• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Captain Nate

Captain Nate

I was a young man, age of 19, sent straight to the Afghanistan war with the army to fight for our country. Met a dark skinned, dark hair, dark eyed, middle aged sexy beast. He went by Nate Rodriguel. As usual all the crew wore the same tan uniform with dark grey boots, laced in black, tied ever so neatly; something about how Nate wore his uniform caused me to get hard as he walked by. It was snug around his pelvis revealing his perfect round tush as he crouched down to pick something up, occasionally getting a lucky glance at the outline of his flaccid member; his smell was divine, a mix of musk with a hint of cinnamon.

As for me I am an average white male hazel eyes, lightly tanned skin, and brown hair; my name is James, Jameson McApple. Having several female lovers in high school I kept finding myself more attracted to male attributes; how masculine, beastly, and assertive they are. Came out of the closet just before graduation, happily my parents accepted my life choice and were very supportive of me. In turn they were not very stoked I was joining the army just out of high school, I told them I felt as if I had no purpose in the adult life; the 'real world'. They understood, hugged my mother before hopping on the bus heading to the base. She hasn't bawled that hard since my grandmother passed three years ago. Couple months in training and had already been sent out to war.

It wasn't pretty in Afghanistan, death was everywhere. Adults, children, and animal bodies lying in piles. Started having reoccurring nightmares about the surroundings, only thing that lightened my day was seeing our Co-Captain, Nate. Always a friendly guy, not so hard up as the main captain but then again he didn't hold alot of responsibility.

Having no privacy in the showers were very interesting, I enjoyed seeing Nate's member as he stroked himself clean with his bar of soap. Watching his skilled fingers scrub his buzz cut, bending down to wash the sweat from his feet. A real site to see.

Couple months passed, nightmares began to fade, I was getting used to the cruelty on the streets. Stepped in the showers one night to clean blood off my neck, noticing it was empty I started to day dream about that hunk of meat, Nate. I starting growing hard just as someone walked into the showers, I tried to hide my erection against the wall. Focusing on getting soft, someone started the water right next to me I looked over to see a naked Nate. Sighing heavily I knew this erection would only grow harder with him near, so close I could smell his sweet musk.

Washing himself in the normal routine stroking his length with his bar of soap leaving behind a semi-hard soapy cock; grabbing shampoo to scrub his brown hair, I watched his fingers as he started from his temples and worked his fingers back to his neck. My heart skipped a beat while looking away fast, he's caught my eyes looking at him. I started to blush and rinse off my soap in a hurry; he looked my way with a smirk, holding his soap bar toward me, and said "Little help with my back?". Timidly I grabbed his soap, trying to hide my hardness, and started to stroke his back going fast at first trying to get back to my stall but he insisted that I do not rush. Nate noted that I could go down further if I wanted, I slowed my pace as directed. Calmly I ran the bar of soap over each outline of his muscular shoulder blades then down the middle of his back, I let the soap run over his round rump, cautiously, to see how he would react. I was pleased to hear his moan of pleasure as he asked me to use my bare hand instead of the bar. Quickly I dropped the bar onto the floor not even thinking twice, Hearing him giggle a little at my excitement I acted as if it was on purpose and bent down to grab it while noting it was slippery. After laying the bar of soap on its holder he swiftly grabbed my erection asking if I wanted to fuck him, I reluctantly shook my head and said "Yes".

Not even a moment to spare he became erect, revealing his cut 8 inches, trying not to ogle I asked if he liked it dry or wet. He answered "dry and rough" as he was starting to bend over giving me a clear view of his tight ass. The shower still running, wetting down both of us drenching my length with water allowed me to glide right into him. Moans of pleasure came from my mouth and his as I felt every tight ridge of him around my cock, I stayed deep inside of him for a couple moments trying to keep my legs from shaking; I have been wanting, craving him for so long it almost felt like a dream. Quickly being woken out of my dream state by his voice practically begging for more, I gave him what he asked. Ramming my full length in and out of his ass while he stroked his cock; going from tip to base in swift quick motion as we both moan from the pleasure. Noticing I was building to fast, I slowed my pace and reached for his cock. Stroking him hard but slow as my thickness went deep into him, keeping the pace until there were load moans from him and I had his cum in my hand.

Enjoying his release turned me on even more, needing to cum so badly I place both of my hands tightly on his waist pulling and pushing him to build a fast pace. Pumping so hard and fast my ball began to ache for release, one final stroke and a wall shaking moan, my sperm was deep inside of Nate. Both of us panting loudly, I pulled my member out slowly enjoying the sight of my cum dripping from his tight ass.

While washing each other gently I timidly told him how badly I've been wanting him, Nate let me know that he noticed when my eyes were looking at him and bent over next to me for that reason. We became friends and fuck buddies until I got shot in the abdomen, being sent home from war. I was sent a letter two weeks after I returned home with a list of names of who died in the shoot out that I got injured in. I let my eyes scroll through the list, middle of the page in black ink, with honor Nate Rodriguel had passed away.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Captain Nate

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 592 milliseconds