• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fantasies of a Submissive Ch. 01

Fantasies of a Submissive Ch. 01

She was sitting on the porch, enjoying the quiet night air. The sounds of the night were slowly lulling her into a relaxed state and she leaned back against the rail and let her mind wander. At first she thought of her job, of her customers and the heavy workload. She wasn't sure how she would handle the amount of work she had to do in such little time. Soon, however, her mind drifted to thoughts of him, of her master, as it always did.

They were in bed together -- he was completely naked and so was she except for the collar around her throat, her master's collar. She loved the feel of it, loved the knowledge that it bound her to him; it marked her as his and his alone. He was lying on his back, propped up against the pillows and watched her with a lustful gaze as she knelt beside him. She waited patiently for his command, her eyes never once leaving his.

"Suck my cock Little One," he ordered.

"Yes Master." She replied eagerly as she crawled between his legs. She was his slave and bringing him pleasure always brought her pleasure. She lived to serve him and him alone.

She pulled her hair over one shoulder to make it easier for him to reach. She knew how he liked to run his hands through it, fisting it and controlling how much or little of his cock her greedy mouth took. Glancing up at him, she brought her mouth to his tip and flicked her tongue across it, capturing a drop of pre-cum that had begun to form. Moaning at his delicious taste, she ran the flat of her tongue down his shaft as she slowly sucked him into her mouth, swallowing his rock hard dick into her throat until she had taken every delectable inch. Relishing the feel and taste of him, she slowly sucked her way back up to his tip and once more flicked her tongue across it to taste more of his pre-cum. She could feel her pussy begin to dampen at his taste. His hand slid into her hair and gripped it in a tight fist as she slowly sucked her way back down. She knew what was coming and sure enough, he tugged on her hair, pulling her mouth completely down his shaft roughly making her moan around him.

"I said suck my cock my little cum slave!" He said firmly.

Eager to please him and be a good slave, she sucked him harder, faster. Bringing one of her small hands up between his legs, she began to gently fondle his balls.

"Oh yes, you are such a good little slave!" He moaned.

With each moan she felt her pussy getting hotter, wetter. She ached to push her fingers into her dripping cunt, but Master hadn't told her she could yet. Moaning for him, to let him know how much she enjoyed having his dick in her mouth, she continued sucking him into her throat. Dear God, she loved his taste!

"Don't cum Little One. Not yet." Her master ordered, still very much in control of himself despite her mouth.

She was so ready to cum for him, her tight snatch twitching in expectation. But a good slave is obedient, she cums only when ordered to, for however long she is ordered to. And her master took care of her, he brought her pleasure she didn't believe was possible. Every orgasm with him was stronger and more intense than the last. So she ignored the fire between her thighs and continued serving him, stroking his cock with her tongue as she sucked him hard and fast. She was intent on bringing him as much pleasure as she could, she wanted to make him shoot his load in her mouth, wanted to taste every last drop as it slid down her throat. His breathing was becoming ragged, his moans louder, and his hand in her hair was jerking her head faster and faster.

"You love serving your master, don't you?" She heard him ask. "You love being my little cum slave!"

Her only reply was to moan around his dick. Her juices were flowing down her thighs now and it took all of her willpower not to cum before she was told to.

"Mmmm, MY little cum slave!" He moaned, thrusting his hips up. "On the count of 10 I want you to cum for me slave. 1...2...3...You are my good little slave. 4...5...6...7..."

Her breathing sped up in anticipation of the impending orgasm.

"8...I OWN you my little slave! 9...10! Cum for me Little One!" He ordered as her orgasm tore through her. "Cum hard Little One, good little cum slaves don't hold their cum back from their master!" His words kept the pleasure coming, wave after wave crashing over her as she tried hard to keep sucking her master's cock through it all. The muscles of her pussy continuously clenched around air, seeking something to pull deep in her. "On 10, stop cumming Little One," ordered her master. "1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8, 9, and 10!" He yelled as he shot his load into her desperate mouth. Her orgasm faded as she sucked her master's cock clean, swallowing every drop of his delicious cum.

Both of them spent, she let her master's now soft cock slip from her lips as she tried to calm her breathing. He tightened his grip on her hair again and slowly pulled her up to him until she was straddling him. Looking her in the eyes, he softly asked, "Who do you belong to Little One?"

"Only you Master, only you." She replied breathlessly as she brought her lips to his for a tender kiss.

Jerking herself back to reality, she shook her head and tried to clear her thoughts. Her thong was soaked and her cunt was burning, craving her Master's cock. Soon, she thought. Soon, I will serve him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fantasies of a Submissive Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 141 milliseconds