• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Payal Submits Ch. 02

Payal Submits Ch. 02

12

It was now one month since Hassan first fucked Payal. She has no regrets about it as she knew it was bound to happen someday, she can't avoid it for long.

Payal could not face mama that day, Mama was also strangely quiet. Just before Prakash was due to come home she called her and talked to her. She spoke to her like her mom and explained that she should not tell this to Prakash as this will lead to trouble. She cannot agree more, neither did she wanted to tell Prakash. She advised her to avoid Hassan and stay away from him. Payal was not sure if that could happen.

She was right; Hassan barged in the next day and took Payal into her room. Her mother in law watched helplessly. Hassan never closed the door in between and let mama hear Payal's moans and cries. The rooms were small and every word can be heard on the other side. Hassan enjoyed it even more, knowing that she is listening to everything. However Payal despised it and to avoid it next time she simply went to Hassan's house.

Later Payal learned that her husband Prakash is indeed a gay and he married just to avoid social stigma attached with being a gay. During the first three months he hardly had sex with Payal three times. Now after Payal learned what sex is all about she knew Prakash could never be the man for him. She confronted him one night and he admitted to being a gay. She has no choice as she cannot fall back on her family and divorce is a big stigma in Indian society. Anyway she was getting her physical needs satisfied from Hassan.

After coming out open to Payal, Prakash felt much better, especially as Payal didn't make any noise about it and accepted it. He even told her about his male friends and one of them was Hassan.

Hassan increased his control over Payal and fucked her whenever he wanted. Prakash was happy in his own world and his mother was no problem. Payal realised that she all along enjoyed it and even look forward to it. She loved the feeling of a hard cock in her mouth, little did she knew that she will have plenty of that very soon.

Hassan on the other hand was very happy to have her under his control and was planning to use her for his benefit. Hassan at that moment was with Pradhan, a local politician who helps Hassan secure good government contracts.

"You are a lucky bastard, Hassan, I don't know how you manage to get these beauties without brains," Pradhan laughed.

"This one is comparatively easy, she loves sex and gets horny the moment you grab her," Hassan spoke, "and moreover her family is not at all trouble. You won't have any trouble putting that cunt to good use."

"I can't wait to fuck her, the sooner she is ready the better, I have people coming over next week," Pradhan spoke.

Next afternoon Hassan was with Payal at his house. He was lying on the bed and Payal was bent between his legs, trying to swallow as much of his cock as possible. Hassan was enjoying the magic of her tongue over his shaft.

"Payal, next Saturday I have a party and you have to be there with me as a host," Hassan informed her while grabbing her hairs and bouncing her head over his cock.

"Ugg," she tried to answer but as her mouth was full nothing could be understood, however it didn't matter she has to follow what he says.

On Saturday night Payal was exited as it was a big party and lot of people were invited. Most of the people were business associates of Hassan and not known to her. She went to party with her husband Prakash. At the party Hassan quickly separated her from Prakash telling him that she is the one who has to manage the party being the host.

Payal took special care to dress up for the party. She wore a yellow colour Saree with matching blouse. The blouse was backless and tied behind with strings only. Her long and slender back was naked. The hairs reaching upto the middle of back were partly blocking the view. As she walked around, the movement of her hairs causes more skin to be visible, making men to drool over. Due to the backless blouse she cannot wear any bra. Her boobs were tightly held by the blouse, producing an exotic cleavage. The Saree was worn below the navel giving a great view of her smooth abdomen.

"You are looking hot in this dress, I bet every man in this party wants to fuck you," Hassan whispered as she walked with him. She smiled feeling somewhat proud.

"This party is very important for me, I have important guests for my business and you have to take good care of them," he explained. Payal didn't think anything about it and nodded.

The party was being held in a big hotel and he guided Payal out of the party hall. She looked questioningly towards him.

"They are in a separate suite booked for them," he told as a matter of fact. Payal felt uneasy.

"I have to be alone with some unknown people in a separate room," she was hesitant.

"You won't be alone my daughter Saira will also be there," Hassan assured.

Payal know Saira, she had met her once. She is a beautiful woman around 26 and stays in the same town with her husband. She was still not sure; Saira was not the ideal woman to be with. She had heard disturbing rumours about her that she uses to be the slut of the locality when she was not married and stayed with Hassan. Payal was hesitant when she entered the suite.

"Don't worry, just spend some time with them, give them some company," Hassan assured her.

She didn't felt comfortable, she saw some four men in the room talking and drinking. Saira was also with them with a glass in her hand and was talking to them as if she knows them from long time. As both of them entered the room they looked up at the hot young woman with admiration.

"Hello," Hassan greeted cheerfully, "she is Payal my very helpful neighbour," he introduced Payal to everyone at one go and then guided her along to introduce them to her.

"Philip and James," he introduced the two white foreigners, "they are the directors of Harig Corporation and have landed today from USA for a big deal with us."

"Hi," Philip shook hands with Payal while she was trying to fold hands in traditional Indian Namestay greetings.

"Hello," James was grinning, "Indian women are very beautiful." Payal blushed.

"He is Mr Ravi, the President of the Chamber of Commerce and also has a very big business of Iron and Steel and he is Mr Pradhan, the leader of our town," Hassan explained.

"Come... come," Pradhan welcomed her with enthusiasm and placed one hand around her shoulders, "lovely girl, must be a very helpful neighbour." Payal felt uneasy in his strong grip, he guided her along to the couch and sat with her.

All of the four were in the age group of late forties. Pradhan was a big and strong man who has risen from a humble beginning to reach to the present powerful position. He has strong liking for young housewives and looking at Payal his desires increased. He had already fucked Saira on several occasions. He was glad that Saira was there to take care of the guests and he can have Payal for himself.

Payal was flinching, feeling shy as Pradhan was hugging her. She looked at Hassan who was grinning.

"Please excuse me I have to attend to the other guests at the party, you all enjoy," Hassan spoke and started to leave.

"Uhh, I should also come with you," Payal tried to get up.

"Where are you going," Pradhan held her, "stay with us for some time or do you think we are a bad company." Pradhan has no intention of letting her slip away.

"No, no, I didn't mean that, I thought I could help him...., " Payal tried to be polite.

Hassan signalled him to stay and left the room. Payal was worried, at the same time arguing with herself that there is nothing to get alarmed off. Saira was sitting between Philip and James and was comfortable, laughing at some joke. Payal's heartbeat increased being left between the strangers. Saira was no comfort because she was openly flirting with the two Americans. She can see the lusty faces of the men in the room. Strangely she found out that instead of feeling annoyed, she was feeling aroused at the possibility that they might try something sexual with her.

"Hey Ravi give the lady a drink," Pradhan asked Ravi.

"I don't drink," she looked at the alcohol they were consuming.

"Don't worry, this is only lime juice," Ravi spoke and mixed Vodka with the lime juice. He handed over the drink to Payal and sat beside her. Payal took the drink and hesitantly sipped, it felt strange but she was not able to figure out that it's spiked. Pradhan started to have innocent conversation with her without rushing anything. He was expert and he let Payal settle down and relax. The drinks kept flowing and Payal soon shed her initial inhibition. Saira played some music and invited James to dance. James took the opportunity and took her in his arms and started to sway to the music in the small place they have.

"Saira is a nice girl, knows how to entertain the guests," Pradhan spoke.

Saira was sensually swaying her hips to the music while James tried to keep up with her. Other guys in the room whistled and encouraged her.

"Wow, sexy ass," suddenly Philip stood up and decided to be part of the action. He grabbed her ass and quickly pulled her long skirt. Before Saira could react he pulled it up above her waist and her red panty clad ass was visible to everyone in the room. Saira quickly pulled it down and stepped back.

"Ahhh, stop it... you naughty," to Payal's dismay she was smiling and playfully pushed Philip away who was again trying to grab her. Everyone in the room burst out laughing including Payal. Saira again started to dance with James.

"You want to dance," Pradhan looked towards Payal.

"No.. no, I don't know how to dance," she felt shy.

"Don't worry, I am not going to pull your Saree," he said laughing. Payal flushed and her face turned red. "You are too pretty and innocent for this type of obscenity," he looked seriously into her eyes, "Saira is too open minded and is ready to enjoy with any man, but you are a doll," he hugged her tightly and kissed on her forehead.

Payal felt relaxed and somewhat proud of herself for being the better of the two girls. Her heart beat increased as Pradhan hugged her and kissed on forehead. The two of them now had Saira sandwiched between them. Philip was hugging her from behind and the movement of her hips was making her ass grind over his groin. Payal was getting aroused with the effect of Vodka and the scene before her.

Pradhan knew that Payal was getting ready and he can move further. He brushed aside her long hairs and placed his palm over her naked back. Payal shivered as she felt his hand slipped over the small of her back. She looked at him as if accusing him of his action.

"Nice dress," he spoke softly and slipped his hand lower on her back. Payal flinched trying to remove his hand. Her mouth felt dry and she took a big gulp on her 'lime juice.'

"It's OK, Payal, relax," he hugged her tightly. He looked at Ravi who watching all this and signalled him to go to the other group. He didn't want anybody sharing his lovely dish tonight. Ravi understood and moved to the three of them trying to dance. Now all three of them held Saira between them, who was giggling and having hard time fighting them off. James already had his hands up her skirt, while Philip was struggling with her blouse.

"I want to go," she got hold of Pradhan's hand. She knew where all this is leading to with Pradhan's hand feeling her naked back from top to bottom. If she did not get out now, she will not be able get out at all. She struggled to get free but Pradhan was too strong. He was not letting her go now. Payal looked at Saira enjoying herself and thought if Hassan knows about this, if he has deliberately put her into this situation. Pradhan was meanwhile expertly caressing her, feeling her entire body. She was leaning onto him when he moved his hand inside her petticoat and grabbed her ass checks. She gasped and buried her head into his chest.

With her head buried into his chest she exclaimed as she glanced at Saira and saw her kicking her skirt out of her legs, "She is totally shameless! How can she..... "

She watched with a lump in her throat as the three of them started to pounce on her like vultures on a piece of dead meat. Her clothes were being pulled out quickly and she was enjoying it. Payal did not expect this, while she was watching Pradhan untied the strings holding the blouse. In an instant the blouse opened and hung loose on her shoulders. Payal let out a screeching cry and covered her boobs with both hands to stop the blouse to fall off.

The group in front stopped their activities and looked towards Payal trying to hold her blouse. When they realised what happened they burst out laughing.

"Pull it out," Philip shouted and encouraged Pradhan.

"No..no.. please," Payal panted and begged Pradhan. She looked into his eyes and saw raw lust, her heart pounded hard and she knew that she would be soon naked like Saira. She looked at the other guys who were eagerly waiting for the blouse to be out of way.

"Please.... I don't want all these people to see."

"Just a little glimpse," he encouraged. Payal shivered feeling slutty the grip on the blouse loosened. Pradhan quickly pulled aside the Saree draped around her chest and tugged the blouse. Amongst the cheering from the guys she let him slip it out her head. The round C size boobs fall out in the clear view of the waiting audience. They stood tall not requiring support of any bra, nipples erect with excitement. The group erupted into a loud cheer. Payal sat motionless as if hypnotized, she watched the awe struck faces of the guys who were whistling and cheering for more. Pradhan moved his hand under her arms and grabbed both the globes and rubbed them for the view of audience.

"Ahhh...," she let out a gasp as he massaged the perfect orbs and squeezed the nipples. Her face looked like a maze of agony, her arm hung loose on sides, unable to resist. The four of them were watching her fixedly. Payal's mouth was open and was breathing hard, pain mix pleasure arose from kneading of the boobs and rippled through her body. Pradhan pulled her up in standing position facing Ravi.

"Payal, you have a hot body," Pradhan spoke moving his hand around her navel. He humped his groin into her and let his hard dick poke on her ass, "Remove your Saree."

"No....please," she was barely able to speak. She looked at Ravi with her half closed eyes and saw him looking at her with wanton lust, begging her to remove her clothes. As if in a spell she moved her hands to the waist and pulled the Saree out of the petticoat. She let it fall on the floor.

"Good girl, now remove the petticoat," Pradhan whispered and she obeyed him without hesitation and let the petticoat fall on floor. Ravi was sporting a big bulge in his pants watching her undress. She never felt so much aroused, it felt dirty to display herself like this. She needed no further instructions as she inserted her fingers into the waistband of the panties and pulled them down her smooth ass. She stood stark naked, her sweet pussy hidden between the swollen lips. Ravi was rubbing his crotch looking at the innocent young women giving a strip tease show.

"Enough of the show," Pradhan suddenly pulled her to the adjoining room and pushed her on the bed. He looked at the hot beauty lying on the bed, perfectly aroused and knew that his night was going to be exciting.

He started to undress quickly. A strong body unveiled. Payal let out an audible gasp as the fully erect cock came into view. It was a perfect example of manhood, around eight inches in length, veins bulging around the whole length and the slit at the tip looked like a large eye, oozing precum.

He stepped onto the bed his cock dangling sideways. He placed her hand onto it. It was hot filling her palm completely. He caressed her hairs and let her play with his cock. She was so near, she could smell him, she breathed in as it touches her nose, it was strange smell, not repulsive. She rubbed the entire length of the cock and kissed it at the bottom with a flicker of tongue.

"Ahhh, Payal," he moaned.

It felt so erotic, she started to kiss the entire length of the shaft, slowly rubbing the red head and kissing the bottom. She licked the bulbous red head again and again until it was completely wet.

"Payal suck it," he moaned and pressed her head. She opened her mouth wide getting down on him, it was thick, she groaned as the head slipped in. Pradhan looked at the sweet hot lips stretched around his hard shaft; he could not help but jerk forward pushing deep inside her mouth.

"Uggg...," she groaned loudly and opened wide to accommodate the huge pole, it rubbed against the tongue and palate until it touched the back of her mouth. She was able to get at least the half of it inside before pulling back. As she pulled back the saliva ran out of the mouth wetting his balls. She sucked the head hard before he again pushed her head and his cock slipped deep inside. A slow motion built up as she continued to go up and down on him. Every time he pushed it slipped further touching the back of the throat, she sucked and try to hold as long as possible for the gag reflexes and them pull out.

"Ahhh, you are wonderful," he was moaning, "suck it hard.... yeah my baby.. take it, ahhh..." Pradhan looked at the sweet naked girl happily bobbling up and down between his legs, Hassan was right she gets aroused easily, he thought.

"I would love to fuck that throat, but not now," he pulled back. Payal looked disappointed.

"Baby let me open up you cunt," his voice was hoarse; he pushed her back on the bed and spread her legs wide. Her sex box was open. The pink clit exposed as the lips parted. He quickly kneeled between the legs and rubbed his cock on the wet pussy.

"Ahh, ohh....," she moaned throwing her head back and pulled her legs up to give him better access.

Payal watched him with her half closed eyes. In one sudden thrust Pradhan banged his entire length inside her.

"Maaaa.... aahhhh...," her eyes popped wide and she pushed him with full force.

"Slowly.... Mummy.... No."

Panting, he spread her both legs wide in air and started thrusting deep strokes. Payal gasped for air as her pussy spread wide to accommodate him. With each thrust she let out a moan and arched her body in ecstasy. Pradhan moved his hand below her and grabbed her slender waist. He lifted her hip up at least two feet in air and pulled her onto his thighs impaling his manhood deeper inside her. Payal moaned loudly and humped back clinching the sheets. He held her svelte waist and effortlessly moved it over his shaft simultaneously moving his hips, to impale deep and hard. The cock was glistering with her juices as it moved in and out of the honey pot.

"Uggg....uggggg... you are tearing me... ohhh.. mummy....," Payal was gasping for breath while Pradhan was ramming like a madman, unable to hold back any more.

"Ahh.... I will flood your pussy with my cum.... take it... ohhhh," he twitched and groaned as he pumped his load inside her.

He slumped besides her breathing hard. The room went quite except for the hard breathing noise of the two. Payal was lying face down on the bed when she felt someone pulled her ass high up by grabbing her waist. She turned her neck to find totally nude Ravi behind her. His hard cock touched her sloppy wet pussy. She moaned and raised her ass up on her own accord. He pushed and his eight inches slipped inside her with ease. She threw her head on the bed in ecstasy. Slowly he started to move his cock and in just few strokes his shaft was wet with the juices. She accepted the fucking without question and arched her ass back to meet his strokes.

He looked at the open ass and rubbed his thumb on the puckered hole while letting her fuck herself on his tool. She moaned louder as he rubbed harder, feeling his thumb pressing hard opening up her sphincter.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Payal Submits Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 166 milliseconds