• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Archaeologist's Dig Pt. 02

The Archaeologist's Dig Pt. 02

*Author's Note:

Thank you all for your kind comments! It gave me such a thrill to hear my story is being enjoyed! Sorry for such a delay in the second story; I had lost my internet connection for a good month and a half. Here is part 2, part 3 will be released soon, but part 4 won't be until after the new year, so I will make sure the next part has got all those juicy bits I'm making you all wait so long for. I have also tried to space up the paragraphs a little better, as requested. Hope you enjoy further!*

Orion's Nebula was, suitably, the highest point in the mansion. A long, mahogany staircase which started near the doors to the main library spiraled upwards, passing the door to the attic -- the initial peak of the mansion -- and ended in a beautifully crafted oak door, similar to the ones leading into The Orbit Room, but much smaller, and with the letters "NT" carved boldly into it. It was the first time Arianna had ever been told to go to the Doctor's office in person, and with each step, the clicking of her kitten heels seemed to reverberate ten times louder than usual around the otherwise silent building. Reaching the doors, she took a big breath, and knocked weakly.

"Enter," she heard from inside.

Her knees wobbled again, but this time in fear and anticipation rather than admiration. She slowly pushed the door open and walked inside.

Momentarily, Arianna was stunned.

The room was even more incredible than she had imagined; with a diamond chandelier hanging from an extremely high ceiling, silver and gold designs etched into the woodwork on the walls, full length bookshelves and diagrams lining the outskirts of the room, and, behind an elaborately carved desk on the far end of the room, a massive stained glass window.

The thing that caught Arianna's eye the most about the window, was that at the center of it, in large, red, capital letters, were the Latin words "TOTALIS DOMINATUS", which, through her studies, Arianna understood to literally read: "TOTAL DOMINATION."

The Doctor himself was sat behind the desk, with his piercing, deep blue eyes focused on his screen. His elbows were planted on the desk and at the end of his arms, his fingers met in a triangle, which pressed against his lower lip. Overall, Dr. Tarrant looked as serious and concentrated as ever.

As quietly as she could, Arianna closed the door behind her, and stood motionless, waiting for her order. It came.

"Sit," said the Doctor, in one sharp, cold syllable.

Arianna moved to the large wooden chair and perched on the end. She could feel her neck beating with her pulse. With his eyes still stuck on the screen, Dr. Tarrant began to speak.

"Do you know why I brought you here, Arianna?"

Dr. Gold shook her head, and then realized that the Doctor couldn't see her, so quietly, she mumbled.

"No."

Suddenly, Nathan turned his head, stood straight up, and stared at her. She felt her heart stop, even jumping back slightly in surprise.

"What did you say, girl?" Nathan boomed, looming over her.

Arianna squeaked, more scared than she had ever been in her life before.

"N-no Sir."

Arianna dared not even breathe, and the silence in the room was deafening. Then, for the first time ever, Arianna saw Dr. Tarrant smile. It wasn't a warm smile, or a cold smile. It was a triumphant smile.

He seemed to relax, and then slowly, almost gently, he reached out to his desktop screen and turned it.

Arianna coughed, having held her breath for so long, and now being presented with one of the most shocking things she had ever seen.

It was security camera footage; footage from all over the entire mansion and, in one of the small boxes, Arianna saw herself in the laundry room with her hand under her skirt.

She then felt heat fill the room as if she were back near that steamy boiler again, except this time she realized it was the blood rushing to her cheeks, as they turned bright red.

The two of them sat in an awkward silence, which was only made more awkward by the fact that Arianna knew she was the only one who felt that way; the Doctor was calm and collect.

Eventually, he opened his mouth, and spoke in almost a purr.

"Unacceptable, Arianna. I'm disappointed."

Automatically, Arianna felt her head drop. She stared at her pointed black shoes, watching them blur out until they were unrecognizable through the tears.

Arianna tried to muster something to say as the tense silence in the room started burning her ears, and almost slapped herself when she heard her voice echo around the room.

"I'm sorry."

She felt her world was falling apart in front of her face. She was going to lose her job, her chance at success, but the thing that hurt the most knew she'd failed her idol, and was only ever going to see him again on the T.V. or in pictures.

"Stop crying," the Doctor said coldly.

Arianna quickly wiped her eyes on the back of her hand, looking down to see the streaks of mascara on her golden skin and feeling it lightly sting her eyes, along with her tears and her humiliation.

Dr. Tarrant walked around his desk, then leaned against it and folded his arms, staring at the emotional female in front of him.

"Tell me, do you wish to keep your job?"

Arianna raised her teary eyes, and nodded rapidly.

"Yes, Doctor, so badly."

Nathan stared at her for a second, before speaking once more, and Arianna's brows furrowed slightly in confusion, thinking she heard a slightly amused tone in the Doctor's voice.

"Are you willing to work for redemption?"

She nodded again, but slowly and carefully replied.

"Yes..."

Then, to Arianna's surprise, she heard Nathan Tarrant say something that shocked her to the very core.

"Then bend over, girl."

Her eyes widened.

"W-what?"

The Doctor sighed.

"You heard me. Bend over."

Arianna Gold stood rigid, staring at her mentor with the deepest level of confusion she had ever felt. She could also feel her jugular beating out of her throat as her pulse sped up even further.

In a second, Arianna squealed as Dr. Tarrant stretched out his arm and gripped her on the back of her head, moving slightly to the side as he quickly pulled it down to the table, forcing her to bend as he pressed her cheek against the cold, hard wood.

A flood of fear filled her and she felt her eyes well up with tears again, but this time in shock, confusion, and although she didn't admit it to herself - she was also slightly turned on.

The Doctor leaned down as Arianna noticed he was a lot stronger than he looked, and brought his face close to hers.

"Answer me again, and this time with the truth. Will you or will you not work for your redemption?"

She gulped, feeling the tears streaming down her cheeks and onto the wood. Arianna's mind was screaming with questions and a huge mix of emotions, and as she went to tell the man that she was disgusted, that she quit, that she was going to file a police report about harassment, all Arianna heard come out of her lips was a dull, almost robotic.

"Yes."

Her eyes widened as, for the first time, Nathan Tarrant allowed his assistant to see his smirk, and she suddenly felt her stomach sink with the sight of it.

"That's 'yes Sir' to you, now. Understand?"

She felt herself nod, and as Dr. Tarrant raised his eyebrows, she sullenly added,

"Yes, Sir."

Arianna's mind was blank. She had no idea what she was doing or saying.

"Ahh," Nathan purred again, "you're getting the hang of it. Good."

For a split second, Arianna felt herself relax, then quickly realized she had done so too soon.

In a flash, Nathan brought his hand down quickly on her rear, and although the fabric of her pencil skirt blocked direct contact, it was stretched tight over her firm ass, so she felt the sting instantly. She let out a loud cry of agony and shock.

"Why?!" Her voice echoed around the large, ornate room. "I did as you asked!"

Nathan released his grip on her hair. He placed his hand on her rear again, stroking it gently, almost soothingly, before walking around his desk once more, and allowing his assistant to look at him.

"Yes, exactly. You did as I asked, and you were rewarded."

Arianna lifted herself up off the desk, placing her palms flat on it as she leaned over and stared at her mentor with teary eyes and frustration written all over her face. Her usually sleek hair had an obvious, messy kink in it from where the Doctor's grip had been.

"Rewarded? Pain is no reward. That was just..."

She gulped, furrowing her brows in order to try to find the word she was looking for. She raised her eyes to Nathan once more, having found it.

"Cruelty."

Nathan Tarrant let out a chuckle, and sat back down in his chair. He reclined, spending a few moments observing the female.

She was a mess -- hair tangled, mascara running, lipstick smudged, and clothes in disarray. She looked beautiful.

"You'll learn to love it, my girl."

Arianna felt herself heat up. She opened her mouth, and her words came out in a bark.

"No I certainly will not!"

Dr. Tarrant bolted upright again, grabbing Arianna's jaw tightly as he yanked her toward him.

"Ever speak to me in that tone again and you'll know the true meaning of pain."

He let her go as suddenly as he had taken hold of her, and she immediately retreated backward like a cowering animal, a slight whimper sounding from behind her tightened lips.

The two of them stared at each other for a while.

"Yes Sir."

Nathan smirked. It was time to introduce his girl to The Quarters.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Archaeologist's Dig Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds