• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Three Horny Moms 06

Three Horny Moms 06

This is a direct sequel to "Two Horny Moms, Two Horny Sons" which you can find here on Literotica. It's by daniellesadvisor who passed away a few years ago. I've had the okay from his friend to continue it and, like the original, it's going to be low on plot and more about the sex. Unlike the original, I'm going to break it up into individual chapters. Everyone involved is 18 or over, by the way.

† † † † †

Three Horny Moms, Four Horny Sons, One Horny Daughter

Chapter 6

When Kara answered the knock at the front door, she expected it to be her son, Paul, who'd gone out to get some groceries for her. Just before she opened it, she undid two buttons on her tight blouse, her huge tits pushing the sides apart even more than they had already, exposing her deep cleavage and the inner slopes of her massive mounds.

"Hi honey," she said with a big smile as she opened the door, before giggling in surprise as she saw her son's friend Jason standing there, his eyes wide as he gaped at her tits. "Sorry, Jason, I thought you were Paul," she said, making no attempt to cover herself.

"Ahh, no, no, Mrs Ryan, I called - - ummm, I called by - - I think I left my wallet here when I stayed over the other night," Jason stuttered.

"Well come on in and we'll see if we can find it," Kara said, stepping back and letting the handsome young man in, grinning as he kept looking at her cleavage as he went pass. "You must think I'm dreadful, greeting my son at the door dressed like this."

For the first time, Jason looked beyond the busty blonde's huge tits and realised the blouse was tucked into a black mini-skirt that barely qualified for the description it was so small. The skirt almost covered the tops of her fishnet stockings, but not by much.

"Wow - - ummm, no - - I mean you look - - ummm," Jason blushed before offering her a smile. "You look great, Mrs Ryan. I wish my mom would meet me like that."

"Really?" Kara asked. "I don't blame you, your mother's a very sexy woman. I wouldn't mind seeing her dressed like this myself," she said, winking at him, smiling as he blushed again. "Why don't you head up to the spare room and see if you can find your wallet? I'll get you a drink and bring it up."

Kara walked out to the kitchen slowly, knowing that Jason would be watching her pert ass wrapped in the tight mini-skirt. When she was out of sight, Jason shook himself and headed upstairs, aware of the growing bulge in his jeans.

He quickly checked the room he'd stayed in but as it had been tidied up since the weekend it only took a moment to realise his wallet wasn't there. He headed over to Paul's room to see if he'd left it there as the pair of them had hung out before heading to the gig.

His friend's room was a lot messier and while he didn't want to poke around too much out of respect for his friend's privacy, he thought Paul wouldn't mind if he moved a few things while looking. As he shifted a pile of freshly laundered T-shirts that had yet to be put away, he knocked the pull out shelf of the computer desk where the keyboard and mouse sat. The motion of the mouse was registered and the monitor, which had been in sleep mode, woke up, revealing Paul's screen saver.

A picture of a gorgeous, busty blonde appeared on screen, wearing black stockings, suspenders and a matching lacy bra, one cup of which was pulled down to reveal one of her enormous tits. She had her hands raised behind her head, bunching her hair up on top of her head, and a huge smile on her perfect face. Thick lines of what could only be cum coated both her face and her tits, the milky fluid dripping off her chin and running over the swells of her giant mounds, one strand hanging from her bare tit in an unbroken line to her stocking clad thigh.

It was Paul's mother, Kara.

"Jesus," Jason whispered, staring at the screen.

"Ah," Kara said from the doorway, a mug of coffee in hand, looking at the screen. "I didn't realise Paul had left his computer on."

Jason looked from the monitor to her and back.

"Jesus, Mrs Ryan," he said. "You look - - you look fucking hot," he said eventually.

"Thank you," Kara said, putting the coffee down. "Though I'm wondering why your first thought wasn't why does Paul have that picture of his mom on his computer?"

"Hell, if I had a picture of my mom like that, it'd be on my computer as well." Jason said without thinking before realising what he'd said and blushing. "You know - - I mean - - well - - you said yourself - - my mom's sexy," he said quietly.

"But honestly," Kara said with a smile, stepping closer. "A young man with a picture of his mother, semi-naked and covered in cum? It's hardly right, is it? I mean, look at it," she said, the pair of them staring at the picture on the monitor. "The only thing that would make that more depraved would be if that was Paul's cum all over me."

Jason gulped nervously as he turned to her. "Is it?" he asked quietly.

Kara nodded. "Oh yes. I dressed up for him just last week and he fucked me over and over until he came, shooting a massive load over my face and tits. Then I posed for him while he took some pictures of his cum-covered mother." She reached out and stroked the large bulge she found in the front of his jeans. "Do you think that's wrong, Jason? A son fucking his big titted mother?"

"No," Jason said with an embarrassed look. "I'm kinda jealous of him."

"Really?" Kara asked, feeling his big cock getting harder in his jeans as she rubbed it. "Jealous because Paul's fucking me? Or jealous because you want to fuck your own mom?"

"Both," Jason said. He stared at Kara's huge tits, his gaze lost in the deep cleavage. "God, you've got great tits, Mrs Ryan," he said.

"So's your mom," Kara said. "You ever think about getting your hands on her tits?" Jason grinned slyly, a look Kara recognised. "Oh my God. You already have, haven't you?" she asked.

"Yeah," Jason said, quiet but happy.

Kara slid down to her knees and began unbuttoning his jeans. "Tell me about it. Tell me about it while I suck your cock," she said, pulling his jeans and underwear down in one go. His big, hard prick sprang free, a thick, clear strand of precum hanging from the bulbous knob. Kara stuck out her tongue and let the clear fluid land on it, following the line up to his cock before clamping her lips around the swollen cockhead.

"Ahhh, fuck - - suck my dick, Mrs Ryan - - ahhhhh, yeah," Jason sighed, watching the busty MILF slowly bob her head along his length.

"Tell me," Kara said, holding his prick in one hand and licking along its length. "What happened between you and your mom?"

"It was - - uhhh, fuck - - it was yesterday - - after she picked me up," Jason gasped, watching as Kara crammed as much of his thick cock into her mouth as she could. "She - - she let me feel and suck on her tits - - then sucked me off - - let me cum on - - ahhhh fuck - - cum on her face - - and tits."

"So you haven't fucked her yet?" Kara asked, jerking his big prick, smearing his precum and her spit all over it.

"Not yet," Jason groaned. "But I want to."

"Want to fuck me right now?" Kara asked.

"Oh hell yes," Jason said.

Still on her knees, Kara manoeuvred him round until his legs hit the side of her son's bed, making him sit down, his back against the wall. She stood, smiling as he took hold of his prick and stroked it, watching her all the while. She undid the last few buttons on her blouse and peeled it off, revealing her huge mounds to his hungry gaze, cupping and groping them, pinching her own hard nipples. Kara reached behind her and unzipped her skirt, pushing the small garment down to the floor, leaving her standing in nothing more than fishnet stockings and a black suspender belt, her shaved, hairless pussy exposed.

"Jesus, Mrs Ryan," Jason gasped. "You're so fucking hot."

Kara climbed on to the bed, straddling his hips, and reached down to grasp his thick cock, holding it in position as she brought it up to her soaking wet cunt lips. Jason grasped her huge tits, pawing at them as they kissed, tongues darting into each other's mouths. He groaned into her mouth as he felt her move back, her pussy enveloping his hard prick in its hot wetness.

"Mmmm, you're nice and big," Kara sighed. "I think your mom's going to love getting this big cock inside her."

She slid her pussy down his length inch by inch, letting herself get used to his size before she bottomed out, her bald pussy nestling against his trimmed pubes. Jason grabbed her tits and pushed the huge mounds up to his face, sucking first on one nipple then the other.

"That's it, honey, suck my big tits," Kara said, holding his shoulders and sliding her cunt up and down his cock, her pert ass stuck out, her butt cheeks framed by her suspenders. "You know - - mmmm, that's good - - I'd really like to watch you suck - - ahhh, yeah - - suck your mom's tits."

"Really?" Jason asked looking up at her, running his tongue around her nipple.

"Uh-huh. And while you - - mmmm - - you suck on one - - I'd suck on the other." Kara grinned as she felt his cock buck inside her. "You like that idea? Two big titted MILFs fucking each other? Sharing your cock?"

"I like the idea - - but I don't know - - if she's into girls," Jason said, moving his hips, thrusting his cock into her cunt.

"Honey, your mom's built for fucking - - just like - - ahhhh, fuck - - me and my sister. I'd put - - mmmmm, fuck - - put money on it."

"You fuck your sister as well as your son?" Jason asked, thrusting deep into her pussy.

"She sure does," Paul said from the doorway. Jason almost fainted, being caught by his friend as he fucked his mother but Kara continued riding him, sliding her hot cunt up and down his prick as she smiled over at her son.

"Paul - - dude - - I - - " Jason stuttered, his hands still full of Kara's enormous tits, his cock in her pussy.

"Don't sweat it," Paul said, pulling off his T-shirt and unbuttoning his cargo shorts, his thick, half-hard cock swinging free. "Sounds like you already know about me and mom so this shouldn't come as a surprise," he said, climbing on to the bed next to them.

"For me?" Kara asked him, looking at his cock. "Mmmmm, thank you honey."

She leaned forward and took the throbbing head into her mouth, sucking and licking at it as the shaft thickened and hardened, rocking up and down on Jason's cock the whole time. In seconds her son's giant prick was at full mast and she thrust her face down on to it, forcing more and more into her mouth. She coughed and gagged, pulling her head back and spitting thick lines of saliva over her son's prick before plunging it to the back of her throat again and again. Finally, gasping for air, she let it go once more, spitting out yet more thick, clear spittle, running it over Paul's huge cock.

"Can you guess where Mommy wants you to put this?" she asked him.

"I've no idea, mom," Paul lied with a smile. "Why don't you tell me?"

"I want you to stuff this big fucking cock of yours up my ass," Kara said, looking back at Jason, "while your friend fucks my pussy. Think you can do that, boys? Think you can fuck both my holes at once?"

Jason looked like he'd died and gone to heaven. Clamping his mouth over one of Kara's huge tits again, he reached behind her and pulled her perfect ass cheeks apart. Paul moved behind them and aimed his spit-covered cock head at his mother's tight little asshole. He watched as his knob pushed into her butt hole, spreading the tight muscle apart, having to work to enter her due to Jason's big cock in her pussy.

"Oh fuck - - oh fuck yes - - that's it, honey, nice and slow - - work that cock into Mommy's asshole," Kara groaned. She'd lost count of the amount of times Paul had buttfucked her since they'd started fucking. Kara had been overjoyed to find Paul was as big a fan of anal sex as she was and barely a day had gone by without his cock being crammed up her ass at least once. "Uuhggghnnnn, fuck - - God - - you're both - - so fucking big," she gasped as inch after inch of her son's fuck meat eased inside.

At a nod from Paul, Jason began moving his hips, sliding his prick back and forth in her pussy, allowing Paul to cram more of his dick in as Jason moved out. They alternated their movements, Kara held fast between them, gasping in delight as both her ass and cunt were stuffed with cock.

"Oh Jesus - - fucking hell - - aaahhhggggnnnn - - fuck! Oh fuck me - - fuck Mommy - - fuck Mommy's horny asshole!" Kara cried, pushing her cunt and asshole back on to their pricks. "Fuck Mommy - - make Mommy cum!"

Holding on to her ass cheeks, Jason thrust upwards, stuffing his whole length deep up her twat. At the same time, holding her shoulders, Paul pushed forwards, every inch of his cock packed up her asshole. Kara gasped in ecstasy as they started fucking her hard and fast, every thrust sending them balls deep in her cunt and ass, their huge cocks driving her closer and closer to her orgasm.

"Oh fuck - - fuck Mommy! Fuck Mommy's cunt! Fuck Mommy's asshole!" she cried, loving the feel of her son and his friend shafting her over and over. "Fucking cumming - - you motherfuckers - - cumming on your - - big - - fucking - - cocks!" Her words faded into a long drawn out groan, her ass and pussy clasping at their pricks as Kara came, her body shaking as she collapsed on Jason, almost smothering him under her huge tits.

"Oh Jesus - - gonna cum soon," Jason managed to say round a mouthful of tit.

"Cum all over me," Kara sighed. "I want you - - both to cum - - all over me," she gasped.

Paul slowly drew his big prick from his mother's asshole then watched as she slightly unsteadily crawled off Jason's cock, kneeling in just fishnet stockings and suspenders. She watched as Jason stood, the pair of them now stroking their hard-ons in front of her as she cupped and mauled at her huge tits.

"You gonna cum for me, boys?" she asked them, licking her lips as she glanced from one big dick the other. "You gonna give me a nice, big load?"

Jason simply groaned and pointed his cock at her as the first of many thick spurts of jism shot from his knob. It splattered against her forehead, leaving a thick trail down over her eye and cheek to hang from her jaw line. Another quickly joined it and another, coating her face and dripping down on to her massive jugs. Kara opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue as more and more jizz landed over her, sticky white webs being laid over her face as Jason came time and again. He pushed his prick down, angling it so that the last half dozen or so spurts, each as large as the first, blasted over her tits, almost covering the pale orbs in spunk.

"Mmmm, thank you, honey," Kara said as Jason's cock dribbled the last of his cum on to her tongue. "That felt like a really big facial," she said, looking up and sucking gently on the end of his prick before she turned to her son and smiled. "You got some for me, too, honey?" she asked.

"Oh yeah," Paul said, stroking his prick and stepping closer to her, his hand moving faster and faster. Kara closed her eyes and tilted her head towards his dick just as it lurched in his hand, spitting out the first huge wad over her face. Viscous lines of jizz landed heavily over her cheeks, nose and eyes, Paul expertly directing his seed over his mother's features.

"Yeah, that's it," Kara sighed, "Cum all over Mommy's face."

Paul kept jerking his prick, adding to the huge amount of spunk on Kara's face left there by his friend. White arcs of nut juice splashed on to her time and again; she'd joked he was a one-man bukkake machine in the past but it felt like he was outdoing himself this time. Eventually, his cum load slowed and he directed the last few spurts into her open mouth, pushing the head of his prick between her lips, her tongue lashing around it.

"Oh wow," Kara said, giggling as Paul stepped back. "I can barely open my eyes, boys."

"Hold still, mom," Paul said, rummaging on his desk. A moment later and she heard the familiar click and whine of his camera as he took some pictures of her cum-covered face and tits. Slowly she reached up and used her fingers to scoop the spunk from her eyes, licking her fingers clean before smiling up at the camera as Paul took more shots.

"You want a copy of these?" Paul asked Jason.

"Shit yeah!" Jason said, still hardly believing this was happening.

"No problem," Paul said.

"So Jason," Kara said as she hefted her huge tits and licked their cum from her jizz streaked mounds, staring at the camera all the while as Paul continued taking pictures. "Think your mom would like to get in on this?"

"I think so," Jason said.

"Cool. Maybe we ought to pay her a visit and get her and Paul properly introduced."

Jason and Paul grinned.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Three Horny Moms 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds