• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fantasies of a Submissive Ch. 02

Fantasies of a Submissive Ch. 02

She was standing in the shower, letting the Hot water pulse against her back. The heated stream felt good against her aching muscles after an intense workout. She had been trying to work out her horniness, trying to keep her mind off thoughts of her master. But, as always, it was futile. No matter what she did he was always on her mind. And thoughts of him always led to her pussy dripping, clenching in anticipation. Standing there with the water cascading down her back, she could feel her wet cunt tighten as her juices ran down her thighs, evidence of what thoughts of him did to her. Fuck she wanted him. She wanted to feel his cock fill her greedy pussy. But she especially wanted him to order her to orgasm and feel him shoot his cum in her. Her eyes drifted shut as she slid her hand down to her breast. She thought of him in the shower with her and allowed herself to get lost in her fantasy.

He was standing behind her, his arms wrapped around her waist. He pulled her hair to one side, baring her neck for him.

"Pinch your left nipple Little One," he said softly, but firmly, lowering his mouth to nibble at her neck. "Count of 10."

She felt him bite down on her neck, felt him lick and soothe the spot, and a shudder ran through her. Pinching her nipple between her fingers, she moaned. "1...2...3...4...5..." She tugged at it as she felt her master nibble and kiss his way to her ear. "6...7...8...9...Oh Master!" She groaned as he nipped at her ear lobe. "10!"

"Good girl." He breathed against her ear. "Now the right."

She could feel his cock growing hard against her ass as she pinched her nipple for him. "1...2...3...4..." She felt his hand slide down her stomach to her shaved cunt and she twisted and pulled on her nipple. "5...6...7..." Her breath was ragged as she felt him barely touch her clit, teasing her. She held herself still for him although she desperately wanted to push her pussy into his hand. "8...9...10!"

"Good little cum slave!" He praised. "Wrap your arms around my neck, Baby."

She immediately obeyed and wound her arms around his neck. The position caused her back to arch, thrusting her chest out. She didn't realize how erotic he found the sight of her bared for him, offering herself to him. He ran his fingers over her slit with the lightest of touches.

"Who are you?" He demanded to know.

"Your little cum slave, Master," she moaned as he flicked a finger over her swollen clit.

"And are you a good little slave?" He asked expectantly.

"Yes Master."

"Good girl. On your knees my sexy slave!"

She obeyed, dropping to her knees and looking up at him.

He wrapped a fist in her hair, holding it tight. "Don't move Little One, and don't take your eyes off me. Open your mouth."

She eagerly complied, her jaw dropping open as she held still, waiting for her master's cock. He thrust into her forcefully, bottoming out in her mouth. Pulling out until just the tip remained, he thrust into her again and again.

Her pussy was on fire! She was soaking wet, her juices dripping down to mix with the shower water. She loved his roughness, loved being used by him and knowing that she is the one he chose to please him.

"Very good Little One," he moaned. Her eyes never left his as he ground into her mouth. She wanted to taste his hot cum, wanted to swallow it all. But he had other plans. All too soon, he pulled his cock out of her mouth. "Stand slave," he ordered roughly.

She stood, sliding her body up his, feeling his hard muscles flex against her soft body. He lifted her off her feet effortlessly and pinned her against the shower wall, her legs wrapping around his waist as he shoved his throbbing cock into her hot, tight snatch causing her to cry out in pleasure. Her pussy convulsed around him, she was so close to cumming!

"Don't cum yet Little One," he moaned, nipping her bottom lip.

"Yes Master," she groaned as he slammed his cock in her over and over, fucking her hard and fast.

He slanted his mouth over hers and kissed her breathless, his tongue feasting on her sweet taste. The pleasure he brought her was intense and she cried out into his mouth, her eyes closing as she lost herself in his taste and the feel of his cock claiming what was already his.

"Don't cum slave!" He ordered roughly, breaking the kiss. She was arching into him, meeting his thrusts and moaning loudly.

"Please Master! Please!" She begged.

"Not yet Little Cum Slave!" He ground out as he took her mercilessly. "What are you?"

"Your cum slave, Master!" She cried out.

"Who owns you slave?" He growled.

"You, only you Master!"

"Good girl! 1...2...3...4..." She knew her release was coming soon and her pussy clenched around him. "5...6...7...You are MINE slave! 8...9..." She could barely stand the pleasure, he was driving her insane! "10! Cum slave!" He ordered as wave after wave of pleasure crashed through her.

"Oh yes Master!!!" She screamed, thrusting her hips against him, her cunt pulsating around his cock, drenching it with her cum. She could barely breathe; she was drowning in the pleasure he gave her. It was too intense, she couldn't take it. Black spots started to form in her vision and her head swam dizzily. As it finally began to ebb, he brought his hand between them and rubbed against her clit hard as he continued to thrust in and out of her.

"Keep cumming slave! Don't hold your cum back from me!" He demanded.

Her orgasm flared back to life, coursing through her and making her scream from the intensity of it.

"1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9..." He counted, shooting his cum in her, filling her with his seed. "10! Stop cumming my little cum slave!" He ordered, finally spent.

Panting, she wrapped her arms around his neck and laid her cheek against hers. "Oh Master!" She sighed contentedly as he kissed her neck.

She felt her knees give out from under her and was startled back to reality. Her fingers were deep in her cunt, her thighs sticky with her cum. She slowly pulled her fingers out of her and brought them to her lips. Sucking them clean, she smiled. "Good little cum slave," she imagined her master saying to her as she turned off the shower and stepped out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fantasies of a Submissive Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds