• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The River Ch. 02

The River Ch. 02

As I sat there for a moment before getting up and throwing more logs on the fire. Actually they were more like small trees at their size. The fire roared back to life as if someone turned up the heat. I looked over and you were still passed out from your intense orgasm. I had to admit to myself that though I normally didn't go for older women. Looking at your naked by had me rethinking this fact about myself. Your naked body lying there spread out on that bench truly a sight to see. It looked deliciously divine and despite the predicament you had me in, I couldn't wait to have more.

I moved a hand down as I felt my cock twitch as I looked at your body my lust for you beginning to build. I had retained a hard-on this entire time and it wasn't going down anytime soon. As I wrapped my hand around it and began to stroke softly I could feel the precum leaking out like a waterfall. My cock got stiff as the blood flowed in filling it to the max. Standing this close to the fire made my body actually begin to glisten with sweat, and my balls were hanging low, I had quite a nice dangle going.

Suddenly, I couldn't wait any longer your body so inviting as I felt myself making my way over to you. I knelt down between your legs, your pussy still glistening with juices. My hard thick cock head just inches from your pussy. The temptation to just slide it in nice and slow balls deep had been incredible. Though I resisted I leaned forward placing the tips of my fingers on your skin just above your breast and then ever so lightly running them downward. I stopped to circle your breasts working my way inward till I got to your nipples. I then rolled each one around in my fingers causing them to come to attention.

Continuing down your body I made criss cross movements over your stomach as I approached your waist. I could hear faint moans escaping from your mouth. I then continued down your upper thighs as I got to her knees I circled back going up your inner thighs. As I got to your pussy I used one hand to lightly run my fingers up and down your glistening lips. Then I spread your lips wide yet again and without hesitation dove in for seconds.

The taste of your sweet nectar even better the second time around. I moved ever closer sitting back on my calves as I am before you yet again. My cock wanted to yet couldn't get any harder as it was forced between my thighs. In my newly heightened excitement it felt massive between my legs. The precum flowing freely down my thighs felt amazing.

As I now ran the tip of my tongue lightly over your pussy lips I felt you begin to squirm. I moved my arms up under your thighs pulling your pussy closer to my lips and holding you in place I began to suck your lips into my mouth one at a time. Swirling my tongue around on each lip ever so lightly nibbling on each one as it escaped my mouth. I continued to do this over and over before moving up and flicking your clit again with my tongue. Your moans began to grow louder and I felt your hands grab my head, just as I sucked your clit into my mouth sucking hard as I moved my tongue over it.

At this moment I felt you push my head back and sit up I lost my balance falling backwards onto my butt. You quickly stood up and not saying a word quickly dropped to your knees grabbing hold of my stiff cock sinking it balls deep into your mouth in one shock. The sensation was truly amazing as I have never felt anyone take me balls deep on the first shot. I felt your tongue swirling around the base as you lifted your head up licking up all those juices that had leaked out of my cock. You stopped at the top with just the head in your mouth locking your teeth lightly onto the mushroom top you suck down hard on it. I felt your tongue trying to sink into the pee hole. The sensation truly mind blowing and I knew do to all the excitement I wouldn't last much longer if this continued. Just then you popped your head off still having a firm grip on my cock and stroking it up and down.

"You are one little sex freak aren't you? You did quite an amazing job going down on me, and then you went in for more. That amazing and shows me that you really enjoy pussy."

"Yes Ma'am."

"Hmmm... Yes Ma'am? I like the sound of that though I have never been called that before. Is that your submissive side or just manners?"

"I have a submissive side and that is how I was taught to speak to a domineering woman."

"Well, I do like to be in control, and I do like that Ma'am thing. So, you like to be submissive do you, well what do you like to be done to you?"

She continue to stroke my cock with a firm grip as she talked though smart enough to stay away from the tip which is the most sensitive area and I knew just a few strokes over it and I'd blow.

"I like the woman to be incomplete control over every aspect. If I don't do a good enough job or am disobedient in anyway I get punished however she sees fit."

"Interesting, is there anything specific that turns you on?"

I hesitated for a moment before I answered her as I was a little afraid of what she might do. But at this point I was stuck out here as she had all my clothes so I just went for it.

"I like to try new things and experience just about everything, but a have a special place for CBT (cock and ball torture) though I have never done too much other than some light trampling and getting kicked in the sack it still turns me on."

With that I saw a big grin cross her face and knew things were going to change now.

"Well, then maybe I should make you earn this orgasm. Though I do enjoy sucking cock, and well your cock is perfectly proportioned in size and girth as well as your balls are perfect size as well."

With that she sucked me deep again lightly running her teeth all the way down the length as I felt the tip of my cock push into the top of her throat. I wanted to blow my load right then and there, but I had visited enough mistresses at this point in my life that I knew how to fight this urge and hold out till I had permission. You held me balls deep in your mouth longer than anyone ever has in the past. Next you then slid your way back up the length and then again stopped to this time nibble a little roughly on the tip before popping in from your mouth.

The soft moans of utter excitement escaping my mouth the entire time. Then without warning you stood up pushed me back so I was now lying flat on my back. She pushed my legs apart towering over me for a moment. Then moving forward she placed a foot on my cock and pushing down forcing it into the ground as if putting out a cigarette.

"I am about to stuff this big cock of yours inside my pussy. Like you I love sex as well and though I know there are dominant woman out there who only enjoy torturing a man's junk and never using it. I would regret it if I never took the opportunity to use this perfect cock of yours. Though, you will not cum until I say, if you get close you will let me know, and if you cum or do anything outside of being told, I will make sure that my pussy is the last pussy your cock will ever have the joys of experiencing, understood?"

"Yes Ma'am."

She released my cock which any normal person probably would have lost their erection and sexual drive and excitement to continue. Though I am not normal all that did was drive me into an even deeper sexual bliss. I craved the feeling of having her slide down the length of my stiff member. Ultimately controlling the level of excitement and anticipation of what it would feel like to be balls deep inside her hot steaming pussy.

Moving up and hovering over me now placing a leg on either side of me she squatted down. The tip of my cock now just lightly brushing her pussy lips the electricity of the moment was amazing. Then without warning similar to the moment she took me in her mouth she just dropped like a bag of rocks. Plunging my cock roughly inside her pussy the feeling like nothing I had ever felt before. Slamming down on top of my balls and holding herself there taking in the feeling of being stuffed by my member.

"Ohhh... That is a fucking amazing feeling. If you haven't guessed by now with all my comments of your perfect cock, I say this because though I have had my fair share over the course of my life, yours truly is the biggest in length and girth that I have ever felt."

With that she now began to slide up and down at a steady pace going all the way up so just the head was inside and back down all the way. The pace perfectly timed and felt great, her hands on my chest to hold herself up every so often pushing back so she was sitting straight up and down. This went on for what seemed like 20 minutes. Then she stood and flipped around now going back down to ride me reverse cow girl this time. Her ass looked amazing from this view and I briefly wonder if I would get to experience that ass.

We had been doing this for about 45minutes I could feel our combined juices running down my balls now and then I felt her pace begin to pick up. Her moans were growing louder and her pussy began to spasm around my cock. On the verge of an orgasm I wondered if anyone had ever made her cum with their cock before or if this was another first for her.

"Ahhhhhh.... Holy Crapppp...."

Then she collapsed forward rolling off of me and standing up. I watched her move over to the bench yet instead of lying down she just bent over it.

"Get up and get over here and fuck me as hard and fast as you can."

"Yes Ma'am" The excitement and urgency could be heard in my voice and quickly I stood up I could see my cock shining and glistening with our juices. I got behind you placing the head at the top of your ass crack and sliding it downward, stopping briefly at your back door. Then continued on to your pussy, I first went past the opening rubbing the head all along your pussy lips for a little added tease.

I knew this might be grounds for punishment later, but it would be worth it. I had played both sides of the dominant thing before. Though I enjoy being submissive there are times when it's nice to put on my dominant pants and get a feel for the other side. I moved my cock back up put the tip at the opening and before she could saw a word drove it balls deep.

The moans where escaping her mouth more loudly now as I did as instructed ramming it in good and hard, in long fast strokes. My balls now making wet slapping sounds with every forward thrust which drove me completely insane. I felt her body and pussy convulse 2 more times as I continued to fuck her hard knowing that she had more orgasms.

"Ohh... I am getting close..." I moaned out to her.

She pushed back turning around and grabbing my cock as she sank to her knees taking me balls deep again. Then grabbing my ass she sucked her lips onto my cock like a suction cup and began to make me fuck her face. She pulled off briefly.

"Grab the back of my head and fuck my face and then I want you to cum in my throat."

"Yes Ma'am"

I had never had a dominant woman request this. It was something I loved to do when I had a good submissive woman. I quickly grabbed the back of her head and began to fuck her face. She had a good suction like grip on my cock and I knew it wasn't going to be much longer. I felt my balls begin to tingle and tighten up. I plunged my cock balls deep I could hear my balls slap into her chin.

"Ohhhhh.... Goodness... Here...it...comes..."

Then without warning the first shot exploded down her throat followed by 5 more good shots, my cock kept shooting a total of about 9 spurts before what was left just trickled out. She kept my cock in her mouth continuing to suck and clean it off as it went flaccid.

"That was fucking amazing. Let's go relax and enjoy the fire for a little while as we regain some energy. I only have one more thing in mind I want to try with you, if you continue to please me as you have so far then we will go inside and have a nice warm bed to sleep in."

"Yes Ma'am."

Glad to know I am on the right track to sleeping in a warm bed. We both made our way over to the other side of the fire. She handed me a beer as we sat down, or should I say I say down she sat on my lap. I think she just wanted to feel my cock some more.

The End

Chapter 3 Coming Soon!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The River Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 390 milliseconds