• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Sarah's Gangbang Simulator

Sarah's Gangbang Simulator

12

Sarah turned the last bolt and felt her pussy tingle as she stepped back and admired her work. Sitting on her workbench in front of her was the realisation of a 2 month obsession...

It began in June. Sarah had come home from work at an engineering firm and dropped into her couch. While she prepared her dinner and ate she browsed the newest videos on the porno websites she had bookmarked on her computer. There was the usual 'Teen', 'Blowjob, 'Big tits, and 'Lesbian' videos that always plastered the 'new video' tabs. Scrolling down one caught her eye 'Brunette gets gangbanged by 3 cocks'. Sarah felt a familiar tingle and a flush in her chest. She clicked the thumbnail and watched.

It started with a gorgeous brunette laying on a couch in her lacy underwear. She started squeezing her huge breasts and running her hands ecstatically around her body. Pulling one breast from her bra, then the other. She pinched her nipples and groaned. One hand fell to her lap and began to stroke. She pulled her thong to one side and revealed a shaven pussy that glistened with juice. Her fingers circled her clit hungrily. Suddenly three men appeared from off screen. They were all quite tall, muscled and well hung. Their thick cocks bounced in front of them as they approached. One cock went straight to the girl's mouth where she began to slurp it violet head deeply. The second went into her hand while its owner freed the girl from her bra and began to squeeze and slap her tits about. The third man knelt on the floor and tugged the girl's thong off and started to suck her clit into his lips.

Sarah watched on, feeling her own underwear dampen watching the brunette get used so firmly. The grateful moans of the men and the muffled whimpers of the girl filled the living room. Sarah lived alone so watching loud porno as she frequently did was not an issue. The group in the video changed position. The girl rode one man's giant cock cowgirl style. The one eating her pussy stood and started to thrust his dick into her throat making a thick gagging sound that only made Sarah shiver with excitement. The third man spat down the brunette's butt crack, the drip slid down over her asshole where the man promptly stopped it with his finger. He started to finger her butt hole, using one finger at first then two. He slowly stretched her ass as she relaxed. He used both hands now, two fingers on each to pull her opening and stretch it enough for his throbbing meat. He spat into his palm and into the girl's butt crack again, he lubed himself up and held the girl's ass still as he lined his cock up with her opened anus. The girl took the rod out of her mouth to cry out in delight as the head of the man's cock penetrated her. He slowly inched into her as she groaned and threw her head around in a spate of orgasm.

Sarah's eyes were wide and her mouth salivated as they began to fuck her in every hole she had. Sarah's pussy had become a dripping mess in her panties. The girl in the video changed positions. The man in her pussy stood up and held her up and sandwiched her between him and the man in her ass. The third man stoked his cock with the thick dribble from the brunette's mouth. The girl bounced and screamed with pleasure as she came again.

Sarah watched the men throw her around like a rag-doll. Leaving no position or hole unexplored. Stretching her pussy and her ass so much they gaped on their own. Sarah watched the full half hour as her dinner went cold and her panties continued to moisten. The finale came, the girl got on her knees and strummed her red, swollen clit as the three men started to jerk off into her face. They came within seconds of each other and washed her with spurt after spurt of pearly cum. Most went into her mouth, some over her face and the rest over her large breasts. She closed her lips and made a huge gulp. The video ended as she opened her now empty mouth and blew a kiss to the camera.

Sarah sat on the couch tingling, feeling her whole body desire the sensations that the brunette got to experience. Sarah immediately glanced at her phone. Who could she call that would be into a four-way at a moment's notice with 2 other guys whom were unknown to them? She sighed, majority of the names in her phone were work contacts and she didn't really want to see anyone at work naked. They were all engineers like her but she was the only girl and the only one still in her 20's. The few sex toys she owned couldn't satisfy the kind of fucking she wanted. She wanted rough, uninhibited sex. She couldn't get that from a group of horny colleagues or a vibrator. Suddenly she sat up straight.

It dawned on her. Work and sexual pleasure being one in the same. She looked over at her Masters in Mechanical Engineering degree on the wall. The gears of her brain began to whirl, lubricated by pussy juice it seemed. She crossed the room to her desk and pulled out a sketch pad and began to draw. Sarah was going to build a group sex machine. She was designing and drawing as fast as she could. She was coming up with features and how to achieve them at light speed. Normally she couldn't concentrate when sex was on her mind but here it simply spurred her on. Her glasses slipped off her nose a few times as she frantically scribbled on the pad. She finished her sketch then admired and scrutinized its feasibility.

It was to be made of three padded panels hinged at the ends. The middle panel was the base and the two panels either side would house the dildos attached to motors that would thrust back and forth. One panel with one cock and one panel with two. She drew more detailed designs for little slides and pins so the angle of the panels could be changed and the height of the dongs too. That way Sarah could get fucked in just about any way she pleased. A 'U' configuration, an 'L' shape or flat, she could have anything she wanted. Then another Idea hit her, tubes for cum. She could put a tube into each cock and make them spurt fake cum for limitless cumshots and creampies.

Sarah enjoyed a good creampie, she loved anal too. Sarah loved sex, dirty sex. She looked so plain at work but her rented home was her sex sanctuary. She had lingerie hung in the closet, a drawer with neatly organized sex-toys, porno ready to go at a moment's notice. She would spend a whole evening and get dressed up in her sexier underwear and use every tool at her disposal to satisfy the craving that set her alight inside. This machine would be her ultimate toy.

She'd had a threesome with a guy and girl once but having to give all the attention rather than receive it didn't really appeal to her. So a four-way with three cocks that would do whatever she wanted promised to be a mind blowing experience.

Sarah sat at her desk the entire night and sketched and researched. Anything commercial like what she wanted was thousands and thousands of dollars and still didn't have all the bells and whistles she wanted. It was 12 o'clock by the time Sarah had finished her design and was happy that it would work. She went out to the garage where her work bench was. She would tinker from time to time and build projects. She rooted through her stockpiles of materials for parts. She gathered most of the metal, bolts, wiring and switches, lay them out and went to bed.

Sarah slept restlessly that night. Wishing so bad that her machine was already built and pleasing her. She resolved to not masturbate til it was ready. That was her motivation to work hard on it and feel the burning satisfaction that she yearned for.

The next day Sarah went to work at the engineering firm, she used her company to order 3 push-rod actuators. She hunted down some second hand weightlifting benches she could use as the panels. Sarah salivated as she also ordered 3 rubber dongs, a six incher for her ass, a seven incher for her mouth and a huge 8 incher for her pussy, with the loyalty dollars she earned from buying them she bought all the lube she could. Her obsession grew over the next couple months.

Every night Sarah would come home, eat dinner and find some gangbang porn online. She would watch, feeling her pussy swell with excitement, as she worked on her creation. Late nights and every day off she had was spent in the workshop building what she'd nicknamed 'The Trident'.

2 months after Sarah had watched the brunette get dominated by the three big cocks, she was looking at her own gangbang. It was ready in its basic 'U' shape. Sarah wiped some sweat from her forehead before carefully cleaning and sterilizing the entire unit.

Finally all the vinyl was spotless, the metal was polished, the wires and tubes were connected and the dongs were hanging listlessly from their actuator arms. Sarah carefully loaded it onto a trolley and moved it to a plastic sheet in the living room.

"You're all clean, baby. Now it's my turn." she said and smiled.

Sarah walked into the bathroom and slowly undressed from her workshop gear which was a pair of overalls and a t-shirt. Sarah unclipped the baggy overalls and let them drop to her feet. She took off her shirt and panties leaving her nude. Her body was curved beautifully, her hips were round and her breasts were a C cup but her waist was slim. She took off her glasses untied her black hair and let it spill onto her lightly tanned shoulders. In the shower, Sarah shaved her armpits, legs and her pussy. Normally she just trimmed her vagina but tonight was special. Her pussy was quite nice, the labia was smooth and the lips pouted slightly. Her cliterus was fairly large, when she got really hot it would just brush her underwear when she walked. Some nights Sarah would put on a tight thong and just do laps of the house feeling the material rub her clit to work herself into a frenzy then collapse and finger herself silly.

She washed her long hair in the warm water and let the steam rise around her as her mind wandered to what tonight had in store. Her heart was already beginning to race, she felt a touch nervous too.

She dried off and went to the closet. She thumbed through her collection of lingerie, corsets, bustiers, and teddies were the majority but she had a couple PVC items and a few theme costumes. Sarah pulled out her favourite red and black lacy teddy without a crotch or breast cups. The sensation of simply wearing would give her shivers, Sarah loved feeling the tight material around her but her breasts and pussy being free and unrestrained. She lay it on the bed and picked out a long pair of black stocking and her bright red stilettos. Her juices were already stirring and oozing out of her lips. She went and did her make-up and tied her hair back into a ponytail. Her green eyes popped with black eye shadow and mascara, she drew her lipstick across her mouth and got dressed. She looked so elegant and sexy. The thought of turning something clean, graceful and sexy into a cum-soaked, dirty, sex-toy made her pussy twitch again. She was ready for her date with 'The Trident'.

Sarah poured herself a glass of wine and mixed up the cum. It was a recipe she found on the internet. She put the thick white mixture in the microwave to warm up. While that happened she ran through the systems. She picked up the remote. It had six knobs, three switches, and three buttons. The electronics were wired so each cock had one on/off switch, a speed control and a depth control. A green button started the timer which would release the cum after a certain time limit. A red button was the stop button and the last button was the purge control, this emptied all the cum from the reservoir through the cocks. She checked all the cocks worked, they flailed madly as Sarah sped the motors up. She grinned and her pussy began to quiver at the sight of them, especially the big 8 incher. She squeezed out lube onto the two dongs for her ass and pussy. She sat sipping her wine, admiring her work. Her hand came to her breast where her nipple was already stiff and she pinched it between her fingers then squeezed her breast firmly. She tried slapping it like some of the rougher videos she'd seen, it stung but made her nipples very sensitive. She swapped hands and touched her sizzling pink areola with the cool hand from her wine glass making her shiver and grin.

The microwave was done and Sarah filled the machine with the warm fluid. She dipped her finger in and tasted the cum. That recipe was spot on and tasted like the real thing. Sarah drank the last of her wine and put the gangbang with the brunette on her computer. It began to play. Sarah got on her hands and knees and adjusted the dongs to line up with her holes while the brunette in the video played with herself.

Sarah shuffled back til she could feel the two dongs rub her flowing pussy and her anxious butthole. She had to fight the urge to just shove onto them. She started to suck the dong in front of her. It was thick and firm like any cock she'd ever sucked before. Sarah breathed deeply and pushed the green button, then flicked the first switch, slowly she adjusted the knobs. The dong slowly wound to life and started to thrust into her mouth. It felt just like the real thing slipping between her lips. She turned the depth knob and made the cock go further into her throat til she started to gag. She closed her eyes and listened to the video play, listening to the groans of the men and imagining a man fucking her mouth.

Opening her eyes Sarah flicked the second switch and adjusted the knobs til the dong behind her started making short quick stokes and rubbing her big clit. Sarah moaned feeling her desperate clit be stimulated after all this time. She fiddled with the controls again, taking the cock out of her throat so she could use her hand on it and finally letting the dong penetrate her vagina. She set it so a slow but very deep stroke which let all 8 inches fill her. She let her pussy squeeze the thick shaft and feel the firm veiny cock stroke into her, without looking she would have never thought it was a fake. She sped up the revs a bit and reaching behind her, she slipped a finger into her anus. She worked it slowly in and out around the second knuckle feeling the taboo thrill of anal penetration.

"Oh fuck that's good. Hmm don't be shy, baby" She said slapping her buttocks a few times, taking the finger out of her ass.

Sarah was becoming lost in the fantasy, picturing the three large men group around her body just waiting to violate her every orifice. She activated the ass dong, it slowly pushed past her butt cheeks. It pressed against her anus, wishing to enter. Sarah breathed deep and relaxed her body, she felt more pressure against her back door then suddenly the head was inside her. She wailed out in surprise, pleasure and relief. The dong continued to move painfully slowly further into her body, meanwhile the cock in her pussy stroked away with an unabated pace. Sarah took her hand off the dong in front her mouth and started to strum her clit. She could feel the irregular profile of the dong going into her butthole, it was thickest in the middle so her anus was always changing shape, pleasing her immensely. Sarah adjusted the controls again, now the dongs in her ass and pussy entered her in an alternating way at a quicker speed. Sarah put the one dong back into her mouth and let it thrust between her lips. She closed her eyes and listened again.

"Yeah take it, Baby. Take that dick" one of the men in the video said.

Sarah felt a tension begin to knot in her body. Her fantasy was coming true. A cock in every hole, all thrusting deep inside her body, making every nerve tingle. She felt the tension build more and more, she sped up the dongs, her eyes still closed she felt her whole pelvic floor convulse with delight as her simmering pot of orgasm boiled over.

"Oh yes. Oooooh yes fuck me! Ah God, fuck my fucking pussy!" Sarah wailed taking the dong out of her mouth.

Her pussy clamped up against the 8 incher as it continued to invade her body. Sarah felt her body go like jelly as she orgasmed for the first time in months. Her eyes watered in relief as she panted and moaned. She rode the orgasm as it gripped her slim body and rocked it soundly. Her brain went blank as the intensity simmered back down and she felt a little light headed. She flicked off the switches and slid off the greasy cocks. She collapsed onto the padded panel and lay twitching for a minute. The room smelt strongly of pussy and lube, the machine hummed idle beneath her. The video had been running for 10 minutes now, the cum would be released in another 10. Sarah picked herself up and adjusted the machine so now it was in an 'L' shape with the short end on the floor and the two dongs pointing upwards. The single cock was aimed at her face. Sarah straddled the machine and lowered herself onto the two dongs again, letting the warm silicone fill her body again. She moaned and felt her body flush with pleasure. She turned the motors on again and adjusted the knobs til the two dongs pounded her ass and pussy at the same time with a short but fast stroke deep inside her.

"Hmmmmm" Sarah hummed through her lips. She noticed now that her lipstick was smeared all over the cock in front of her face and her mascara ran from her eye-watering orgasm.

She looked like a good and proper porno-whore. Sarah spread her legs and crammed the dongs firmly into her, now the 8 incher brushed the sensitive back wall of her cunt with the peak of each stroke. Sarah wiped a bead of sweat from her forehead. It was then she realized there were beads down her neck, cleavage and thighs.

"Oh, yeah. Fuck my asshole!" The brunette in the video cried as they changed position.

Sarah took the firmly oscillating cock into her mouth and put her free hands to use. One hand stung her left breast with a sharp slap, while the other went to rub her tingling clit. She could feel the knot beginning to form again and her orgasm approached with a firm progress. Her eyes closed again and imaged the three cocks thrusting into her, and hands all over her body, twisting her nipples and spanking her tits, and stroking her red clit.

"Yeah you're a fucking naughty girl. Suck it" one of the men announced.

"Hmmm I'm such a naughty girl" Sarah muttered

between strokes of the thick dong in her mouth.she gagged as the dong slid back into her mouth then back out.

"Hgnnn I'm so goddamn naughty" She groaned biting her lip.

She slapped her breast again firmly. Her body tensed and another orgasm thundered through her. She moaned with the cock in her mouth, pressing her lips firmly against the silicone. Her body broke into another wave of cool sweat as her orgasm unravelled inside her pussy and ass. Her nerves were on fire now and they were all being stimulated. Sarah felt electric and energetic and best of she felt fucking dirty.

Suddenly there was a small beep from the machine and Sarah smiled and switched off the cock in front of her mouth. The beep was the 10 second warning for the cum release. She had designed it so that the cocks would cum in a random order each time. She never knew where the first spurt would come from just like the real thing. She took the dong in her hands and stroked and counted down. Her holes quivered in anticipation of the shower of warm jizz that was about to erupt and complete her fantasy.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6..."

Sarah felt a warm sensation that filled her pussy unexpectedly. She had gotten the timer wrong. Her eyes rolled back into her head and her mouth hung open at the delicious warmth in her vagina. She gasped and squealed as the cock in front of her face started to spurt. The warm, white fluid splashed onto her face and dribbled down her neck and over her breasts. The third cock erupted inside her ass making her jolt with surprise. Her whole body was flushed with warm, creamy cum. The cock in front of her continued to spew onto her face and into her mouth Sarah just let most of it dribble from her lips. She rubbed the mixture over body, letting it soak into her lingerie and stockings and puddle on the floor under her. She closed her eyes and felt her eye lashes stick together with cum. Her lips came together and she swallowed the mouthful of thick, creamy juice down in one gulp. She gasped and smiled and giggled to herself feeling the warmth fill her body.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Sarah's Gangbang Simulator

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds