• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Bad Babysitter

Bad Babysitter

123

"Hey, Kim," he called out to the babysitter as she exited his house from the front door. He was just arriving home from a late business meeting. It was 9 o'clock. His wife must've just gotten home too from her weekly Thursday night tennis game. Smiling shyly she waved hello.

"Mrs. Reid just got home about 10 minutes ago," she announced, "Goodnight, Mr. Reid." She walked away several steps. "Oh, wait... do you still need me to babysit Saturday night? Mrs. Reid didn't mention it but I remember you mentioned it last Thursday..."

"Uh...yeah," he stammered, "I, uh, didn't tell her that I was going to take her out. Are you available from 7 to 12 or so?" he asked.

"Yeah, sure. Would I be able to have my friend over after the kids are in bed?" she asked innocently.

Not sure how to respond, he grinned. "Um, well do you mean your boyfriend or just a girlfriend of yours?"

Blushing, she quickly clarified that she had mentioned to a friend that she could hangout Saturday but just to have girl talk and watch a movie so she hoped she could invite her to their house so she could do both. "It wouldn't interfere at all with my ability to watch the kids and I'd only call her once they were asleep," she reassured him quickly.

"I don't see why that would be a problem, Kim. I mean, as long as you're not drinking or watching something loud or violent in case you wake the kids."

Thanking him quickly she waved goodbye again and turned to leave. Absently, he watched her walk away. He couldn't help but appreciate her well-developed 18 year old body under her loosely fitting grey t-shirt and her unbelievably short white jean shorts. Shaking his head from his admittedly inappropriate daydream he grabbed his jacket and bag from his SUV and walked inside. "Honey! I'm home!" he called out when he entered.

Saturday night arrived quickly. He had successfully surprised his wife with an early anniversary dinner. They'd been married 10 years and the last 3 had been anything but easy. His new year's resolution had been to make an effort to repair their relationship to its former glory.

When he told her he was taking her out and that he'd arranged to have the babysitter he knew she was happy. He hoped that happiness would translate into getting laid. It had been almost 5 weeks since he'd begged her for sex last time, and he was sick of begging her for attention. He hoped that this dinner date would get him lucky tonight.

As she was finishing getting ready the doorbell rang. He had been sitting in their bedroom watching her get ready, stealing glimpses of her lacy underthings as she did her hair, half naked, in their joining bathroom mirror. Hearing the doorbell he knew it must be Kim and made his way downstairs.

As he stepped down the stairs he could hear his two daughters greeting Kim with excitement. Each of them was trying to out-loud the other with giggles and requests for games to play. "Let her get in the door before you ask her to play, girls," he said sardonically, giving her an apologetic look and taking her coat. It was May but the air was still chilly in the evenings. Under her coat she was wearing a colourful but tight and thin tank top. The fit was loose and he could see her bra peeking out above the neckline. The tops of the cups he could see were black lace, instantly making him think of all the dirty things he wanted that night. Uncomfortable to be thinking these thoughts with her around, he cleared his throat and tried to reason with himself that he'd so recently been watching his wife that his mind was just in the gutter.

Turning toward Kim he said, "So we've ordered pizza and it should arrive here in about 10 minutes." Taking out his wallet from his back pocket he pulled out crisp bills and handed them to her. "This should be enough to cover it. I made sure to order enough for you and your friend to have some as a snack later so feel free to have it, okay?"

"Oh, wow, thanks!" she said cheerily, taking the money from his outstretched hand. She hadn't thought of snacks for later. "I totally forgot to bring snacks, so that's perfect."

"Good...okay so the girls should eat then you can play whichever game you like. We'd like them to get a bath around 8 or so and then, I mean, if you can, have them in bed before 9. We went for a big bike ride today so they should be tired by then." Nodding she smiled at him while he gave her the instructions.

Mrs. Reid suddenly appeared on the stairs, "I'm ready to go, honey!" she announced to the room. "Hello, Kim! Thanks so much for watching the girls tonight! I'm sure a pretty girl like you had better offers for a Saturday night but I appreciate your watching them."

"Hi Mrs. Reid, it's my pleasure. I love the girls and well, I can still have a fun Saturday night."

"Bye girls," Mrs. Reid called to her girls. Lost in their game with their dolls they barely noticed her goodbye.

Rolling her eyes and grabbing a coat she turned to her husband and smiled. "Ready, honey?" she asked.

"Yep, let's get going. We have reservations to make!" Flashing his eyebrows at Kim, he reminded her, "My cell number is on the fridge if you need anything or have any questions." Smiling back she waved them out with exaggerated movements and turned to play with the girls. They left.

*** By 9:15 the girls were in bed and Kim called her friend to see what the plan was for the rest of the night. Her friend answered but decided to cancel their evening plans, saying she had to work early the next day. Slightly annoyed, Kim accepted her excuse and hung up the phone. Now what should I do? She thought.

Sitting back on the couch and grabbing a slice of pizza she turned on the tv and began to watch an episode of a show she'd heard was good but never before watched. At home, she and her mother couldn't afford the specialty channels so she took advantage when she was here. At least the pizza's good, she thought to herself.

Although the show was interesting, she couldn't follow the plot because she'd missed too much already. Getting bored she looked around the room for something else to do. Looking around she admired the family photos displayed around the room. She took her time looking at the pictures of Mr. Reid, Justin, as he'd asked her to call him, appreciating his good looks and body type. One picture in particular was very interesting. It was a photo of Mr. Reid with his younger daughter on the beach the previous summer. His body was sculpted and muscular, tanned and slightly sweaty from the heat. His skin on his chest gleamed in the bright sunlight and his arms were big and impressive. She was most impressed by his torso and abs. She hadn't realized that his body was so perfect because he was almost always wearing a suit with jacket. Obviously she knew he was in good shape and had noticed he was attractive but his abs and cut lines in this picture made her stare, and made her intensely aware of her arousal.

Taking the photo back to the couch she sat down again and stared. Looking at the picture intently she started to wonder what was underneath those nicely hanging swim shorts. Figuring she had nothing but time and opportunity she put her left hand into her waistband, into her pants, diving beneath her panties. Feeling around, her pussy was already wet, slick with her juices from fantasizing about his cock underneath his swimsuit and wanting his hands on her. Closing her eyes, she rubbed her juices around her pussy, bringing the wetness up to her clit and rubbing her swollen nub in circles. Pushing harder and rubbing faster she began to swirl and lift her hips in time, making her pussy even wetter. Setting the photo down on the table beside the couch she kept her eyes on his body but used her hands to slide her pants and panties down around her knees, giving her room to open her legs and use her other hand to slide two fingers into her wet heat.

Moaning out loud, she writhed in pleasure as she brought herself to a quick and satisfying orgasm. Suddenly feeling exposed she pulled her panties and pants back up and righted herself on the couch. Looking down she noticed the wet spot her dripping pussy had made on the couch when she came. Hoping it would dry quickly, she smiled knowing that she'd always remember what she'd done right there in that spot. The brown fabric of the couch would dry, she knew, and there would be no evidence of her naughty finger fuck.

Suddenly she heard a car door slam and loud voices approaching the front door. Desperately, she covered the wet spot with a throw blanket and made sure she looked normal in the mirror on the far wall. Her cheeks were flushed but she figured she could lie and say she had fallen asleep while they were out.

The door flew open, and she heard them arguing in the front hallway. Strangely, she was happy that they would be distracted by their argument to notice anything off about her when they came in. She didn't even see Mrs. Reid before she went upstairs and slammed their bedroom door. All she heard was his wife yell down at him, obviously too angry to bother with being concerned about waking their daughters.

"You're sleeping on that fucking couch, asshole! Don't even think about coming up here for anything!!" The door slammed again and she winced. Feeling incredibly awkward to have heard the end of their fight Kim tried to sit, watching the tv and to pretend that she hadn't heard anything.

Entering the room swiftly, Mr. Reid unceremoniously plopped himself down on the couch, already having poured himself a stiff drink of whisky. Meeting her eye, he flashed his eyebrows and frowned into his glass as he took a sip. Swallowing, he made a face and put the glass on the coffee table in front of him. Looking over at her sitting beside him, he rubbed his thighs to the knees and said, "So we're home earlier than I expected and I'm sorry about that. I'll still pay you to midnight, okay?"

"Are you ok?" she asked, hoping to make sense of what she heard. She was curious to know what could've made their night end so badly.

Grinning sardonically, he scoffed and took another sip of whisky. "I don't know." He answered honestly and looked back into her face. Her face was flushed. "Where's your friend?"

"Oh, yeah," she stammered, "She bailed on me, so I've just been watching t.v. by myself."

"Hmmm," he replied, leaning back into the cushions. "Well, if you want you can stay and hangout with me for a little while." Gesturing to the couch they were sitting on, "It would seem I'm going to be sleeping here tonight so might as well watch some tv and take advantage of the location."

Smiling but feeling awkward and very concerned that he'd notice the wet stain on the couch, she agreed and moved over to the edge so her body would conceal the wet spot from his eyes. Looking over, he noticed the picture of himself on the side table. Wondering why it was there, but not wanting to make the situation weirder than it was, he didn't mention it. Instead, he studied her face. He wondered if she liked what he looked like. He hoped she did.

He took in the sight of her now. The tank top she was wearing did nothing to hide the lacy black bra underneath and her tight blue jeans were like a second skin. Her 18 year old body was incredible, and he found himself thinking about her naked. Being so deprived from sex with his wife, his cock began to stir under his pants as his mind drifted to naughty thoughts about the babysitter. Even better, he fantasized that she wanted him too.

Hesitant to make a move, they sat together for 30 minutes until she announced she should probably go home. "Do you need a ride?" he asked, not wanting her to walk home alone so late at night.

"Oh right, Karen was supposed to be my ride home... Um," looking around awkwardly she said, "I would really appreciate it, Mr. Reid."

"Justin, please. My dad is Mr. Reid."

"Um, ok... Thanks... Justin," she said shyly, feeling uncomfortable that she could touch herself thinking about him but how weird it felt to call him by his first name.

"Ok so I just have to grab my keys. Meet you at the front door." She collected her things in the other room giving him a chance to adjust his boner, flipping it up into his waistband so she wouldn't notice his growing hard-on. Reaching down to grab the blanket he noticed a small wet area on the edge of the couch. He hoped it wasn't a grease stain. Bending lower to smell it, he was surprised to find that it smelled vaguely of pussy. Shaking his head, he chastised himself for being so desperate as to put sex into the most innocent of situations, especially with an 18 year old hottie that babysat his kids.

He drove her home but avoided eye contact and kept their conversation minimal. After setting up and confirming the typical Thursday night gig, he drove away. Sighing, she unlocked the front door and went to bed.

When he returned home, he returned to the couch, but laid his head next to where the wet spot had been, breathing in the scent of pussy while he jerked himself off to filthy thoughts of the babysitter touching herself and thinking of him.

When Thursday rolled around, Kim could sense the tension was still palpable at home between Mr and Mrs. Reid. She wondered what had gone so wrong on their date night but wasn't comfortable asking either of them and knew it wasn't even really her business. She had arrived to meet the children at their bus stop at 4:15, to watch them until the earlier of the parents arrived home.

Mr. Reid had arrived home at 6:45pm, not nearly as late as she'd predicted, but she'd stayed longer because she and the children were just in the middle of eating dinner. She'd prepared chicken, potatoes and broccoli because unlike most children, these girls loved broccoli. As he entered the room she tried to keep the blush from being overly obvious on her face, as she was still somewhat embarrassed and awkward about what happened Saturday, and, of course, she found him attractive which just exacerbated the blushing issue altogether.

As he set his briefcase down onto the kitchen island he greeted her warmly, "Hello Kim. Hello girls! How is everyone? And what are you eating? I'm starving, is there any leftover?"

Standing before he was done asking, she grabbed a dinner plate from the nearest cupboard and began dishing out what remained of the dinner she'd made.

"There won't be enough for Mrs. Reid to have whenever she gets home, but I assume she'll be having dinner with her friends after golf, right?" Not waiting for an answer, she set the table and placed the plate in front of Mr. Reid as he sat across from her and said, "Here you go, it should still be hot but if you'd like I can reheat it up."

Looking at her as if she was an angel he smiled wide and exclaimed, "This looks like the best home-cooked meal I've had in a long time! Right, girls?" he asked his daughters and they agreed.

Sitting back down across from Mr. Reid, Kim resumed eating her dinner. They ate in comfortable silence, with the odd compliment about the food from Mr. Reid.

Almost as soon as dinner finished, Mr. Reid received an important telephone call from one of his international business associates. Holding his finger up in her direction, he silently asked if she could stay longer so that he could attend to this associate's needs. Happy to help, Kim agreed, miming that it was no problem and taking the girls into the living room for an activity out of their father's way.

An hour later, Mr. Reid was still on the phone and Kim knew she should get the girls upstairs for their bath. Walking into the kitchen to check on his progress, Kim motioned silently that she would take the girls up to get them washed and ready for bed. Planting his palms together he thanked her sincerely and promised to finish as soon as possible.

Kim took the girls upstairs, got each of them bathed and changed into their jammies and tucked them in. In the midst of their bedtime story, Mr. Reid walked into the room and sat in the small but comfortable rocking chair in the far corner of the room and listened. Feeling self-conscious reading out loud in front of him, Kim did her best to appear unconcerned. By the time she finished the second reading of the story, both girls were sound asleep. She and Mr. Reid snuck out of the room after Mr. Reid gave each of them a kiss goodnight on their foreheads. Going directly toward the stairs, the two of them met up in the living room where Kim began to gather her belongings.

"Hey, Kim, I'm so sorry that call took so long. If I had known they were going to call me I would've stayed at work so I could have all the figures and everything handy. As it was we really only concluded one third of our ongoing business, and well, let's just say that I'm certainly not looking forward to getting deeper into that one..."

"It's no problem at all, Mr. Reid. But if it's okay, I think I should pack up and get going. I have an exam Monday that I've been hoping to get started to study for..." She trailed off as she noticed his grin, and said, "Yes! I'm lame, I know. The exam isn't until Monday but I have plans for this weekend that I really don't want to break."

"No, it's great that you're thinking ahead. So...you're busy this weekend? I was thinking maybe I would ask if you'd be willing to come over later Saturday night, like at 10 so that I could go to my buddy's poker game he's hosting. Mrs. Reid will be at her parents' house. They live out of town."

"Oh, um... I don't know, I have tentative plans with this guy from school but..."

"Oh, ok. Well it's ok honey, if you have a date, I'll find someone else or I just won't go. It's no big deal, really," he replied.

"Well, maybe I could call you later and let you know what ends up happening with Saturday. Would calling you Saturday morning be too late for you to then make plans or would that work?" she asked.

"I tell you what. Here's my cell number, and this way no matter what I'll get the message. You just send me a text when you know, and if you don't text me I'll assume it's a no and make my plans around that. How does that sound?"

Smiling and taking the business card, "I'll definitely text you to let you know either way, Mr. Reid."

"Justin. It makes me feel weird and old when you call me that. 'Mr. Reid' is my father..." he said shaking his head and tilting it over slightly to the right while he studied her face. She was blushing but he couldn't really figure out why. He immediately went through his last several statements to listen back and see if something he said could've been taken the wrong way. Nope, he thought, nothing that I can see would cause that reaction....maybe it's just warm in here?

Taking off his jacket, he reached into his back pocket to pull out several bills to pay her. Reaching out, her fingers touched his and she felt a jolt of heat and electricity wash over her, making her wish she had reason to touch him yet again.

Noticing her reaction to touching him in addition to the blushing, he boldly took the chance to ask her about the photo of himself, and why she may or may not have moved it.

"Hey, so one last thing before you go... Did you happen to know why that picture of me and Beatrix on the beach last year was on this side table last Saturday? I can't figure out who moved it and why but I've asked the family and nobody admits to moving it, so... Did you?"

Before she could answer, the front door bustled open and Mrs. Reid walked into the foyer, announcing her arrival loudly. Kim took this opportunity to avoid answering Mr. Reid's questions and exit the room toward the foyer to greet Mrs. Reid. Standing alone and somewhat confused, he felt he had to conclude that she had for some reason moved his photo closer to the couch, and close to where the wet spot or stain had once been. Just thinking of the possibility that she might be interested in him got his dick hard and straining against the front of his pants. Quickly making sure that his erection was hidden from view, he followed Kim toward the front door.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Bad Babysitter

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds