• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Teased, Denied and Sissified Ch. 01

Teased, Denied and Sissified Ch. 01

My girlfriend and I had been dating for nearly nine months when we decided to move in together. Her lease was expiring so it made sense as we had grown closer and she really seemed like "the one." We got along great and I loved her, but, to be honest, our sex lives had recently been lagging. I hoped that moving in together might rejuvenate it, but, based on the first month, that didn't seem to be the case. We were down to having sex just about once a month and she just seemed to go through the motions and never went down on me. We had talked about trying to spice things up, but nothing had come of it.

Ashley was petite and, in my opinion, sexy. She was only about 5'3", with a small round ass, flat stomach, perky little tits and dark brown hair and eyes to go with a light tan/olive skin. She stayed in shape with running and flexible with yoga and, despite her small stature, had a little firecracker personality at times; she was outgoing and fun.

There was one thing that I had considered bringing up to her, but never could muster the courage to mention: I enjoyed sliding on a pair of panties and a bra every so often. I'm not sure why I enjoyed it so much. I had been doing it since I was in my teens and when I was single had even taken it upon myself to order some of my own. It was such a turn on and it made me really express my submissive side. Perhaps, secretly, I wanted to get caught rummaging through her sexy underwear but deep down I knew it could be catastrophic to the relationship and probably better to be brought up rather than discovered. It was something I enjoyed, but wasn't so important that I'd throw away a great relationship over it. One day, however, I was left without a choice.

I found myself home alone and a bit horny so I ventured into her dresser and pulled out some panties and a bra; matching of course. I stripped down my clothes and slide the bra over my arms. My girlfriend is smaller than I am so I couldn't close it in the back but still enjoyed wearing it; running my hands over the small cups. I reached down and pulled up a pair of her lacy panties. She had the sexiest bras/panties/lingerie and while these were quite snug I squeezed into them. Not being the most well hung man at about 4 inches, my hard cock barely poked out the top. I ran my hand over the lace on my cock and turned to admire my ass in the mirror when I found my girlfriend standing there. My stomach sank with fear.

"What are you doing?!"

"Nothing...sorry, sorry...I'll take them off. I just liked them. I don't know...sorry!" as I slipped the bra off my arms.

"Wait. Do you do this a lot?! I don't understand. Why are you wearing my panties? Does it get you off? Not that they fit all that well anyway." I began to slide them off. "Wait," she said grinning, "I didn't tell you to take them off. I asked if you liked it."

I stopped. Taken aback, "well, yea, I guess I just like the way feel on me," I stammered.

She took a step forward, kissing me hard, grabbing my ass and pushing me toward the bed. Welcoming any physical interaction with her, I let her take the lead and went to the bed. She climbed on top of me, pulling her shirt off and revealing a sexy lacy black bra.

Grinding her crotch on mine, "you probably wish you were wearing this bra, don't you?"

She eased up for a moment to take off her shorts and panties, "you like these?" Then noticing my cock had begun to ooze a bit, "you mess my panties? You can keep those now." as she climbed back on me.

I couldn't believe what was coming out of her mouth or what she was doing. I was in shock but didn't want to interrupt things as I was excited at the prospect I might finally get laid. With my hands on her hips, she paused to pull my panties down a bit to reveal my cock, "you want to cum little sissy? That is what they call guys who wear panties, right? Sissies?"

I hesitated, a little dumbfounded but also enormously turned on by them. I wondered if she could notice how turned on I was. "Uh, ya, I guess so."

I slid in and her wet pussy felt amazing as she grinded her hips. Maybe this was the sort of shot in the arm our relationship needed. Something crazy to happen. The passion was unreal

She looked down at me, "I'm going to let that little thing cum in me, but I want you to go down on me after and make sure I get off until my heart is content."

I had never heard her call me 'little' but I chose to ignore it for now. Perhaps I misheard her. My cock was throbbing. Then it hit me, "but my cum will be inside you."

"Yes, I know. That shouldn't stop you from pleasing me. If you're going to wear panties then you should play the whole part."

I didn't have much time to ponder it. Truth is, I had tasted my cum several times before just out of curiosity. It wasn't so much a repulsive taste as the principal of it; that I would be slurping down my own mess.

She girded down on me, squeezing my cock a bit "How bad to do you want it?" she said with a little grin.

"Ok...I want you so bad right now I'm going to explode."

She picked up the pace and within moments I exploded letting out a big moan.

"Oh my god...that was amazing." I said smiling "that was so hot. You had me so turned on."

"Mmmm, good. Now pull your panties up because it's your turn to help me get off."

I felt her tighten around my cock as she slid off and she motioned for me to slide under her.

"Now come here sissy, taste your mess and show me how you're going to get me off."

"You don't have to keep calling me sissy," I said, sort of thinking that part was over.

"Shhhhh...you can't talk and lick my pussy at the same time. Now open up," she said as she lowered herself on my mouth.

I wasn't quite ready for the volume that came out of her pussy. I tried to pull my head back a bit but with one hand on my head she grinded her pussy in my mouth. "Oh no, sissy, I want you to swallow it all and lick my clit until I cum." I swallowed the full load, feeling it run down my throat while she looked down at me grinning.

I went to work with her grinding her clit on my tongue. I had never found her so wet as I did then, with her hands firmly on my head pressing her pussy into my face. "Don't stop, don't stop" she panted while squeezing her tits under her bra. I kept at it. "Oooooohhhh...gooooodddd!" she moaned while clenching her legs on my head and cumming. I worked more slowly as she looked down at me. "Mmmmm...very good, but I'm still horny!" she said with a grin. "Since I learned one of your secrets, you might as well learn one of mine."

She got up and walked to the closet. I glanced down to notice that I was already hard again, my cock poking out of her pink panties. I laid there admiring her cute ass as she reached up and grabbed a shoe box. She turned around and approached the bed with it "I want you to help me cum again" she said as she removed the lid to reveal a vibrator and a realistic looking dildo. "Where did those come from?"

"We can talk about that later. Right now I want you to use this dildo on me while I use the vibrator on my clit. That dildo makes me cum so hard."

She handed me the dildo with a grin.

"It's...big." I sad

"It's not THAT big. It's just a bit above average and I've had bigger than that before anyway. Now c'mon and make me cum."

"Well, I'm hard again if you want to go at it"

"No," she said with a big smile, "I want that! Wait until you see me cum...you'll be jealous," giggling a bit.

She laid back and put the vibrator on her clit while I gave the dildo a look. It wasn't a monster, but was certainly bigger than me. Guessing just over six inches and thick, but not absurd. Turned on by the idea of getting her off with it, and turning it up a notch in the bedroom, I put the tip against her wet pussy.

"Mmmm...that's it...slide it in"

I began sliding it in, pulling it out before going all the way in and then gently pushing it back in, watching her small lips hug and wrap around it's girth. "Mmmm...keep going" she moaned.

I pushed it in a bit further and began fucking her with it.

"All the way sissy...I want to feel it" she moaned as she rocked her hips back to welcome it.

I followed orders and slid it all the way in. She was a small girl so I was a bit surprised I didn't meet any resistance. I began to slide it in and out gently as she moaned. "Mmmmm...that's it...a little faster. I want to be fucked hard."

I picked up the pace as her hips started rocking and she continued to moan and egg me on to keep it up. I was really getting turned on and reached down with my other hand to stroke my cock in the panties when she stopped me with her hand on my wrist, "just leave that in your panties sissy and focus on me...c'mon...fuck me harder!"

I pulled my hand away from my cock and worked the dildo harder as she moaned harder and louder. It wasn't long before I watched her have an orgasam like I had never seen her have before. She screamed while clutching the sheets "ahhhhhhhhh!"

I slowed the pace as she shut off her virbator and pulled my hand away.

"Oh my god that was amazing. Look how wet that dildo is."

It was practically dripping.

"You should give it a lick to know what I taste like after I cum."

I just kind of looked at her not sure if she really wanted me to lick the dildo or what.

"C'mon sissy...you're already wearing panties. If you're going to wear my panties then I want to see you clean that dildo off with your mouth."

She reached for the dildo and held it out.

"Open your mouth for me."

Still under her spell I followed orders and opened up.

She slid the dildo in my mouth "Mmmmm...there we go...wrap your lips around it," sliding it back and forth a bit, "hehe...you're a natural."

She tasted amazing even if it meant I had to suck a dildo for it. She did seem to enjoy it though and I was just happy to see our sex life potentially perk up.

She pulled it out of my mouth and set it on the nightstand, "Come lay here and let's talk."

"I think it's clear there are issues in the bedroom, but I think today really helped us address them. I love you and want to explore this sissy side of you. Also, now that you've probably realized that I get more enjoyment out of my toys than your cock, I think we should use them more and keep your little friend in those panties...especially while we explore this sissy side of you. Let's give it about six weeks. I'm really excited to explore this. Deep down I guess I'm not totally surprised to find you in panties since you have always been a little submissive."

I was a speechless. While I had always found putting on panties and dressing up to be a real turn on, I had still envisioned being the man about the house. I feared this might put me in an awkward position. I also didn't want to lose her. I was truly in love.

"Well, I'm a little surprised you're so into this. Are you sure it's a path you want to explore? I'm willing to do it for you and to save our sex life...Frankly I thought moving in together would have helped but if this is what we need then I'm willing to follow your lead. I'm a little apprehensive though...it sounds like you don't want to have sex."

"Oh...we'll spend plenty of time in the bedroom finding new ways to get each other off. Couples need to be adventurous to keep their sex lives from getting dull. That said, I do expect some extra attention and understanding given the effort I'm putting in for you; most girls would have freaked out and walked out on you by now. If we're going to do this, you're going to have to trust me. It may not always sound like something you want but what you want isn't always the most important. You have to realize that my needs are important and trust that I'm doing what's best for our relationship. Do I have your commitment to follow through on this?"

"I guess that's true about any other girl. I love you and I trust you."

"Good," she leaned forward and gave me a peck on the lips "I'm excited! We'll go shopping together tomorrow!"

"Shopping?"

"Ya! You need your own bras and panties now. Some that fit and maybe a thing or two for me too!!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Teased, Denied and Sissified Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds