• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Catching Mom Ch. 01

Catching Mom Ch. 01

It all started so suddenly.

I was 20, living at home while going to college. My family is... I would say well off, but the honest truth is we're loaded. My dad works long hours and makes a ton of money as an exec at a large company. We really don't long for a lot of stuff. We all drive nice cars, my schooling is paid for, even though I don't take it too seriously, and we have all the latest toys. I'm studying computer programing, and my sister Allison, one year younger at 19, just started this year studying acting. We have another sister, Hannah, still a senior in high school.

Allison an I get along as well as siblings one year apart do. We fight sometimes, but we usually drive to school together, and our friends hang out in similar circles. We've both dated each other's friends, both in high school and in collage. We had similar features, but we didn't look alike. I'm a big guy, 6'3", and pretty muscular, having played basketball and football in high school. I put on a few extra pounds in collage, but still had a good physique. I kept my brown hair cut pretty short, and usually dressed pretty casually, jeans and a tee shirt.

Allison was in cheerleading and acting in high school. She was tall, too, about 5'8", and had long red hair down past her shoulders. She worked out constantly, having kept her high school figure, and showed it off all the time. Short skirts to show her legs and ass, tight tops that hugged her figure and accentuated her perky C cup tits... many of my friends were constantly hitting on her, and a few actually had gone out with her. I tried to avoid hearing any details, but rumor had it she was a great fuck.

Allison and I were coming home from school one day. She was driving her convertible; I was riding in the passenger seat listening to music on my phone. We were getting home early on the day, my last class being cancelled for the day, and we had gotten into a fight over... something stupid, normal sibling crap. I was ignoring her, she was ignoring me, we were just hoping to get home and avoid each other for a while.

We pulled into the driveway, and she quickly jumped out and stormed into the house through the garage. I rolled my eyes at her dramatics and followed, still listening to my headphones. Looking down at my phone as I walked in, I ran directly into her as she was stopped just inside the doorway, just standing still.

"Allison, what the..." I started, pulling my headphones off as I looked up to see what she was staring at, and suddenly I could see... and hear... what had stopped her in her tracks.

Our garage door entered into our pantry, which led into our kitchen. From where we were standing, we had a great view of the dining room, and could clearly see my mother bent over at the waist, moaning as a large black guy fucked her from behind. Her hands were braced against the kitchen table, pushing her naked torso up and back to push her lover deeper inside her.

I was dumbfounded. I had never had any thought or inclination that my mom could be cheating on my dad. I stood, staring at the scene, Allison leaning back against me slightly as she stumbled back. I managed to catch the door before it slammed and shut it quietly, not knowing yet what I wanted to do about the scene that was unfolding before me.

On one hand, I was furious. We were always a close family, we went on vacations, had dinner together when dad was home, went shopping together, holidays... everything. And my father worked hard, long hours, and absolutely doted on my mother, no way did he deserve this. Part of my just wanted to storm in there and demand an explanation, stopping this lewd act in front of me. On the other hand...

Mom was hot.

I always knew she was attractive. Her long, red hair fell almost to her ass, she had huge tits (fake, but who cares), worked out... all my friends called her a MILF, which I good naturedly accepted. I had never seen her like this, though. Her tits shook with every thrust, her body covered in a thin layer of sweat, her hair wild and unkempt. I also noticed she was shaved clean, and the way she moaned and talked dirty got me even more excited.

"Oh, Jesus, Steven, shove that black cock into my cunt... oh, you're so big, you fuck me so good..." she moaned as her arms gave way and she collapsed on the table. Her lover grabbed her hips roughly and continued pounding her from behind, pausing to give her ass a slap now and again. I couldn't help but get turned on at the site.

And apparently I wasn't alone. Allison was still leaning back against me, and I could tell that she liked what she saw. Her eyes were half closed, her lips were parted as she started breathing heavily. I could feel my dick getting harder, and dig into her hip. My arm wrapped around her waist, feeling up under her shirt and caressing her smooth, tight stomach. Her skin was smooth and warm, and her breath caught as I lightly touched her. Her arm fell to her side, and absent mindedly she began touching my groin through my jeans. It was driving me crazy.

I leaned in closer to her, inhaling softly, smelling her hair as I get my lips right next to her ear. "Shhhh.... Just watch, Ally." I said, running my hand up and down her stomach, getting closer to her tits with every stroke. She nodded slightly, running her tongue over her lip, eyes transfixed on the passionate sex in front of her. Her hand was rubbing my harder now, clearly feeling my hard cock through my jeans.

"You ready for this, baby?" I heard from the kitchen, snapping my attention back to my mom. Her lover... Steve, I guess... had stopped the assault on her pussy and stood stroking his large cock. Mom was flat on the table, reaching behind her and spreading her ass cheeks wide. I could already tell what was coming, but my eyes grew wide as I saw him place his swollen head at my mom's tight asshole, then slowly start pushing in.

"Oh god, FUCK.... Steven, fuck my tight ass!!!!" My mother screamed as his member pushed in. She braced herself on the table and pushed back, taking his full length deep into her bowels. They stood still for a second as my mom caught her breath, then she began moving, fucking herself slowly on his dick.

My hand moved up to cup Allison's tits through her bra, feeling her hard nipple through the fabric as she rubbed me harder. I had never thought of my sister sexually before, but at this moment, there was no way for me not to. I slid my other hand down the front of her skirt, slowly running my fingers over her panties until I reached right between her legs, finding her underwear moist. Clearly, she was as excited by the scene as I was. She turned her head to look at me, eyes fluttering as I felt her up over her clothes, whimpering slightly as I put more pressure on her panties, pressing down right on her clit through the fabric. I leaned in, mouth just centimeters from hers, making her be the one who finished the act. I pinched hard on her nipple, and she quickly pressed her lips against mine, her tongue pushing deep into my mouth as we kissed. I kept caressing her breast as I slid my hand down her panties, finally feeling her wet pussy with my fingers, bending over so I could quickly shove my middle finger into her dripping sex.

She moaned into my mouth, biting my bottom lip as I fingered her tight twat, pausing on occasion to rub her clit. Panting, she broke the kiss to stare at me. "We... we should stop." She whispered, barely audible. In response, I shoved a second finger in her cunt, watcher her face clinch as she gasped for air. Taking my hand off her tit, I grabbed the back of her hair and turned her head to watch our mother.

"Just watch mom, Allison... look at our slut mother take that huge black cock in her ass... I never knew mom was a whore, did you?" I whispered in her ear, pausing to nibble on her earlobe and kiss her neck. Allison was now fully leaning against me as I finger fucked her pussy, rubbing my now fully hard cock through my jeans. "You like seeing that cock in mom? It gets you off to know Mom is a slut, like you, doesn't it?" Allison nodded, pushing against my fingers and biting her bottom lip. I could tell she was close, her breathing coming more rapid as I increased my pace. Suddenly, her body shuddered, her pussy clinched around my fingers, which were suddenly wetter and stickier.

Gasping for air, Allison stared at my mother still lewdly getting reamed from behind. Steven had a hand full of my mom's hair, yanking her backward as he fucked her ass for everything he was worth, mom just moaning at this point. I smiled as Allison caught her breath, still clearly watching and excited. "Allison, get on your knees" I whispered, pulling her down by her hair.

Allison shook her head. "No, Ryan, that's too far...." She said, looking at me

I shook my head, smiling slightly as I gripped her hair harder, wrapping it around my fist. "I wasn't asking, slut. You're going to suck my cock while we both watch mom get fucked." I pulled her hair slightly to accentuate my point, turning my body so we could both watch the action. Allison gasped, but clearly was getting turned more on as she sank to her knees and slowly brought my cock out.

Now, I'm not huge, but I know my cock is larger than normal. All of my girlfriends had told me, plus I spent enough time in locker rooms with guys to know. I wasn't the giant that Steven was cornholing my mom with, but seven and a half inches and thick, I got no complaints. Allison's eyes got wide as she saw it in its full glory, inches from her mouth.

"Ryan, that's too big, I'll never..." I cut her off by pulling her mouth onto my dick. Her eyes got wide as she looked up at me, obviously pissed off, but I just smiled and help a finger to my lips.

"Shhhh... no more talking, just fucking suck it." I whispered, roughly pushing her farther onto my cock. I wanted to just grab her head and fuck her mouth, but I knew that would be louder, maybe make her cough, and I didn't want that. I pulled my phone out with my hand that wasn't wrapped around Allison's beautiful hair, got the camera feature up, and started filming my mother.

"Steven, fuck me, fuck my white ass, cum in my asshole.... Just keep fucking me!" Mom screamed, grasping her tits as Steven kept yanking her hair back to force her ass to take him deeper and deeper. Steven kept slapping her ass, ramming deep into my mother's pale ass as he grunted, sweat dripping off his ebony skin. He reached under her to rub her clit, forcing another series of screams from her mouth.

Allison's eyes kept shifting from my cock in her mouth, to my face, to our mothers fucking. She had obviously done this before, as her oral skills were well above normal. She took almost my full length into her throat, letting it rest for a minute before pulling off and licking the shaft up and down. She would take a break to jerk my cock while sucking on my balls, then move back up to suck my head back into her mouth and swirl her tongue around it. Spit dripped down onto her chin and the front of her shirt, and tears welled as she tried to take me all into her throat, looking up at me for approval.

"Great job, you fucking whore, keep going... I'm going to cum in your mouth soon." I whispered, fucking her mouth faster. She whimpered but kept the pace going, gripping my ass with her hand and jerking me with the other. I kept glancing at my phone, taping my mother's infidelity, making sure it was in frame. Steven was moving faster, pounding harder into my mother's ass, clearly reaching his end.

Letting out a grunt, he pulled out of my mother's ass, quickly pulled her down to her knees, and shot his thick white cum over her face. As she gasped for air, he shoved his cock into her mouth, shooting his next few streams into her mouth before she gagged on his dick. Pulling out of her mouth, he shot the last of his cum on her tits, covering her pale flesh with his white semen.

Watching this was the end for me, and I let loose my own cum in my sisters mouth. She grunted in surprise at first, but quickly moved to suck just my head, as her throat quickly worked to swallow all my jism. As I slowed down, she sucked harder, draining every drop out of my spent dick. She pulled off, stuck out her tongue to show my seed, and smiled up at me as she swallowed the last drop. Leaning back, she rubbed her hands over her body, pinching her nipples and winking, then turned her head to the kitchen.

Steven hunched over the table, breathing hard, slapping his deflating dick against my mother's face. She smiled, rubbing her lovers cum into her tits and stomach. I stared at her gaping asshole, her firm tits and face covered in thick, creamy cum. My cock twitched, staring at her naked body.

Mom stood up, stretching. "I can't believe you made me taste my own ass, Steven, I've never done that before. God damn you're a great fuck." She laughed, reaching out to stroke his deflating cock. "Let's go take a shower and get you out of here before my kids get home."

Steven nodded, following her into the other room "Bitch, there are a lot of things you're going to do that you never have before..." I heard them both laughing as I stopped my recording, putting my phone back in my pocket. I smiled down at Allison, pulling my pants back up then helping her off her knees. As she stood, I pulled her in close, kissing her hard, my tongue stabbing deep in her mouth, faintly tasting my own salty taste. Allison pushed back, moaning into my mouth as my hands started roaming over her body again, tweaking her nipples hard.

She pulled back, panting softly. "Ryan, I can't believe we did that... and that mom was doing that... what are we going to do?"

I smiled, caressing her cheek and pushing my thumb into her mouth, which she starting sucking. "Well, first... you're going to be in my room at 9 tonight..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Catching Mom Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds