• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Seduction of Jean Johnson Ch. 04

The Seduction of Jean Johnson Ch. 04

12

It is amazing how events that seem to be extraordinary and should be the focus of all conversation, the subject that should push all others into the background, can be ignored while trivial activities continue and banal subjects can be discussed. Thus, as Jean worked and she and Marian talked, no reference to the previous night's proceedings was made, even by implication. Seemingly, to Marian it was a non-event, not worth referring to. Jean, of course, was not going to raise the subject. However, at least to her, it was not a non-event and she certainly was apprehensive about the coming evening.

As it happened, that evening was very similar to the past one. Marian had a leisurely bath attended, once again, by Jean. The changes were few and slight. Perhaps Marian raised up a bit higher so that Jean wash further down her hips when doing her back. Perhaps Jean held Marian's breasts a bit longer as she washed them. Certainly, however, Jean looked at Marian's body more closely. Certainly she didn't feel that disconnection as her hand ran over that body. Certainly, also, Marian reacted more strongly and noticeably when her cunt was being washed. In other words, changes were incremental, and as the week went on, they both became freer. Jean made no effort to avoid looking, washed everywhere and everything without hesitation. There was, however, one fortuitous event that was of significant.

After four days of serving as Marian's bather, she became careless when using the sprayer to rinse off the soap from Marian's body. Suddenly, the sprayer took on a life of its own and jumped out of Jean's hands, showering the room and drenching her before she could find the control. The situation was really quite comical when the flood was under control and, laughing, Marian quickly took advantage of the accident, saying, "You'd better get out of those clothes! Here, let me help." Before Jean could think clearly, she found herself down to her bra and panties, both of which turned out to be soaked also. "Oh my heavens! I can't believe that you got that wet. You'd better take them off too. I'll get a robe that you can wear while things dry." So, in a matter of moments, Jean was completely naked and, to her own surprise, was not really embarrassed by her exposure. Probably this was due to the suddenness and humor of the experience, and, also, to the fact that Marian treated it as a matter of course. In any case, the next evening when Marian off-handedly said that she might as well undress rather than getting soaked again, she did so without hesitation. From that time onwards, both women were nude during the bath sessions.

By the end of Rob's two week trip, the evening bath was an established custom. Marian made it very clear that she enjoyed the sybaritic experience, saying that she always had wanted a naked serving girl to wait on her. She said this with a laugh, but there was no question that she meant it. Surprisingly, Jean, once she got past the original trauma, took pleasure in it also. She admitted to herself, not out loud, that she really got pleasure from the feel of Marian's body as she ran the wash cloth over her. It was very sensuous. Even more surprising, she recognized that she even liked the position of being that "serving girl," kneeling on the floor beside the tub, giving her mistress a bath! There was no question that the series of spankings, combined with the more severe caning and paddling, had made her more submissive and that Marian's dominant position was even more secure.

However, the last day that they would be alone, Marian introduced a new idea that reopened the door to Jean's fears. After the bath, a late one this time, Marian casually commented, "You know, my skin has been getting much dryer since I hurt my shoulder. I just haven't been able to rub cream into it the way I should. Maybe next week when Rob will be gone again, you can cream me up. I think it can wait until then." She said it in a matter-of-fact voice which assumed that Jean would have no reservations and that it was a small matter. Of course, Jean did have reservations and she did not see it as a small matter. All her concerns flooded back in as she realized the Marian expected her to rub cream into her bare skin – no wash cloth providing a symbolic separation between them. To Jean, that thin piece of cloth was a major psychological support that permitted her to rationalize, to balance her moral stand with practicality. Now that was to be removed, and she, once more, was torn.

Several days later, she and Jim were sitting in the apartment while he took a break from studying. She obviously was nervous and on edge, and he finally asked, "Jean, what on earth is wrong with you? You're bouncing around like a cat. You seem tense and worried. Is something wrong? Are you not getting along with Marian?" His question and concern caused the dam to burst. She blurted out the whole sequence of events, all the things she had been holding back because she didn't want to worry him and, most important, the things that she was certain would upset and disgust him. One of the things that had originally pulled them together was their conservative background, including sexual matters. Jim was an attractive man, just under six feet tall, dark hair and quite good looking. One would have expected him to be popular, perhaps be a fraternity man, certainly to have serious interest in, and success with, women. However, he just didn't fit in with the drinking, promiscuous crowd and he had the same engrained moral restrictions that inflicted Jean. Thus, he concentrated, with success, on his pre-mad studies that eventually got him into med school with a scholarship and grant. Meeting Jean in their senior year changed things somewhat, but the small town, Midwestern attitudes remained. This somewhat limited their sexual conduct to basic intercourse although he had been hinting at some more advanced activities as time passed.

In any case, despite her fears of his reactions, she, crying all the time, described the series of events, starting with the pre-Halloween caning, the inadvertent exposure of her breast and her panties and concluding with the ruler paddling that had forced her to bathe Marian. She expected an explosion or, at least frozen condemnation, as she described the nudity and the new demand (as she saw it) for creaming Marian's body. Finished, she waited for the denunciation that was sure to come, the censure for her depraved actions, the compromising of her (and their) principles. Shockingly, it didn't come. To her utter amazement, Jim only sympathized with the painful treatment she had received and was very appreciative of her sacrifice to make sure that they wouldn't have to move. He wasn't the least bit concerned with her breast exposure, even thought that it was amusing. Finally, he saw absolutely nothing wrong with her activities with Marian as long as she, personally, didn't mind. As he pointed out, even the hospital provided therapeutic massages to men and women. Touching Marian, he said, was not inherently wrong and, again, if it didn't bother Jean, there certainly was nothing moral or immoral involved. He simply said, "I think that you should do anything she wants you to do. Rubbing cream into her skin probably would feel good. In fact, I wouldn't mind doing it myself!" This last statement was said with a laugh, but it still amazed Jean that he would even kid about it. It seemed that being in a more cosmopolitan environment might have liberalized some of his views as the experiences with Marian have liberalized hers. Nonetheless, while she did still have qualms, his approbation relieved her mind and, suddenly, the idea actually touching Marian seemed less threatening.

On the day that Rob left, Jean felt considerable apprehension and, at the same time, anticipation. Things, however, were quite normal as they relaxed, watching a television program. At its conclusion, Marian stretched and said, "I think a bath would feel good now. Run the water for me, would you, dear." It was a polite request, but there was no question that it would be answered positively. Jean ran the water, put in the bubble bath lotion and, without really thinking about it, stripped off her own clothes as Marian came in, also nude. Jean made no effort to avoid looking at the voluptuous body as Marian stepped into the tub and sat down. The bathing went as it had the previous times, ending with the spraying off of the soap and the drying with a warm towel. Both, servant and mistress, in fact if not name, now really enjoyed this step-by-step procedure. Then, the new part began. Without being told, Jean took a very large, white towel and spread it on the bed, as if she had done this many times in the past. Marian lay face down and awaited the great pleasure of being pampered by her naked serving girl. That girl looked down at the nude body and felt a funny thrill go through her as she took the bottle of warmed, fragrant body lotion, and prepared to spread it on Marian's back.

Starting at the neck, Jean slowly rubbed the cream in, moving her hands in circles over the skin. Moving downwards, she smoothed it over Marian's back and down to her waist, massaging it in gently. When she reached the swell of the hips she hesitated briefly but then went on, applying the solution first to one buttock and then the other. As she did so Marian spread her legs further apart, opening herself in back and, inevitably, Jean's fingers slid into the crevice between them. The touch was brief, but at the contact, Marian said, "Ooh, that feels good. I've been a little sore there, dear. Put a little more of the cream on me – it really feels nice." Jean was startled at the "suggestion," but, after faltering for a moment, resigned herself. Putting a dollop of the cream on her fingertips, she ran them between the cheeks and gently spread it down the division, right over the anal opening. She stroked the area several times before moving on down Marian's body, eliciting a contented sigh each time she went over the that opening. Jean had the funniest feeling as she did something she would have considered impossible to do just a month before, not really sexually exciting, but something suspiciously similar. She continued downwards and, finishing the legs, waited for Marian to turn over.

On her back, Marian was a picture of female pulchritude. Even lying flat, her large breasts projected upwards into cones with only a little slumping downward. Her stomach was somewhat rounded, at its base a thick bush of curly dark blond hair. Jean had seen her naked a number of times by then, but seeing her like that was a revelation. It was a very sexy body. Starting at the shoulders again, Jean stroked downward onto the right breast, or "tit" as she was coming to think of it, spreading the creamy lotion over it, working it into the skin while massaging it down to the nipple. The nipple was erect and hard and Jean was enthralled by the feel of them pushing against her palm as she slid her hand over them. Putting cream on both hands, she cupped and lifted the breast and, actually, fondled it before moving to the other. She gave that tit the same care, fondling and gently squeezing it as she rubbed in the cream. Marian left her in no doubt that she enjoyed the manipulation of her breasts as she went "umm" and "ah" several times.

Finally, she moved her hands downwards just as she had in the tub, but now nothing was hidden by soapy water. Her eyes went past the stomach with its deep navel, drawn to the pubic patch which stood out, fluffy and springy looking, and very feminine looking. She spread the lotion over the stomach down to the hair and then onto the left leg. She did the top and outside of the thigh and, as she moved her hand to the inside, Marian spread her legs to give her room. Jean's fingers applied the cream to the inter thigh, the edge of her hand brushing the cunt hair as she did so, causing Marian to open her legs even wider. Jean worked the rest of the way down the leg and started back up the other one. While she worked the cream in, her eyes were focused on the juncture of the two legs where Marian's cunt was completely exposed and obviously aroused. Even someone as naive and inexperienced as Jean could not be aware of the spread cunt lips with the very red hole open between them. She didn't want to look at it, but it was like a magnet to her eyes. As she did the upper inner thigh she watched her hand coming closer and closer and, when her hand again brushed the hair, a sort of tremor went through her. She quickly pulled back as she finished the creaming, asking, "How was that? Did I do it right?" Marian's response was effusive, saying, "Oh, Jean, that was wonderful! I don't think that my skin has ever felt so good! I certainly can't do that for myself! You have a wonderful touch!" The praise made Jean feel good, of course, and she had to admit that the experience had been very pleasant, but the obvious sexual overtones sent a nibble of fear coursing through her. Still, it had been very pleasant!

As time passed, these pseudo-sexual encounters continued whenever Rob wasn't home. However, each one seemed just a bit different, just a bit more intimate. Marian made no moves that, of themselves, would cause a strong negative from Jean, just small incremental advances. For example, when Jean creamed her back, Marian encouraged her to spend more time on her hips, specifically the area between them. That first time Jean had run her fingers over the anal opening, or asshole, Marian had reacted favorably, even asking for special treatment there. The next time Jean spread the lotion cream over her hips, Marian spread her legs widely, obviously inviting similar treatment. Hesitantly, Jean complied, dragging her fingers through the entire channel and, finally, lightly caressing the opening at least thirty seconds, causing perceptible enjoyment by Marian. The next time Marian encouraged her even more by her reactions, with the titillation lasting longer as a result. Thus, bit-by-bit, Jean became inured to the intimate massage and came to consider it to be just a part of the process. However, inevitably, her slippery, cream coated finger slipped into the asshole, eliciting a "uumm" from Marian. Jean was shocked and embarrassed the first time, but inserting a finger ultimately became an integral part of the massage.

The same process of advancing intimacy occurred in the bath. Lying back in the tub one evening, Marian suggested to Jean that she do her breasts with just her hand, not the wash cloth. Jean was happy to comply since she had grown to really enjoy feeling Marian's tits. So, covering her hands with soap, she fondled the wet breasts, using both hands to lift and gently squeeze each separately, feeling the rubbery nipples pushing into her palms as she cupped them. Interestingly enough, she still wasn't thinking of that activity as being sexual – sensual perhaps, but not sexual. The next step, however, was a bit more blatant and Marian sighed and said, "Oh, that feels so good! Go on down over my stomach, dear." Without thinking, Jean did just that, gently massaging Marian's skin in sweeping circles, enjoying the feel of the slippery skin on her hands. Suddenly, however, the circle ran into cunt hair – a very different feel! As she did so Marian spread her legs, opening the path to her cunt, clearly implying that she wanted the stroking to continue on down. Jean had already washed that area with the cloth, but now her hand was bare. The invitation was clear, however, and her hand, as if attracted by a lodestone, slipped down between Marian's thighs.

It was very peculiar to actually feel the soft hair with her bare fingers and, as she moved further down, even the lips felt soft. Her hand slid over the plane of the cunt, not delving in, but definitely feeling the separation into two halves. It was the most peculiar situation for Jean. She had her hand on another woman's cunt, but there was little sexual sensation, just that same sensual, pleasant feeling she had received from fondling the sleek, wet breasts earlier. Oddly enough, Jean didn't even feel any real qualms about all of this. Just a month or two ago, she had been devastated at even the thought of seeing, much less touching, Marian's breasts. Now, she enjoyed that "depraved" act and ran her hand over a cunt without being concerned, not even considering it to be a sexual act. Still, it was a cunt, and another Rubicon was passed, and Marian was sure that Jean was ready for the next step in the seduction process.

During the next few weeks, Rob was gone only a few days at a time, and on those days, the bathing and creaming continued with no new activities introduced. Jean, during this time, became quite comfortable in this intimacy, enjoying, more and more, "the naked serving girl" relationship. Then, a two week trip was scheduled and Marian was ready for the next stage.

On the first evening, Marian took her bath early with nothing unusual happening until she was out and being toweled off by Jean. When she stood erect her breasts were almost at Jean's face, and, when the drying was finished, she leaned forward, placing her nipple right at Jean's mouth. Placing her hands behind Jean's head, she gently pulled forward, leaving no doubt of what she wanted. Actually, this had happened several times before, and, unlike that first incident, Jean complied without really thinking. Kissing the nipple first, she took it into her mouth and gently sucked it, even flicking her tongue over it for a second. She repeated the act on the other nipple, after which, Marian almost hugged, and almost smothered her, between the two massive tits before going out into the bedroom. As said before, this act was not unusual, and, like the bathing, Jean had come to actually enjoy it. Her moralistic concerns had been allayed and whether consciously or not, she felt a sense of security in the routine. She had never had a close and intimate, particularly a physically intimate, relationship with another woman – not at home with a widower father, not in high school or in college. Now she did and she enjoyed making her friend and mistress happy.

Leaving the bathroom, Jean spread the towel on the bed and got the creamy lotion ready as Marian lay face down. The massaging of her back went as usual, including the stroking and brief penetration of the anal area. Marian turned over, Jean creamed and fondled her breasts, massaged downward to the triangle of hair, and down one leg and back up the other. That is when things changed. When her hand brushed the hair between her legs as it always did, rather than lying still as she normally did as Jean finished her thigh, Marian reached down and took the hand and pulled in directly onto her cunt. Her legs were spread wider than usual and, suddenly, Jean found her fingers pressed into the slippery groove between the cunt lips. With the legs spread wide and the cunt obviously aroused, the slit was like a highway, leading her fingers over the clit to the open and well lubricated hole. Before she was really aware of what was happening, her finger slid directly inside. Now, she not long before had slid her hand down over Marian's cunt in the water, but this was very different! Then it was just in passing and under water and there was no sense of it being a sexual act, merely the continuing of an innocent washing. This was sex!

Jean's first reaction was of absolute shock as all the fears of lesbianism, perversion and depravity flooded back into her mind. All the old fears that had been discredited or rationalized away suddenly were back, crowding any coherent thoughts from her mind. At first she just sat there, stunned, as Marian controlled her hand, sliding her fingers through the lips, but at the instant of penetration, she jerked away with a cry of horror. "Marian, what are you doing? Please stop it...I can't do that!" She literally did not know what to do, the act was such a surprise. Jumping to her feet, she stood there, frozen, her mind simply not able to comprehend this transition from a pleasant and, again, innocent, activity to one that she considered to be wanton and degenerate. Abruptly, her fears overwhelmed her and, breaking the chains holding her, she turned and ran, totally naked, toward the doorway to escape.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Seduction of Jean Johnson Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds