• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 12

An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 12

123

---------------

Edited and polished by Bronzeage. Great job, thank you.

---------------

Mike stood beside his limo as Todd and the women emerged from the house. He had been informed a fourth passenger was joining Todd and his girlfriends this evening. He and Todd had been good friends since his father helped him out of a financial dilemma two years ago. He had now four limos in his business and was very successful. He had always been the driver for the Walgren family in the past and Todd's father had never regretted to lend him the money.

A smile crept in his milk chocolate colored face, showing his white teeth, as he quickly appraised this unknown woman. She was gorgeous, a real knock-out, dressed in a classic deep blue apparel which was strikingly incomplete of fabric on top and bottom. It was shoulderless, held only by glittering spaghetti straps. Her generous bosom was partly on display clearly indicating she wore no bra. Donna was a mature women blessed with extra firm breast tissue. The hemline of the dress ended mid-thigh length accentuating her perfect legs. All three women wore no stockings on their tanned extremities. The dusk gave him not much chance to estimate her age. She walked with a confident stride in her high-heels.

He knew Andromeda and Samantha very well. They were clothed in an identical outfit like real twins often do. On their torsos, Mike noticed buttonless halter blouses with deep v-neck cleavages. The right and left part of the slightly loose fabric met together only below their firm breasts revealing the inner parts of their exceptional globes. Mike didn't know that Donna had talked the younger women out of using silicon pasties again. She challenged them to let their nipples poke through the dresses. She insisted it was an almost every day occurrence to see women's hard nipples under tops even with bras, especially in the summer.

Mike found the purple color of their blouses very enticing; a good contrast to their black mini-skirts which barely reached mid-thigh. Donna wore a filigree gold chain around her neck with a nice golden flowery trinket hanging down to the beginning of her cleavage. Todd's girlfriends wore their pearl necklaces. As a professional driver with lots of clients who were unknown to him, Mike had early learned to evaluate people without staring at them noticeably. Todd said Donna was a friend, but his senses cried alarm that there was more to that. He got his hackles up as he saw how caring Todd's girlfriends interacted with Donna. And when Todd held her hand and guided the clearly older woman in the back of the limo where two comfortable benches were opposite installed Mike caught a glance that he knew from his own loving wife.

Despite Mike was happily married and had sown his wild oats when he was younger, he couldn't avoid a look at three magnificent unfettered bosoms shaking and at six beautiful almost naked legs. It was inevitable their short skirts had a tendency to vanish from their well rounded thighs. He wondered for a moment whether they wore panties but quickly discarded that dirty thought. It was exciting enough to see the women braless acting naturally around him. He expected to see a nipple slip but the dresses were artfully cut so there was none of it to happen.

Mike quickly got into the driver's seat to hide his rising erection. He told Todd he had two other parties to carry around and he wouldn't be available before midnight. Donna interjected, "Mike that suits us well. It's my first visit to the 'Club' and I'm determined to make the most of it." Her lovers had no objections. The privacy pane was down so Mike had a good view to the backseats were his passengers interacted with each other. There were no indecent actions but he saw hands creeping around on women's thighs. He had an especially good view to Donna who seemed to have the time of her life.

After the twenty minutes drive Mike dutifully opened the doors for his clients. He was lucky to get a peck on his cheeks from all three women. He was already back in his car when Donna said, "Mike is a handsome man. I wonder how many female clients fall under his spell." Todd laughed and answered, "Three years ago you may have been right, but since then he is a faithful husband. You should see his wife, a true Halle Berry copy." Donna openly pondered further, "I would have liked to see his cock. I think we all saw the growing bulge in his slacks. You know what they tell about black man."

Todd laughed even louder and said, "Sorry ladies, I can't satisfy your curiosity. I have never seen him naked, but I can say he has a nice bulge in his swim trunks. Whatsoever, I pity those size queens who think a twelve inch dick is the minimum for them. I hope for his wife, Mike isn't bigger than me. I wouldn't want to destroy a nice pussy or ass with a cock bigger than mine." His women quickly kissed him in front of the two smiling bouncers before they entered 'Tom's Dream Boat'. This time, Charley was informed about Donna as he approached them. He smiled as this new woman in Todd's harem greeted him with a hug and cheek kisses. Donna was equally informed about Charley. The group made a great spectacle as the greeting proceeded with three waitresses in attendance.

One of them introduced as Diana, gave Todd a bold fat kiss on his lips. Seeing Donna's astonished face, she told her, "I love him, period. Andromeda and Samantha know about it." With a smile she went back to her duties. Donna couldn't help to blurt out, "Todd, I really wonder how many women are in love with you?" He had a sly grin on his face and said, "Maybe I suppose ten but I don't really know. It could be more." That provoked laughter from the whole group before Charley lead them to their table and gave them the menu to choose their meal.

Not much later they came to agreement and ordered a mixed plate of grilled meat and a plate of various vegetables with three delicious sauces from which they all could choose. They omitted other side dishes like potatoes or pasta. Diana took the orders and again gave Todd that lovely smile. Donna had to ask, "Todd, did you ever...?"

"Sorry to interrupt you but no. I have already told Andromeda and Samantha I'm not comfortable with this theme for a special reason I can't tell." It was impossible for him to betray his best friend and mentor. He couldn't tell his women, Diana and Charley fucked almost every day despite Diana had an on and off boyfriend. It was convenient for them because they worked together and Charley was a great lover and they got their rocks off. Todd had early decided not to cause a quandary by fucking Diana.

The meal was delicious as always. There was a hand selected chef in the kitchen with other reliable assistant cooks. The 'Club' was not a cheap place to dine. They took their time to finish the meal, chatted and feasted on the fine wine. They all had an espresso to end the dinner. At exactly half past ten part of the wall in the background of the large 'Club' vanished into the floor and revealed the bandstand and the dance floor was lit with a smooth comfortable brightness. The house band consisted of three men and one woman. They were professional musicians with good voices and had a large repertoire of crossover music from Rock to Ballads and Country to Jazz, all very danceable. Entertainment time at the 'Club' was from Thursday to Sunday every week.

The musicians invited the audience to have a nice evening and started their first song, a well known and a well performed ballad. Todd had already been there on entertainment days with Andromeda or Samantha, but not with all three gorgeous women in tow. He knew what would happen next and had warned his lovers. In the blink of an eye three men won the race and asked the ladies to dance. Charley took a seat at their table after the dinner and almost got a laughing fit watching Todd, who only smiled as his women went to the dance floor with their admirers. "Charley, I told them to have fun tonight and never to ask for permission to dance with other men. I hope your guests will behave reasonably." His friend answered he had no patrons who would make trouble.

The evening progressed with his lovers in great demand from various men to dance. Todd danced with them as well but the demand of various women to dance with him gave him not much chance. However, it was a nice experience to hold all these unfamiliar women of various ages in his young arms. It was some kind of a trademark or even a constitutional rule of the 'Club' that women had the same right to ask a partner for a dance as men. There was no need to declare ladies' choice every now and then. Sometimes dancing with a beautiful older woman smiling at him Todd almost forgot he became of legal age just six months ago. After about an hour of constant dancing he had to ask another beautiful woman to give him a break because he had the need to go to the restroom. To and from the restroom many female eyes followed his devastatingly handsome appearance with this artfully chiselled body. He felt like he was a celebrity.

Back at the table with Charley, who had to quench his thirst, his friend suddenly looked startled as a woman clearly behind her fifties but still very attractive in her own way approached their table and asked Todd to dance. She had a winning smile in her cultured beautiful face and Todd took immediately her hand she offered him. They went to the dance floor and as a ballad was performed, this woman unceremoniously melted in his arms like they were long time friends. Todd was surprised by her action but went along with it and wrapped his arms around her petite form. He pressed his body against hers and found a lean yet curvy body in great shape. "You like it?" she whispered in his ear while they moved to the music. "Very much, you're beautiful, but please don't be offended by my rising cock. I can't help myself with a desirable woman like you closely attached to my body."

"Young man, you're a dangerous devil. I believe you would like to fuck me straight on the dance floor if I let you," said this incredibly unashamed woman and placed a sensual kiss below his left ear. "I can feel you, I like that I can feel you, yes, this mighty thing poking into my belly but also your strong young body," she added. How they moved it couldn't really be called dancing as they just rubbed their bodies together and Todd fondled her partially naked behind. She wore a cocktail dress with a deep back cleavage. Her skin was warm and pleasant to feel. He couldn't detect any wrinkles.

Todd replied with the same candor and let his hands slide down over her surprisingly firm, round butt. He pulled her against his erection supporting his words. "That would suit me well but I don't think I could take that risk. You must know Charley is a close family friend. He is also a co-owner of the 'Club' and I think he wouldn't like this publicity. What about this man you're here with, would he agree?"

"That's my husband and, of course, he wouldn't agree, we are no swingers or share each other with other people but now with your hard cock poking into my belly I get a little excited. He wasn't enthusiastic that I wanted to dance with you but he trusts me and I'm fifty-six years old; much too old for a young handsome devil like you to fuck me. My husband and I still have a decent sex life. I can say we are both in good shape due to the daily exercises in our home gym. I'm no prude so I really wonder now what this big young thing in your slacks could do to me. My name is Sarah by the way."

"I'm Todd and, by the way, you look much younger in this dim light and your body feels great against mine. I would not hesitate for one second if you would invite me to make love to you, with the agreement of your husband. And this monster in my slacks wouldn't do you any harm only to bring you outstanding pleasure."

"My God, Todd, you're a charming sex whisperer. Would your girlfriends agree to that? Would they reciprocate with my husband?"

"No Sarah, that's the point. They give me any freedom with other women but they don't want that freedom for themselves. I'm the only man they want to have sex with. Sorry, your husband will have no fun with them."

"Todd you're a lucky guy but our sex talk was for naught and made me horny," Sarah sighed. They moved to the music with disarming candor through three long soft tunes in a row. Sarah was happy the dance floor was out of sight from their table as she pressed her glossless lips on his mouth and forced it open with her tongue. 'Your desire is my pleasure,' Todd thought and responded to her passionate kisses while she forcefully tested the measurement of his hard cock with a brazen hand. He really had to apply his strong will not to come in his pants. This unbelievable levity lasted until the band played the last refrain of the third song. Sarah looked a little flustered and grinned lecherously but otherwise seemed to be OK. There was no indication of any sex action and Todd's cock deflated quickly so he could guide Sarah to her place where he disarmingly thanked her husband for the dance with his wife.

He went back to his place and saw his women chatting with Charley. He wondered why they weren't dancing because he didn't know they refused three dances to have a talk with him. Andromeda started the friendly interrogation. "What happened with this woman on the dance floor? You were in a clinch, rubbing your bodies together and we saw you whispering with each other. You know most people who saw her melt in your arms and how you danced with her, imagined a fuck straight on the dance floor. I saw astonished faces from men but even more from women. I bet some of them wanted to be in your arms instead this woman."

"What a pity. She really thought about it but we hesitantly agreed we couldn't fuck on the dance floor." Todd answered upfront, to incredulous glances from Charley and the girls. "Believe me it's true. She is just an older horny woman who is not ashamed to express her sexuality, but there is her husband who wouldn't give her permission to fuck me and we couldn't overwhelm Charley's club with the ruckus we would cause. OK, OK, I know it's a crazy idea to even think about something like fucking on the dance floor. C'mon, let's dance again before other women come out of the woodwork and your admirer will ask you again to dance."

Todd danced the next six songs with his lovers, two dances for each one; first with Andromeda, then with Samantha and finally with Donna. The unoccupied ones danced with Charley or other partners. Sometime later he sat at the table alone and took a healthy gulp from the water glass and a smaller gulp from his wine glass. His women danced and Charley was not present as he came back from the restroom, so Todd thought he had something businesslike to do and waited for the next woman who excitingly came in the shape of Diana who had ended her shift. She had waited for him and the moment he sat down, she was ready and beat three other women who hadn't made up their mind such fast. "Todd, my love, would you like to dance with me?" she asked him with honesty.

"Very much, Honey, it's my pleasure," was his answer.

It was already late and the 'Club' hat altered into a Night Club atmosphere where it was nothing out of the ordinary to see couples kiss on the dance floor. The large bar became a special desired place to have drinks created by two famous bartenders. He smiled as he saw Samantha kissing with a tall handsome man who obviously broke through her barrier. It was not the first time Samantha or Andromeda kissed a special guy on the dance floor. They told him every time how they teased them, rubbing their bellies over hard cocks but that was as far as they would go. But even if Samantha would decide to leave the 'Club' to fuck this man she still had every right to do so. Andromeda didn't kiss her dance partner whom she obviously held at distance. Donna was careful not to show any amoral behavior in public but it was obvious she soaked in the attention of her considerable admirers. However, there was one man she had danced with, she could easily accept as a lover after Todd left for college.

Diana and Todd smiled at the scene and came close together to start dancing and kissing. Diana would have liked to make love with him occasionally. Charley had asked him why he didn't do it but Todd was serious when he exclaimed adamantly he wouldn't fuck his best friend's girl, even this friend gave him permission. Todd made Charles proud, declaring how much respect he had for him. There was no way he could interfere with their sexual relationship. He would only shift his ground if they tell him with honesty they were finished with each other, but that would not happen because they just liked to fuck. But, passionate kisses on the dance floor were nothing that could drive a wedge between the factual couple. Todd's greatest fear was that his sexual prowess would outshine Charley and that Diana would tell him so. He couldn't let that happen. He loved Charley too much as a second father figure to allow even unintentional humiliation coming to him.

Of course, this strong decision didn't prevent him from being substantially attracted to Diana who was a splendid catch for every man. Todd didn't love her like he did Andromeda and Samantha. He thought about her with the same fondness he felt for Donna. He feared this older woman really loved him as she often called him 'My Love' but he was undecided whether this was actually the case. He hoped it was more of an attraction for a young man with a big, juicy cock she could have fun with and the lesbian relation with his girlfriends was the icing on the cake.

The band now played only soft dance music and after the next song started, Todd made a full turn with Diana and the other end of the dance floor came into his view. Despite the dimmed light he didn't fail to notice Andromeda and Charley kissing. A warm, joyful feeling spread through his body. This matched his intentions to the utmost and he whispered to Diana, "Andromeda and Charley are kissing. I like it. What do you think about?"

"Todd that was inevitable. Charley loves Andromeda with all of his heart. I think he is waiting for a signal by you that he can make a move on Andromeda. My God, we are all informed about the dilemma you are all in parting in a number of weeks."

"Diana you must know I'm very comfortable with the idea to give Andromeda to Charley. It's the best solution we can ever find. I want her to have someone to turn to when she is alone. Someone who is not a slick bastard who might abuse her vulnerability. She won't be able to live without good sex and as I know from you, Charley is capable to provide that. What about the consequences for you Diana?"

"Todd, I'm not in love with Charley as I'm with you, but I care deeply for him and I wish him happiness with Andromeda for his whole life. I have already a replacement for Charley up my sleeve. Miguel, the assistant Spanish cook, is madly in love with me, but he has too much respect for Charley to make a move. He is good looking, a charming person with a nice body, and he is even younger than Charley. And we have an additional benefit if I hook up with him. He is not a friend of you so you can make love to me without having scruples. I'll wait for you every time you have a break from college."

"My God, what a prospect, Diana. I would very much like it you keep me happy through school breaks." They exchanged another long passionate kiss before Todd added somehow seriously. "Honey, don't you want to have a family some day? I don't think I'll settle down before I'm thirty and then you are thirty-five and still alone."

"Todd, I'm only twenty-three and don't think about a family very much at the moment. My first goal is to have you in my bed whenever possible and my second goal is for Miguel to fill the time you're at college. It will be bare facts he can only have me, if he accepts my relationship with you. Nobody knows what happens in the future. Maybe someday I'll decide to marry Miguel or another man but that will only happen after you graduate and leave for a job, whatever. Look, Todd, let me tell you I'm very comfortable with the fact you don't love me, but you care for me enough that we can be friends with benefits."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 248 milliseconds