• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Kim Perez Takes a Hike

Kim Perez Takes a Hike

123

Kim Cunningham, or Kim Perez as she was then known, and I had worked together on a project that would automate some data gathering stations in north Georgia. As part of this project, we had to go together to check on some of the old stations to see how they performed, and if their locations were suitable for remote monitoring. We arranged to meet early one Saturday, and would ride together to collect data and evaluate locations, and other factors.

I arrived at The Weather Channel parking lot around 7:30 to find Kim leaning into the back of a Suburban with some equipment in it. She was wearing a pair of very short cutoffs, which accentuated her long legs. I could see a pair of white lace panties as her shorts rode up. This could be a fun day. I pulled up behind the SUV, getting a good look at Kim's ass, panties, and even a few stray curls as she leaned farther into the back. She turned as I rolled up, and I saw that she was also wearing a white bra top. It must have been an older top, as it was rather loose fitting. When Kim leaned into my window, her more than ample tits almost fell out, and I could see the areola of her right breast clearly above the top of her shirt. She told me that she was checking out the items we'd need that day, and what we would be doing, then returned to her task while I parked.

Kim finished up by the time I got parked and grabbed the things I'd need out of my car, and we were ready to go. We had eight stations to check, the first up around Rome in the Chattahoochee National Forest. The others would be nearby. Most were easy to reach by vehicle, but there was one that was a walk in. We chatted about the work we were doing and what we needed to do that day, about people we both knew, and caught up on each other's lives. As we cleared the Atlanta area, I remarked to Kim that she looked like she was ready for a day in the park. She said she liked doing these trips, although some of the other staff were not too keen on them, as they did take a good part of the day, but that they got her away from the office for a while and allowed her to relax a little, and she enjoyed the ride, as it was quite scenic once away from the city.

"It won't be a relaxing day for me," I said. "Looking at you in those cutoffs and top all day is going to make me quite tense!!"

Kim laughed, reaching over to rub my crotch. I was already getting hard, and her touch only made me harder. "Oh!!" she exclaimed, a big smile breaking out on her face. "I see you're already tense!! We'll have to do something about that." She gave me a sly sideways look. "Sooner or later."

I love Kim. She can keep me going all day, but the finish is always hot. I knew today was going to be one of those days.

The traffic eased as we cleared the I 575 split, and Kim set the cruise. She settled back, and put her right leg up so it rested on the console. I glanced over and could easily now see her white lace and stray dark hairs where her bush was escaping her panties. I reached over and ran my finger along the edge of her panties, stroking her stray pubes. Kim smiled. I worked into her panties, playing in the soft curls, finally brushing over the top of her opening.

Kim squirmed in her seat. "Mmmm, that feels good. Just don't get too carried away, I still have to drive this thing."

"I just want to make this an enjoyable trip," I said, running my middle finger down her opening slit. Kim looked over at me, but did not discourage me from exploring her. I ran my finger up and down her spreading labia. She smiled again, and settled down in the seat a little more, allowing me better access. I pushed her panties over a little more, exposing most of her thick brown bush and getting her pussy out in the open.

Kim sighed as I slipped a finger inside her, then drew it up between her lips. She squirmed when I lingered over her clit, now out in the open. I slowly played with her pussy as we drove north, getting her closer and closer to orgasm, but backing off when it looked like she was getting close to the edge. After all, I didn't want her rolling us into a ditch!!

We finally reached our exit and rolled down the ramp. There was a line of traffic at the light. I circled Kim's clit with my index and middle finger, and she grabbed my arm. She closed her eyes, and I knew she was getting close. I then rubbed my fingers over her clit as I stuck them inside her.

"You're going to make me.....oh....OHHH!!!!" as she came hard, her hips shaking and thrusting, her pussy covering my hand with juice. It took Kim another minute to come down. Fortunately it was a long light. "I don't believe you did that, right at a light!!" she said with a laugh. "I've never been caught so off guard. I've been played with when I was the passenger, and have given my share of hand jobs to the driver, but never had it done to me while I was driving. That was just explosive."

I smiled at her. "I wanted to do something you'd remember, maybe make this trip a little different."

Kim looked at me. "I have to let you in on a little secret."

"Really. What's that?" I asked.

"One of the reasons I take this assignment is it lets me get out in the woods a little. There are a couple of places that are kind of secluded. I like to get out in them and get as close to naked as I dare, given that someone could be around, and, well, do to myself what you just did to me. There's just something so erotic about being naked outside, feeling the air on my skin. So I was already primed when we started. Having you play with me the way you did was even better than I imagined." Kim looked over with a sheepish smile, perhaps a little embarrassed at what she had just admitted to me.

"I think that's hot. Maybe you'll do that for me later??"

Kim looked at me again. "I bet you'd like to see that, wouldn't you??"

"You bet," I said. "You never know where it might lead."

The light had changed and we were now around onto GA 140 and pulling into a gas station. It was a convenient place to stop, and we could use a short break after the first leg of the trip. Kim and I went to the cooler in the back of the store to get a couple of drinks. Kim went to get a bottle of water on one of the bottom shelves; I was at the next door getting a Dr Pepper. Kim leaned down to look at the options, giving me a great view of her tits in the loose fitting top. While she was leaning forward, her right breast tumbled out, swinging free. She looked up at me laughing. We were behind a row of shelves, so no one else could see.

"Pays to advertise," I said, stepping over to her. I reached over and caressed her tit, kissing her. I tucked her back into her top. "You'll have to walk in front of me now."

"Why's that?" asked Kim.

I put her hand on my cock, which was pointing down in my shorts, making a good sized bulge.

"Oh-I guess I will!! We'll have to do something about that, won't we??"

We looked around the store, picking up a few more items. It was fun watching Kim from any angle, her tits almost falling out of her top when I had a front view, or her ass and panties, and occasionally a glimpse of pussy from behind when she bent over in front of me. It was all I could do not to pull her panties to the side and take her from behind right in the store.

We got our stuff and went back to the SUV. As we got up to it, Kim tossed me the keys. "You drive. I think I want to relax a little."

I didn't blame her. She was a little wobbly in the store, recoiling from the intense orgasm.

I got in, adjusted the seat and mirrors, and we were off. Kim settled up against the door, raising her left leg up on the seat, giving me a good view up the leg of her cutoffs, her now wet panties and some bush. She looked good enough to eat.

"Enjoying the view?" she asked playfully.

"Yeah, and the scenery is nice too."

Kim laughed and moved toward me, getting close on the seat. She started to rub my leg, first below my shorts, then up onto the right leg. My cock was hard and sticking about half way down. Even with her rubbing the outside of my pants, it felt good, and I stiffened to her touch. A dark spot started to spread when I began leaking in response.

"Now who's getting excited?" said Kim. "Two can play this game" She reached up under the leg of my shorts, finding my drooling cock. 'Mmmm..." She rubbed the head, then pulled her hand out, licking her finger. "Hope there's more of that!! Bet we can get at it easier too."

Kim pulled the leg of my shorts down, then undid the button and unzipped me. I shifted around so my swelling dick could get out. "Why don't you slide those down a little??"

"OK, but what are you giving me??" I said, teasing her. Kim looked at me, then pulled the strap of her top off her left shoulder, then the right. It practically slid right off her, exposing her massive tits.

"How's that??" she asked with a smile. She looked at my cock, which was now standing straight up and pulsing. "I guess I have my answer!!"

Now that my stiff dick and balls were out, she wasted no time. She leaned over, her tits hanging down, and took my balls in her right hand, and started stroking slowly with her left. Her touch was exquisite, just the right amount to heighten the tension, not enough to send me over the edge. She played with my balls while she stroked, feeling their weight. It was warm, and they were hanging low.

"Your balls feel so heavy, I love the way they feel in my hand," said Kim.

"That's because they're full of a big sticky load of come for you, and the way you're playing with them, it's only getting bigger. If you're not careful, you'll have it spewing all over your hands before long."

Kim looked at my swelling nuts, then at me. "Then I'd get to lick it all off my fingers."

I felt them tighten, and Kim squeezed the base of my cock, holding me off. She'd stroke me ever so slowly, getting me just to the point of no return, then backing off. I was leaking come in a steady stream, which Kim was licking off her fingers. Sometimes a thick stream of precome would seep from my cockhead, and Kim would take it in her mouth, licking around the head, tasting my sperm.

"I could go for more of that!!" said Kim, a mischievous look in her eye.

"It's yours for the taking," I said

"Maybe later. I want the first load in me. You must have a huge load building up, I want to feel it inside me" With that another large gob of come emerged from my swollen cock I scooped it up and rubbed it on Kim's nipples. They were already standing up, but now they really stiffened. The feel of my come on her gave her a jolt.

"Oh!!!" she cried out, laughing, then sighing as I rubbed it in. "You're going to make me crazy."

"That's the plan!!" I said. "I'm going to keep you going til you're exhausted."

"You're off to a good start."

We neared our first stop. By then, Kim had been playing with me for a good 20 minutes. I had not shot my load yet. "It takes a lot to make you come," she said.

"I AM almost 50, you know. I don't come after a couple of strokes, unlike those college kids you hook up with on your university lectures."

"Yeah, they're fun to play with, they come in buckets, but they don't last long."

We put ourselves together as we rolled down the road to the ranger station. We went in to check in and let the ranger know we'd be checking our instruments. Kim leaned over the desk to sign something, giving the ranger an excellent view of her tits in the loose top. I knew he would not be thinking about bears much that day. Before she did her paperwork, Kim did something that really turned me on. She pulled out a pair of glasses, putting them on to read what she had to sign. I had seen her wearing them on the air, but never in person. She was now really giving off that naughty librarian vibe as she did her forms, then looked at me.

Our first check was about 100 yards behind the station. We walked back and took our readings; Kim again put her glasses on.

"You look really hot in those glasses," I said to her as she made her entries.

"Really?? I hate wearing them. I needed glasses from about the age of 8, and was teased a lot in school about it. 'Four eyes!!' I guess I'm still a little self-conscious. But I need to give my eyes a rest from my contacts every now and then."

"I remember the first time I saw you in them, on the air. You were wearing this short black dress and heels, and you had your glasses on while you were doing the 7 Day Forecast. I about lost it right there," I told her.

"That's funny," Kim replied. "I never thought about it til later that night, my Facebook page was getting all kinds of comments. I just dismissed it as a bunch of guys with a fetish."

"Oh no, not at all. It's pretty mainstream. A lot of us have fantasies about doing our math teachers, or administrators who come off with that prim and proper look, but have a wild side under power suit and glasses. It's really hot. And you do it well."

Kim looked at me, a bewildered look on her face. "I'm flattered, I'll have to do it more."

"I'll be watching!!"

We finished up our work and headed back to the Suburban, but not before sneaking a quick kiss and feel. We took off for our next several sites. Most were in fairly public locations, so we could not play much, though Kim enjoyed teasing me as I drove, mostly by sitting back against the door and flashing her panties and pussy at me. I enjoyed the view, as well as watching her lean forward when she was writing down information, seeing her marvelous tits swinging and swaying in the loose top. At last, we reached our final location.

The last instrument site was about 3/4 mile up a trail along a creek, a bit of a hike in. The trail was not especially challenging, but did rise a couple hundred feet, and passed some waterfalls with pools. We gathered what we needed and headed up the trail. About 1/4 mile up was a waterfall with a large pool, and there were a bunch of college age kids in swimming, some skinny dipping. Kim laughed as she pointed them out. She commented that she usually saw at least a few, though they often got embarrassed when she went past. We continued up the trail, past some rock outcroppings and hollows, til we finally reached our site. We took our readings, closed it up, and we were done for the day.

We started back, taking our time and enjoying the walk through the forest, listening to the creek running below us. A little way down, there was a space in the rock next to us where water had worn away the rock over millions of years, leaving a space where we could get off the trail.

"Let's go exploring," I said, taking Kim's hand and pulling her into the gap. A little way in was a ledge, about the right height for someone to sit on if they were going to have some close quality time. I eased Kim up onto it, and kissed her, short at first, then a longer deeper kiss. She kissed back hard, and I started playing with her tits through her top.

"Here, let me help with that," she said, breaking our kiss. I stepped back and she pulled her top off, laying it on the rock next to her, letting her big tits hang free. She rubbed underneath them, airing them out after being in the bra top all day. She pulled me over, taking my shirt off as I got close to her. We kissed again, her breasts pressed to my chest. "I love how your hairy chest feels on me. It makes me so hot!!"

"That's funny," I said, "I get the same feeling from those huge knockers pressed into me."

Kim stepped off the ledge, kissed me, looked me in the eye and unbuttoned her cutoffs, unzipped them and let them fall to the ground, stepping out of them. She kissed me again and sat back up on the rocks, now in just panties and running shoes.

"Getting that open air on your body feeling?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, it feels great to be out in the open." Almost instinctively, she reached down and pulled her panties over, exposing her dark fur patch and spreading labia. She was obviously enjoying being almost naked outside. She then slipped her middle finger into her lips, rubbing her clit as she worked it in. She rubbed up and down, and I could see her moistening as she got more and more into it. Now that she was started, she added her index finger, now two fingers inside, and closed her eyes. Her manipulation slowed, her breathing picked up. She was now playing with her clit, flicking over it back and forth, alternating with dipping her fingers inside her. Thirty seconds later, she cried out, grimaced, and her hips started shaking as she had her orgasm. I was now rock hard. I knelt in front of her, my tongue taking the place of her fingers. I licked deep inside her, prolonging her climax, and she cried out again. I backed off a little, kissing the inside of her thighs and nuzzling her bush.

"You like playing in that heavy brush, don't you??" Kim asked me, amused.

"I do. I love a woman with a full bush. There's nothing sexier that a thick patch of hair between her legs and a pair of spread lips poking out, ready for a hard cock. It just screams 'fuck me', and to feel the softness, both on my skin and on my cock as it slips in and out is such a turn on. It just looks and feels so womanly," I told her.

"My ex husband and a couple of boyfriends always wanted me to shave it. I never wanted to-I like it also, for the same reasons, plus it's too much work."

"You'll never hear me ask you to do anything but let it grow wild." With that, I dove into her pussy again, licking deep, then out, over her clit, and up and down her labia. I worked her all around til she was getting close again, and very wet. I slowed my pace, and Kim moaned.

"You're going to make me wait for it??" she said, a hint of frustration in her voice.

"Don't want to finish too fast now, do we?? It will be more intense, too," I said pulling away for a moment. I leaned back into her, taking her clit with my tongue and licking it first up and down, then side to side. I backed off again and looked up at Kim. "Told you I'd make you crazy."

"Oh God you are!! Finish me, I can't take it!!"

I licked her clit and sucked on it. Kim moaned then it hit her. She grabbed my hair, pulling my face into her spasming pussy. "Ooooohhhh....OH!! AHHH!!" she cried out as her come washed over her like a tidal wave. She came back down, looked down at me and said "Fuck me. Put that cock in me, see my hairy pussy is open and ready for it, just the way you like it."

Kim pulled me up and undid my shorts, and I stepped out of them, my hard on standing up in front of me. I was already leaking. Kim took it and pulled me to her, stopping as it reached her bush. She stroked me slowly for a minute, as if she was savoring the feel of my cock in her hand. She guided me to her. I stopped her, taking her hand with mine, and rubbed the come seeping from the head onto her clit, and up into her pubes. She looked at me and grinned.

"You're just not going to stop are you??" she said, flinching from the sudden jolt that went through her when my come hit her hot spot.

"Nope. I told you, not til you're exhausted." I rubbed my cock on her clit a couple more strokes, making Kim jump.

"Put it in me, please, I want to feel that thing inside me, fucking me, coming in me...." Kim begged.

I slowly pushed the head between her spread lips, feeling them open to me as the head went in. She was already wet and open from her multiple orgasm, and I slid in easily, all the way to my balls. I held there, letting my hanging balls rest on her ass. Kim moaned again as she got the full feel of me inside her, and my heavy nuts on her.

"I love how you fill me, and your big balls are so heavy on my ass. God, that feels great!!"

I leaned forward to kiss her, and took her left breast in my hand, feeling its heft as I played with it. At the same time, I started stroking in and out of her slowly, enjoying the feel of her curls on my stroking erection. I'd pull out all the way, tease her clit with the head of my cock then put it back in. Kim was enjoying it as much as I was, pushing back at me as much as she could from her perch on the rock. I kept pumping her til I felt that familiar tingle. Kim noticed too, as my cock swelled inside her. I slowed my pace, knowing that if I stopped stroking before I reached the point of no return, I could give her a nice load without having a full blown orgasm. One of the things about being almost 50 is that I have better control over my reactions. If I stop before I reach the point of no return, I'll have a long slow ejaculation, and not shoot everything I have. I'll be able to stay hard afterwards, and can keep going for a while. I knew this was happening. I pulled back, leaving just the head of my cock in her pussy, and I felt my come starting to flow. It took a second, but Kim realized it too as she felt the spreading warmth filling her, and her eyes got big.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Kim Perez Takes a Hike

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds