• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Cassandra Ch. 02

Cassandra Ch. 02

Cassandra woke, pressed against the soft form of the other servant. Bleary eyed, shifting restlessly, she bit down playfully, taking Lace's earlobe between her teeth. Lace stretched slowly, running her feet down Cassandra's leg, toenails scratching her smooth skin as she began to stir, pulling the velvet sheets tighter around herself in a vain bid to steal warmth from the wooden floor. "Do we get breakfast here?" Cassandra asked in a voice thick with sleep, as she nudged Lace to wakefulness.

"Food is served here at all hours; some prefer to sleep during the day, or not at all. The servants take turns cooking, and serving, occasionally. You aren't on the roster yet, I don't think. I have a shift in the kitchens later in the day. Make yourself presentable, and then we shall eat," Lace said, groaning as she pulled herself out of their nest, the stale scent of sex drifting from the velvet sheets.

Cassandra stumbled slowly through the dorm, staring wide eyed at the mess lying around her. White fur and mink covers hiding slowly writhing forms, taking their pleasure as the sun began to cast morning shadows through the darkened room. The few males present all lying supine, lust spent during the long night with each other and the females alike. She gasped, not having realized that both men and women slept together here, trying frantically to cover her naked form as one of the males, awake, leered at her passing figure.

Running towards the showers, her heavy breathing masking the gentle rustle as the man stood, following her in, closing the door behind them. He wrapped his arm possessively around her hips as he reached past her, ignoring her yelp of surprise as he turned on the overhead shower, covering them both in steaming rivulets of warm water. Cassandra whirled around as the nameless man's hands slid up her back, his member pushed up tightly between them, head leaving a trail of precum on her tummy. "How about... You wash my cock?" He growled, grabbing her hand and wrapping it around himself, grinding his member through her flaccid grip.

Cassandra bit her lip in consternation, lust flooding her loins as she whispered, "But... But... I have to shower... I need to eat. Lace is waiting for me!" Laughing, his tongue tasting her neck, running along the fresh welts left by the tattoo gun as she flinched back from the mild pain. "Lace isn't in charge here... I am. Forget her, for now. Unless you want to be assigned to serve Wreath? I hear he enjoyed his first taste of you..." He mumbled playfully as her grip tightened, fingers brushing his sack as Cassandra began rubbing him faster, determined not to return to the tattooist.

Hot spunk sprayed against the underside of her heaving breasts as he convulsed in her grip, shuddering as he reached climax by her deft ministrations. Leaving her standing in the lukewarm water, he walked off towards the changing area.

Cassandra followed, body rinsed by rose-scented water. "What do I wear? My clothes are gone... And I haven't been given any," she said meekly, talking to the broad back of the man before her, eyes tracking the ripple of muscle as he shrugged into mauve slacks and matching top.

He turned to face her, fingers absently running through her hair, feeling the moisture dripping down the strands as he squeezed gently, quiet words filling the space between them, "Let's start at the beginning, Cassandra. I am Spark, one of the servant heads. Unlike you, I am paid for my service. That is, I guess, the main difference between us."

Spark reached behind Cassandra, pulling open a mahogany wardrobe standing free just behind the change-room door. He rustled through the contents, fingers hesitating on a filmy belly-dancer's getup before settling on a skin-tight leather catsuit, filigreed along the contours with silver etched into the sleek leather, meant to enhance the figure of the wearer. "This will suit your form, and please the one you are going to be sent to, I think. Dress quickly, and run to the woods at the back of the estate. You are expected - Don't take your time, Cassandra," Spark said, leaving her standing in the middle of the room clinging to the leather outfit, wondering how to put it on.

Struggling, hopping about the room on one foot while trying to shove her other leg through the gap presented in the outfit, Cassandra huffed in frustration. She sat on the cold, tiled floor, examining the suit closely, hoping for a stretch seam to ease the process of squeezing into it. Looking into the outfit, she noticed the bullet shaped plug stitched into the crotch, its position promising movement inside her with every step taken. Grinning at her luck, she popped the plug into her mouth, saliva coating it before sliding out of her firm lips and running down her chest, pushing it into her pussy slowly.

Cassandra stood, gripping the plug tightly between her legs, lust scented sweat running between her legs as she managed to struggle into the suit, cleverly hooking the zip at the back on a convenient hook placed low down on the whitewashed wall, crouching to pull it up. Spinning in place, the mirror caught her eye. She gasped, face clouded in shock at the woman standing before her. Long legs encased in warm leather, wide hips covered in glistening silver. Wavy hair brushing against leather clad shoulders, crimson fox standing out against the snowy skin tones of her neck.

She turned for the door, laughing as she started to run through the building, body swaying, breasts firm in the leather, nipples rubbing roughly inside the sweat-slicked catsuit. Cassandra broke into the midmorning sun, hair glowing in the fresh sunlight as she sprinted for the border of the immaculate lawns, towards the shadow-dappled forest.

Ignoring the undergrowth snagging her legs, Cassandra walked slowly through the quiet woods. The trees groaned slightly in the breeze, aged trunks swaying as the canopy shifted. In the distance she could hear the gurgle of running water; her feet led her absently towards the sound, thoughts entranced by the untouched greenery surrounding her on all sides.

Mind wandering away, vapid dreams claiming her as she walked, Cassandra failed to notice the shuffle of padded feet on dried leaves following her.

Modified until humanity was but a distant dream, Azure stalked her new prey. Covered in mottled, short pale blue fur, naked but for a barely decent loincloth. Breasts swaying as she danced silently through the forest, tail swaying behind her, snarled from days without brushing.

A lilting laugh broke from her moist lips, violet eyes glinting as she pounced on Cassandra, driving her to the verdant grass growing on the banks of the small stream in a practiced move. Azure spoke quietly in her ear, amusement filling her voice. "Hey there, pretty... Sent to play with the fox today?"

Azure pushed her knee firmly into Cassandra's groin, rubbing with a circular movement as she caught her eye with a knowing grin. "They put those in all the outfits, nowadays. Boring, really. Effective, though," Azure said as she stood, watching the girl lying quietly on the mat of ferns she had rolled onto. Humming, Azure lay beside her, twining her legs around Cassandra, pillowing her head on the soft fur covering her arm as she drew close, wondering at the hesitant disquiet emanating from her.

"Were you expecting something different? Sex and sexuality is a massive part of this place. There are those that don't indulge, and others that play out fantasies wild enough to leave the sky itself cringing," Azure whispered to her, not wanting to break the tranquil peace lying over the abandoned glade.

Perspiration beading on her forehead despite the shallow wind gusting sweetly through the long grass, Cassandra began to speak, confusion clouding her voice. "I...I don't know. I didn't expect the freedom, the majesty of it all. I thought my indentured years would filled with menial labour as payment for the surgery, not... This."

Absently, Cassandra let her fingers drift through the thick mane of fur running down Azure's spine as she pondered the flecks of green swimming in Azure's violet eyes. "Not all restraints are made of leather, or chain. Sometimes, the best restraints are the ones made of finest lace, woven by the captives own mind." Azure said, catching Cassandra's other hand and wrapping her fingers loosely through hers, before standing and leading her deeper into the gloom of the forest.

As they left the small stream, Cassandra began to hear the sounds of the wilds around her, not covered by the happy song of rushing water. No longer hiding from her view, she gasped as she noticed the creatures moving around her. Men, grizzled and standing as humans, yet covered in black fur with protruding snouts and massive, hanging balls. Lithe androgynous fox-human hybrids, playfully stalking small birds in the branches above her.

Azure started to run, dragging Cassandra along behind, bumbling through the undergrowth and stumbling over small rocks, unused to moving through natural spaces. They crested a small knoll, pulling short at the lake lying deathly quiet just before them. Still water reflecting no light, surface broken only by yellowed lilies drifting on the surface, leaving not a ripple in their wake.

Azure guided Cassandra down to the shore of the murky lake, the sudden silence of the forest around them adding to the haunted feeling as she turned suddenly, forcing her lips tightly against Cassandra's, nails digging into her thighs just under her ass, barely failing to bite through the leather.

"The one downside to serving, however, is you can't look to your own pleasure, you have to look to the pleasure of others," Azure said, as she pushed Cassandra down, using her knee to push her fully to the pebbled lakeshore before straddling her face, hairy pussy less than an inch from Cassandra's wet tongue.

Cassandra moaned at the whispish feeling of Azure's tail lying heavy across her leather clad chest as she lifted her head, tongue questing for the pussy above her face as Azure dropped herself upon Cassandra's waiting mouth, tongue rubbing against Azure's clit as she began to gasp for breath, smothered by the wet pussy pressed forcefully into her face.

Azure began to grind against Cassandra's face, no longer waiting for the girl below her to bring on orgasm and instead using the rough friction and shuddering as Cassandra gasped for breath to get herself off, moaning as she felt Cassandra suddenly grip her tail with one hand, using the other to rub gently against her ass.

Pushing back into Cassandra's finger, Azure's eyes glazed over as it popped into her ass, moving gliding into her and curling slightly, leaving her nerves aflame with pleasure. Reaching forward and gripping Cassandra's hair, Azure jerked her face tight against her pussy as she came into Cassandra's mouth, sticky juice covering the girl underneath her.

As Azure stilled, mind still lost in the heady aftermath of orgasm, Cassandra began licking her clean before pushing her off gently and nuzzling up to her, nibbling her lips as their legs entwined, Azure's tail between her legs, wet where it rubbed up against her sex.

Cassandra gasped, looking up at the sun now sinking towards the west. "It feels like we have been here for minutes, but I came searching for you at mid-morning... Where did the time go?" She wondered loudly.

"Time has no meaning here, sweet pet..." Azure said, lips against Cassandra's as she spoke.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Cassandra Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 462 milliseconds