposed in her only male friend.

She fought like a cornered cat, shouted, kicked to somehow get free from the vice like strong grip of Suneel and ran madly to her hostel, as strong rain kept pounding down.

Blinkered by low visibility, watery eyes and shock; she slipped, collided with barbed hedge and fell on serpentine concrete path. Sharp Spikes of barbed wire fence got hooked in to her dress, tearing the favorite shirt; badly bruising thighs, knee and elbow.

Some how, she got up and slowly hobbled to the hostel entrance.

Thankfully the stern, matronly female guard was not at her desk.

Sandhya stealthily climbed the staircase fast and reached her locked room. Her roommate Geetha was perhaps in the dining hall, or in common room watching TV or may have gone for evening stroll with friends.

With shaking hands, she unlocked door and rushed in. Felt weak, fell on the bed face down and cried her heart out. After some time,Sandhya picked up a bucket, fresh clothes and crept out to see if some other girls were out in the lobby to see her disheveled state and torn cloths.

No one was around and she hobbled to the row of washroom on the floor, locked the door, got undressed and opened the leaky shower to full, and went for a long bath to wash off what Suneel did to her.

Fresh bruises were stung by cold water and soap, but she didn't care. After a purifying bath, Sandhya avoided going to the dining hall and decided to miss her dinner.

When Geetha come, she feigned to be in deep sleep, but stayed awake till early hours.

Next morning, usually boisterous Geetha slapped and shook her knee to get her up, which made Sandhya wince in pain.

"Oh no.. it pains.."

"What happened to your knee?" Geetha sat down on her bed and asked.

"I was running to hostel in rain, slipped and collided with barbed hedge.."

A troubled, confused and concerned Suneel was sheepishly standing outside the hostel and followed them to the dispensary.

Disgusted Sandhya didn't even look at him. Geetha was silently holding her close to help her walk.

"What you did to her last evening...?" When they come out after dressing, a perceptive Geetha confronted sheepish Suneel.

"No...I was...just.." Suneel fumbled.

"No...No...He did nothing, I told you...it was raining, I ran and slipped near hostel..." Still conflicted Sandhya had repeated her lie to tell Suneel her story, and to save more exposure and a possible scandal.

"Look Suneel, If you trouble her again, you are going to deal with me...get it straight... she is like my younger sis...so beware...okay...?"

An unconvinced Geetha did what any strong willed elder sister would do, being on her darling sister's side and by taking on any rouge tormenter.

Sandhay was overwhelmed, felt safe and hugged Geetha.

"Let's go.."

The blissful reverie of Sandhya was broken, by feeling a hand moving on her butt, fingers slowly kneading the flesh. She realized it was Geetha, on whose warm breast, her face was resting, and the taught black nipple was little away from her mouth. She became aware, that they were nude, entwined with each others, the porn on TV was on again, and other hand of Geetha was busy.

ahhhhh....gosh gosh I am so wet...my cunt is flowing...wetting my asshole..." An excited Geetha whispered, in her ear.

"Hmmmmm" An erotically excited Sandhya purred back and her hand crept to other breast of Geetha, but it was forcefully pushed down to rest on the moist cunt with large mount.

She remembered she was excited to watch Geetha finger herself. It was the first time she was seeing another woman's private parts, and even those parts being shamelessly touched and manipulated.

"Hmmm...yeah my massage my cunt and suck my boobs.." Geetha asked in her hoarse lust filled throaty voice.

"No, I can't...aahhh...I am wet too bitch..."

"Hmmm...I am wet feeling your nude body touching mine, bitch..."

"I too feel so good and intimate...never ever felt like that..."

"We have to make up for all those wasted moments and opportunities...and now just lie down, close your eyes and let me work on you...." Geetha turned and slowly laid her down on bed. Still drowsy Shandhya closed her eyes and instinctively open her legs.

"That like a good girl..." She felt movement and knew Geetha was getting between her legs.

"Hmmmmm....what are you going to do?"

"I am going to make you feel good, happy and satisfied.."

"Yes...I want to be happy and satisfied...been waiting for so long..."

"Don't worry about the fucking past...hmmmm....oh so lovely...open your legs wider..."

"Why...?"

"Don't you know why?"

Sandhya didn't reply and parted her legs wider, as bolts of electric charge through her expectant body.

"So now at last I can see, touch and kiss this delicious flower..." She could feel hot breath of Geetha on her aroused cunt.

"Ohhhh....noooo....aahhhhh...." A pleasure cry escaped dry throat of Sandya, as she felt invading fingers touched her anus and lips got locked on her aroused cunt.

Geetha started to plant kisses on her cunt lips and sucked clitoris in. Sandya slipped in to a trance as waves of unknown pleasures shook her contorted body.

"Hmmm....ohhhhhhh Geetha...."

In no time, her boiling juices gushed out in spurts, inundating the pleasure giving lips, tongue and loving fingers of Geetha, who went on sucking hungrily.

"Hmmmmm...gosh...so lovely..." Geetha purred,her lips wet sucking more...her hungry tongue reached asshole of Sandhya.

"Ohhhhh...noooo...fuckkkkkk you..." Another orgasm hit Sandhya.

"Just wait bitch,I will fuck you with double Dildo now.."

"Noooo...."

....to be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Secrete Life of an Indian Wife Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 476 milliseconds