• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Evil Clowns From Outer Space

Evil Clowns From Outer Space

This story is part of my Office Sluts series, but it's a standalone story as well. Enjoy!

*

It was three AM. I woke up to a sudden noise in the bed beside me. I opened my eyes and found Bonnie sitting next to me.

"I can't sleep," she said.

"Close your eyes," I told her. "And count sheep..."

"Please..." she told me. "I had a nightmare."

I sat up. Having a bad dream can have its effect on your whole day. I recalled all the stuff I read about it on the Internet. I turned on the lava lamp. Bonnie was covered with sweat. I got up, found her a dry T-shirt and brought her a glass of water from the kitchen.

"Thanks," she said after drinking a little. "It's better."

"Was it the movie we watched?" I asked.

"Definitely!" Bonnie said. "I've been dreaming about evil clowns!"

"But I told you the Killer Klowns from Outer Space is just a bad horror flick from the '80s. I thought it would be funny to watch it."

"Well, it seemed funny last night, but I've been dreaming about evil clowns."

"From the movie?"

"Well, not exactly... They were no aliens but hung black guys dressed as clowns."

"I've never seen a black clown before," I tried to joke with her.

"There were two in my dreams! And they were wearing the same strange masks with the evil smile as the movie."

I had to admit, that wouldn't be something I'd want to dream about.

"Okay," I sat down beside her, "what have exactly happened in your dream?"

"Well... there were these two clowns. They both were huge, muscular, bald black guys with their faces painted white and a red nose. Oh, and a red hat."

"Were they sad clowns or happy clowns?"

"I think happy ones. And they had those strange, colorful ragged clothes on. And boots. Black boots."

"What were you wearing?"

"Well... some kind of latex stuff... And a cap just like the soldiers wear in the old soviet movies!"

"Wow, sounds sexy... And what were these clowns doing?"

"They were chasing me around a haunted town. And they had their cocks out. They were huge, like long black snakes. I was running in my high heeled boots but I couldn't get away, so I was screaming like hell! I fell on the ground many times but they were chasing me so I had to get up and run for my life... I was running by a big Ferris wheel, then a cemetery with two scarecrows in it, and an empty street with houses with blank windows... And the next thing I know one of the clowns was sitting in a steel chair. I was kneeling in front of him, sucking his big black cock. And it was huge!"

"I thought you liked black cocks."

"Oh, I do! But this was so strange! I had a collar on my neck, with two thin chains attached to it and the clown controlled my movements with these chains. So he was basically fucking my mouth in his evil way."

"I wouldn't think that was evil. I think that was hot!"

"Okay, it feels hot now when I think about it. But in my dream he seemed to be evil! His cock was really big, I could fit only half of it in my mouth. My saliva was pouring around it, I tried everything to make it wetter. He was fucking my mouth like a pussy! Then he pulled my head back by the chains and kissed me!"

"Wow! An evil yet sensitive clown!"

"Of course he was evil! He stood up, reeled some of the silver chain on his cock, then pulled my head back on it! And shoved his cock to my throat! I could feel it throbbing inside my mouth like a big black snake!"

"Now that's disgusting!"

"Actually it wasn't... It felt kinda good! It was kinda good kneeling in front of him and letting him fuck my mouth like an obedient slut... Especially when he pulled out, and flapped my face with his huge black dong! I even took his balls in my mouth. They were huge but I managed to take them in both at the same time."

"You got a double ice-cream from him," I said, smiling.

"If you say so... And he was jerking his cock while I was blowing his balls! Huge drops of pre-cum dripped onto my face and I could smell his strong scent!"

"What did the other clown do?"

"He was standing beside us and was jerking his huge cock! The head of it touched my cheeks sometimes and it was warm and hard. And at one point he grabbed my hair and pulled me from the other clown's cock onto his... And he was fucking my mouth just like the other clown did... It felt so good..."

"It wasn't really a nightmare, was it?"

"Wait for more! The next thing I recall I was on my knees again, and one of the clowns was fucking my ass from behind, the other one was fucking my mouth! The one in my mouth pushed his cock into my throat. It was tasty but he pulled out and pressed his balls into my mouth. I had to lick his sack like a good little kitten. I did it and he was really enjoying it, shouting things in a strange language I didn't understand. When his sack was dripping from my saliva, he pushed his cock back all the way into my mouth, and started fucking my mouth just the way the other clown was doing me from behind. They were moving like two pistons in me. And when I started to enjoy it, they started to turn me around like a fried chicken on a spit..."

"They were spit roasting you," I corrected her.

"Whatever! My whole body was hanging on these two cocks and they were rotating me upside down. First slowly, then faster and faster. I even got dizzy about it. And they were fucking me at the same time! Their cocks really stuffed my ass and my mouth! And while they spun me, they fondled my ass cheeks, my tits and my belly... Their big strong hands were everywhere..."

"So all your senses were overwhelmed by them. This is not unusual in a dream."

"But that wasn't all! Next, I was DP'd by them! I was on my knees on one of these huge guys, and one of those huge black cocks was fucking the hell out of my pussy, the other one was pounding my ass!"

"Just the way you like it..." I said, smiling.

"Yeah..." she smiled as well. "I like to be DP'd sometimes... But these cocks were really huge and hard ones! I never felt so full in my life! Plus, they were moving in such the same tempo I never felt anything like that in reality. And their rods were so hot! I must have come a few times..."

"Did they come, too?"

"Hell yeah! The last thing I recall before waking up is being on my knees, and jerking their huge cocks with both of my hands! And they've been standing at the sides and shooting! Do you guess how did they come?"

I sighed, thinking of the bad jokes on the 9gag website.

"Their cum had the color..."

"Of the rainbow!" finished Bonnie my sentence. "And it wasn't funny! There were all the colors flying everywhere! They covered my face, my breasts, my hair! And the taste! Can you guess how they tasted?"

"Maybe... like toothpaste?"

"No, it was candy! Their cum tasted like candy in a variety of flavors! Strawberry, pineapple, raspberry, banana..."

I sat there for a moment, wondering if she was still horny from her dream. Hearing her talk about it really made my cock hard. She looked pretty tired though. Her eyes were already closed.

"I think you like all this shit you told me." I said gently. "Big black cocks, latex, anal, lot of cum..."

"Yeah, I like it... But they were laughing all the while! With their loud, evil laugh! It was terrible!" she murmured with eyes closed. And that was all, she fell fast asleep. I turned down the lights and lay beside her on the bed. I hoped I wouldn't dream about evil clowns. Or at least, if I will, I hoped I'll be one of them and will have a chance to fuck Bonnie dressed in latex.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Evil Clowns From Outer Space

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds