• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Strawberry Hole

Strawberry Hole

"Sh...sh..." I whispered into her ear, holding her close. She was trembling, shaking and whimpering a little. She'd lost her mind a bit. From anal virgin to eager ass toy begging for more in just the last 2 hours. Her body's sensations had peaked and slightly broken her thoughts.

Her whimpers resolved into a chant: "I love you, I love you, I love you..." over and over. She was mine now, always would be. While reaching into her body I'd reached deeper into her mind and heart than she'd ever known, or thought possible. Beautiful tears of joy and shock formed at the corners of her eyes. She'd been reaching her hand back, pulling my hips toward her as my shaft scrapped the length of her colon. Her sphincter, which was really mine now as much as it was hers, was clenching on me. Her strawberry blonde, or light red, depending how the light hit it, hair was partly matted against her face with sweat. Her pretty face at peace as her lungs trembled as they breathed. A pretty face, but not beautiful, but also not less appealing for not being beautiful. I could ask her to do anything, and she'd do it.

I suspected not just now in the state of ecstasy she was melted into, but wide awake, sober and at any time after this, she'll give me anything I want. Everything I want. In the deep recesses of my heart I was smiling widely. Not just because this woman's hot body was now mine to enjoy, but because in truth I cherished her, longed to be near her when I was not, and in the secret parts of me, the parts I share with no one, almost not even myself or God, I was hers. Completely.

I coated my devotion in possessing her. Owning her gave me a sort of emotional distance, feeling of control. I'm not sure if it was my distrust of her, or a distrust in myself that made me seal myself off in the guise of total domination. Either way, she was mine now. If I told her to bash her brains out on the floor, she'd do it with a smile. To slit her wrists, she'd find and razor and cut. Anything I wanted her to do, she'd do, anything I wanted to have, she'd eagerly give. Made me feel almost like I could relax and love her. But truly, made me glad I could relax and selfishly fuck and use her.

I slid my cock from her ass, her forehead furrowed. She felt best full of me. Changing position, I put a knee on each of her shoulders, and above her turned her mouth to face me. I spit in the face. It landed on her check and nose. She smiled, and used her fingers to wipe it toward her mouth and licked my saliva from her fingers.

I adore women. And I rejoice in their eager drive to please me. My cock head at her lips, I started to pee. I wanted to assfuck this while it had a belly full of my piss. I simply said "swallow," and she did. My hot new toilet. She figured out how to swallow while her mouth filled, and then swallow again so she could take all of it. I like a woman who can figure out how to fill her role, fulfill her purpose. I finished and slapped her across the face. She cooed. What a good girl.

I moved behind her again, lined my cock up with her shithole, and began to push. While I sank into her her body tensed, but ass relaxed, welcomed me. I whispered in her ear again, "does it hurt?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No."

"Do you want me to keep going."

"Yes, please. Yes."

And she started her chant again as I began sawing in and out of her backside. "I love you, I love you, I love you, I'm yours, I love you, I'm yours..."

I put a hand on her piss filled belly, and another on her beautiful hair and smiled. I was assfucking my woman while her sore ass sent mind-shattering pain and sensation into her body. She came gently, tears running down her face, injected a "thank you" into her chant and liquified to seep into the cracks heartbreak had left in me. I loved owning her. I loved her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Strawberry Hole

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 408 milliseconds