• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Anchoring Out

Anchoring Out

Chapter One

I had just completed a three day offshore passage and, while I needed to hit a marina and 'clean up my act' with their laundry and shower facilities, I also needed to wind down from the rigors of 72 hours of singlehanded ocean sailing. I'm still in pretty darn good shape but at fifty-five I'm starting to feel the effects of time.

As I past an anchorage that I had heard others talk about as having a nice beach, I noticed that even though it was the middle of summer, only one small – about 36' – trawler was anchored and a few small runabouts were pulled to the beach. The runabouts would probably be out of there by night fall as it was mid-week and I didn't mind being on the hook with one other boat overnight, if they were planning to stay.

The hailing port on the stern of LORRY'S OK was about 30 miles away so there was a good chance that they were out for more than the day. At 6 knots, an average cruising speed for a trawler, they would need to pull anchor soon if not intending a night passage.

The inhabitants of LORRY'S OK looked to be a fairly young couple so, not wanting to offend when I showered in the cockpit, I anchored with my bow facing LORRY'S stern. I paid little attention to the runabouts or their inhabitants but, realizing that at some point I may go the trawler route, I'm always checking them out.

It's not unusual for sailors to switch to trawlers when they get older and while that is hopefully a ways off, it will probably come someday. What is somewhat unusual is to see 'younger' owners of trawlers. With a cruise speed of less than 10 knots and closer to 6, trawlers seem pretty fast to ex-sailors but 'paint drying' slow to most 30 something's.

LORRY'S OK was what is known as a sundeck trawler, which means she – yes, I'm enough of a traditionalist to believe that all boats are she's - has an aft cabin that is full width and amazingly roomy for the boat's length. She had a RIB tied-up to the stern and two kayaks which were currently in use by her occupants. So much for LORRY'S OK.

Having set the hook, shut down the engine and activated the anchor alarm on the chart plotter, I proceeded to tidy up ALWAYS, my 31' rather traditional – I did say that I was a traditionalist – cutter. I'm the second owner of ALWAYS. The previous owner had her designed as traditional above the waterline and anything but below. While being light weight she's anything but lightly built with scantlings twice ABYC's standards. She was built to always take anything that could be thrown at her and 'ALWAYS' take on any go fast racing boat close to her length.

One true joy for any sailor is to watch the look on the crew of another boat when you beat them to a point. And, for those of you claiming 'not to race' I say baloney. With her tanbark sails, cutter rig and carbon fiber mast, painted to look wood, ALWAYS' crew gets to see that look often. But enough about sailing; this tale is about tail, not tale tails. Perhaps I'll tell of how I came to acquire ALWAYS in another tale but for now let it be known that I'm far from a 1% and could never have afforded to have her built.

ALWASYS has splash cloths around the cockpit that also provide some privacy. So, having tidied her up, I decided to take a nap in the cockpit, au-natural, until the day boaters departed so I could shower without offending. One by one I heard engines start and felt the gentle wake of the runabouts. After a lull of about 10 minutes I was about to get up to see if the last one had departed when I heard, "ahoy there, oh my gosh, I'm sorry". I looked up to see the embarrassed face of Robert.

"I'm sorry; let me put my shorts on."

"No, no, it's just that, well, Lorry suggested that we invite you for dinner and we were just waiting for the last of the others to leave. Please, it's ok; I'll just leave."

"Well, if you are offended, I'll get something on. Come aboard for a drink; it sounds like a great offer and I'll not let you rescind it."

"Really, I'm not offended and dinner won't be an hour yet."

"In that case, come aboard for that drink anyway."

Being that the law of the sea requires all sailboats of any capability to carry rum and gin, I offered Robert either and he went with a rum and coke while I had a gin and tonic.

I went back to my lounging position while Robert sat rather upright and we talk of the anchorage – he and Lorry came there whenever they could get away for a few days. As I suspected, their port was about a 5 hour cruise, each way. What I did not suspect was that they were liveaboards, but I would find out more about that later.

After about 10 minutes I observed that Robert was still sitting quite upright but that he seemed to be fixated on my penis. I asked if he was embarrassed by my lack of clothing and if so, I would gladly put something on.

His reply was not quite what I was expecting,

"No, it's fine. It's just, are you gay?"

Not having the slightest idea where he was coming from and getting the feeling that he was perhaps just somewhat naive, I replied, "No, but I can be AC/DC in threesomes".

Robert repeated the opening exclamation that he had made upon seeing me in the all together, "Oh my gosh", but he was already too far into my hospitality to offer to leave.

The truth be known, at 55, while various women and I had shared a bedroom with other couples, I had never even so much as touched another man's penis. I had only said it a as quick come back. More truth: lately I had been having a fantasy of engaging in a threesome with a younger couple; specifically, she would be sitting on my face and I would be sucking and tonguing her clitoris while he was taking her from behind. Somehow, a fat old (read that my age) thing and her fat old partner did not work into my fantasy.

I have always had an oral fixation and often, while being ridden a St. George, my mouth feels jealous of my dick. It's not unusual for me to finish a partner with my face.

Of course, poor Robert knew none of this.

Once again he surprised me though with, "I'm not either"

"No Robert, I didn't think so, given that, from what I can see, Lorry looks pretty darn good in her two piece."

That was all it took for Robert to open up.

"Josh and I would check out the porn sites on the internet and talk about what it would be like to have sex with a girl or eat her, or get a blow job. We would play with ourselves while checking out the sites and one day Josh suggested that we could do those things to each other. I told him that I was not a queer. Josh said that he was not either but that we could practice for when we got dates."

For the next 10 or so minutes Robert described his sex life as a young teenager. While I was right about Robert being naïve, it seemed that as a geeky, teenage boy, he had engaged in most of the sex acts that two males can with each other. In his case it was with only one close friend – Josh.

Without realizing it, I was absently playing with myself while Robert was describing his teenage years and was about half way hard. When Robert stopped talking in mid-sentence I looked up to see him, once again, focusing on my dick.

"I'm sorry Robert; I guess your story about being a teenager got me carried away."

With his eyes still bearing on my dick he said. "I'm not gay and Lorry knows all about Josh and I've not touched another man since Josh died in our senior year of high school. So, I have nothing to hide"

"No Robert, as I said, I'm not either. Would you like to touch it?"

I'm not sure what made me say that but it just seemed to come out. Without another word from either of us, he reached over and ever so lightly stroked me. This had gone on for less than 60 seconds when we heard Lorry yell that dinner would be ready in 15 minutes. Robert froze with his hand still around my dick and a look that said he had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

"Hey fella, that felt wonderful and I can understand how you and Josh could have fantasized that it was a girl doing it. Get over and help Lorry finish up while I shower. What's for dinner?"

Still in a bit of a daze, Robert told me and proceeded to get into his dingy. His parting words were. "Thank you".

I showered and shaved, pulled on pair of gym shorts and shirt, grabbed a bottle of wine to go with the pasta and headed over to Lorry's OK.

My big surprise was when I arrived aboard Lorry's OK. You see, Lorry greeted me with this wonderful sweet look and a big hug, as though she had known me for years. Was this Lorry's ok?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Anchoring Out

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 268 milliseconds