• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Somali Lesbian Chronicles

Somali Lesbian Chronicles

Like what you see? I asked the short, stocky blonde-haired and green-eyed, decidedly butch gal I'd seen eyeballing me since I walked the Eaton Center that afternoon. Sorry about that ma'am, she said shyly, her butch swagger faltering for a moment. I looked her up and down, taking in the short, spiky blonde hair, the tattoos and the myriad piercings. The gal didn't look a day over nineteen. Don't be sorry cutie pie, I said, smiling. The butch chick hesitated, then smiled bashfully. I'm Maymuna but my friends call me May, I said, extending my hand for her to shake. Good to meet you I'm Dawn but my friends call me DJ, she said, shaking my hand. And that's how it all began.

When most people see a six-foot-tall, statuesque Black woman walking around downtown Toronto in a long skirt and hijab, they make all kinds of assumptions. I've heard them all. They assume I'm super conservative. They assume I'm weird. Oh, and some of them, oddly enough, fetishize me. They seldom see me as a person, my skin color and religion make them overlook the basic fact that I'm human. Seriously, women who wear the hijab aren't another subspecies of humanity. We're like women from anywhere and everywhere, really. We work, we live, we love, we die, and experience all the wonderful and horrible things that happen in between. So why do I get stared at daily in Canada's most racially diverse and populous town?

My full name is Maymuna Ibrahim and I was born in the City of Edmonton, Alberta, to Somali immigrant parents. January 31, 1985, I first came into the world. My folks, Aden and Mona Ibrahim moved to Alberta from Somalia in the early 1980s. They quietly instilled a lot of ambition in me. My dad was a university professor in the City of Mogadishu, Somalia, but he became a security guard to feed his family once he moved to Canada. My mother was a nurse back home but she ended up working as a grocery store clerk. All to take care of me and my younger brother Yousef. It was really important to them that I make something out of my life. I hold a bachelor's degree in business administration from the University of Calgary, and I spent four years in Montreal, Quebec, while earning an MBA from McGill University.

I'm part of the new breed of visible minority, a second-generation immigrant lady who's more educated than the average white person living in Canada. I enjoyed my time at McGill and found the City of Montreal marvelous and beautiful, but I had to leave it. You see, I couldn't stomach the mindset of Quebecers, especially since they're talking about banning the hijab and other religious symbols. That's how I ended up in the City of Toronto, Ontario. I always found metropolitan Toronto too wild and too damn big and loud for my liking, and coming from Calgary that's really saying something. Still, got to go where the jobs are, you know? That's how I ended up working for the Canadian Revenue Agency.

The position is that of account manager and it pays twenty two dollars an hour. The shifts are eight-hour long. Not bad, but as a young woman with an MBA, part of me felt like I should be doing more. In this crappy economy where even white university graduates end up working at Tim Horton's to pay their rent, I guess I should count myself lucky. I live in a nice two-bedroom apartment in a ten-story building about ten minutes from downtown. Rent is twelve hundred a month and sometimes I can barely afford groceries afterwards but it's worth it. I want to live on the power side. Dammit, I've earned it!

Yeah, I do alright for myself at work. Professionally, things are definitely looking up. It's my private life that's in tatters. It's not easy to be Somali-Canadian, a devout Muslim and a lesbian. The women that I meet in Toronto don't seem to understand that. Islam is not tolerant of gays, lesbians and bisexuals. If I were in Somalia and people found out I'm a lesbian, they'd kill me. That's why I keep it to myself. I discovered that I was sexually and emotionally attracted to other girls when I was in high school. I met this gorgeous young Jamaican woman named Marguerite Saint Vincent during my senior year and let's just say sparks flew between us.

My sweet Marguerite was a vision of beauty. Tall, busty and big-bottomed, with neatly braided hair, sharp features, and a big round butt. Marguerite was everything I liked in a woman, and then some. The summer after graduation, marguerite and I went on a road trip together, driving from the town of Edmonton, Alberta, all the way to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, where her family hails from. Marguerite and I shared a hotel room and indeed shared a bed every night during the trip, and I must say, the things we did together delighted me. There's nothing like a sexy woman's body. Marguerite introduced me to the delights of pussy licking, and life hasn't been the same since.

I want to find love and make a connection, but I can't find the right lady. That's why I pick up women at gyms, bookstores, and malls. I like them young and inexperienced, like Dawn Jenkins here. I took her out for coffee, and then took her home for some fun. Yeah, that's how I ended up naked in my bedroom, my legs spread, with Dawn licking my cunt. You taste wonderful, she said, smiling as she thrust two fingers into my pussy. Shut up and eat me, I commanded. Rolling her eyes, the pretty blonde-haired butch chick did as she was told.

I rubbed Dawn's pretty little blonde head as she ate me out, her tongue and fingers sending thrills deep inside my cunt. Slow down sweetie, I chided her, and she groaned before continuing. I've been told that I can be quite the dictatrix in the bedroom. What can I say? Whether I'm running the show or getting pleasured, I like to be in control. A few moments later, it was my turn to lose control, in the most pleasurable way possible as Dawn's tongue and fingering sent me tumbling into orgasmic delight. I cried her name in Somali, English and profane, all the languages I know! Hot damn, for a youngling Dawn certainly knew her way around the female body.

Happy now? the sexy butch gal asked me cockily. Fuck yeah, I said, and suddenly I grabbed her and pulled her on top of me. Gently I kissed Dawn on the lips, and caressed her sexy body, paying special attention to her perky breasts and nicely rounded ass. Nice ass, I said, smiling. Right back at you, Dawn giggled, lying comfortably on top of me. I'm still horny, I said, and with that, I reached for my favorite strap-on dildo in the nearby drawer, rolled a condom on its plastic phallus and handed it to Dawn. Make good use of it, I said. Dawn practically purred in happiness. Yes ma'am, she giggled.

A few moments later, I was on all fours, face down and ass up. Dawn positioned herself behind me, spanking my thick Somali booty and thrusting the dildo deep into my cunt. Fuck me hard, I begged, and the cute blonde butch chick obliged me. You got it sexy lady, she laughed, giving my ass a firm slap which made my butt cheeks jiggle. Hmmm. This was a lot of fun, letting go and getting fucked for a change. Usually I'm the one doing the fucking. I like to tie my girls up and fuck them hard, with or without my strap-on dildo. Dawn fucked me real good, and I liked her bossy, aggressive style. We went at it for hours until we lay, exhausted, side by side.

Dawn took off the strap-on dildo, and handed it to me. My turn, she said, a serious look in those pale eyes of hers. Now that's a pleasant surprise, a butch woman who switches! I smiled happily as I donned the strap-on dildo, then made Dawn assume the position. Fuck me my sexy goddess, Dawn said, lying on the bed, legs spread, rubbing her tits together. I looked at her exposed blonde bush, and licked my lips. First let me taste you, I said. I crouched between her legs and began licking her pussy. Hmmm. I like Dawn's smell and taste. I've gone down on a few women who weren't clean and tasted foul. Not this one.

I teased Dawn's clitoris with my tongue while sliding my fingers into her cunt. Sweet Jesus that's good, Dawn cried out as I pleasured her. Actually I'm Muslim but that's okay, I laughed, as I resumed licking her cunt. I continued working my magic on Dawn's sweet pussy, delighting in the smell and taste of her. Soon I had her wet as a puddle, and the strong butch chick was like putty in my hands. Please fuck me, Dawn pleaded, and I happily obliged her. I pressed my dildo against Dawn's cunt, and gently pushed it inside. Ah, Dawn cried, and I stopped. You okay? I asked. Dawn growled sexily, and told me to shut up and fuck her. Smiling, I did just that.

Raising Dawn's sexy legs in the air, I thrust my dildo deep into her cunt. Dawn wrapped her arms around me, and our bodies were thus joined. Looking into her eyes, I saw strength, and also a strange vulnerability. Fuck me sweetie, she practically purred, in a very un-butch voice. You got it babe, I said, and planted a kiss on Dawn's lips. Reaching upward, she caressed my breasts as I fucked her. We went at it for a good while, and tried a few other positions. I fucked Dawn sideways, with one leg raised up, while sucking on her tits, and it was a lot of fun. In the end, I ended up pulling the dildo out of its strap and inserting one end into my cunt while the other went into Dawn's pussy. We fucked each other like this, and achieved multiple orgasms before exhaustion finally claimed us.

When I woke up, Dawn was gone. She did leave a note with her full name and cell phone number, and thanked me. I looked at the name, Dawn Jenkins. Hmmm. I showered, then got dressed. I figured I'd give Dawn a call in a few weeks, since she was pretty damn good in bed, but I'm not the attachment seeking type. The next day, I got a call from her. It was Tuesday, and Dawn was inviting me to grab a bite and catch a movie with her, her treat. Hmmm. Something made me go. We saw Anchorman 2 and it was a lot of fun. I must admit that I enjoy Dawn's company, in and out of bed. This lovely butch gal is twenty two, a recent graduate of Seneca College and she wants to become a police officer someday. We've been seeing each other regularly, going to the movies, eating out together and fucking every chance we get. There's definitely something between Dawn and I, a powerful connection. I don't want to call it a relationship but whatever it is, I like it. And that's that.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Somali Lesbian Chronicles

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 131 milliseconds