• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Identical Twins and Father Ch. 04

Identical Twins and Father Ch. 04

123

When he finally came, she was whimpering like a distraught child, but her hips had been meeting every thrust of his cock in her pussy. He collapsed on her, both exhausted, their stomachs heaving against each other.

You're not supposed to make your daughter whimper like that, he was thinking, like when she was a little girl and you got so mad at her a couple of times for something she shouldn't have done, especially that time when it had been her sister that had been bad. Something she shouldn't have done, something you shouldn't have done -- wrong girl. Fuck! Something we both shouldn't be doing! You told them you would try not to have any misgivings. Like fuck, you have them!

He felt her taking a deeper breath, moaning, then another one, and she murmured:

"Oh Pops, that was so good! Just so good; you made me come twice."

His misgivings began to faded away, at least, be forgotten for the moment.

"Didn't you notice?" she asked softly.

He shook his head, then raised it. She smiled sweetly up at him. He could only return her smile, nodding, then murmuring:

"It was, for me too, and before."

"For me too, that."

He could only nod again with a smile, suddenly wondering why sex with his daughters was so delightfully charming, able to talk about it the way they did. Of course, it was very good - their young pussies - but more, the rest of it. Was it special because they were his twins; same, if they were someone's else twins; just two young girls; only one? Or had he and his partners just never been so compatible and free to be able to talk like his girls - and he - did?

"You're heavy, liked it before, but ...."

Her remark ended his questions. He immediately rose up on his elbows, smiling wryly, and pushed himself higher. His cock slipped out, and they both blinked with soft chuckles. He dropped back down his knees and fondled her breasts. They exchanged mild smiles, then were surprised:

"Glad it was so good," her sister murmured from somewhere in the room. They both started; they hadn't noticed that she had left the bed. He certainly had not been thinking about her while it was being so good -- whichever one of the two she was, ditto for the other one, who mildly replied:

"It was. I guess that was a little unfair."

"Yeah, but it's not your fault, either of yours. Guess we could have anticipated that."

"Especially unfair, since you let me, when we had agreed before that you would first."

"Just remember that!" her sister replied, but smiling, now back on the bed next to her sister, whom he helped sit up.

He smiled at them both, shrugging, then saying:

"The plan seemed a little too ambitious, anyway, if I understood it correctly. The girls nodded with slightly wry smiles, glancing at each other. The one whom hadn't yet done anything with him, nodded again and agreed:

"Yeah, I guess, since now I was supposed to do it to you, right after you both had done that, not thinking that it would be that good and take so long."

He glanced at his watch and said that it was just after nine o'clock. The girl who had just spoken hummed with a smirk, as her thighs twitched together. When he looked down at them, she opened them, snickering softly. Her sister clamped her thighs together, as if though to suggest that he didn't have think about doing anything more with her - well, that was his interpretation. The other one twitched her thighs again, spreading them wider, letting his eyes see further down between them.

He smiled up at her and suggested:

"If you can forgo doing that, we have time for me to do everything I can."

"Mmmm!" she responded with nod and grin, spreading her thighs even wider apart.

As he moved over between them, it occurred to him that he could see if she had the little mole hidden in her pubic hair, but then not certain that he had remembered correctly that it was Klara that had the mole. Before he could look for it, however, her sister said:

"Oh, if you do that, I can help, like you did Sunday morning. That was so good; something for your having just to watch us."

He nodded, forgetting about the mole, just hearing her sister agree, as she drew up her thighs, presenting her pretty pink pussy to his view, but only seeing it for the moment before his mouth was on it. He just loved to lick their pussies - Louise's too, of course, any pussy! His daughters' made up for the ones he hadn't licked in his youth. Oh, the mole? Maybe better he didn't know, could just think that he had had sex with only one of them. But, of course, he knew hadn't; he was just trying to rationalize, assuage his misgivings: incest with only one daughter was better than with both of them. Better? Not so bad?! Fuck! It was better with both of them! With this one's pussy now!

His tongue had known that all the while, doing what it was supposed to, as her moans and the rocking of her hips confirmed, showing it where her pussy wanted to feel it. Forgetting his misgivings, he remembered what the girls had told him they did. His hands urged her thighs further back, rolling her hips up. If she liked that, she deserved everything his tongue to do. Just felt a little funny, much tighter than the mouth of her vagina, but it liked it, twitching, and she did too, responding with a chuckling moan. And he did too, the tip of his tongue enjoying feeling it contract and relax, trying to hold it, when it contracted again, almost able to the next time.

Maybe even more doing that the next time, he thought, remembering that he had to make her come, so that they could fuck and let her sister help. Nice, that they had clarified that then they both would have gotten to enjoy it that way. His tongue was back on the mouth of her vagina. It moved too, but his tongue could really thrust in it. He loved how it tasted! But that wasn't going to give her pussy an orgasm, and she knew it, rocking her hips back down to put his tongue where it could. And then they could fuck! He knew his cock could again, rocking his hips and feeling it bobbing.

His tongue and lips were doing all they could on her clitoris, making her moan, her pelvis twitching insistently, when he suddenly felt fingers slipping around his cock -- her sisters'! His cock didn't need any help. The fingers recognized that too, and then his balls were being jostled. He could imagine how they were hanging down in his slack sack. The fingers were demonstrating how loose it was, tapping his balls and letting them swing back on her fingers. Try to forget them; he wanted to feel them slapping against the ass of the pussy he was licking, like they had before, when his cock was in her sister's pussy. He forgot about the fingers, or maybe they disappeared; he didn't notice, too eager to give the pussy its orgasm, so that his cock could plunge in its tight, wet vagina.

Experiencing a pussy's orgasm this way was so good, just so good! Without the distraction of his own arousal, it was so good and gratifying to experience the delightfully arousing sensations of feeling and tasting it with his mouth, hearing her uninhibited, unrestrained, aroused noises and feeling her whole body responding, spasming, jerking. Just so fucking good!

Her thighs dropped down, and she gasped and moaned. He rose up on his knees, about to plunge his cock in her still contracting pussy, when her sister demanded softly: "Wait, so that I can."

He couldn't wait. Only after his cock had plunged all the way in her pussy, did he recall what she had said before. Too late! Her sister had gasped, and her pussy contracted on his cock. He fucked. His daughter's pussy wanted more, although she was gasping and moaning as though it was being too much for her. He was torn between his need to fuck and the impression that she couldn't bear the sudden intrusion of his cock in her pussy, but it was telling his cock that it still wanted more.

To his relief, she stopped sounding like it was being too much and began to moan with each thrust of his cock. She wanted it, and he wanted to give it to her, aware that his balls in his still loose sack were slapping against her ass. He didn't wait to hold her breast or suck her nipples, just slapping his hips and balls against her. She began to gasp between her moans again, with an almost pained expression on her face, her pussy rapidly clutching his cock.

She got it! This time, he knew, but he hadn't come yet. His sack wasn't letting his balls slap against her, but the sound of their hips coming together was much wetter. She only nodded, not objecting as he continued to fuck, although her thighs had dropped down.

It was indecent to keep plunging his cock in her after she had two orgasms, he thought, not because he was fucking his daughter, but she was only moaning again, letting him. That he could want, have to come again! He moaned, his eyes shut, just pumping his cock in her pussy. Her thighs moved, rising and holding his waist, and then her heels on his ass, encouraging its movement. Fuck! Did she really want it again?!

If he had any question about her just acquiescing to his need to have his orgasm, they were dispelled. Her pussy was clutching again. Their moans increased, and then he grunted and finally came, spurting in her pussy. It felt like more than he imagined it could be after his orgasms before, not thinking about their having been in his other daughter's mouth and pussy -- just two that he had already come twice so good.

His orgasm loosed another one in the pussy he was fucking, to his relief, confirmation that she had really wanted him to continue after she had already come. He held still, feeling her pussy tighten again, but his cock didn't twitch. His eyes focused again, recognizing his daughter, her face and chest flushed. They were both still breathing deeply, not yet recovered enough to say anything. He wasn't sure what he should say.

"You didn't need my help," her sister murmured. It didn't sound as though she were complaining or disappointed, just stating a fact. He nodded, seeing that she was no longer on the bed, and murmured:

"Another time; that was so good with you."

"Hm-hmm," she chuckled softly, saying: "And with you, and also before."

He nodded again, feeling his softening cock slip out a little. It did, when her sister raised her head and said:

"Couldn't have been better."

"I hope not," her sister replied.

He held her knees down to help her sit up and turned to see his other daughter sitting on a chair in the room. They all smiled, then a little wryly. Then they heard the church bell strike the hour. They all snorted, grinning.

He rather expected one of them to say what he was thinking: we did it. But neither of the girls did. There was a moment of silence, then one them murmured to him:

"You'd better wash."

He nodded and left the room and went in the bathroom. Back to real life, he thought as he washed his cock and face, finding one of the girl's towels to dry himself. Back in their bedroom, he was a little surprised to see that they had put on their nighties again.

"Like Sunday morning on the weekend," one said.

"Except for you."

He smiled and quickly found his shorts.

"That's better," the first one said.

He nodded with a grin and started getting dressed. The other one said:

"You'd better hurry."

"Not 'cause of Mom."

"Not really; when the parking lot is full, sometimes it takes a while to sort things out."

"That's good," one of the girls replied, the other nodding.

When he was fully dressed, they all exchanged slightly wry smiles. Then one of the girls almost jumped forward, embracing him, and murmured:

"Oh Pops, that was just so good; we had to do it again."

Her sister nodded with a sweet smile, stepping closer. He reached out his arm, inviting her to join their embrace. Her sister's arm also opened to let them all embrace. It was nice to have his arms around their firm slim bodies, even with the thin cloth of their nighties, nicer without it.

When his hands slid down to find the hems, the girls chuckled softly. His fingers were surprised to find them on their bare bottoms. He rather liked that he had forgotten that they hadn't been wearing anything under their tops - back to real life, just innocently hugging his daughters. But his fingers weren't so innocent, rubbing. The girls chuckled better, and his fingers rubbed more, slipping closer to the crevices between the cheeks of their ass. When they crept further, one tightened hers with a snicker, squeezing his fingertips, and murmured:

"You've got to do that to her too."

Her sister arched her back, nodding with snicker, rocking her hips back, inviting his fingers to creep further between the relaxed cheeks of her ass. He also snickered, muttering: "I hope so," but then slid his hands up under their nighties, enjoying having his hands on their bare skin. But then he chuckled and tickled them both, not relenting until they had twisted out of his grasps.

"Oh Pops!" they both complained, one adding:

"That wasn't nice. You didn't have to do that."

"We're not little girls any more," the other added.

"Hmmm! That's for sure, but back to real life, if you know what I mean."

The girls nodded with wry smiles. They followed him back to the front door, and all said goodbye without further contact, his remarking only:

"My car must be in a back corner of the parking lot."

The girls nodded with grins and closed the door. He hurried back around the corner to his car. During the drive home, he wondered if it had been right of the girls to plan such an evening. Oh, it had been good, very good - very bad -- but he was getting accustomed to that thought, admitting that he wanted to again, then returning to his questions about why it was so delightfully charming with them. As he was parking, he admonished himself to worry more about getting into bed with Louise after having had - how many - orgasms? She just murmured good night when he slipped into bed.

After the next choir rehearsal, the girls found him and asked him to drive them home, just a walk of a few blocks. He nodded, and they got in the car, not speaking until he could back onto the street. One girl started, after a nod from her sister:

"Pops, that was so good, for both of us."

"We wanted it."

"I did too, just didn't know how, how it could happen again."

"But, well, ..."

"But, well, it shouldn't be like that, ..."

"Just having to do it."

"Yeah, I felt a little like that too," he agreed.

"Drive around the block, or two."

He turned at the next corner, slowing down. One of the girls said:

"Oh, we want to again ..."

"If you do."

"But not like that again, ..."

"Trying to do too much ..."

"Too fast."

"Um-hmm," he agreed: "the way I felt, ... as good as it was, but not like that again."

"But again?"

"Just not like that?" her sister added.

"If you want to."

"We do," both girls replied together, the one on the front seat patting his thigh, the other one reaching forward and rubbing his cheek with the back of her fingers. He nodded, smiling at them, and began humming the melody of an old song.

"What's that you're humming?"

"Why?"

"Hmm? 'Quando, quando, quando,' just came to me: 'when, when, when,' tell me when.

"Oh, that's nice, ..."

"And the melody just popped up in your mind?"

"Before I realized what I was humming."

"That's sweet, Pops."

"Very, but, of course, we don't know when."

"Nor do I; just have to wait."

"And hope."

"Yes," he agreed, after a moment adding: "However you want, if not like that."

He was extending the drive to their house. The girls glanced at each other, one and then the other nodding, then the latter one spoke:

"What we really liked was when just one of us was with you."

Her sister nodded, and he did, replying softly:

"Me too, but we wouldn't have found out, if we hadn't all been together."

"And that was so good!"

"That we did ..."

"And how we did that Friday night, ..."

"And what we did!"

He nodded, chuckling at how they had alternated to complete each other's sentence -- also expressing his own feelings, agreeing:

"It sure was, just like that."

"Um-hmm," the girls responded, smiling and glancing at each other. Then one replied:

"And that we tried again last week, ..."

"Oh, it was real good too, but like we said, ...."

"We wouldn't have been able to tell you, if we hadn't."

He nodded his agreement, turning into their street, and said:

"I agree, but now you have to walk the last bit home. We can continue this next week."

"Oh, you're dear, Pops!"

"I was going to say that! You are!" her sister enjoined.

His thigh wasn't just patted, rubbed with her fingers gripping it, his cheek also getting a better rub. The girls got out. He watched them until they were at the door, and then drove home, preparing a story about why he had been delayed: a discussion after the rehearsal. He needed it, also to forget the discussion with his twins, which had been slightly arousing.

The next week at their rehearsal, the girls gave him slightly smirking smiles, and he drove them home again. In the car, they grinned at each other, nodding to suggest which one should speak first. They both chuckled, and then one said:

"Oh, that was funny, last week. Mom wasn't home, left us a note that she visiting her old classmate again."

"But she must have come home very late."

"Um-hmm. Hm-hmm! We were talking about what we'd been telling you, ..."

"That had been so good, that you understood what we meant."

"I think I did," he agreed.

"And then, well, ..."

"So we did, ..."

"Like you can imagine:"

"Probably," he agreed with a chuckle.

"We did. Oh, we took a long time, ..."

"Because we stopped to tell each other how good you had done it."

"Compliments will get you everywhere," he remarked with another chuckle."

"You really do."

"We weren't just talking about how you do what we can."

"Better not tell me; I have to drive home."

"Pity."

"Yeah. Well, so in the morning, she looked a little flustered when we asked why she hadn't told us before that she was going out."

"Just saying that it was nice to see an old classmate and catch up on old times, ..."

"That maybe they would make a regular thing of it, when we go to rehearsals.

"She didn't say that about rehearsals, but we understood that she was worried what we might do, if we were home alone."

"She knows that we sleep with boys."

"I do too," he remarked, then chuckling and asking: "And think you both would if you were together at home alone?"

The girls glanced at each other, shrugging, and one asked:

"Would we? Hadn't thought about that."

"Hope she wasn't assuming we would."

"Me too," he agreed.

They all chuckled.

"Just with you, Pops."

"And this evening, she did tell us that she was going to visit her again, telling us to lock up.

"But that she would be home earlier."

"Better get you both home on time, then."

"Um-hmm. Maybe she'll tell us earlier if she does next week."

"If she does, or doesn't, drive by and see if one or both of us are walking to the church."

"We can next week."

"Just have to draw straws."

He nodded with a chuckle. The girls didn't say anything more, but before they got out of the car, the fingers rubbing his thigh were closer down around it and closer to his crotch. The fingers that rubbed his cheek, not the backs of them this time, slid further, one rubbing his lips. He massaged his cock to a more comfortable position and drove home, hoping that Louise would still be awake, but she wasn't, and he didn't disturb her.

In bed, he fondled his balls and cock, no longer thinking about her, wondering about his daughters and himself. Oh, they were going to do it, if not with one of them next week, sometime: Klara's "sometime," sleeping with him a whole night, well, the last half of a night? That the girls could really agree that one of them went to rehearsal and let her sister and him be by themselves? Of course, they would make sure that they took turns. Did it matter that he wouldn't know which one he was sleeping with? If it didn't to them. Would they really be able to take turns, more than once with each of them? They - and especially he - would need an excuse for missing so many rehearsals, or maybe just one of them, both using the same name with a story about how the other one was involved in something else every week. That was a somewhat unlikely explanation, since they always did everything together. His cock was pleasantly aroused, but he stopped fondling it, mainly because he didn't know what he would do with the result.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Identical Twins and Father Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds