• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Succubae Seduction Ch. 31

The Succubae Seduction Ch. 31

12

Gaia reveals something that shakes Lyden to the core. She also sends him on his next mission: to get talismans from each Pillar; Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Light, and Darkness. Impossible tasks followed by an impossible request await the generator.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Chapter 31

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

What Must Come

Thomas was still angry with me when I brought him into my Mens Mundi. The fact that Ondine had revealed his inability to get her off didn't help, and it took both Shemhazau and me to calm him down enough to listen to reason.

I still feel guilty for sleeping with his woman, but as I sit on the edge of the stream in my mind, listening to my father—the one-time ruler of the succubae—give him advice on how to please women, I let some of it go. I'm just glad the older man was finally willing to let go of some of his pride and listen.

"Well, I've done all I can for now," my father's voice states right behind me. "I don't want to overwhelm him all at once, and honestly, if you'd just bring in some women for him to try out. . . ."

"No," I state firmly. He'd tried arguing that talking is all well and good, but he needs to practice. I can see his arguments as an opportunity to be a lecherous old man. Besides, I can't bring Ondine into my Mens Mundi without feeling awkward, any of my women are off limits—I know, I'm a hypocrite—and I'm not willing to bring some stranger in here. Jennifer may be willing, but I don't even know how I'd go about asking her that.

"Well, he seems like an eager student, so it'll only take a few hundred years to teach him everything I know." I don't know if he's just bragging, or being serious. I'm not sure if I want to know that much about my father.

"Then I'd better get up and get to work," I state, standing and skipping a rock down the stream.

"You sure you don't want to bring someone else in here?" he asks me. "I'm sure we could have some fun with Jennifer's large tits. I think she'd even be into doing it. Sex is a great stress reliever."

I ignore him, pulling myself out of my Mens Mundi, and waking up.

Suit yourself, he tells me as I walk out of my room.

My eyes go straight to Emmet as I close my door behind me. I've come to a decision about the balding healer. Before I can get to him, however, Brooke and Becky are right there. I notice that Gaia is nowhere to be seen.

"What happened?" the short brunette asks me.

"Ondine still refuses to talk to us, but at least she looks happier," Brooke throws in next. I wonder that they don't put two and two together. Looking into Becky's eyes, I see that she has, but I'm thankful she stays quiet.

"Thomas isn't a bad guy," I tell them. "It was all a misunderstanding."

"I'm glad my name has been cleared," the referenced man states, obviously annoyed that there had ever been any question.

We exchange nods and understand that the matter between us is settled.

I finish moving over to Emmet, who stands to greet me.

"He cast a spell to put Thomas to sleep after you went into your room with Ondine," Areth says, landing on my shoulder. Thankfully her next question is whispered. "Did you go in there and do perverted things to the little mermaid?" Maybe the fairy is learning some tact.

"I know," I state before I can think better of it, ignoring her other question.

I hear someone ask "How?" behind me, but I ignore it.

"You could have used the chaos of the situation to try and escape, but you didn't." I don't make it a question, but a statement of fact.

"Somehow I felt that the chaos may have ended in violence, and I didn't want that," he tells me evenly.

I examine the balding man, trying to figure out his angle. For the most part, he's been the perfect prisoner. Considering his order's penchant for wanting every creature from this world killed, I'd expected him to be a bigger handful. I'm also a bit surprised that he wouldn't want violence to break out.

"Brooke, may I see your sword, please?" I ask, holding my hand out, but not looking away from the Paladonic Healer. The man flinches as I feel the grip hit my palm. When I realize she hasn't let go, I turn to look at her.

"Don't," she tells me, and I can see the uncertainty in her gaze. She'd wanted him dead right away, from the way his brethren had treated her, but for her to try and stop me from doing it now, says something.

She lets go when I nod to her, and I turn back to face Emmet. I can see a trickle of sweat slip from his large forehead, but he remains standing tall as I bring the shimmering blue blade around. Moving quickly, I grab his tied wrists and free them on the edge of the sharp blade. He stares at me in shock as I do the same for his feet.

"Are you sure about this, Lyden?" Jennifer asks me. "It was his people that killed Lisa."

Hearing my dead lover's name sends a jolt through me, but I shove it away. "This man has done nothing to hurt us. He hasn't necessarily been on our side, but I won't kill a man for something his friends have done."

"While I agree with you on that," Jewkes states, assuming his police role, "I have to wonder. We're at war, and anyone who isn't our ally should be considered dangerous."

"No," I say, holding my ground. I hand Brooke's sword back to her hilt first, and then place my now empty hand on Emmet's shoulder. "I can't spare the time or effort to return you to Earth, but I won't keep you here against your will, either."

His eyes narrow as he considers my words. "I'm a dead man if I go out there on my own," he tells me. "I'm still a prisoner."

I nod, knowing that what he says is true. As a human, if he were to leave here without any protection, some supernatural creature or another would take him. After that, who knows what'd happen to him.

"Yes, I suppose you are, but I won't have you treated like one anymore. Besides, so are Becky, Jennifer, and Captain Jewkes, by that same logic." He chews on his cheeks for a moment, considering my words.

"They're here by their own choice," he states after a moment.

Some of my patience slips. I'd been trying to offer an olive branch to the man, and he's treating it like a slap in the face. "They're also here because your people will kill them if they return to Earth." I state a bit heatedly.

"We don't kill humans," he argues back.

"Like Lisa?" Becky joins in, her eyes hot. I wonder if I'm going to have to get between the two of them.

The man deflates, however, before I have to act. "I'm so very sorry. What the Grand Meister did was wrong and goes against everything I'd been taught." There is true sadness in his voice as he apologizes.

Becky just turns away from him, going to her room. I know I should go comfort her, but I need to take care of this situation first.

"And I'm sure they taught you that any creature not human needs to be killed?" I ask him gently.

"Anything not natural," he agrees, and then looks up sharply, realizing what his words might mean here.

"You were taught wrong," I tell him, squeezing his shoulder. "There are some that are dangerous, but not all of us."

He nods thankfully, and I wonder if I've just converted the man.

I turn away from him, allowing him to think over things on his own. I head straight for Becky's door, but Gaia's voice stops me.

"There is a lot of work that needs to be done, generator, and I fear little time to do it." Turning, I see her on her dais, the strain around her eyes and in her posture speaks volumes.

"No rest for the weary, I take it," I state sarcastically.

"Oh, I highly doubt you're weary," she smiles knowingly at me. Considering the strength I received from Ondine's three orgasms earlier, I can't argue with her. Thomas gives me an odd look, but I ignore him. I still feel guilty about what I did.

"What do you need from me now?" I ask, trying to move the subject forward. I see Thomas lean over and ask his mermaid something—when had she come out?—but she just shrugs. Becky leans in and says something to him, and suddenly he looks relieved. If I'd had any doubts that she knew what'd happened, they're gone now as she gives me a conspiratorial smile. What did I do to deserve her?

"The last step," the Pillar of Earth states, missing nothing that goes on around her, "will be the most dangerous, short of fighting the Outsider directly. Thankfully, you already have a head start." I wait for her to continue, getting slightly annoyed that she won't come right out and state what she wants. "You need to get a token from each Pillar. Something that'll represent their strength or power. I believe you already have something from the Pillar of Light?"

I remember the horn pendant the Angel Michael gave me, and my hand goes to my chest. I had completely forgotten about it, and even though I know it hasn't been on me since then, my fingers find it beneath my shirt. Where does it go when I don't think about it? For some reason that thought bothers me. What if I go to use it and it's not there?

The dark skinned woman waves to the floor next to me. I look down to see a chunk of adamantium with a loop to place it on the chain next to the horn. A tingle seeps into my fingers as I pick up the precious metal. It takes me only a moment to place it on the chain and the chain back around my neck. Its weight sits comfortably against my chest. I wonder when it'll disappear again.

"You have more than earned that token of my power. You now have two of the six tokens you need," Gaia continues speaking. "It will take the combined efforts of all six to destroy the Outsider and the forces it's brought into this world."

"Wait, what forces?" Jewkes asks. "I thought the thing was alone."

I see others around the room nodding their agreement with this statement.

"The Outsider came alone," she informs us, "but it has gained allies along the way. Also, while this world was weakened by the loss of two Pillars, it brought another of its kind here."

Her words suck the air from my lungs. I feel as though I'd just been punched in the guts. There were now two of those things here? I'd hoped that Aldol would have been busy trying to find out what had happened to TanaVesta, but now I find out that it had worked to bring another of its kind here to help destroy our worlds.

"Who would ally with it?" Becky asks.

"King Aeacus, ruler of the Myrmidons," she states flatly. "As soon as he saw that his queen and lover, TanaVesta, was dead and Angela in her place, he fled. The Outsider found him, and they are now working together."

"But the succubus just barely took over," Jennifer says. "How can you possibly know that already?"

Gaia turns her formidable gaze on the large-chested woman, and though it never reaches her weary eyes, she smiles.

"I know everything that occurs. Anything that happens while something is touching my soil, I know." Gaia pauses and for a wonder, I see Jennifer gulp and turn a bit red. Her eyes flicker towards me, or at least I think they do. They moved so fast. "Yes, Jennifer Lansbury. Even that."

I want to ask what that exchange was about, but Ondine speaks up, and my mind is taken elsewhere. "Lyden will never get something like that from Varun. He's so paranoid these days." I see Thomas try to hush her, but she places her hand on his shoulder and looks him in the eyes for a moment. A second later, he nods and turns to face Gaia. Hopefully the time I'd spent with her is helping them, and it looks like some of the nonsexual advice my father gave him has seeped in.

For some reason, the Pillar of Earth looks to Brooke, waiting for something. After a couple of uncomfortable seconds, the redhead bows her head and reaches into her shirt. She pulls out a worked silver necklace with a pendant in the shape of an aquamarine seahorse dangling from it.

"It was Commander Douglas's," she says, her cheeks nearly as red as her hair. Even after everything that'd happened between her and her old commander, including her killing him, I'm surprised to hear her call him Commander Douglas. "I found it in his hut after I, I mean, we. . . ." She trails off, and I move over to hug her to me.

"It's okay, Brooke," I tell her softly, having no idea why she would try to hide this from me.

Her arms hold me tight as her head rests on my shoulder. "I was afraid you'd be angry with me for wanting to keep it," she says. "You were still under Muramasa's influence, and considering that he killed your mother, I was afraid you'd lose it and send me away, or worse."

Considering the way my mind had worked back then, while the evil blade had whispered to me, 'or worse' could have meant killing her.

"I understand," I let her know. "He meant a lot to you, before . . . well, before everything else happened. May I borrow it when the time comes?"

She nods against my neck, and I feel relief. The relief doesn't come from knowing that she'll let me use it when the time comes, but rather that I now have three of the six talismans I'll need to fight Aldol and its allies. With Angela and Lysa being two of the remaining three, I'm sure they'll be willing to give me tokens of their power.

That leaves only the Pillar of Darkness.

I shudder, as that thought occurs to me. If God, or the worshipped equivalent of God, is the Pillar of Light, does that mean that Satan is the Pillar of Darkness? Thankfully I've never met the creature. His reputation isn't exactly stellar.

Letting go of Brooke, I turn back to face Gaia. "The sooner I get to the Pillar of Darkness, the better," I state a lot more boldly than I feel.

"I would have words with you in private, first," she tells me. Before I have a chance to say anything in response, she melts into the ground.

"Lyden, you can't go see the Pillar of Darkness," Brooke states, gripping my arm.

"You heard her," I reply, waving at where Gaia had been. "I need something from each Pillar." I know I don't have to explain to her why I don't need to head to Air's or Fire's domains.

"But that's where all the scary creatures of night live," Areth says worriedly, leaving my shoulder. "No one goes there, unless they live there."

"Can the Pillar of Darkness come to us?" Becky asks.

"I'll find out," I tell her, hoping that might work.

"I don't like her wanting to talk to you in private," Jennifer says, coming up to us. I remember the exchange between her and Gaia, and wonder if she's afraid I might find out what that was about.

I look around the room, meeting everyone's gaze, before heading for my door. For some reason, I have a terrible feeling about this conversation.

As soon as the door closes behind me, I'm assaulted by the dark woman. Her nude body plasters to mine and her lips seeking my neck.

"Hurry and get undressed," she orders me. "I'm weak and need the energy."

"I'm not really in the mood," I tell her, trying to pry her hands off me. I've already had sex twice today, and despite how sensual I know Gaia can be, I'm not feeling it right now.

"You're going to need the energy too, considering where you're going," she tries to convince me.

"I think I have enough," I state, pulling her hand out of my pants, only to have her grab my wrist and press it against her tit. "Besides, can't we summon the Pillar of Darkness here?"

She finally pulls away from me, shock evident in her brown eyes.

"He never leaves his realms. Never." Her words carry enough finality in them that I know better than to argue.

"Well, what about sending an emissary to meet with, or some kind of middleman?" I press.

She looks at me shrewdly for a moment, her bare chest rising and falling slowly as she thinks. "Only Eris stands high enough to deal with, instead of Him. I can arrange a meeting with her, but I need something from you first." Her hand drops to her pussy, spreading her legs and rubbing her crotch vigorously. I have no doubt about what she's requesting.

"I'm telling you, I'm not really in the mood," I tell her, but I'm mesmerized as I watch her slip her social finger into her wet snatch, then slowly draw it back out. A slim string of her juices connect her finger back to her twat.

"Are you sure I can't convince you otherwise?" she asks me, her voice low and sultry. I look back up to meet her eyes, and know I can't hide the bulge that is growing in my pants.

"I'm willing to let you try," I attempt to sound hesitant, but we both know it's only a matter of time before I'm pounding into her wet slit again. Slamming my cock into her, just as two of her fingers are doing right now.

"Well, get undressed then," she tells me, making a wet noise as she pulls her fingers out of her. I watch as she brings her shiny fingers up to her lips and cleans them off with her tongue.

I don't waste anymore time, before undoing my pants and letting them and Murasame drop to the floor.

The dark skinned Mother Earth moves quickly to kneel in front of me, grinning and taking my thick phallus in hand. "Looks like I don't have much convincing to do,"

"Are you going to convince me, or keep talking?" I ask, chagrined at having been manipulated so easily.

Her eyes sparkle as her grin widens. Opening her dark lips, she swallows the head. I can feel her tongue working the rim and moan softly at the pleasure coming from her skill. Bending over, I grab one of her ponderous breasts, fingering the nipple. Her head begins to move up and down my shaft, slowly taking in more and more, until her nose hits my pelvis. She holds there for a few moments, before pulling back, and gasping for air. Some of her spittle runs down my length, and she uses her hand to jack me off.

I moan again, when she continues moving her hand, and joins her mouth back to the action. She sucks hard on my knob, and I'm overcome with lust, finally completely capitulating to her feminine wiles.

Slipping my arms under her armpits, I pick her up, and literally throw her back onto the bed. I'm not worried about hurting this powerful woman. Using my super-speed, I dive between her legs, lapping up the juices that had been dripping down her thighs only a moment ago. Once I have one thigh clean, I move to the other one. By the time I'm done, there is a steady flow dripping down her crack.

Once again, I marvel that her sexual juices taste like a mountain stream. I move in for her cunt, nibbling lightly on her outer labia, and making her squirm. My arms work up under her legs, and I sit up pulling on her, lifting her so that she never leaves my lips. Her shoulders are now in my lap, and her legs draped over my shoulders.

Growling like a starving man finally able to feast, I shove my tongue into her hole, making her cry out as she has a minor orgasm.

My hands move down to her breasts, and our eyes meet. "You wanted this?" I ask, swiveling my hips against her back. She can't miss my throbbing prick poking her. "You're going to have to wait until I'm full."

I let her ponder on that for a second, before I dive back in. This time I concentrate on her clit, shoving my chin into her slit. Using my tongue and teeth, I pop the sensitive nub back and forth, tweaking her dark nipples, and enjoying her gasping moans while her legs twitch. Every time I pop her clitoris, her legs spasm.

"Oh . . . my . . . YES!" she screams, and I feel power flood my system. I have to hold on tight to my sense of self, as the Pillar of Earth's orgasm washes over me. Hopefully I don't take too much from her, before I can return it with interest. I know how hard she is working to support this world while my daughter and Angela gain control over their abilities.

Pulling my head back, I spread her cheeks and spit at her puckered brown hole.

"Mmm, you want my ass, do you?" she asks me coyly. "As I recall, you didn't last too long last time I let you back there."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Succubae Seduction Ch. 31

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds