• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Heather and Bryan's New Life Ch. 03

Heather and Bryan's New Life Ch. 03

12

Just in time for the holidays (I hope) a new Heather and Bryan story. Please enjoy! ~~BrettJ

*

For the first time since they were both children, Heather Adamson and her brother were having a fight. It wasn't just a small fight either -- this one was a major disagreement, with yelling and cursing and tears on Heather's part. She couldn't understand why her beloved brother was being so pigheaded. Bryan was often the most reasonable of men, that was one of the reasons she had fallen in love with him in the first place.

"He's our father Bryan and you two used to be close," Heather argued her point again, although she knew it was in vain. When Bryan made up his mind, he was not easily dissuaded and no amount of persuasion could budge him. Even offers of various little sex acts had not made him reconsider -- and there was no one that Bryan loved to fuck more than his sister.

"He's a cheating prick who snuck around on mom," Bryan said, his jaw clenched so tight that he might almost break his teeth.

"Your mother isn't angry at him anymore, you know that," Racquel said as she entered the room. She had topped Heather's offers of fun sex, knowing her husband could be tempted. She had a few girlfriends she might be willing to put on the sacrificial altar if need be, yet Bryan remained firm in his resolution.

"Mom isn't angry because she landed on her feet," Bryan argued. He loved his wife and his sister. He loved them as individuals and as his best girls. Things were never better in his life, yet he felt betrayed by his father. His dad had cheated on his mom with another, younger woman and, Bryan thought, left their mom high and dry. He knew, in part, that wasn't totally true, but he wasn't ready to forgive. Not just yet. "If your mom hadn't been there to pick up the pieces ..."

"Which she was," Racquel sighed. One of the weirder parts of an already-weird family was the newest little wrinkle. After Racquel had hooked up with her sister-in-law and her own family, Bryan's mom had met -- and really got into -- Racquel's own mom. Ingrid and Brigit had fallen hard for each other and were living together, along with Racquel's gorgeous sister, Carrie. They all laughingly called themselves "Bryan's Babes" or referred to themselves as his "harem". Including a few other friends of Heather's, Bryan had constant sex and more threesomes than one man would ever have expected to experience in a lifetime. Sexual satisfaction was guaranteed -- yet he could still not let go of his indignation over his father's betrayal.

"I'm going Bryan, he asked us to visit and it's been long enough since I've seen him," Heather said as she stamped a stiletto-clad foot on the ground. "He wants to see me and I'm going. Alexus says his new wife is a lovely young woman and that Daddy is happy. Racquel honey, are you coming with me?"

Racquel looked at her handsome young husband and saw that he was visibly upset and shaken by all of this. She had planned to be a supportive sister-in-law, but she declined. "I have to stick with him, even if I don't agree with him," she sighed. "I married him for better or for worse," she said and tried to manage a weak grin. "Call Alexus and take her along, I'll do -- something -- to snap him out of this funk." She kissed Heather's lips with as much passion as familial affection. "Have a good time and hopefully when you get back, things will go back to normal -- well, our version of normal," she laughed as Heather walked out the front door.

"YOU are being a monumental ass," Racquel said to Bryan and left the room. While she was going to placate him in a little while, she decided that it wouldn't hurt him to stew for a little while. Every so often, it worked to her benefit that she was the older one of the couple. This would be one of those times. She would let Bryan stew in his own juices for a while and then, she would be the dutiful and loving wife.

"Bryan's that pissed off at George, is he?" Alexus said as she got into the new car beside her niece. Heather and Bryan had invested in a new car after his marriage to Racquel. "Wow, even your mom isn't that ticked," she said as she slid in and let her skirt ride up. As ever, she wore a skirt short enough to show miles of leg. She tossed her strawberry-blonde head about to tousle her hair loosely and smiled at her niece. She and Heather were as thick as thieves and had shared a number of adventures since that wonderful "first time".

"Yes, but he was always closer to mom and I was Daddy's girl," Heather sighed as she gunned the engine. "Don't get me wrong, what Daddy did was wrong, but it's all in the past. Mom's happy and certainly Bryan can't go casting any stones about right or wrong -- not with what we're doing," she said to her companion. "He just needs to accept the fact that we don't have a conventional family and we all seem to be motivated by sex, Daddy included," she rationalized.

"Does your father know anything about ...?"

"Our crazy arrangement?" Heather giggled sweetly as the car moved speedily down the highway. "God, no. Daddy and mom might have been swingers, but I don't think he'd condone incest. Mom was always the free thinker in our family, despite outward appearances," Heather explained.

"That's too bad," Alexus sighed and kissed her niece on the cheek. "I'd love to fuck my brother, even just once. Your mom told me he has a pretty nice-sized cock," she said. She remembered the emotion that had invoked in her, leading she and Brigit to have a rather intimate encounter that had lasted for several hours.

"I'd fuck Daddy too, I know he's a good lover," Heather commented. Her mother had been equally candid with her and in similar ways. "Mom even thinks he has a secret little thing for me, although I don't know why she thinks that. He's certainly never indicated any desire for me in the past that I could see," she told her aunt.

When Heather met her dad's new wife, she could see why her mom had those thoughts. Barbara Adamson looked a lot like Heather; they were both petite redheads, although Barbara's hair color was closer to Alexus'. They seemed to have similar personalities and both had favored short, pink outfits that showed nice legs and cleavage. For some reason, George was oblivious to it, but his sister caught on in a New York minute. Looking at Barbara, she was fairly sure the wife had now clued in as well.

Barbara turned out to be a wonderful cook, a fine hostess and fun to be around. Heather liked her immediately, as did Alexus. The three women spent most of the afternoon chatting so much that George got a bit bored and went to the den to watch football. When he was gone, Alexus and Barbara both started to laugh.

"What?" Heather wanted to know.

"I've often wondered what attracted your father to me, why he married me," Barbara commented as she looked at Heather. "Now, I know."

"I'm not getting it," Heather said, eliciting peals of laughter from her aunt.

"Your father married Barbara because she reminds him of you," Alexus explained. Heather shook her head "no", but Barbara shook her head "yes". Then Heather understood -- this is what her mom had been talking about.

"Oh God, I'm so, SO sorry," Heather apologized. "You must be totally freaked out; you're married to a man who ..."

Barbara stopped her. "I'm not freaked out, I'm amused. I married an older man, so I have my own Daddy issues. Besides, I can't fault him -- he has excellent taste," Barbara winked and put her hand on Heather's bare knee.

"Ooh, I like where this is heading," Alexus giggled.

"Where is this heading?" Heather asked.

There was a jovial little smile curling at the end of Barbara's mouth. "Is she always this clueless?" Barbara asked of her "stepdaughter", who happened to be all of 4 years younger than herself.

"Normally, no," Alexus winked at her new sister-in-law. "Normally, she picks up on the tiniest little things."

"How would you know?" Barbara asked, playing a game of cat and mouse.

"Oh, I have intimate knowledge," Alexus said, going along with the game.

"Why do I feel as if I'm the only one not involved in this game?" Heather asked. As if to clue her in, Barbara got up out of her chair and went to sit beside Heather on the couch. Before Heather had the chance to say yet another word, Barbara put her arms around the other girl's neck and kissed her on the lips. "Oh, now I see," Heather sighed as Barbara broke the kiss. "Barbara is one of us," she smiled at Alexus.

"I sort of figured that out early on," Alexus laughed. "I just waited to see how long it would take you to clue in."

"My friends call me Babs or Barbie," the young woman smiled. "Your father will be in the den for hours, probably until dinner. It's only a bit after 3 now. Would you like to go for a swim or have a little fun upstairs?" She winked.

"Upstairs, definitely," Alexus smiled with Heather in total agreement. Three little spitfires ran up the stairs, intent on debauching themselves for a while. Heather was thrilled to have a new playmate and equally thrilled to be sharing her with her favorite relative, next to Bryan, of course. She found Babs to be the sexiest little piece she had seen in a long time, and it wasn't just her resemblance to Heather herself. She loved Babs' cupcake tits, perfect ass and sweet, freckled face. Heather couldn't wait to see the young woman between her legs, possibly while being fucked by Alexus and a strap-on. Babs obviously had clued in to her Daddy's behaviors fast; she also knew that George was in another world while watching sports. She made a little show of getting nude, some for Alexus, but mostly for Babs who had not seen her naked before. As ever, Heather wore decadent lingerie designed to entice. Even if just in a casual top and jeans, her lingerie was always top-drawer. Babs licked her lips and came over to Heather. "We are going to be the best of fuckbuddies," she said and slid her tongue deep into Heather's mouth. All the while this was going on; Alexus was getting undressed as fast as she could manage. She had wanted to fuck Barbie from the first time she had met her brother's new toy.

"Fuck, what hot bitches," Alexus said as the two younger women embraced her. With peals of laughter, they fell to the bed, red tendrils falling everywhere. Kisses rained down on soft skin and lingerie was peeled away, with high heels remaining. Heather straddled Babs' face while Alexus got her burning cunt and devoured it. While Heather kept bare, Barbie kept a red tuft above her prominent, pink lips, Alexus noticed. Her tongue went in deep for as much of Barbie's juice as she could glom on to, while Babs showed gorgeous little Heather that this could not possibly be her first time with a girl. Heather was thrilled to add yet another new member to her depraved little clan and thought what an absolute moron her brother had been to skip out on this trip. As soon as she could swing it, Heather was bringing Babs home for a visit, to introduce her to the others. The thought of this petite beauty and Racquel got Heather's kitty purring loudly.

"Do you like toys?" Alexus asked, wanting to kick things up a notch. When Barbie murmured that she did, Alexus retrieved her purse. As she often did on escapades with Heather, she had come prepared. She attached a strap-on to her waist. Once securely fastened, she started to screw her new relative with vigor. Alexus thought that her friend Brandi would love this little slut and decided she would have a lingerie party soon and invite the newest member of the family. There would certainly be enough attendees and she doubted that anyone would go away unhappy. Barbie sure seemed to like chowing down on Heather's cunt, not that anyone could blame her. Heather was the sweetest piece of ass that any woman or man could ever have hoped to bed -- although Barbie was keen competition. Luckily for the three of them, this wasn't a competition of any sort.

The trio fell apart for a while, with Barbara panting and gasping. "Oh wow," she laughed. "I'm going to love family reunions, I can tell," she told the others.

"Yeah, we have our good times," Alexus commented. "You should see her brother ..." and realized she had inadvertently let the cat out of the bag. She was so used to the cavalier attitude of everyone else; she had forgotten that Barbie was not yet privy to the goings-on. She shrugged and Heather let out a nervous snicker. "You might as well clue her in," Alexus said, so Heather gave her the back story.

"Wow, so this is the family I married into?" Barbara grinned. "Lucky me."

"Not right now, sorry," Heather said sheepishly. "Bryan would love you to pieces, I know it, but he's so pissed at Daddy right now. He'll come around, he can't stay mad at me -- and his wife is working her magic as we speak -- but I don't think we should rock the boat just yet," she told Babs.

"Yeah, and I shouldn't really think about cheating on George," Barbara said and held out her hands to hug the two women. "This is just a diversion, your Dad knows I like girls. He's cool with it, he just doesn't have to know about us," she concluded. The other two whole-heartedly agreed and snuggled up.

"Is anyone tired?" Babs said to Heather and then, to Alexus. Both women shook their heads so Barbara got out some oils, toys and a few other things. "I still think that we have a bit more time," she told the lovely girls. "We can have some more sexy fun until it's nearly time for dinner."

"You won't hear any objections from me about that," Heather grinned and Alexus smiled in agreement. "You're fun to be with; you'll fit in this nutty family of ours quite well."

"Hey!" Alexus piped up in mock protest. "Watch who you're calling nutty, young lady."

"Okay, okay," Heather laughed. "How about kooky?"

"Yeah, that works," Alexus snickered and the three of them fell back into each other's arms. Barbara had the most beautiful touch, both of her new lovers agreed with that sentiment. The two redheads enjoyed the sweet and loving touches of the third. Indeed, they looked very much like a family, a loving family, with strong emphasis on the "loving". There wasn't one thing that Alexus or Heather suggested that Barbara didn't seem willing to enjoy. Heather, in particular, found Babs a very willing, giving and attentive partner. She could easily see why her Daddy had become smitten with the younger beauty. Hell, if her mom had left her Dad for Babs, Heather could have understood it. She was just adorable beyond her years. Not only that, despite having the sweet look of an angel, she was a sexually voracious little bitch.

"Okay, I'm officially fucked out," Heather groaned as she flopped back on the comfortable bed. Seeing a disbelieving look from Alexus followed by Babs, she added the words "For now." They both joined her in raucous laughter and got dressed. When they reached downstairs, it was just in time for all of them to greet George, who was just leaving his den. Heather looked at her dad and the thought still lingered -- once, just once, she wouldn't have minded sleeping with him, just to see.

As they started preparing for dinner, Babs cornered her. "I think we should formulate a plan," she said to the slightly-younger woman. "You'll never know until you try." At first, Heather was vague as to Barbara's meaning and then, it hit her. Barbara was going to help her with some kind of scheme so that she could finally make her dream of fucking her father a reality!

After dinner, there was yet another game on the television, so George retreated back to his den. Normally, Heather might have been a bit annoyed, as her dad was ignoring both his daughter and sister. However, this also gave her a chance to scheme with Babs.

"How are we ever going to pull this off?" Heather asked incredulously. "Daddy sure won't have sex with me willingly, I know that," she sighed heavily.

"No, he's going to think that you're me," Babs told her. Both Heather and Alexus stared at her.

"We look alike, but not that much alike," Heather argued. "It will never work."

"It might," Barbara told both women. "We have similar builds and your father likes sex with the lights off. If you wear one of my teddies and wear your hair up and sneak in after he's asleep, we might be able to get away with it. It's a risk, but are you willing to take it?"

Heather looked at Alexus and her aunt encouraged her with a smile. "Yeah, I guess so," she grinned sheepishly. "What's life without a little adventure?"

"Good girl," Babs smiled. "You keep George company and I'll bunk with Alexus. We'll try to think of something to do," she smiled at her sister-in-law. The girls all broke into a fit of the giggles immediately after that. Heather found Babs irresistible and was almost jealous of Alexus for getting to spend the night alone with her. Her only recourse was the thought that she would be spending several more evenings in Babs' company and didn't doubt that virtually all of them would be as erotic as this afternoon had proven to be.

It was almost midnight by the time Barbara let Heather know she felt George was asleep soundly enough for their scheme to work. She had brought a pink and very sexy little teddy for Heather to wear, with sexy black mules as an accessory. "Your dad bought them for me and he loves them," Barbara smiled. She herself was wearing a white body stocking while Alexus was in a negligee. It the plan had fallen through, Heather wouldn't have minded staying put. Her companions urged her to move forward, so she took a deep breath and moved a few doors down the hall to her sleeping Daddy. She opened the door and expected to her him snoring -- she knew he snored, but not tonight. He looked massive alone in the big bed. She got in beside him and was a bit surprised to see he was naked and, oh God!, he had a nice-sized cock. She stroked it for a few minutes and George started to stir. He went to say something, but she shushed him and then, she worked her magic on his cock. Months of sex with her handsome brother had made her an expert and she took him all the way down. From George's groans, she must have been doing a good job and she hoped he didn't notice a change in style from the way Babs did it. They had only been able to exchange a few suggestions, Babs had told her that George liked his blowjobs slow and a little wet, even noisy. Heather made sure to incorporate all of those suggestions into her movements. Once she got a nice rhythm started, she remembered another of Babs' ideas and swung around. Apparently, Daddy liked to give and he got a thrill out of turning on his sweet little wifey. Christ, what a lucky little slut Babs was -- Daddy really knew his way around a girl's pussy. Again, she hoped that he was just out of it enough not to notice the differences.

Heather had to bite her lip to stop from talking. Barbara had told her that she didn't talk much in bed, so she used that to her advantage. Daddy was making her cum, so she did moan and sigh and make noise, but only to the minimum. If her Daddy was half as good a fuck as he was at oral, she would just about lose her mind.

Babs had told Heather that her Daddy liked it when she got aggressive, so that worked in her favor. She got on top of her father and let her pussy slide down, down and around his cock. It felt good in her pussy, not as good as Bryan's, but nice, thick and hot. She braced her hands against his broad chest and fucked him. Her only regret was not being able to look at his eyes and look him in the face as she fucked him bareback. She loved her Daddy, but if this was the concession she had to make, she would live with it. His hands had managed to remove her lingerie and she was nude as she fucked him. The darkness was shielding most of her, Heather just hoped it was enough. Never, ever, would she have wanted to give up this experience, she had no regrets at her little deception. Making love to her father was worth the sacrifice and her entire body responded at that thought. She screamed out her own orgasm and George followed suit. To her astonishment, a minute or so later, her father was sound asleep and this time, he was snoring loudly. She padded out of his bedroom and back to the guest room to join the girls. As expected, they were having a jolly old time.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Heather and Bryan's New Life Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 164 milliseconds