• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy Can't Resist Ch. 02

Daddy Can't Resist Ch. 02

The sun beams through the gap in the curtain, I groan as I roll out of bed pulling them closed. I spin round and stop dead in my tracks, drinking in my daddy's glorious body. My stomach does somersaults as I admire your rock hard cock, your lean muscles, your hairy chest and your chiselled jaw. You're so beautiful, I can't believe that you're laid naked and asleep in your eighteen year old daughters bed! My bed!!

I move swiftly and softly towards you, peeling the sheet from your waist and off you entirely. I gasp and moan softly, "Ohhhhh Daddy!

You're so big and hard and it's all mine!" Kneeling on the bed between your parted legs, my breasts gently brushing against them.

My heart beating so fast, threatening to explode out my chest. My mouth dry and my breasts tingling with anticipation. My pussy already wet, my slick juices coating my lips and trickling down my thighs.

"I want to kiss you daddy, to taste you!" I murmur to myself as I lean forward licking a drop of precum from the head of your rod. It tastes a little salty and I can't help but wonder how the rest of you tastes.

I don't usually enjoy giving head, I've never been very good at it but I needed to feel my daddy between my lips. I was drunk with desire and all I could think of was my daddy's tool throbbing against my tongue.

I glance up, you're still sleeping soundly. Your breathing slow and shallow as I kiss the tip of your cock, my tongue circling round, up and down, slipping inside the hole just at the top. You groan softly, as my lips continue down your shaft, kissing every inch from tip to base. Savouring the taste of my daddy's prick. My lips rub up and down your shaft, back and forth, my saliva soaking you. Making it easier for my lips to glide along you as my tongue licks the sides. I slowly work my way back down to the base, my hand grips you tightly, my tongue pressed flat against you as it strokes over the seam of your balls. Gently taking each one into my mouth and sucking them. My hand pumping the shaft, sliding effortlessly up and down.

The air is ripe with my scent, with my excitement.

"Oh god Daddy!" I moan softly.

My nipples erect, my pussy dripping as my tongue works up the shaft, teasing you, it twirls and swirls along your length, slow then fast, soft then hard, experimenting, enjoying your reaction to each technique. I love hearing you moan and groan, knowing it is just for me.

I reach your left hip, letting my tongue drag lazily down to that special little secret spot just under your balls, licking up the middle of your balls then diagonally down your perenium, stroking up the right side of your groin making a 'W' shape, across your entire sensitive area with my tongue.

I want you, need to feel you deep inside. My pussy throbbing uncontrollably. I have to have you!

I straddle you with my back towards you, "it needs more flavour Daddy!" I purr as I sink my hot smooth pussy onto you, gasping as I take your entire length deep inside. I lean forward holding onto your ankles, knowing you're watching my pussy slide all the way up to the tip then slamming back down to the hilt as I ride you. My juices flow freely drowning your cock, I slide all the way up letting you slip out, spinning round I almost throw my mouth onto you, devouring your shaft hungrily.

You moan in anguish, it's all too much! I look up into your deep brown eyes as I suck the head into my mouth, ensuring I suck in a little air at the same time. The vibrations from my slurping stimulating every nerve in the tip of your cock. My tongue circles round, up and over teasing you till it's all too much.

My head begins bobbing up and down furiously as I swallow your cock, sucking my juices off you, taking every inch deeper and deeper, I feel it hit my throat causing me to gag, choking on my daddy's big cock. I pull back a little. My mouth mimicking the delightful motions of my pussy up and down, my head turns to the left as I slide down, turning to the right as my lips slide up.

I feel your body tense, your legs lock, I don't stop. My sparkling blue eyes pleading with yours to cum for me. You can't hold back anymore as you feed me my daddy's meat. Thrusting your hips up, your balls tight, everywhere tingles and aches all at the same time. My lips glide gracefully down to the base then up to the tip, feeling you throb I grasp you in my hand, my lips envelope your head as I pump you hard. I feel the first spurt and I gulp it down greedily, quickly followed by the second and a much weaker third. I swallow every drop, my hand milking you as my lips suck you dry.

I feel your whole body trembling under me, shaking from the intensity of your orgasm. As I watch you fall from your euphoric rush, I realise that I could never love another man the way I love you.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy Can't Resist Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 389 milliseconds