• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Chronicles of Danny Ch. 05

Chronicles of Danny Ch. 05

123

Ashley and Danny left campus to drive to the downtown area after spending an hour going through Ashley's wardrobe. "Are you sure this is something that they'd wear at a BDSM club?" she asked looking down at her long black strapless dress. Her hair was straightened and tied into a neat bun and she had put red lipstick over her pouty lips.

"I don't know, I've never been to one." Danny said, wearing a red tie over their black button up shirt. "I wouldn't worry about it though, I imagine looking at someone not being humiliated is the least of everyone else's concern."

"Speaking of humiliated." Ashley said, "How are we going to go after the Three Furies?"

"I have no idea." Danny said, "I'm sure by now they realize something is up and will be more paranoid. Getting near them will be next to impossible."

"Not to mention the fact that the rest of the sorority will be trying to find us out." Ashley added."

"Who should we go after first?" Danny asked as they pulled off of the expressway.

Ashley thought it over and then said, "Madison probably. She's always kind of "not present" in meetings. Her major is fashion and design and so she is more isolated from the others. Wait that's it!" she said as she touched Danny's arm in excitement.

"What?"

"One of the events the sorority told us about was the fashion show Madison puts on after Thanksgiving break. That willl be perfect, we can find a way to get to the clothes and sabotage them. It'll also give us a chance to humiliate the rest of the sorority!"

"I like it." Danny said as they touched Ashley's hand. "We'll talk this over more later, we're getting close to the club."

In the distance, they saw a large brick two story building with no windows on the first floor. "That's it." Danny said pointing to the neon lit sign that said "The Factory."

"I'm kind of nervous." Ashley said, "I'm not sure if I'm going to like it in there."

"Just think of it as going to see a show that Natasha is in and we're there to support her." Danny said trying to look on the bright side of things. They also hadn't been to a BDSM club but found the subject interesting. Danny felt Natasha had the right idea about college being about new experiences.

Danny parked on the side of the street and stepped out of the car. With Ashley's arm tucked under Danny's, the two of them walked to the small black door. Once there, Danny knocked on it and nearly jumped back as it flung open. On the other side was a large bouncer dressed in jeans and a black t-shirt. "Can I help you?" he asked in a monotone voice.

"Uh we're here to see the demonstration. Mistress Victoria invited us." Danny said.

"Can I see your IDs please?" he asked as he held up a clipboard with a list of names." He took both cards, matched their faces to their names and then looked at the list once more. While he checked the list, Danny looked down a hallway and could see a dark room where a woman stood against a large rack with her legs apart. Her arms were tied and raised in a V over her head. She was naked except for a leather thong and wore a zipper mask. Just above her ass was a tramp stamp of a tribal tattoo. Behind her was another woman wearing a corset and leather pants. She had a cattle prod in her hand and as she circled the bound woman from behind, the dom pressed the prod to the bound woman's butt cheek and sent the voltage through her flesh, causing her to moan with pleasure as the buzz made her writhe.

"You don't think they're going to do that to her do you?" Ashley asked as she winced.

"I don't know." Danny said as they bit their lip. They were starting to wonder just how much Natasha was going to surprise them with tonight.

"Okay follow me." The bouncer said. He led them inside and up a flight of spiral stairs, as they ascended, the lighting grew more dim until they walked into a wide room crowded with about twenty people. To the right was a bartender who served drinks behind a small bar. Chairs were lined up all against the walls and in the center was a large rug and a long rectangular block painted black. It looked like a treasure chest with it's black leather cushion on top and metal rings hanging on each side, two on each long side and one on each short side. Danny assumed that they were there so people could use them as handles to carry the block. Ashley wrapped her arm around Danny's as they entered and looked at the crowd. Most of them seemed to be people ranging from their late 20's to early 50's. Men were dressed in business suits with their hair combed back.

"Wow, some of these guys look like they could be professors." Ashley said.

"Well at least everyone here looks real and not like drop dead gorgeous models." Danny said. Indeed, many of the men and women seemed like everyday people. Not every woman was skinny with large breasts, some were bigger than others, while the older people looked their age and not like they had been touched up by any cosmetic surgery. Most of the women wore dresses or dress pants and button up shirts. Overall, Danny liked the mood. They felt even more comfortable when they saw a few women who could have easily passed off as men given their short hair and masculine attire.

"Everyone can I have your attention." A blonde woman wearing a long red silk dress called out. She had dark red lipstick on and had pale white skin. Long black gloves extended from her elbows and her slender legs peeked out between the slits on the side of her dress.. The noise quieted down as people sat in their seats. Ashley and Danny decided to sit against the corner adjacent to the entrance. "Thank you all for attending tonight's demonstration. We have a new pet coming in for tonight's play. So shall we bring them in?"

There was a chorus of "Yeahs." As the crowd looked to the entrance. Stepping through was Natasha, her black hair hanging over her shoulders. She wore a long white dress that was cut low in the front, showing off her cleavage. Danny hadn't realized how large her breasts were, since they were often covered up by a shirt. Behind Natasha was Mistress Victoria, her long hair extended to the middle of her exposed back over her backless black gown. The crowd applauded as Natasha walked towards the end of the room where the block was. She kept her eyes pointing straight ahead, not acknowledging Danny and Ashley as she passed them. Once they were in the center Mistress Victoria stood to the side and said, "Everyone, this is Natasha and she's our pet this evening."

People clapped, Danny and Ashley smiled to each other as the suspense of what was to come gave both of them goosebumps. If you had told them at the beginning of the semester that they'd be in a BDSM club they would called you crazy, but here they were and they had no idea what to expect. The fact that it was a friend of theirs made the suspense even stronger.

"First off, I don't think I like all of these clothes on here, I think I should take them off her don't you?" Mistress Victoria asked. Everyone in the room voiced their approval and she held out her hand for the blonde woman to hand her a black whip. "Thank you Claire."

Danny felt Ashley's hand squeeze tight onto theirs as they watched Mistress Victoria stand behind Natasha, who stood with her hands to her sides. Mistress Victoria raised her whip and flicked her wrist, making a loud CRACK! Ashley and Danny jumped in their seats as the whip lashed out at Natasha, who flinched as the whip hit her in the back, causing the back of her dress to split open and fall to her feet. The audience applauded as Natasha stood there in nothing but a white pair of bikini style panties. Her large breasts remained exposed while her hands went to cover her crotch as she looked down.

"Aww she's shy." Mistress Victoria said as she held onto Natasha's mouth. I think we need to get these pesky hands out of the way." Claire handed Mistress Victoria a long nylon rope who then wrapped it around her hand four times. Next, Mistress Victoria pulled the ends through the center to create two loops on either side of the four strands, creating a prisoner's knot. She pulled Natasha's hands behind her back and pulled each hand through a loop, cinching them tight around Natasha's wrists but keeping them loose enough to give her enough circulation. With Natasha's hands behind her back, Mistress Victoria forced Natasha to bend forward. "Doesn't she have a nice ass?" she asked as she turned Natasha around. Indeed, Natasha's buttocks was impressive to the audience as the round cheeks hugged onto the back of her panties, almost as if they would burst out. Mistress Victoria grabbed the back and pulled it upward, giving Natasha a hard wedgie.

"Ungg." Natasha moaned as she felt the panties ride up between her ass and her labia. She curled her toes and rubbed her thighs together, wincing again when she felt Mistress Victoria give her left ass cheek an upward slap, causing it to jiggle.

"Oh you like that don't you you little slut?" Mistress Victoria asked. Natasha nodded as she was spanked again. "Step out of these panties. You don't deserve clothing." Mistress Victoria slid Natasha's underwear down her legs and had Natasha step out of them, exposing her pussy which had a small strip of black hair above it. "Now I think everyone should get to enjoy that ass of yours so get on your knees right here." Mistress Victoria said, gesturing to the rectangular block. Natasha obeyed as she stepped on the block and bent one knee at a time to kneel down, aligning her knees with the long side of the block, bending over to extend her posterior outward. "Come on, who wants to spank this nice ass?" Mistress Victoria asked as she grabbed it hard.

At Mistress Victoria's request, two men got up from their seats and approached the block. The first was a bearded man in his 20s, wearing a blue button up shirt with his sleeves rolled and black dress pants. The other man was bald and had a muscular build. He wore blue jeans and a red t-shirt that hugged his muscular physique. The bald man stood on the end of the block where Natasha's ass was, groping it before finally raising his large hand to swing it down with a loud SLAP!

"OH!" Natasha screamed as she felt an explosion of pain encompass her whole ass cheek. The force was so strong she leaned forward. She heard the laughter around her and smirked herself, thinking about how red her ass would turn.

"Mmm that is nice." The bald man said as he slapped her again.

"AHH!" she cried again as her head rested on the end of the block.

"No crying." Mistress Victoria said, grabbing Natasha's chin and lifting it up. "Don't make me gag you."

"You gonna be quiet like a good girl?" the bald man asked as he spanked her again. Natasha just nodded, biting her lip hard to repress her winces. Already she felt an itching sensation all over her buttocks as the skin swelled from his slaps. She gripped the edges of the block as she swayed her ass in response to the tingling feeling she felt between her legs.

Soon the bearded man joined in spanking her, running his hands along her smooth cheeks and in between her exposed pussy, "Mm. I think she's getting a bit wet." He said as felt his fingers slid effortlessly in between her labia majora..

"Oh no she won't. You aren't getting pleased yet." Mistress Victoria said. "Not until we get some pleasure in return. Claire would like you to go down on her wouldn't you?" she asked.

"That's right I would." Claire said as she moved to stand in front of Natasha's face, raising her skirt to expose her naked pussy. Despite being blonde, her pubic hair was a darker color. The natural look of her pussy made Natasha smile as she licked her lips. "Come on, I want you to lick my pussy while these two spank you." Claire said.

Natasha leaned her head forward as she ran her tongue against Mistress Claire's outer labia, trying not to cry out as the slaps from the two men behind her continued. People up close could see that the welts on her ass were increasing in size. As Natasha licked Claire's pussy, Claire smiled and occasionally moaned with pleasure when Natasha inserted her tongue further into her pussy and circled her inner walls. Claire slid her hips back and forth against the wet surface of Natasha's tongue, turning to give Mistress Victoria a kiss. "How is she?" Mistress Victoria asked.

"Mmmmm she's wonderful." Claire said, gasping when Natasha pressed her lips over Claire's clitoris and sucked on it.

"Good. Let's get her to suck some cock now." Mistress Victoria said.

Claire stepped away from Natasha, stroking the wet spot over her dress as she turned to a woman sitting against the wall. Claire lifted her dress and let the woman finish the job while the bald man moved to Natasha's face, unzipping his pants and pulling out his penis which was already erect, a long blue vein extending out from the shaft. The tip wasn't entirely red, but it was wide. Natasha stared at it and licked her lips as she saw a drop of pre-cum hanging from the end like a branch dripping with sap.

As she watched Natasha begin licking the tip of his penis, Ashley crossed her legs as the scene of humiliation was beginning to have an effect on her. The idea of being humiliated attracted her in terms of being embarrassed in front of Danny and so she imagined being in Natasha's position with Danny spanking her. The one part she was fascinated with was the idea of a penis being involved. While she enjoyed going down on Danny, the image of Natasha's mouth bobbing back and forth on a penis seemed more humiliating and thus, more arousing. Not only that, but the image also reminded Ashley of how good a hard cock felt sliding into her pussy, pushing in and out of her and stretching it as it slid against her pink walls. As she rubbed her thighs, she could feel a wet sensation over her panties and covered her crotch with her hand, as if fantasizing about a man's genitals was a shameful thought.

Danny also reacted to the scene, already picturing themselves in the scenario. Danny could easily imagine wearing a strap-on and forcing it down Ashley's mouth. Just the thought of it made Danny tingle inside, so much so they gripped Ashley's hand harder and brushed their leg against hers.

"Mmm. Look at her suck that cock." Mistress Victoria said. "But her pussy is being completely unattended to. I think she needs to get fucked in this hole as well."

The audience cheered as the bearded man took off his shirt and dropped his pants to his ankles. He began stroking his thin but long penis to get it erect. Ashley found herself staring at his slender, tone frame, feeling more juice secrete out of her loins as he inserted his penis into Natasha from behind.

Natasha's eyes closed as she muted her sensual groans. Her legs and arms tightened in response to the pleasure she was feeling from behind as the bearded man's penis rammed inside her pussy. The added humiliation of the balded man's cock sliding against her tongue made it harder to hold back from cumming. She imagined how she might seem to Danny and Ashley and wondered how they would react. Danny might be less shocked but Ashley might be speechless. Natasha pictured Ashley staring at her in awe, stunned that Natasha would allow these men to do this to her and that thought increased Natasha's sense of empowerment. All of these people, the men, the audience, were here only because she consented and this gave her confidence that she hadn't felt before. As a psychology major, she understood anxiety and fear and found the psychological aspect of humiliation a challenge to sit with instead of avoiding it. In her opinion, by mastering public humiliation into a turn on was one of the best ways she could achieve mastery of her identity and independence.

Mistress Victoria circled the block as both men penetrated Natasha orally and vaginally. Always alert of the audience, Mistress Victoria noticed other men had left their seats and stood around the block, pulling their penises out and stroking them. Some men with dates had their partners stroking their cocks for them. Mistress Victoria waited for the bald man to pull his dick out and tap it against Natasha's face before saying, "Roll her on her back." While the two men helped turn Natasha over, making sure her hands were comfortably resting behind her as she lay down, Mistress Victoria gestured for Claire and a heterosexual couple standing nearby to come forward. "Help yourselves." Mistress Victoria said to the couple and then she whispered to Claire, "Get the wand."

Claire nodded and walked away while the couple, a man dressed in a grey business suit who looked to be in his 50's and a younger, brown haired woman wearing a white tube top dress, approached Natasha. The man grabbed onto Natasha's breasts and pinched her left nipple while his female partner knelt down beside Natasha to lick her right breast. While this was going on, the bald man inserted his cock back in Natasha's mouth while the bearded man returned to fucking her. Now that she was on her back, Natasha's body could relax more and enjoy the barrage of stimulation she felt from four different people. She no longer needed to thrust her hips as she let the man fucking her pussy do all of the work, grunting as the couple gripped her breasts in their hands. The pain shot from her nipples straight to her core as the female in the relationship opened her mouth to bite on Natasha's hard brown nipple, causing Natasha to squeal that was muffled by the dick she was giving oral pleasure to. She was grateful that her wrists were tied behind her back because she could take out her sexual frustration on her wrists by pulling them against the rope, using the pain to distract her from the pleasure. Just then, the man slapping her breast pinched onto the nipple and twisted it, hard enough to make her scream. Despite her cries in pain, Natasha smiled, giggling like a child riding a roller coaster.

Danny watched with wide eyes as Natasha lay there like a sexual buffet shared by four people, wincing as Natasha's breasts jiggled up and down from being slapped. Ashley's hand was over her mouth, she had to remind herself that Natasha agreed to this so she wouldn't feel too conflicted with watching a woman get degraded like this. Now Ashley understood what "Public Disgrace" was and had a feeling that Natasha was far from being done.

Just then, Claire returned from the side of the room and had a long white Hitachi Magic Wand in her hand, causing another applause from the people watching. "Oh that's just fucking cruel." Danny said with a grin.

Claire gestured for the bearded man to pull his dick out of Natasha and step aside. Claire set the wand to its lowest setting, 5,000 RPMs and Natasha winced once she heard the noise, knowing that she was about to be tested further in delaying her orgasm. As soon as she felt the vibrating rubber brush against her vulva, Natasha squealed and bucked her hips.

"You might wanna step back unless you want her to bite your dick off." Mistress Victoria said to the bald man, knowing that Natasha might bite down to restrain her body from losing complete control. The bald man chuckled as he stepped away from Natasha's mouth. As soon as he did, the cries Natasha made echoed throughout the room. Mistress Victoria laughed as she repeatedly slapped Natasha's face while Claire held the wand against her clit and vulva. "That's it scream like a fucking baby."

"OH!!! SHIT!!!" Natasha screamed, angry that she was not allowed to come against the vibrations that overwhelmed her entire nether region. By now, the slapping on her face and tits was a relief because it was almost impossible for her to ignore the feeling of her pussy drowning in its juices.

Claire lifted the wand and gestured for the bearded man to come forward, saying, "Stretch that pussy." She grabbed Natasha's legs and pushed them apart while the bearded man pulled her pussy lips open, exposing her pink labia minora. With her most sensitive area exposed, Claire brought the wand against Natasha's open pussy, bringing electric vibrations through her pussy and thighs. By now, Natasha's breasts shined under the bright lights as sweat covered them. Each slap from the couple caused some specks of water to fly in the air. As Claire tilted the wand up to bring more pressure on Natasha's clit, Natasha's voice rose an octave as she moaned, her eyes rolling in the back of her head. "OH GOD! YEAH YEAH!! OH SHIT!! OHMYGOD!!!"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Chronicles of Danny Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds