• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Prize Bull Ch. 06

Prize Bull Ch. 06

12

Author's Note: Dara is a single mother of a college freshman working as a nurse and running a dairy farm that has been in the family for more than 100 years. After being burned by a cheating husband, Dara has vowed never to be involved with any man who isn't submissive to her, and in the first five parts of "Prize Bull," she has been both seducing and training Travis, almost 19 years old, handsome, and naturally submissive. As her dominance and his submission grows, the pair are learning that sometimes in life you find something you never even knew you were looking for.

–CarliePlum

Slowly I untied the black cotton ropes that secured Travis to the ladder-back chair where he had sat for his first real blowjob, my present to him for his nineteenth birthday. I left the leather cuffs with their attached D-rings in place, along with the blindfold he was wearing, in place. Taking his hand, I led him over to the bed. "Lie down, Travis. You've had a lot of nice presents for your birthday, and it's time you said a proper thank you."

"Yes, ma'am," he breathed out as he lowered himself onto the bed. In a moment I had him secured with the ropes to the headboard and footboard of the antique iron bed. I stepped out of my g-string and ordered him to open his mouth.

"We'll have pizza and cake in a bit, but there are a few other things you need to eat first," I said as I slid the small scrap of silk, soaking wet with my juices into his mouth. He moaned with pleasure as he sucked on the fabric, working it between his lips as he tasted all the wetness I had left on it. I felt a gush between my legs as more of my juices spread across the smooth skin of my lips. I had spent all evening pleasuring Travis, growing more and more aroused by the minute. I simply couldn't wait any longer for my own pleasure. Pulling the panties from between his lips, I straddled his face, the fabric of my skirt falling softly over him. Without prompting, he began to service my needs, his tongue finding all my most sensitive bits with a confidence born of hours of practice. His practiced tongue found my clit and circled it slowly and softly, then turned up the pressure and the intensity as he heard my moans, signaling my growing desire. I could hardly remember the inexperienced young man he had been as he flicked my clit expertly up and down, then sucked it into his mouth, moving his head side to side with a motion that almost sent me over the edge. Twice I saw him try to move his hands to grasp my hips, but the rope didn't give him enough play to do so. I shifted my legs, lifting my cunt out of the reach of his mouth. He moaned in frustration and I looked down at him, noticing that my gyrations had pushed the blindfold askew. His eyes were hooded with lust and something else, a desire that was more than physical.

"Oh, please, Miss Dara, don't go away. I didn't make you come yet. Please Miss Dara, I need to taste you. I need to lick you and make you come. Please, Miss Dara," he begged, arching himself toward me as much as he could while bound to the bed.

I lowered myself back down onto his face, his searching tongue sending waves of pleasure through me as I began to rock back and forth on his face. "We've only got a few more months before you leave for school," I managed to get out, "but I think we can make good use of them." I admired his freshly shaved crotch and the leather and rope holding him fast to the bed, more plans forming in my head until the sensations of his tongue all but erased my ability to think logically. I rocked faster and faster against his mouth, feeling the roughness of his stubble contrast with the smoothness of his tongue that was now moving quickly in tight circles against the spot that always made me come. The orgasm that had been building since I had him on his knees in my bathroom giving him an enema finally reached its crest and washed over me. I ground down against his lips, feeling the muscles of my cunt squeeze tight and release, again and again and again. "Happy fucking birthday," I laughed when I could finally form words again.

We ate Travis' birthday dinner by candlelight in the dining room, him still naked, wearing only the four leather cuffs. I loved the look of the dark leather against his light skin. I doubted if he knew how gorgeous he was to look at. It was a pity he couldn't wear the cuffs all the time, but I would make sure he had plenty of opportunities in the coming months. From time to time I reached up, running my finger across the leather surface and feeling the smooth cold metal of the D-rings. The night had been magical, and it felt like a dream that these fantasies of ours had become a reality.

Post-birthday Travis was almost like having a new puppy in the house, reminding me so much of how he had been when he had first started working for me. He was befuddled by all the experiences we'd had and so eager to please (and see them continue) that he fairly tripped over himself anytime he was around me, asking if he could do anything for me and whether I was happy with his work. I bided my time, letting his tension build as I treated him as an ordinary farm hand until he calmed down a bit. I simply ignored his constant erections, which were so obviously visible through the special uniform pants I'd had made for him. I knew he was perplexed, but I had my next steps planned out and I could afford to be patient. I even had him up to the house for dinner one night without anything happening between us. As he had been ordered, he put his uniform in the laundry room to be washed and stashed his street clothes in the back bathroom in case anyone should come to the door, but ate in the nude. I didn't comment, as if having a naked man with a hard-on across the table from me was so ordinary as not to be noticeable.

Travis never said a word either. He was learning patience, that good things came to him when he waited and did as he was told. The only sign of his frustration was that he masturbated, something he hadn't done except at my command in a long time. I knew, of course, since he was diligent about entering each orgasm he had and how he achieved it in the Prize Bull software that was loaded on the iPhone he used for work tasks.

I needed a few hours for our next session, so after letting him stew for close to a week, I stopped down at the barn one morning before I left for my day job as a nurse to let Travis know that I needed him to be done with chores no later than four. He'd have to hustle to get everything to take care of the 16 cows I kept on the farm done by then and have them all milked and in their stalls by the time I got back. But hustle he did, and everything was squared away when I got back that afternoon. I had to say, I was a bit disappointed. I had looked forward to giving him a good paddling. It had been too long since I had had him stretched out across my lap, his cock trapped between my thighs. We'd learned each other's signals, and I could always make him come just as the last swat of the leather-covered paddle came down on his reddened ass. But, I had plenty of other things to keep us busy, including a few new toys I had ordered.

"Come on up to the house, Travis," I ordered. "Are you hungry?"

"Yes, ma'am. I sure am." His eyes were shining. I think he knew I was up to something, coming home early in the afternoon.

When we got into the house, he immediately headed for the laundry room to strip down. With his natural need to be submissive, training him had been so easy. While he was undressing, I quickly grabbed the chicken pot pie I had made earlier and slid it into the oven. Heading up the stairs, I called to him, "Go ahead and the get the table set while I get changed." I slid quickly into the shower. For the most part, I had stayed true to the old farmhouse's original feel, like the claw-foot tub in the guest bathroom where I had bathed Travis after I had shaved him and given him an enema on his birthday. For my own bath though, I had indulged, with an extra-large shower that featured a sit-down bench, heated tiles and a shower head as large as a dinner plate. Before I had Travis around I often sat in the shower to masturbate, but since he licked me to orgasm on command, it had been a months since I had needed to do that. Unbidden and unwanted, I thought about what our future would hold. In the fall Travis was off to college. That was the deal. This was supposed to have been a sexual adventure, a way for me to get my confidence back after my husband had cheated on me and very nearly cheated me out of the farm that had been in my family for generations. I thought back to the night of Travis' birthday, how he'd looked at me as he begged me to sit on his face and let him make me come. The desire had been more than physical. I had to face the fact that my own feelings for him were confused. He was my employee, my boy toy whose need to be submissive matched my own need to dominate him, but there was something else, a feeling of closeness and affection that had grown up from the trust we'd built and the wonder at finding someone who wants were the mirror image of my own. But there was no time to sort it all out right now -- my feelings, and his, would have to wait.

I quickly washed off from the day and slipped out of the shower, slipping on my bra and g-string and stepping into the soft black jersey wrap dress I had chosen for the occasion. As much as I love the feel of a hard leather crop, I also like the feel of soft things against my skin. The domme garb I'd seen in my Web explorations simply weren't for me. I guessed that was how it was going to have to be. We'd find our own way in this thing. A touch of makeup and my hair in a bun and I was ready to join Travis for dinner, stopping for just a second to grab my latest toy and slip it into a pocket before I went downstairs.

"You look beautiful, Miss Dara," Travis told me as I came down the stairs. I worked hard to keep in shape and take care of myself, and I won't deny that at 37, it was a thrill to hear those words from my handsome 19-year-old farm hand. But, they also made me think again of how complicated what was supposed to be a simple sexual escapade had become.

"Thank you, Travis. The table looks perfect. Before we eat, though, let's get you dressed for dinner." Travis looked totally baffled.

"But, Miss Dara, I put my clothes away just like you told me. Did I do something wrong?"

"No," I laughed, enjoying his confusion. "I just think you should have a little something on. You'll find something similar in your second desk drawer." (I kept the top one locked for certain toy and tools.) "I'll send you a text when I want you to wear it. It's a little different than what I'm going to put on you now, but the same basic premise." I sat down and motioned for him to come closer, pulling the black silicone cock ring from my pocket. Travis stood wordless as I slid the ring over his hardening cock and fitted it around his balls, drawing them up away from his body. "Little boys come so fast. This is going to help slow you down. Now, let's eat before dinner gets cold."

Travis didn't move toward the chair. He just stared down at his cock, with the ring of black around the base. With the blood constricting, he was starting to swell, his circumcised head turning a slightly deeper shade of red, and the veins along the shaft beginning to stand out more prominently. I hadn't even started to play and I was delighted with my new purchase. "Travis, I said it's time for dinner," I gave him a light smack across the ass with a wooden spoon I had picked up off the table. "Are you planning on misbehaving this evening?"

"Oh no, ma'am. Of course not." He slipped quickly into his chair.

"Stand up, Travis. A man always makes sure a lady is seated before he sits down." Up he hopped. "Come around behind my chair and slide it in when I sit down."

"Yes, ma'am." He was right behind me, doing as instructed. He was nothing if not compliant. I was going to have to come up with a reason to paddle him again soon; he certainly wasn't giving me one easily. But that could wait. When we finished dinner, I had a seat on the couch while he cleared the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher. It was a pleasure to watch him, the farmer's tan had faded from his chiseled body and he was pale, making the black cock ring even more pronounced against his skin, especially as I had shaved his pubic hair close to the skin, leaving just enough to avoid razor burn. When he finished, I ordered him upstairs to bathroom.

"Get down on your hands and knees on the mat, Travis. We want to get you all clean before we go in the bedroom." He couldn't get into position fast enough, while his first enema had been a little bit of surprise, he'd admitted to me that he liked it, and I knew he had been waiting for me to give him another one. I filled the enema bag with warm water from the spigot in the tub and hooked it over the shower rod. "Now, let's get your little hole loosened up. It's been a while, hasn't it?" Travis' head of curly dark hair was spread out against the white skin of his arms, crossed on the mat, while his back end was pointed up in the air. "Spread your legs a bit," I instructed as I knelt behind him, spreading the cheeks of his pale ass, the muscles solid under his skin, to see the pucker of his little brown hole, the opening that brought him so much pleasure. I blew against it lightly, watching it pulse and tighten. "Are you sure you want this, Travis?" I teased, knowing how much he hated telling me what he wanted, and yet how much pleasure it gave him to do so.

"Yes, Miss Dara. I've been wanting you to touch me so much. Please do whatever you want with me. Please fill my ass. I want to be all clean for you. I've been waiting for this."

"You're learning Travis. Learning to wait for me to decide what comes next and when it comes." As I spoke I spread two of my fingers with lube, rubbing more of the slippery stuff against the bumpy skin of his anus before I pushed inside, sliding my middle finger up to the knuckle into the tight, warm passage of his ass. I set up a slow rhythm, moving the finger in and out as Travis moaned softly below me. Time seemed to freeze as I worked my finger steadily in and out of his ass as I dragged the fingernails of my other hand up across the cheeks of his ass. As he loosened to accept me, I slid a second finger in next the first. Travis moaned louder as I stretched him wider and pushed deeper, my two fingers going in their full length, curving up to rub his sensitive prostate gland with each stroke. "You like that, don't you, my naughty boy? You like having your little hole filled."

"Oh, yes, Miss Dara." The answer came in an exhalation of breath that was as much moan as it was speech.

"I want you to show me how much you like it. Reach your arm back and rub your cock. I want you to come for me while I fill your ass. You're going to have to really work it with that cock ring holding you tight. But that's okay, it'll give me plenty of time to come too." I pushed the wrap skirt open and leaned my body against Travis' thigh. My own thighs were already slick, my excitement impossible to hide as I scissored my legs around Travis' muscled one. Our bodies swayed together, a frenzy of movement. Travis' hand wrapped tight around his cock as he stroked the full length, spreading his own pre-cum down the shaft, my fingers working steadily in and out of his ass, and my hips rocking against his leg. I thought of stopping for a moment to take off my g-string, but the silky fabric heightened the friction against my clit. I bit my lip, fighting not to let a sound escape my lips as the slow grind worked its magic, a fire building inside my cunt with each thrust. Travis was making enough noise for both of us. I could hear the slap of his hand as it slid from his bulging cockhead down the base, where it met the soft silicone of the cock ring. And along with the wet slap, the sound of his moans as my fingers continued to fuck his as deeply as I could, but not as deeply or as well as I planned to use his ass before the night was through.

The thought of what I had in store for him drove me closer to orgasm. I slid easily against his leg now, not just my panties but his skin slick, my juices mixing with his sweat. "I'm getting close Travis," I warned him, "If you can't come before I do, I'll make you wait until later. Much later." In response, I felt Travis' hand move more quickly, with shorter strokes, focusing his attention only on the most sensitive part of his cock. It was a race. Could he overcome the inhibiting factor of the cock ring before I could get myself off?

I grasped his leg more tightly, leaning my weight on him as I used my free hand to pull myself more tightly against his leg, feeling animalistic as I pumped my clit against him, searching for just the right spot, just the right pressure that would send me over the edge. Travis' moans and motions grew frantic. Would he stop if I told him to, or would he come anyway, choosing to take the consequence of disobedience? The thought of both outcomes made me wild with desire, grinding away at him like an animal with its mate. Surely I would get there before he could, I was so close now, a tingle growing not just in my cunt but in my arms and along my spine, a sure sign that I was about to orgasm. But before I could get there, I heard Travis cry out, "Oh, coming now," as his body jerked in spasms. I slid my finger from his ass and rested my weight full against him. Now, not in the moment, I realized I could have ordered him to stop. He would have, I was virtually certain. Even after all these months, I still had so much to learn. I could have made him stop and lick my cunt, or tongue my ass while I rubbed myself. Just because I said it was a race didn't mean it had to stay a race. But, I would get my pleasure, and I would learn from this experience, just as I had been learning all along.

I reached around and slid the cock ring off him, running my hand across the still-sensitive head of his cock in a way that made him shudder with overstimulation that was past the point of pure pleasure. "Now, where were we?" The nozzle of the enema slid easily into him. Travis didn't speak, and his breath was still ragged from the exertion of his orgasm as I opened the valve and let the water flow into him. I massaged his stomach as the warm water slowly filled him, then helped him up and onto the toilet. He still seemed dazed as I guided him into the tub and turned on the shower, letting the warm water cover him as I cleaned myself and the room up. By the time I finished, he was coming back to himself again.

I soaped up the washcloth and began washing him. Travis turned his face to the wall, unable to look me in the face, but put his hand over mine to get my attention. "Miss Dara, was that wrong that I came before you?" he asked. "I think I should have waited, but it felt so good. I've never felt anything like that before. I'm sorry if I should have waited."

"Don't be silly. I told you to race me, and you listened, just as you should. Don't worry, you'll have plenty of chances to make up for it before the night is through." I kissed his cheek and then continued washing him, musing at how sensitive he was to my needs. The evening didn't seem to be getting any less confusing emotionally. I had to find a way to regain control over myself and him. "Travis, from now until the end of the evening, you are not to speak unless you need to say one of your safe words. You can nod yes or no if I ask you a question. If you forget, there will be a consequence. Do you understand?" Travis shook his head yes. That was a beginning.

I led him down the hall to the spare bedroom. I had packed away most of the bondage equipment here, in a chest at the end of the bed that I could lock. I had a few other surprises hidden away there too.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Prize Bull Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds