• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Justin Thyme Ch. 02

Justin Thyme Ch. 02

12

This is part two of a multi-part story. If you have not yet read Part 1, please read it first to get the flow of the story. It is long, but develops the characters involved. If you are looking for a quick jerk and a lot of sex please move along. This is not the place for you. Again, I have categorized this as "First Time" because I believe it is the best placement for the story as it unfolds. There are elements of Exhibition and Voyeur, as well as Group Sex also. Comments are welcome and appreciated.

*

I was glued to the screen as she reached down and grasped the hem of her top and pulled it up and over her head in one smooth, quick motion. Unfortunately, she still had her back to me, so I didn't see her tits. She tossed her top on the floor, and then in one fluid motion slipped her Baby Doll panties down her legs, and kicked them to the side. I had just a split second where I could almost see her pussy between her legs, but not quite. I thought she was going to climb directly into the bed, and my viewing would be over, but she stood there, rubbing her tits with both hands and swaying back and forth.

My mouth was dry, and I kept licking my lips with anticipation, but I still didn't see anything. My cock was hard again, and twitching in my hand as I held it. Then disaster struck.

Rosemary's phone rang. I looked at the clock on the monitor quickly and saw it was only 11:45. I could have sworn it was much later, but still it was late for a call. Rosemary jumped from her bed and grabbed her phone from her pocketbook. I could hear her, but not who it was on the other end. It was obviously bad news as she sank down on the bed and burst into tears. I paid no attention to the others as I watched my sister cry. I wanted badly to go in and comfort her, but I couldn't. How could I know anything was wrong? I saw her nod her head a time or two, and then she thumbed off the phone. "That was Mom. My Grandmother just had a stroke, and they want us right away. She and Dad are driving back, but Justin and I are to go directly to the hospital. I have to tell him."

Quickly, I shut down the monitor and jumped into my bed. I had to play this cool. Somehow I couldn't let my emotions show when she called me. My Grandmother! This was going to be tough. My cock had shriveled instantly at the news, but I was still nude, which was normal. I just hoped if she opened the door she wouldn't notice I had wiped off the semen that was on my chest.

A knock at the door interrupted my thoughts. I hesitated before answering, as if I had to be awakened. My mind was racing to be certain I didn't give myself away. Another knock, a little louder, along with Rosemary's voice, "Justin, Justin, are you awake?"

"Hmmm?" I mumbled.

My door popped open a crack. "Justin, you need to wake up. I have to talk to you."

Thinking quickly I sat halfway up. Perhaps I could open up opportunities if I was careful. "Come on in," I said, as if half asleep.

Rosemary opened the door and stepped in my room. "Oh! You aren't dressed!" She fumbled behind her for the doorknob, but I noticed she didn't take her eyes off of me as she tried to get the door opened, but pulled it against her foot instead. She fumbled about, flustered at being seen looking at me and turned and ducked out the door. I struggled mightily not to smile as she said through the door, "Can you get dressed and come out a minute. I have to talk with you."

I slipped on some boxers, there wasn't a lot of point in being more discreet now that they had all seen me starkers, and had their fun. I walked over and opened the door, rubbing my eyes, as if I had been asleep.

"Mom just called. She and Dad are on their way. Grandma just had a stroke, and you and I have to hurry over to the hospital. They have called the family in." Tears were flowing, and I couldn't help them welling in my own eyes. Grandma Stevens, Mom's mom, was one of the finest people you could ever meet, and Rosemary and I were very close to her.

Susie and Stephanie were both in the hall with Rosemary, with arms around her, but I hardly noticed them. How things change in a hurry! I turned about and went back into my room to throw on some clothes.

Five minutes later, Rosemary came down the stairs to the kitchen where I was waiting. Over her shoulder she called back up to the others, "You guys may as well sleep here. I don't know how long we will be. I'll let you know what is going on. Feel free to help yourself to anything you want." "Yeah, Mom knows you are here, so it won't be a problem," she said to a question I couldn't hear. She and I hurried out to my Mini, and I drove quickly across town to the hospital, with my heart in my throat, worried about my grandmother. Rosemary sat beside me, with tears on her cheeks. I made very good time getting to the hospital, and parked by the emergency room. We both jumped out of the car and hurried across the drive to the entry. A rather harried attendant at the desk looked up at us, and looked back down at her computer and continued at her task. Rosemary quickly spoke up. "Florence Stevens? Where can we find her?"

The attendant held up a hand in a "just a minute" sign and continued typing away at her keyboard. After a couple of minutes she looked up and said, "Sorry. We are totally swamped tonight. Who did you need?"

"Florence Stevens, please."

"I'm sorry, but she is in ICU, and I can't let you in there. Are you family?"

"Yes," I said. "We are her grandchildren, and we were called to come immediately, that she had a stroke."

"I see. I'm sorry, but I can't allow anyone into the ICU units. I'll page the Dr. and ask him to step out and talk with you. I'm sure he can help you. Please have a seat in the second waiting area. What are your names?

"I'm Justin, and she is Rosemary Thyme."

"Someone will be with you as soon as possible. Don't worry. Your grandmother is getting the best care possible." Not exactly the most caring response, but what did I expect?

With heavy hearts we walked across the lobby to the family waiting area, and sat down in rather uncomfortable chairs to wait. Rosemary grasped my hand in hers and leaned her head on my shoulder, and momentarily I felt moisture as her tears dropped onto my shirt. Although we were not all that close, with totally different interests, there was no doubt we loved each other. As badly as I was hurting, worried about my grandmother; having Rosemary crying on my shoulder hurt me even more. I reached my arm around her, and let her snuggle herself closely to me for comfort, as she continued weeping.

With no information I didn't even have anything with which to comfort her. All I could do was to hold her and let her cry. I nestled my face down into her hair and did my best not to join her in tears.

We sat that way for at least half an hour before a young Dr. came bustling into the room. "Mr. Thyme? I'm Dr. Dawson, and I'm one of the physicians who has been caring for your grandmother. Please let me set your minds at ease. She is doing well, and resting comfortably. Your grandfather is with her, but we really feel it would be better if she didn't have any other visitors at this time.

"Your grandfather noticed she wasn't reacting normally and called 911 right away, and the EMT's were able to stabilize her and get her here within minutes, so we were able to give her tPA early enough that we think she will have little damage. It was a mild stroke, and barring further complications she should make a full recovery. We will keep her in ICU overnight, though, to keep an eye on her. My advice would be to return home and get a good night's rest and come back tomorrow in the late morning after she has been transferred to a regular room. We will give you a call if anything changes. OK?"

Rosemary wiped her eyes and asked, "Are you sure we can't see her for just a few minutes?"

"I'm sorry, Miss, but it really would not be wise. She doesn't need anything that would excite her at this point, and seeing her grandchildren worried about her would do that. It isn't that we are uncaring, but we have to look out for the best interest of our patients, and in the long run, your best interests, too."

"Can we at least see Grandpa?" She sniffled. "At least let him know we are here?"

"Oh, certainly. I thought he already knew you were here! The receptionist should have told him. I'll let him know right away and ask him to step out here. If you will please excuse me, we are extremely busy tonight, and I need to get back to my patients. I'm not trying to run out on you, I promise, but I must go. Come back tomorrow, oh, say after 10:00. 11 would be even better."

He hurried back out of the room, and Rosemary threw herself into my arms again and sobbed on my shoulder once more. "Oh, Justin, I don't know what I would do if she wasn't going to be OK."

"Easy, there, Rosemary. You heard the doc. She's going to be fine. A lot of people have these little strokes, and you never know anything happened. She's going to be fine." I kept repeating that over and over, trying to give comfort, as I myself felt such a load lifted off of my shoulders. "Why don't you give Mom a call, so that she and Dad don't push themselves too hard to get back here?"

Rosemary lifted her head and looked through tear swollen eyes at me. "I'd rather wait until we've talked with Grandpa. I won't be sure she's going to be OK until he tells me." I felt like a total jerk just then, when I realized my cock had been reacting to Rosemary pressing her bra-less breasts against me as she sat there and cried. I tried not to notice, honest, but my cock noticed. Holding her just felt so nice, and now that I wasn't worried about my Grandmother any more I was aware.

Grandpa Stevens came hurrying into the waiting room as Rosemary continued to snuggle her head on my shoulder for comfort. "Rosemary, Justin, I'm sorry I gave you guys a scare and made you come down here!"

Rosemary jumped up from the chair and threw herself into his arms and burst into tears again. "Easy, there, girl. Easy. She's going to be fine. It was just a minor blood clot, and they were able to treat it right away, so there's probably not going to be any damage."

I handed Rosemary a couple of tissues from the box on the table, and she wiped her eyes and blew her nose. "You're sure, Grandpa? You aren't just trying to make me feel good, are you?"

"No, girl. She's going to be fine. When she fell over the garden hose two weeks ago and banged her knee on that shovel she got a blood clot. She's been taking Coumadin for it, and the Dr. warned her there was a possibility the clot could break loose and cause this. That's why I noticed as soon as I did and got her here, where they were able to treat it with that new stuff that stops strokes. Fortunately we hadn't gone to sleep yet. They just need to keep an eye on her overnight and make sure she doesn't have any others, but they say she will be fine. Now why don't you two go on home and get some rest, then come in to see her tomorrow."

"OK, Grandpa, if you are sure. Tell Grandma we love her."

"I'll do that thing. She loves you two, too, you know. How about do me one favor?"

"Sure," I said. "What can we do?"

"Call your mother and tell her not to hurry in here. There isn't anything they can do tonight, and I'm sorry I dragged them back home. I can't use my cell in the ICU, and I don't have any reception in here either."

Rosemary spoke up. "Now, Grandpa, you know she is going to come here first. I'll call her and tell her what's going on, but you know her better than that."

Grandpa just chuckled. "She is her mother's daughter, and I can see the nut didn't fall to far from the tree, did it?" He reached out and gave Rosemary a hug. "Thanks for hurrying in here, but get on out of here and get some rest." He hugged my neck, too, and said, "Scat. I'll see you in the morning. Or a little later in the morning, I guess it is." He waved a hand and turned back to go be with Grandma.

Rosemary and I walked back out into the night, very much relieved by the news. Rosemary gave me a big hug just before we got back to the car. I'll blame it on the relief I was feeling, but when I felt her breasts pressing against my chest, and she laid her head on my shoulder, my cock lurched. I know she felt it, and I couldn't pull away, because I was leaning against the car. She didn't pull away either, but just hugged me tighter. I kept telling myself, "she's your sister dude, she's your sister," but it didn't seem to make much difference.

Rosemary lifted her head, and looked into my eyes, but she didn't loosen her hug. All it did was to cause her lower body to press even more closely against mine. "Thank you for being here for me, Justin. I love you. Sometimes I think you are more than just a brother to me." She leaned in and gave me a quick peck on the lips, and turned and got into the car. My head was spinning as I walked around to my door and got in.

I started the car and backed out of the parking place as Rosemary dialed Mom on her cell phone. As I pulled into the street I could hear Mom answer, and Rosemary put it on speaker so I could be in on the conversation as well. I jumped, though, when Rosemary rested her hand on my thigh as we talked with Mom, reassuring her that Grandma was going to be OK, and that they didn't have to hurry back. Rosemary had told Grandpa correctly, though. Mom was going to the hospital before anything else. In fact, they planned on just staying there with Grandpa. Since she was a daughter she knew she would be allowed to stay in the room also, if Grandpa was, and Dad would be allowed as well. They had recliners in the rooms that could suffice to sleep in until the Dr's made their decisions in the morning. They would see us when we went in to see Grandma about 11.

We drove for a couple of blocks in silence before Rosemary squeezed my thigh, where she had left her hand, and said quietly, "Justin, I'm sorry I walked in on you when you weren't dressed. I'll ask before I open the door next time. Do you always sleep nude?"

I blushed. I knew what I was doing when I told her to come in, but I wasn't used to talking about things with my sister. "Yeah. I always do. Why?"

"I was just curious. I never do, but . . . "

I waited, and when she didn't continue, "But what?"

It was Rosemary's turn to blush. "Well . . . Sometimes . . . Sometimes, when no one is home I like to go nude around the house." I turned to look at her, surprised. "Don't say anything to Mom, or the girls!"

"Why would I want to do that?"

"I don't know. I don't even know why I told you, other than talking about walking in on you, I guess."

"Sleeping nude is one thing, but why do you want to walk around the house nude?"

"I don't know. It just feels good, and free, sort of. It's a rush."

"Aren't you afraid of getting seen?"

"I'm careful when I do it, like I only do it if I know Mom and Dad aren't going to be home, and you are at work or something. Once, I even went swimming."

I looked over at Rosemary amazed. Maybe this was part of the new bikini and going bra-less in the tight tee shirts and stuff. "Well, don't let me stop you."

She just laughed. "Yeah, right. I'll bet you'd like that wouldn't you? Maybe you would want to join me?" She laughed again at the look of consternation on my face.

My cock was growing again. I couldn't seem to keep it down, lately. And to think I was trying so hard to see in her room, hoping to see her naked and she is walking around the whole house nude.

"I never had the guts to try walking around the whole house naked. A lot of times I'm naked in my room, but with the door locked, just in case. I like to sleep naked, it just feels free, as you say, but that's with my door closed. Is that why you've started dressing like you have been lately? You know, the little shorts and the tee-shirt with no bra?"

She sat quietly for a moment. "No, not really. That was something else. You acted like you liked it, though?"

"Well, duh! I'm a guy! Even if you are my sister, you have a sexy body. What's not to like?"

"You think I have a sexy body?"

"Uh huh."

"Justin, have you ever, well, how, I mean, have you ever seen a girl naked before? Besides porn, I mean?"

What was going on here? Where was this questioning going? "No. I never have. What's with the questions? Have you seen a guy?"

"I don't know. Just kind of curious I guess. You're the only one I've seen, and it wasn't nearly as big as it is now." She giggled. "Remember, I told you girls like to look, too." "I'd better text the girls, so they won't be surprised when we walk in."

I hadn't noticed, before now, but her hand had slid a little higher on my leg. What was going on here? I noticed because she gave my leg a squeeze just below the end of my cock before she let go to grab her phone.

I have no idea what she said on the text, but it went back and forth a few times, and Rosemary kept looking up at me with a little grin on her face.

We pulled into the drive just a few minutes later, and I turned the car off and I opened my door. "Justin." I turned and looked at Rosemary. "Thanks for being such a wonderful brother. I love you."

"I don't know that I'm so wonderful, but thanks. What brought that about?"

"I appreciate the way you took care of me tonight. I don't know what I'd have done without you. And then there are the nice things you do for me, like my Koala. Do you know all the girls at school are jealous?"

"They are?"

"Umh hmm. I took pictures of him and took them to school. I'll bet I could hook you up with about anyone you wanted. Of course, Susie and Stephanie already think you are wonderful. Stephie was already crushing on you before she saw Mr. Koala." She laid a hand on my arm almost possessively. "She talks to it like it's real." A blush stole across her face. "I do, too," she half whispered. "I tell him things I can't tell other people, because I know he keeps secrets." A half smile split her lips. "I have him help me pick out my outfits, even. He is so real that, don't laugh at me, I don't even get dressed in front of him. I always turn the lights out!"

I just smiled at her. No way could I let on I knew she was shy about undressing in front of a stuffed animal. "You'll walk around the house nude, but you won't undress in front of a stuffed animal?

"I know it's silly! He just looks so real, I feel like someone is watching me all the time. You should have seen me the first morning when the alarm went off and I touched him trying to hit the snooze." She giggled. "I woke up enough for two mornings!"

"I'm glad you like him. I wanted to do something special for you for your 18th. I was afraid you would think it childish."

"Never! He's my confidant. I can tell him things I can't tell anyone, even Stephie and Susie. Anyway, I just wanted to say how much I appreciate you." She leaned across the car and gave me another hug. Those boobs brushing against my tee shirt weren't doing anything to deflate my cock. That was for sure!

We started up the walk to the front door and Rosemary uncharacteristically grabbed my hand and leaned into my shoulder. The door popped open just as we reached it. Obviously the girls were waiting for us. I didn't see anyone, though, although the reason why was obvious when we entered. Both girls were behind the door, where they would not be seen with it open because they were wearing their nightwear. I know my eyes went wide with surprise as both girls hugged Rosemary, obviously happy with us that our Grandmother Stevens was going to be OK. What really surprised me though was both girls turned and hugged me, also. Feeling two sets of unfettered breasts against me did nothing to deflate my still partially hard cock from Rosemary's breasts and talk.

Seeing Stephanie's legs that went all the way up to those baby doll panties didn't help either! I know, I know, I had seen them when she was wearing a bikini, (which also turned me on) but there was just something different about seeing them going up to her PJ panties, knowing there was nothing else under there, was icing on the cake.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Justin Thyme Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 215 milliseconds