• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Anal Retentive Filling with Daddy

Anal Retentive Filling with Daddy

Daddy's home. Oh boy, here we go. I can hear him lock the door, take off his shoes, and head for the stairs. I'm laying on my belly on my bed, ass bared but full.

I hear his thunk thunk thunk feet come up the stairs. My big strong daddy is home, thank goodness. I thought I'd cream myself before he got his warm massive hands on me. I can hear him smile as he stands in the doorway. His little girl wooden spoon in mouth, puddled pussy and that plug obviously apparent.

"Is my babygirl horny?"

I smile, I don't have to tell him, it's not like it's the first time I've gotten shaking horny from being plugged. He lays down next to me on his side and kisses my cheek. He lays for a moment smiling at me, his whore. Lucky man feelings radiating from him. Alright enough of that, he get's up and planks over me, he dry humps my ass a few times listening to me groan.

He asks if I've had my coffee, I confirm I most certainly had given myself a coffee enema hours earlier. He asks if I need another coffee, I tell him no, I'm quite energetic today. Then he kisses my back and tells me he wants to hear me cry on his dick. I get up onto all fours and he sits in front of me. He pulls his thick dick out and I immediately am on it, I suck on it like it's the best damn thing there is. He reaches down and tears the plug out of me and chucks it in the dirty basket we keep by the bed. I cry and cry on his dick from the sudden ripping pain coursing through my body. And now he's hard...

The fun must begin; he gets up and pushes me back down flat on my belly. He takes the douche nozzle end of my gallon enema back and rubs it on my pussy. He trails it through my pussy juice and sticks his thick thumb in my pussy. Ohhh that feels good, I can't wait until he fucks me. He unclips the bag and the warm water rushes into me. He gets back in front of me and has me suck him. He pulls my face down on him and I'm loving it. I can barely feel the cramping through the erotic feeling sucking on him is giving me. I crawl back up on my knees with my ass in the air and my face buried close to the bed. We have a full length free standing mirror in front of the bed he watches me in.

Once the bag is empty I have to stop blowing him even though I don't want to stop. He pulls the hose out of me. He asks if I need a plug to hold it in. I tell him I think I'll be ok but maybe next time he will use the inflatable plug ending to the hose so I won't have to say no to being filled. He tells me of course he will, a good girl should always have her ass filled. Now that I've brought that up, really I should have a plug in. So he goes to the box of plugs and pulls out a medium on I can squeeze on and wish for his dick but not hurt me much.

I've earned seventy six licks with his belt. He tells me I better not lose any of my ass as my belly tightens up. My belly doesn't feel tight, it feels stretched full of water. But as of today, my belly is still bigger than I'd like, so he has me on all fours ass high for a belting.

He gives them to me in sets of ten. After the first ten I'm pretty wet, after twenty I'm gushing, after thirty I'm in pain though. He leans over and licks my gushing pussy. I ask him can't he just fuck me. No, of course not, I'm still full of water!

He gives me the other four sets. Then after 70 licks he tells me to turn over on my back. My pregnant looking self turns over and he spreads my legs. He pushes into my pussy and takes my left titty in his hand. He sucks on the nipple then takes his belt and hits me hard three times. I seize up hard and almost push the plug right out of me. He does the same to my right titty. I have to go to the bathroom bad. He pushes down on me and fucks me missionary style. I'm crying, I don't want to soil the bed. He tells me he doesn't care, we can always change the linens. But I care, I care a lot. He keeps fucking me, my ass is on fire, it's full, but man his fucking feels good.

He suddenly stops and tells me he wants to cum, and I know where. He sends me to the bathroom. I let everything go, thank goodness I was already mostly clean from last nights enemas. I've already had two today and I know with my lunch and evening I'll have at least four, I ask him through the door. He responds four sounds great, you can add four to your evening bathing time. But, but, no buts, I need them. I always do.

As I'm finishing he brings in the special plug we had made. It's the exact diameter of his dick at the receded part, and thicker at the top. He asks me to wear it today. I of course say yes sir, manners are important, and being compliant as well. Besides I love feeling the thick plug reminding me of daddys lovely dick.

He is downstairs when I come out, he says we have to hurry or I'll miss my yoga class, so I bend over the arm of the couch and he bangs my ass like a wild dog tearing me. I know there's blood but I love him anyway. I can't stop cumming after the first 10 strokes, I'm crying and screaming. He has his hand over my mouth feeling the tears stream over his hand. He keeps encouraging me reminding me how good I'm being. He cums hard and immediately pisses in me. He bends me over and shoves the plug in me so none comes out. I hate when he makes me absorb his piss but I reverse myself and tell myself I will enjoy it. He kisses my lower back and goes to the bathroom to wash and return to work. I slowly get dressed back in my leggings and tank top and prepare for a long 90 minute yoga class filled with him.

Thank you daddy, I will progress even more today than yesterday.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Anal Retentive Filling with Daddy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 104 milliseconds