• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The State Amateur

The State Amateur

123

This is Beth Johnson. Several of my stories have been posted on Literotica. This is a follow up to my stories of my golfing and how a young caddie helped me to become a club champion, among other things.

After the two years where my caddie helped my game to reach its potential and where I finally won my first club championship, my golf game managed to stay very good and I won two more club championships. Many of my friends talked to me about entering the state amateur tournament but even though I had done well in the club, I didn't feel that my game was up to a four day tournament with the best women golfers in the state. I lacked confidence unfortunately and my caddie had gone off to school, leaving me without the support that I felt I had needed.

Rob, my husband, had tried to get me to enter the amateur, but I had always refused. I finally told him about how the caddie and I had worked so well together and that without him I didn't think that I would put on a good showing. Rob was a decent golfer, but he didn't have the teaching skills that my caddie had shown.

Well, unbeknownst to me, Rob checked out the caddie's name and did some searching and he found him. He asked my caddie if he would be my caddie for the amateur and the young man agreed.

And then, the last week before entries closed Rob surprised me by having my caddie show up with him at our house. Rob, I think, still did not know about how much of a slut I had been for him, and for his caddie friends.

I was totally taken off guard. My face turned red when I first saw him. I remembered that he had seen me totally and completely naked. I remembered him kissing my nipples and watching me use a dildo. It was embarrassing and arousing at the same time.

I was wearing a button down the front white blouse and bra with a fairly short skirt and panties. I felt as though I had nothing on at all as he looked at me and smiled. I sensed that Rob was oblivious. We were in the living room, talking about the state amateur. It was fairly normal, except for the tension that I was feeling. Not exactly sexual tension, but I was up tight. The young man, the caddie, his name was Josh, did not seem at all tense or out of sorts. Rob was just his normal self.

The phone rang. Rob got it. A couple of minutes later he hung up.

"Beth, I have to run out for work for a bit. Talk with Josh more about the tournament and I'll be back as soon as I can."

Rob smiled at the two of us and left. I heard the garage door open, Rob's car leaving and the garage door closing. My stomach was in knots. I couldn't look at him.

"Mrs. Johnson, look at me."

I did. He was smiling at me, that devastating smile of his.

"We were a good team a few years back, Mrs. Johnson, and I think we can be a good team again, don't you?"

I was tongue tied....

"Mrs. Johnson, we can be a good team again, right?"

"Y-y-yes, I think so."

"Come over here Mrs. Johnson."

Stupidly, I got up and walked over to him, he was sitting on our couch. Standing in front of him I felt myself begin to blush harder. He leaned forward and felt his hands on my knees. They ran up my thighs to just short of my woman's panties, the full back and high waist.

"You have still got great legs, Mrs. Johnson."

I felt myself shiver.

"I'd like to see all your legs again, Mrs. Johnson."

I said nothing, just let him rest his hands on my bare skin, just short of my panties. He reached up higher, under my skirt and I felt his fingers slip inside the waistband of my panties. GOD!!

I just stood there, like a cow and Josh slowly pulled on my panties. They began to slide down, over my hips and then down my thighs. I said nothing, I didn't move, didn't resist. My panties reached my knees and then fell to the floor. Josh reached down and lifted a foot and my panties came off that foot. Then he lifted the other foot and my panties came off that one too.

"Look at me Mrs. Johnson."

I did. He smiled that damn smile again and his hands pushed my short skirt up. It went higher and higher until it was bunched around my waist, my pussy bare to his eyes. I watched him bare my pussy and said nothing, just shuddered as he was doing it.

"Nothing else Mrs. Johnson, nothing else, just a look at you, OK?"

I nodded. I felt so hot and nasty it wasn't funny.

"Spread your feet apart a bit Mrs. Johnson."

I did. He looked directly at my furred pussy, the lips showing but covered with hair. He smiled up at me.

"You'll clean this up a bit for me, right?"

I nodded dumbly.

"I like a woman with a little hair, Mrs. Johnson. Just clean off the lips and neaten the hair above your pussy for me, OK?"

I nodded again, just as dumbly as before.

He turned me around and chuckled.

"You have a great ass Mrs. Johnson, a great ass. Bend over and touch your toes, please."

It was stupid of me, but I did what he wanted. Josh chuckled again.

"When you are like this, did you know that both your pussy and asshole are in plain sight?"

I whimpered. He chucked again.

"Your asshole looks nice and tight too. Never been used, has it?"

I sobbed softly. I felt his finger in my ass crack and it slid down, right over my asshole, gently tracing down the crack, pausing right over my asshole, then down to my pussy. I didn't move, just let him do what he wanted. He traced my pussy lips, softly, gently, and I gasped.

"Stay there, right there and let's see if the rest of you is still as good as remember, Mrs. Johnson."

He reached under me and began to unbutton my blouse.

"My husband....."

"We have time Mrs. Johnson. Besides we'll hear the garage door anyway."

He finished unbuttoning my blouse and slowly pulled it back and off my arms. I saw it drop on the carpet beside me. His hands touched the back of my bra and I felt it come undone. He pushed it off my shoulders and it fell around my wrists. Then I felt his hands at my skirt. The clasp came undone, the zipper pulled down and he slowly pushed it up, over my shoulders and head and it joined my bra on the floor.

"Stand up Mrs. Johnson and turn around, please."

I pushed myself up, leaving my bra and skirt on the floor in front of me. I turned, completely naked in front of him again. My face was hot and red, I knew it was! Josh looked in my unfocused eyes, then down my bare body. Jesus Christ, I had just let him strip me naked again! And God, I didn't care, I didn't mind that he was seeing me naked!

'I love your tits Mrs. Johnson and that your nipples get hard without even being touched!"

I got even redder. I looked down and saw my naked body, erect nipples and my feet in tennis shoes with those stupid footie socks with the balls at the back, Josh gazing at my pussy with a smile on face.

"You look great nude Mrs. Johnson, just like I remembered. Maybe I can take just a few liberties. Is that all right with you Mrs. Johnson?"

I was silent yet, looked down at Josh to see his hands rising up and then he cupped my tits and rubbed his thumbs over my erect nipples. I almost fell down. God it felt so good to have him touching me! God if Rob ever found out! The way I was feeling, just with him touching my tits and nipples, he could have pushed me down and mounted me and I wouldn't have said no, wouldn't have resisted at all. I would have just let him take me. I was acting like a complete slut and I didn't care. Twenty minutes after seeing him again, he had stripped me naked and I didn't object to it at all!

Josh gently squeezed my naked tits and then still holding one he let one hand slide down my chest, belly, abdomen until his fingers were right over my pussy lips. I gasped and inadvertently moved my feet further apart. I looked at him again and he was looking up at me, grinning.

His middle finger slipped between my pussy lips and I gasped louder. Then he gently let his finger slip into my hole. It felt like an electric shock to me. He held his finger up inside me.

"You can do whatever you want Mrs. Johnson, just no sex, just like before."

Josh was sitting at the edge of the couch, my legs outside of his knees, and I bent forward, grasped his shoulders and began to hump my pussy on his finger and hand. I was totally embarrassed when I realized what I was doing but I couldn't stop it. When Josh put his thumb on my clit nothing was going to stop me, not even Rob walking in on us. I was pumping my ass back and forth, his finger up my pussy, his thumb rubbing over my clit and in no time I came, panting and gasping. Josh chucked again.

"You are a hot one, Mrs. Johnson, a really hot one."

God my face was on fire when I stopped shaking from my orgasm! I wanted to go and hide. I was so embarrassed! But I still wanted him to look at me. He gave me that opportunity.

"Go sit on the chair across from me, Mrs. Johnson. Legs over the arms and your ass right at the edge."

I hurried to do what he wanted, I didn't care that Rob might be back in minutes. I wanted to do what Josh wanted me to do.

In no more than thirty seconds I was splayed in the arm chair across from him, legs wide open, my tits sagging down and out on my chest, nipples hard as stone. I looked at him, he looked at me, grinning.

"Spread your lips, Mrs. Johnson."

My hands immediately went to my pussy, grasped my pussy lips and pulled them open because he wanted it. He smiled at me.

"You really like this don't you, Mrs. Johnson?"

"Y-y-yes."

"You like being stripped?"

"Y-y-yes."

"You like me seeing you bare ass naked, don't you Mrs. Johnson?"

"Y-y-yes."

"Does your husband do anything like this to you?"

"N-n-no."

"Would you like him to?"

"Y-y-yes."

"What else would you like done?"

"Rob is too nice...."

"Meaning?"

"H-he, he, doesn't talk dirty to me, he doesn't, isn't masterful with me."

"Talk dirty to you, tell me, Mrs. Johnson."

"I'd like to have him use dirty words with me..."

Tell me, Mrs. Johnson."

"I'd like to be called a bitch, a slut, be told that my pussy is a cunt."

"I see. So it would turn you on if I said this....You're such a bitch Mrs. Johnson, sitting there, naked like a slut, showing me your wet cunt."

"Oh God, yes...."

"And you'd like me to show you off some more, like we did before, but perhaps more daring?"

"I'm not sure, I think so, but I'm not sure."

"So let's say we were driving to the club for the state amateur, and I told you to strip naked, you'd like that?"

"Yes....."

"And if after that, let's say I was stopped next to another car and I told you to show them your tits and ass, you'd like that?"

"God, yes, yes....."

"You really are a slut, aren't you Mrs. Johnson?"

"No, I never have been, but it excites me to think about it."

"Just think about it, or actually do it Mrs. Johnson?"

"I think I would like to....."

"Actually do it, wouldn't you?"

"And your husband has no idea you are like this?"

"No."

"Why not Mrs. Johnson?"

"It would be embarrassing to tell him."

"And it isn't, telling me?"

"It is embarrassing but I get turned on telling you about it, Josh."

"What else, Mrs. Johnson?"

"I, ah, I'd like it done in, my, ah, mouth."

"You'd like a guy to come in your mouth?"

"Y-y-yes."

"Your husband doesn't do that for you, Mrs. Johnson?"

"He doesn't know...."

"Why not, Mrs. Johnson?"

"I'm too embarrassed to tell him...."

"How old are you Mrs. Johnson?"

"I'm thirty-nine."

"Well, how about we work on it, but it won't be me, I have a girlfriend, and she won't let me do the things you let me do, Mrs. Johnson. We do have sex, but it's in bed, in the dark, and she sure won't let me strip her in the living room and sit with her legs splayed open showing me her cunt."

As aroused as I was, it still made me feel ashamed to hear my pussy referred to as a cunt, even though I wanted it.

"Let's make sure that you understand me, Mrs. Johnson. I like seeing you naked, I like seeing you spread your legs and show me that middle aged cunt of yours. And even though you give me a hard on, I am not going to let you suck my cock, even if you want to suck it. I'm not going to stick my cock in your slut cunt either and most likely not let anyone else do that either. But, if I want you to strip naked, you'll do it. Wherever and whenever I want you to strip. If I want you to suck a cock and let it come in your mouth, you'll do it. If I want you to show your tits, ass or cunt to someone, you'll do it. Understand me, Mrs. Johnson?"

"Y-y-yes. I understand."

Josh tossed me my panties. They hit me in the face and slid down over my tits.

"Now, since your cunt is just soaking wet, use your panties to wipe it off and then give them to me, Mrs. Johnson."

I picked up my middle aged woman panties and slowly wiped my soaking cunt off, all the while looking at him, seeing him watch me do it. There was a large wet patch on them when I was done. He held out his hand and I got up and walked to him and gave them to him.

"Now, get your slut ass dressed Mrs. Johnson, so your husband doesn't see you like the slut bitch you really are."

I picked up my clothes and put them back on. Then Josh had me sit like I had when I was naked, legs over the chair arms, ass at the edge and my lips pulled apart. Just that I was now mostly dressed, rather than naked.

"Do you like looking at my bare cunt, Josh?"

He grinned.

"Does it turn you on to know that you can get me naked when you want?"

"You're a good girl Mrs. Johnson."

"Actually, Josh, I think that you're fairly happy that I am not such a good girl."

Josh chuckled.

"Mrs. Johnson, I hope that you really do what I tell you, because when you do, it's going to get all your hormones going."

Just then the garage door began to rise. Rob was home. I slipped my legs off the chair arms and smoothed my skirt out over my legs. I was feeling awfully nasty, knowing that I was bare under it, that Josh had my soaked panties in his pocket and that he had seen me bare ass again. But, it was the arousal that I felt that was most prominent in my mind. I continually pictured in mind, even as Rob was coming into the living room, me, middle aged me, sitting naked and legs spread very wide, holding my pussy lips apart and Josh staring at me. And Rob didn't have any idea that I was doing it.

Rob sat down with us and we talked more about the tournament. It was decided, essentially decided for me, that I would enter it and that Josh would caddie for me. The idea of me playing in it was not the best for me....I was good, but I still didn't think I was good enough. But Josh caddying for me that was something that I was looking forward to a lot. The thought of him being with me and perhaps telling me to strip naked and doing other naughty things, well it just hit all my buttons.

It was decided that Josh would pick me up the next day and take me to the club that was holding the amateur and I would enter. It would then be a week until the tournament started. And then it would be four days with Josh spending a good amount of time with me. The first two days he would be taking me to the club since Rob had to work. The second two days Rob would take me but I would still have several hours with Josh, although it would be with other people too. I was both scared and excited...afraid of the golf and me making a fool of myself playing not up to snuff and excited to be with him. I felt a little guilty but consoled myself with the fact that Josh was not going to take advantage of me, he had said again, that there would be no sex between us. What was a bit of nudity? In my mind, other than the excitement for me, nudity was really nothing.

What did somewhat bother me was the mental pictures of me, naked as the day I was born, in the back seat of Josh's car, on my back, legs spread and Josh between them with a huge hard on, slowly penetrating my pussy. Those did excite me, but they also bothered me quite a bit. In a way I knew getting naked for Josh was being somewhat unfaithful to Rob, but not as much as my fantasy of Josh fucking me.

Later that day, just at dinner time, when I brought Rob his plate at the kitchen table, I took his right hand and placed it high up my thigh. He looked at me curiously until I bent my knees and my bare pussy touched his fingers.

"Beth, what are you doing?"

"I'm just horny, honey. I don't know why, but I just am."

"Well, you are really surprising me, Beth."

"Is that such a bad thing Rob?"

Rob smiled up at me, completely ignoring his dinner. I felt his fingers softly stroking my pussy lips and I couldn't help the soft gasp that escaped my lips. Rob chuckled.

"Where are your panties, Beth?"

I panicked...

"I-I took them off when you walked Josh to his car."

"When did you have time, I wasn't gone that long. And why did you get so horny, Beth?"

"I-I had plenty of time, honey, and I just got really horny for some reason."

Not telling Rob that what had caused my total excitement was that I had been bare ass naked in front of Josh.

"Where are your panties, Beth?"

I had to think but was too distracted by Rob's fingers caressing my pussy lips....

"I-I put them in the hamper."

"I see."

"Rob, honey, I want you to do something.."

"What Beth?"

"Strip me, strip me naked, everything off me."

"Here?"

"Wherever you want Rob...wherever you want."

And that was how me, an older woman who normally had sex in her bed in the dark ended up completely naked in her kitchen, serving her husband dinner while he was fully clothed. Rob was much like me, in bed in the dark sex, but having me ask him to strip me must have hit a chord in him, because he was most happy to get my clothes off as fast as possible.

"Beth, the kitchen curtains are open."

"I don't care Rob. Don't you like me naked?"

"God yes, Beth, but this is not at all like you. What's going on with you?"

"I just, I just got really excited today for some reason."

Rob chuckled.

"Could it be that nice young caddy, Beth?"

"Rob, how could you say that! I'm old enough to be his mother!"

"We've been married for fifteen years Beth and this is the first time you've been naked downstairs in our house. So, it probably isn't me or just you."

I frowned at him, giving him the wife "eye"."

"We're in a rut Rob. We have sex maybe twice a week, in bed in the dark. Maybe it's time to change our lives a bit, do something exciting for a change."

"So getting you naked downstairs is exciting?"

"If you make me leave the curtains and drapes open, Rob."

"Do you want someone to see you Beth?"

"No, but the chance of being caught excites me."

"Well, let's eat and then you can tell me what else you want, Beth."

Well we ate dinner and that conversation with Rob was how I ended up elbows on the window seat in our living room, knees on the carpet and Rob, still dressed except for one thing, drilling me from behind. With the living room drapes open and still daylight out.

Rob has a decent penis, not overly large, but it gets really stiff. It wasn't the longest penis I had ever had but it was nice and stiff and thick. It filled me nicely. The longest one I had ever seen was the one that took my virginity. The other three, including Rob were about the same length. And right now, in front of the living room window it was pumping in and out of me, me naked, completely naked, sun shining in on the two of us.

My boobs were rubbing on the window seat and devilishly I rose up on my hands and my face, bare shoulders and dangling boobs were in plain sight.

"What's got into you Beth?"

"I don't know" I gasped as Rob nailed me good. He was thrusting into me hard, as hard as he had ever done it. And it was just what I wanted, where I wanted it, how I wanted to be. I wanted to be naked and for Rob to just have his penis out and inside me. I had talked him into doing me at the window seat and he was all right with it until I rose up and my boobs were in plain sight. You could see a slight reflection of them in the window, swaying back and forth and slapping together as Rob did me.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The State Amateur

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds