• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Poor Melinda Ch. 08

Poor Melinda Ch. 08

12

We drove on through the dark with my arms handcuffed together behind the seat and with Melinda wordlessly teasing my penis. She's only stop the teasing occasionally to grab the steering wheel while she took a drag on her cigarette in the other hand. She kept changing up the technique. I think she was trying to get me to thrust up into her hand because every time I did she would let go and laugh. Then she would pause a bit and start right back in lightly tickling the underside of it.

I was suffering quite a mental struggle. Her lightly teasing fingers stayed mostly up around the head of my penis. I really wanted to feel her touch farther down and so I had a near constant urge thrust up into her fingers. However I knew if I did she'd pull away and I'd feel nothing. This caused me to sit very still which made it easy for her to stay just on the very edge of the most erotically charged spots with only the briefest rare flicker across them.

I was getting pretty good at sitting still and letting her torment me endlessly when she took her hand off and curled her fingers into a loose fist which she placed just on the head of my penis with the circle made by her index finger and thumb just resting around the edge of of it. I looked down at it to see that her hand made a tunnel perfectly positioned for me to slide into. I sat still looking down at that teasing brown hand just wishing I could thrust up into it without her pulling away.

"Come on." She encouraged "Don't your little dickie wanna come in?"

It sooo does but I just keep looking down and wishing I could.

"Come on dickie dickie dickie." she called to it. Then she tried twisting slightly which caused a maddening sensation over the crown. Immediately and involuntarily I thrust up a bit and she didn't pull her hand away. The increased pleasure convinced me to push up further. The glorious feeling stopped when I got about half way into her fist and she just let go.

"Ooooops!" she laughed and I groaned in disappointment as my pelvis and penis returned to their unteased positions.

She took another drag of her cigarette then the soft brown tunnel was returned to it's position on the end of my dick and I tried again. Screaming pleasure until half way in and then poof - nothing.

"Gone again." she teased.

Suddenly I notice that she's pulling into Winton park.

"What are we doing here?" I ask

"End of the line."

"Ok but, what are we doing *here*?"

"I don't wan'chew knowing where I live, so I'll walk from here."

Disappointment swept over me. It's all ending, all this teasing, all this horny energy and she's just going to leave me with it. Without really believing it would do any good I tried pleading.

"But you said you'd fuck me. You kept me hard the whole way here? Why would you do that only to not do anything?"

"Lissen, you been a big weirdo tonight. The last thing I want is perverts like you commin by." and she pulled into a parking spot far from the driveway and not too close to any street lights. "But I DO like hearing you beg."

"I could've just given you a ride home." I can't believe that in the end she was going to win it all. I performed for her like a trained dog and all I got was a lot of teasing and promises. I never even got to see her tits. "I just wanted to fuck you badly" was all I could think to say.

"Das the other thing. You prolly WOULD fuck badly! My mouf and pussy don't feel like yo hand! Ha!" She laughed at her joke but it stung and I had no rebuttal.

"'sides" she continued "I didn't say we was done" and with that she took a last big drag of the cigarette and tossed what was left of it out the window and rolled it back up. Exhaling a huge plume of smoke into the car she shut the engine off, popped off her seat belt and twisted towards me causing her books to sway back and forth a few times. Which, of course, I noticed.

"So" she started to say reaching a finger towards my dick and lightly scratching the underside "did you enjoy our date?"

What's the right answer here? Truth is I very much enjoyed when she was touching me. I also loved when she teased me with her breasts. However I didn't enjoy being talked to the way she does. I didn't enjoy being treated indifferently after I thought she was into me. The handcuffs are a tossup. The helplessness made the teasing hotter but when I wasn't being touched it was just a feeling of helplessness. But the most important question is, what can I say at this point to get something out of her. Even a hand job. I need her to make me cum.

"You're extremely sexy" and in this moment I wasn't lying. Even through her weight issue, her rather plain looks, her temper, her ignorance and rude behavior I'm hotter than I think any real person has ever made me. I can't wish for anything except to hold myself against her tits, skin against skin, and cum into her like a fire hose with my tongue in her 'mouf'.

"Thank you Mike" she was looking at my aching dick and started bouncing it off her finger towards my belly "It's still pretty hard."

"Yes it is." I was watching her face trying to gauge her interest level "it's been hard almost the whole time you've been in the car with me."

"Yeah, I know." She fingered my dick almost absentmindedly for a few moments more and asked "you still wanna cum?"

"Yes! yes I do!" I said enthusiastically but then feeling that sounded selfish I quickly started to add "but I'd also like to ...."

"Of course you do" she interrupted like she wasn't even listening "I see yo dick so I don't really need to ax."

With that she stopped touching me and reached into her purse pulling out a tube of hand lotion or something.

"What's that?" I ask as she pops open the cap.

Ignoring me she asks "You wanna play a game?" and squirts a blob of clear gel into her left hand.

"What game?"

"It's called 'magic hand'" and with that she started squeezing the fingers of her left hand together to distribute the gel. The car filled with the squishy sounds of lube and my heart started to race at the thought that she'd start sliding a lubed hand up and down my dick.

"H-h-how do you play that?" I ask.

"I'll tell you" and she wrapped her gushy left land full around my hard-on and started twisting and pulling just enough to spread the lube all over it.

"Hhhhho my god!" She's not giving me full strokes, the motion is very limited but it feels great. Warm and wet.

"Ok now, you gonna like dis." she lets go of my dick only to circle it with just the thumb and index finger just under the head of the penis. Instinctively I thrust up - and she let go.

"Uh uh uh..." she gently admonished "Dats not how we play. Settle yo'sef and I think you like it."

"OK. I'll try."

"Good. Now..." she replaces her fingers again just under the head. I consciously have to prevent myself from thrusting. "What we do is, YOU make the hand move by what you say. First, let's try 'up' and 'down' OK? Go."

I don't really get it and I'm just looking at her.

"You got to say 'up', den you say 'down'" she explained like she was talking to an idiot.

"Ok, up!" I say.

She laughs looking down and shaking her head "No, you aint stupid" she says sarcastically, then looking back at me "The hand is already up. So you start with 'down'."

"Oh, I see. Down - ohhhhhhh god." she gave me a full delicious lubricated stroke down.

"Up" and here she comes back up.

"Down" back down she goes "My god!"

"Up." it's weird and awkward having to ask for each stroke but if it gets me off it's worth it. I start to speed up to get me there.

"Down, up, down, up," and she's keeping up with my increasing speed. What an angel of ecstasy!

"Down, up, down, up - oh god use your full hand." I ask and although she started to go back down, once she heard I didn't say 'down' she went right back to the head.

"Nah, you cain't say nothin' else."

"Down" but she didn't move. "Down." still nothing "Down please!"

"I think you broke it."

"What?"

"You said the wrong thing and now it broke" she removes her hand.

"Come on!" I groan in frustration

"We gotta think of something else." She places her hand back in starting position just under the head of my penis, looks out the window biting those sexy lips "I know! Say my name!"

"Melinda, Melinda, Melinda..." and she stroked right along "Melinda! Melinda! Melinda!" I started increasing in volume and the orgasm approached, but then she stopped.

"Oh, I like hearing you say my name. Let's think of something else."

"Umm..." does she want ME to think of something else?

"How'bout 'thank you, Melinda'."

"Thank you." she slides down. "Melinda." up she comes. I try to go fast so I can get to orgasm before she stops "ThankYouMelindaThankYouMelindaThankYouMelinda..."

And while she's stroking me at that speed she's also laughing out "YouWelcomeYouWelcomeYouWelcome..." then she pulls her hand off "oh oh."

"What!?"

"Too fast. It broke again."

"Melinda! Why the games? Why can't we..."

"Shush!" she looks at her left hand suspended in mid air just out of reach of my dick. "You keep breaking the magic hand!" and then she looked at me expectantly.

I just stare back. What am I supposed to do about it?

"You broke my magic hand. You should apologize."

"Sorry." this is so fucking ridiculous. Maybe this is one last 'fuck you' she wants to leave me with. Maybe the magic hand is just a way to get me to participate in my own frustration.

"Ok, less try dis: 'Sorry, Melinda'."

I know she's just doing this to keep me near the edge but I guess I'd rather be near the edge than slowly backing away from it. "Sorry, Melinda, Sorry, Melinda," what a fucking weird feeling to be jacked off while apologizing and she's just smiling at me. "Sorry, Melinda, Sorry, Melinda" I try not to go too fast.

She's happy. Apparently she's just getting everything she wants here which is, apparently to make me sound ridiculous. Nevertheless I continue, trying not to go to fast that I break it again: "Sorry, Melinda, Sorry, Melinda, Sorry, Melinda, Sorry, Melinda, Sorry, Melinda, Sorry, Melinda..."

Then she stops, stops smiling and says more seriously than I expected "So, wat'chew sorry fo?"

What am I supposed to say? That I'm sorry for breaking the magic hand? I really don't think she wants to hear that any more than I want to say it. I think she's still looking for me to admit in some way that I've been the rude and thoughtless one here tonight. And if it moves us along I might just be willing to do that.

"Are you proud of the way you treated me tonight?" she prompted.

I'm right about what she wants but what should I say? I think I've been remarkably restrained considering the way she behaved towards me but as she said, we're at the end of the line now. I think it's really take it or leave it time. I swallow my pride.

"I could have treated you better Melinda."

"You got that right. I'm playing with yo dick and you gotta ack like a asshole."

"Sorry Melinda I was just ..."

"I even put yo dick in my mouf!"

"Melinda I'm sorry, I should have been more patient and uhm, ... respectful of you. I shouldn't have interrupted your phone call and I shouldn't have tried to cum without you. It's not the way I usually behave and if I had more time I could show you"

"Well, ..." she seemed to be thinking about what she wanted to say but she did reach out with one finger and start running in up and down the underside of my dick which was still wet with lube. "I'm surprised because you seemed so nice back at the bar."

I continue to babble watching her roaming finger maintain the full hardness of my dick "I am nice, I'm just, this has just been so weird. I've never done, I've never met someone like you and I've never done this kind of thing before. I didn't know how to behave." as long as I keep her talking she's not leaving.

"Well, you gotta learn how to behave around a woman. You gonna be single all yo life."

Her softening tone is getting me optimistic. She continues to lightly tickle my penis.

"So, do you wanna see me again?" she asks

I answer quickly "Yes, I - of course I do". I think that's a lie. If she makes me cum I'm sure it's a lie. If she leaves me hanging I'm not sure what I'd be willing to do to finish this but in any case I think it's the best thing to say.

"Tell you what I'll do. I ain't gonna fuck you and I ain't gonna blow you. You don't deserve that yet. In fact I ain't even gonna jerk you off. But I will let you hump my hand."

I just look at her. I guess she's going to make me come - or more accurately let me make myself cum.

"You know, hump me like a dog."

"Melinda!"

"Whining? Dis how you show me you know how to treat a woman?"

I don't know what to say. I want to cum and I apparently don't care how but why does she have to put it in the most degrading terms she can.

"Ack like a dog get treated like a dog."

I just want to get through this. Getting this close and not cumming is unthinkable. I hang my head. There's nothing else to say. I'm just waiting for her to let me start.

"So do you still want this?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes Melinda" I say and after a pause I feebly add "thank you."

"Ok, ax to hump my hand then." She curls her index finger and thumb around the head of my dick with her other fingers hovering around but not touching the shaft.

"Melinda, please!"

"Ax ME!"

I just feel a powerful sense of shame. Then she removes her hand from my dick starts tickling around my balls.

"Ax to hump my hand." she repeats as her fingers continue to play with my balls. "I know you like to stick yo'dick in YOUR fist. Is MY fist not good enough?" tickle tickle "Huh?". The finger starts running around under my balls "You don't ax den I guess you don't wan'it too much."

"Melinda, I..." I pause "Please can I hump your hand?"

"you suuuure you wanna?"

"Yes Melinda, I really want to."

She lightly tickles the skin behind my balls a few more seconds and says "Ok, if you really want to". And with that she wraps that brown lubed hand around my shaft and I feel as if I've been OK'd for takeoff!

She doesn't move her hand but holds firm while I rock my pelvis sliding my dick up and down into that pudgy fist. My heart is pumping again and my whole lower abdomen is glowing with pleasure and promise and need.

She starts to laugh "Look at you go! Hump that fist!"

I don't care. Although it might be nice to savor the sensation that's been so long denied, I don't want to take any chance that something might happen to send her into bitch mode again. Her taunts are humiliating but they don't deter me. I'm breathing heavy and pumping for all I'm worth.

"Ha ha ha, don't you just look ridiculous. You actin like you gettin pussy but you ain't!"

I'm starting to grunt as I feel the ecstasy rising.

"Go on, hump my hand. Jes like a little white boy faggot!"

And here it comes. Like a tidal wave orgasm overtakes me. I'm not hearing or seeing anything. Pleasure swells from my penis to my asshole to my diaphragm. Semen starts squirting from my dick. I feel a blast hit my shoulder. It's as if all the joy and pleasure being pumped into my dick from her hand is forcing the semen out. Squirt after squirt was going who knows where.

"There he go!" Melinda laughs as I continue to hump into her hand helplessly hoping there's enough mercy in her heart that she continues hold firmly to my dick... which she does as all that need rushes out of me.

Soon I feel the orgasm starting to fade and I start to slow down. I'm breathing heavily. I look down to see my white dick head bobbing up and down of a brown semen covered fist. The last waves of orgasm are disappearing into the night. She's smiling and looking around my chest and stomach as it trying to see where all the semen went. She's laughing.

"My god. You really nutted."

I don't say anything. Still coming to my senses. She removes her hand and sits back into the driver seat carefully holding her semen covered hand in the air.

"I think I saw some spray into the back seat."

"Oh my god." I gasp. "Oh my god."

"You liked it? Was that a lot like when you do yo'sef?"

I ignored the slight insult "I came so hard."

She's looking at the cum on her hand and then finding a clean spot on my shirt wipes her hand on it. I look at her wondering why she doesn't use a Kleenex or something.

Sensing my thoughts she says "It's not like yo shirt wasn't already full o'cum."

I'm slumping down in my seat. All that tension gone. I did it. She made me cum. "I can't believe it. I feel so good right now."

"I'm glad you liked it honey."

God I wish I was home right now. I feel like a ran a marathon. I could so easily go to sleep. But Melinda had one more indignity to drop on me.

"So lissen, since you wuz good about apologizin' an' all, I'll let you have that for $100."

What the fuck did she just say? $100? She wants me to pay her? "Are you joking?"

"Hell no I ain't joking. You nutted. I get $100."

Again I don't know what to say. I can't believe the balls on her. "I'm not paying you!"

"Fuck you not fuckin' payin' me. Now it TWO!" she said sticking two formerly semen covered fingers in the air to emphasize that she now wants $200. I can hear bitch mode coming on.

"What!?"

"You wanna make a scene? Look around! There be houses all around this park" I look around and I can see many lighted windows in all directions.

"I don't need yo'permission no how" and with that she grabbed the waist of my pants and dug out my wallet.

"Stop it! Stop it! Put that back!" I demanded to no effect. Then I added something I never would have said if I hadn't cum "God damn you, you're such a bitch!"

She turned on the dome light and opened my wallet pulling out all the cash. "the FUCK? You only got like $80 here."

"Why should I be carrying $200? Or even $100?"

She glanced out the window again to think and then, noticing that with the dome light on she really couldn't see anything, switched the light off again. Which was a relief.

"Well fuck that. You ain't getting no bargain handjob from me. I take these too" she said pulling a couple of credit cards from the wallet. Then as she was about to close the wallet she paused looking at something in it. "the fuck?"

She turned on the dome light again and looked closer. She was looking at my driver's license.

"David?" she looked at me. "Not Mike?"

She just looked at me. I didn't know what to say. I sat there with my mouth open ready to articulate my defense but no words came.

She looked at me for like 10 seconds without a sound although her mouth was open. I guess she can be rendered speechless.

Finally she looked back down at my wallet shaking her head, "Fuck it. I take this too" she said as she removed my drivers license from my wallet.

"Why?"

"and on top of that I ain't gonna unlock you neither."

"What the fuck? Why!?"

"Cuz you only got 80 dollars motherfucker! and because you called me a bitch. and cuz you lied about yo name and just yo general attitude of bein' disrespectful towards me"

I was speechless. I started trying to think of everything I'm going to have to do tomorrow if I get out of here: Credit cards, drivers license...

"How many reasons I need? Besides.." she continued dropping the cards and the license into her big ugly purse. "If these credit cards are gonna be worth anything I gotta keep you from running and canceling'em right away"

She started digging in her pocket. When her hand emerged from the purse it was holding the handcuff key and I got hopeful "listen" I bargained "I won't cancel them. I promise. And I'm sorry I didn't have a chance to get you off. If you unlock me you can come by sometime, you have my address, and I'll eat you or fuck you or whatever you like"

She smirked turning off the dome light again "as funny as it might be to see yo'faggity white ass trying to fuck me, I have to say 'no'" I looked down at my now limp dick 'this is all you're fault you know' I thought. She continued.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Poor Melinda Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 150 milliseconds