• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A New Fantasy Ch. 02

A New Fantasy Ch. 02

I couldn't concentrate on much else the whole week, getting hard numerous times a day just thinking about what lay in store for me. Eventually Friday came around and I got a text saying that she would meet me outside her local train station at half 7 and drive us to her flat, signing off with her name, Cashlie. I quickly replied my agreement and let her know I would text her when I was nearly there.

At around 7 I got on the train towards her place, so excited I could barely sit down. As I got close I sent her a text letting her know I was nearly there. She replied saying that she would be waiting outside in a silver bmw. I got off the train and went down to the exit and saw parked outside the silver bmw. I went up to the car and saw her inside, every bit as gorgeous as her pictures and she unlocked the door to let me in.

"Hey, you look amazing!" I said.

"Thanks, you're cute. I live just round the corner." she replied

We drove for only a couple of minutes making small talk before we arrived at her flat's underground car park. As we got out she came round to me and took my hand in hers.

"The lift is over there." she said.

We walked over hand in hand and I took the time to look her over; she was around 5'6", slim with small but noticeable tits, overall a very convincing and sexy ts. She just seemed to ooze sexuality and I was beginning to get turned on already.

We got in the lift alone and I couldn't help myself; I pulled her in for a passionate kiss, moving my hands round to cup her ass and pull her towards me. She started grinding on me while kissing and my cock was completely hard. Moments later we pulled apart as we got to her floor and walked to her flat.

As soon as we got through the door we lunged at each other again, continuing our embrace. She pushed me towards the living room while kissing as we took our jackets and shoes off. As we continued to kiss standing up I slowly moved my hand to the front of her skirt and underneath to feel her small feminine bulge. She did the same, rubbing my hard on through my jeans causing me to audibly moan into her mouth.

"Let's move to the bedroom." She said breathlessly.

She pushed me straight onto the bed and took my top off, rubbing my body on the way down to undoing my jeans. With no subtlety she removed my jeans, and began rubbing my cock through my underwear. Before long she grabbed my cock out of my underwear and started to slowly wank me. I couldn't take my eyes off the goddess holding my hard cock in her hand and we stared into each other's eyes as she took me in her mouth. She was amazing, her tongue circling my dick as she moved her mouth up and down, soaking my cock with her spit. I didn't take her long to get the whole length of my dick in her throat. I was certain I wouldn't be able to take it much longer and I had something else in mind before I wanted to cum, so I pulled her off. She looked up at me quizzically.

"I want you to fuck me!" I moaned.

She took her top and skirt off in two quick motions. She was wearing a red bra and panties which made her look so much hotter than I could have imagined and the hottest girl I had ever seen. I pulled her on top of me and kissed her firmly, taking in all of her body with my hands. She straddled my cock and starting rubbing her cock, which was straining in her panties, against mine. I turned her over onto her back continuing to grind our cocks together as we kissed, becoming so intoxicated by the moment. Eventually I managed to pull myself off and kissed my way down her body towards her panties. I rubbed her 4" cock through her panties, getting it as hard as I could. I then pulled her panties down and looked upon the first cock I had seen in the flesh, and at that point there was nothing I wanted more than to have it in my mouth. I licked the little bit of precum off her tip and then began to take it in my mouth. She tasted so good as I was sloppily going up and down her cock with my mouth, every now and again taking it out to lick it up and down. Her cock was fully hard and she began moaning as I was moving up and down rhythmically with my mouth. She pulled me off and motioned for me to lie down on my back.

She went over to her bedside cabinet and pulled out a condom and lube. She began with the lube, rubbing it into my asshole, making sure I was ready to take her. After she had her condom on, she eased into my ass with her cock. It felt amazing, the pressure of even her small cock in my ass managed to get me rock hard almost immediately. She began to gradually speed up although keeping a steady speed and I could see in her eyes she was getting increasingly turned on. We both started moaning with every thrust, beginning to sweat with the heat between us. My ass had become more and more receptive of her cock and the pleasure was taking over me completely. She then began to really push up her pace, fucking me as deep and hard as she could, beginning to moan.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck."

I closed my eyes in complete joy as she was thrusting away, taking my own rock solid cock in my hand as I sensed her finish was close. As her moaning got louder and louder I got closer and closer to my own orgasm as she pushed my legs up so that she could fuck me even harder. As I felt her begin to cum in my ass, I let myself go and sprayed more cum than I would have believed possible. She continued to cum even though I had finished; and then withdrew from my ass. Taking off the condom she moved towards my body, lowering her head to start licking up my cum from my body, making sure she didn't miss a drop. She then lowered her body onto mine, our cocks rubbing together, kissing me with my cum still in her mouth. We exchanged cum filled kisses for what seemed like hours, not wanting to break the moment of ecstasy. We eventually parted, just lying there in contentment.

"God you are amazing!" I said.

"Thanks baby, you sure know how to take a cock." She replied cheekily.

"I really don't want to but I do have to go, sorry baby." I said.

She drove me back to the station and we parted with one last kiss in the car.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A New Fantasy Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 645 milliseconds