• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Taste of Domination

A Taste of Domination

123456

The BMW chirped as Jessica pushed a button on the key fob and locked it. Her high heels echoed through the garage as she walked past her father's other two cars, an Audi and a Mercedes, and entered the spacious house.

She crossed the marble floors and wondered where everyone was; the house was unusually quiet. "Hello?" she called, as she made her way up the main staircase toward the bedrooms.

Jessica looked down the carpeted hallway toward her father's bedroom and noticed a flickering light, like candlelight, coming from within.

"Dad?" she called, as she cautiously walked toward the room.

She looked through the doorway and was startled to see his Asian maid, Anna May, and a beautiful blonde-haired woman facedown on the bed. Both of them were naked, gagged and bound, with their ankles and wrists tied together behind their backs.

Jessica dropped her bags and ran over to untie them. "Oh my god," she whispered, "who did this to you?"

Their eyes were both wide open in fear as they struggled and tried to warn her through their ball gags.

As a chill crept down her spine, Jessica realized what they were trying to tell her -- the intruder was still in the house! She spun around and her blood ran cold as she saw a silhouette, standing in the shadows on the far side of the room.

"Dad?" she whispered.

The stranger, a tall, muscular man, completely naked except for a leather mask, stepped toward the candlelight. Jessica first noticed the whip in his hand, and then saw the huge, throbbing weapon between his legs.

"Dad!" she screamed.

Leaving the two women bound on the bed, she kicked off her high heels, ran from the bedroom and raced down the stairs. She was fumbling in her purse for her cell phone to call 911 when she stumbled and fell at the bottom of the stairs, her phone skidding across the marble floor.

Jessica's father, dressed in an expensive suit and tie, bent down and picked up her phone.

"Dad, call 911!" she said. "There's a rapist upstairs, and he's got Anna May -- "

"Jess...calm down. No one's being raped."

"Calm down? We need to -- " She froze when she saw it in his hand -- a leather mask, identical to the one she'd seen on the man upstairs. Her father was part of this!

Jessica scrambled to her feet to get away, but the man in the mask had followed her and he grabbed her from behind.

"Let me go!" she screamed. He clamped his hand over her mouth, and held her tight as she fought to get free.

Her father stood in front of her and pleaded with her to calm down, but Jessica kept struggling to scream as she tried to twist loose from the man's iron grip.

Sighing, he told the man in the mask: "Take her to the room of confinement."

Jessica's eyes went wide with fear as she was carried, kicking and screaming, downstairs.

Her father had told her these rooms were off limits, but she saw that both doors were now open. She was dragged into one -- a carpeted octagonal chamber -- and when she looked up she saw a menacing metal hook in the ceiling.

"No, please!" she said, as the man in the mask closed the door and locked it from the outside. She pounded on the door and screamed for her father, but she knew it was no use -- she was a prisoner.

As Jessica slumped against the door, she could still hear her mother's warning:

"Jess, I know things haven't been going well at school, or with Jason, but you need to be strong and face your problems, not run away...don't go to your father's house. You were so young when he left us, you barely know him. You've always had this idealized image of him, but he isn't the man you think he is. That's why I've never allowed you to visit him; he's got secrets, dark secrets. I know you think, now that you're twenty, that you can do what you want. But you need to listen to me: stay here, finish school...forget about your father."

But Jessica didn't have a choice -- she had to leave. She didn't think her boyfriend loved her anymore, she wanted to quit school and she couldn't handle the pressure her mother put on her. She had to run away. She had to escape.

But now she was a prisoner again, and she closed her eyes and cried herself to sleep in the dungeon.

* * *

A few hours later, Jessica woke when she heard the door unlock. She crawled backwards and pressed herself against the far wall as the door opened, but was relieved to see it was Anna May, untied and dressed in her maid uniform.

Jessica jumped to her feet. "Anna May," she whispered, "we have to escape!"

"Jessica," Anna May said, as she took her hands and squeezed them. "Relax, he will explain everything."

Jessica looked over Anna May's shoulder as her father entered the room.

"Anna May, you can let her go," he said. "I'm sorry I had to lock you in here, Jessica, but you were panicking; I couldn't take the chance that you'd call the police and, misinterpreting what you saw upstairs, put anyone at risk."

"I know what I saw," she said, as she angled toward the open door. "You had them tied up so you and that...that freak could take turns raping them!"

"No one was being raped," said her father.

"Yeah, right. Then why were they tied up naked? Why did you have masks?"

"It was bondage play, honey -- they're slaves."

"Oh my god...slaves? You're keeping them prisoner here?"

"Not that type of slave, they're free to come and go as they please. Let me show you what I mean." He turned to Anna May and, when he signaled with his hand, she gracefully knelt beside him.

"Do you see how she submits to me? When I say slave I don't mean she's my property, I mean that she's willingly given herself completely to my control."

"Why would anyone do that? Why would anyone let you hurt them?"

"Jessica," Anna May interrupted, "your father is my Master. He would never hurt me; he loves me and takes care of me."

She lifted her chin so Jessica could see her silver choker. The character engraved on it matched the symbol on her father's cufflinks. "This necklace symbolizes my devotion to your father."

"But...why were you and the other woman naked? Are you some kind of sex slaves?"

"Jessica," said her father. "It's a little awkward to explain, but I want to be completely honest with you. We do have sex -- all of us -- but Anna May isn't a sex slave. If I ever tried to force her do something she didn't want to, she could stop me with a single word."

"I would never say the word, Master. Never," Anna May interrupted.

He looked down at her. "Slave Anna May, twice now you have spoken without my permission."

Anna May's shoulders slumped as she dropped her head and looked down at the floor.

"You will be disciplined later, return to your duties."

"You don't even let her talk?" Jessica said, as Anna May left and went upstairs.

"Our relationship has rules; she expects me to follow them and I demand the same from her. I'm not trying to punish her, I'm trying to make her better, stronger."

"Stronger? If she was strong she wouldn't be a slave."

"Jessica, relying on others doesn't mean we're weak, it means we're human," he said.

"You know what, it's really late and I know you're confused and probably angry with me. And you're right to feel that way, what happened tonight was one hundred percent my fault. Once I knew you were coming to stay with me, I should have made other arrangements so what happened tonight could have been avoided.

"But I just want to let you know how happy it's made me to finally be able to spend some time with you. When you phoned me out of the blue, I assumed you needed more money. I never expected you to ask if you could come stay with me.

"I know we don't know each other as well as I'd like. When you were younger, I'd fly up to visit you every time you called, assuming your mother would allow it, but you haven't asked to see me in years. Please believe me when I tell you that I love you, and would never do anything to harm you. As long as you're under my roof, I'll always keep you safe.

"But if I've blown it," he said, as he handed her back her cell phone, "I completely understand why. And if you want to leave, I'll buy you a ticket on the first plane home."

After she returned to her room, Jessica felt like she was trapped in a nightmare. She'd fled to her father's because her life was spinning out of control, and she didn't know where else to turn. But now she wanted to escape again, and there was nowhere left to run to. Whether she liked it or not, she was stuck here.

* * *

When Jessica came down for breakfast the next morning, she let her father know she was staying.

"I'm glad," he said, smiling at her. "And I wanted to apologize again for last night. I didn't think you were going to be home until later. This is your home too, Jessica, and it was unfair of me to put you in a situation that made you uncomfortable.

"But that being said, I also can't let your presence make us uncomfortable either. I won't act differently because you're here. So, unless you want to watch Anna May get punished, you may want to go eat your breakfast in the living room."

Jessica froze with a piece of fruit halfway to her mouth. "What?"

"Anna May spoke last night without my permission, and now she will be disciplined."

Jessica watched as her father calmly took off his leather belt and folded it in half. At his signal, Anna May bent over his lap ready to be spanked. He pulled her skirt up; she wasn't wearing any panties.

Jessica's father looked up at her, waiting to see if she was staying or leaving. When she didn't move from her chair, he lifted the belt high in the air, watching his daughter's eyes; she jumped as he cracked his belt across Anna May's ass.

Jessica pulled her knees to her chest and held them tightly, as he cracked his belt a second, third and fourth time; Anna May's ass cheeks had turned crimson red.

"Have you been punished enough, slave Anna May?" he asked.

"No, Master," she said, and he cracked his belt down a fifth time.

Jessica saw tears on Anna May's cheeks, but her eyes weren't sad -- they were excited.

Her father drew the belt back for a sixth swing, but stopped. "You've been punished enough, get back to your duties."

Anna May stood up, disappointed that her punishment had been so brief, and rubbed her sore bum as she went back to cleaning the breakfast dishes.

"Slave Anna May," he said, as he put his belt back on and grabbed his dark gray Canali jacket.

She turned around and, at his command, kneeled beside him once more.

"You've been very good," he said, and took a pomegranate out of his jacket pocket and handed it to her.

Anna May looked at it in wonder, clutched it to her breast and, crying harder than she had when she'd been spanked, whispered, "Thank you, Master!"

* * *

Later that afternoon, Jessica was in her room checking her ex-boyfriend's status on Facebook when Anna May came in to drop off her laundry.

"Anna May, can I ask you a question? Do you like being a slave? And being punished?"

"I like being devoted to my Master, and doing everything I can to make him happy."

"Umm, okay. But isn't it kind of crazy to escape China just to be made a slave here?"

Anna May laughed. "I did not 'escape' China -- I'm from Indonesia."

"Oh my god, I'm an idiot," Jessica said, in the way of an apology. "I shouldn't have assumed you were Chinese."

"It's okay, I'm Chinese Indonesian. My ancestors came from China to Indonesia, which is the most beautiful place in the world, about a hundred years ago. But the native Indonesians -- not all of them, some of them -- hated us, the Chinese. They attacked us...they raped some of us...they beat my father, and they burned my parents' store.

"They sent me to America so I'd be safe, so I'd have a better life. And it was better, at first. But then I realized I'd escaped the violence, but not the racism. And I missed my family so much. My parents couldn't come here, they weren't allowed. I felt lost...lonely...I had no one to talk to, no one to help me. I wanted to go home, even though my parents begged me not to, but then I met your father. He gave me a home. He guided me, protected me, made me stronger...he taught me not to be afraid, and showed me that there are people who can love, not hate."

"By making you his slave?"

"Your father didn't make me his slave -- I asked to be his slave. And when he agreed, he set me free. I hope you can understand, Jessica," she said, as she left to continue the laundry.

"I wish someone would set me free," Jessica thought, as she saw a new text message from her mom on her cell phone.

"Hi honey," the message read, "just wondering why u haven't texted me yet today, like I asked u to? Is something wrong? Is everything okay there? I wish u would come home soon. I saw Jason at the mall and he said he misses u."

"Yeah, right," Jessica thought, as she texted her mom back that she was fine and wanted to stay a few more weeks.

Jason was her ex-boyfriend or boyfriend -- she wasn't sure. She'd met him after high school, and they'd just finished their first year of college when he dumped her. She didn't have to ask why, he was more than happy to tell her: she was fat, she was boring, she sucked (in the wrong way) at sex, etc.

Her friend Sophie obviously gave a better blowjob as he was going out with her by the next day. Jessica begged him to take her back, promising she'd change, but he wouldn't answer any of her texts. She desperately tried to lose weight, even though her friends insisted that 135 lbs wasn't fat for her height. But Jason completely ignored her, and soon all of their mutual friends shunned her too.

So she was surprised a month later when he started sending her texts late at night, telling her how much he missed her. He said that he was still with Sophie, but wondered if he'd made a mistake.

Jason asked her to come over -- Sophie was out of town -- and Jessica foolishly agreed. He fucked her in his bed and, as soon as he was finished, told her she had to leave. She didn't hear from him until a week later when he called to let her know he'd found the panties she'd hidden on Sophie's side of the bed, and told her 'nice try'.

Jessica would pass the two of them in the corridors at college, and see them whispering and laughing at her. Humiliated, she assumed Jason had made his choice. That was why she was so confused when he texted her a few days after and asked if they could talk.

He picked her up a half hour later and drove her to the park, but there wasn't much talking. He asked her for a blowjob and, thinking if he still wanted her for sex she still had a chance, Jessica was soon sucking him off. These 'dates' in the park became a weekly ritual for the two of them, as long as Sophie had a class that night.

Jessica had fooled herself into thinking that Jason was taking her to the park because he still loved her. But he popped that bubble the last time he'd dropped her off, when he warned her that, if she didn't get better at blowjobs, he wouldn't be coming by anymore.

And apparently it wasn't just sex she was getting bad grades in -- she was failing all her classes at school too. In their first year of college, Jason has insisted she sign up for all the same courses as him so they could be together all the time. Now that he'd dumped her, every class was a painful reminder of it. She couldn't focus on the lectures when he and Sophie were sitting only six seats away, snickering every time they'd catch her looking at them.

Jessica finally quit going to classes, and knew she was going to fail. But she didn't care; she planned on dropping out anyways. That was why she'd come to her father's, so she could figure out how to tell her mom that she was quitting school.

But she still hadn't worked up the nerve to do it and, as her phone beeped with yet another message from her mom, she pulled her pillow over her face, and wished she could move to another country like Anna May.

* * *

Later that evening, Jessica was in her room shopping online while listening to tunes on her iPod. She saw headlights out the window and watched as her father's car pulled up. He got out of the car and a beautiful blonde -- the one who'd been tied up on the bed the night before -- followed him inside.

Jessica went out on the second floor landing and watched from the railing as her father walked in. She was surprised to see Anna May kneeling, with her toes touching, eyes lowered, and hands on thighs palms up as she waited for him. She was dressed in leather panties with black silk stockings and matching corset. He gave a signal and the blonde, dressed in a blouse and skirt and with her hair tied up, went downstairs while Anna May followed her father to the kitchen.

Soon, Jessica watched unobserved as her father went downstairs, leading Anna May by a silver chain attached to a large ring on the front of her leather panties. After a while, Jessica wandered downstairs, and she could see the door opposite the room she'd been held prisoner in was open.

She peeked through the door and saw that her father had taken his business jacket off and rolled his sleeves up. The blonde woman, who he called Cassandra, was on her knees beside Anna May wearing a nearly identical outfit, except her stockings, panties and corset were white. Jessica was envious of their beautiful bodies, and hid by the doorway as her eyes drank in every curve. Both of them had long, silky, straight hair, and she watched as Anna May swept her hair up and waited while her father put a silver collar around her neck.

Jessica ducked back as he signaled for the blonde to get to her feet, and led her toward the door. She hid at the end of the hall and watched as he took Cassandra across to the same room she'd been imprisoned in the night before -- the room of confinement. After a few minutes, he returned to the dungeon.

Jessica peeked inside and saw her father watching Anna May undress. Once she was naked, he tied her face down on a table, tying her wrists and ankles to each corner.

Leaving the two of them, Jessica peeked into the room across the hall and was shocked to see Cassandra bound naked and blindfolded. She had a three foot long steel bar tied to her ankles, forcing her legs apart. Another rope bound her arms together just above her elbows, while a third rope went from her wrists to the hook on the ceiling, lifting her arms behind her and into the air, forcing her forward.

Jessica tiptoed into the room and crept around Cassandra. Her long, beautiful legs were spread so wide. As Jessica's eyes drifted up her taut thighs and lingered between them, she noticed her pussy was clean-shaven, and she wondered if she was as excited by being bound as Anna May had been at being spanked this morning. Jessica's gaze wandered over Cassandra's high, firm, round breasts and she saw her tiny pink nipples were fully erect. As she kept walking around her, she eyed her perfect butt, bent over so enticingly. Jessica stopped to admire it, wishing she had an ass like that. She reached out, wanting to touch the ropes that bound her, when Cassandra spoke.

"Master? Is that you?"

Jessica froze and held her breath.

"Who's there?" Cassandra asked, and shook her head trying to remove her blindfold. "Master!" she cried.

Jessica ran out of the room as quietly as she could. She heard her father's footsteps coming toward her, and she quickly ducked into the bathroom down the hall just as he ran across to the room of confinement.

She heard her father trying to calm Cassandra, who insisted someone had been in the room with her. He untied her and took her back to the dungeon.

Jessica waited a few minutes before leaving her place of hiding. She crept back down the hall and peeked around the corner to see if anyone would notice her passing by the door.

Inside the dungeon, she saw Cassandra kneeling in a corner facing the wall while Anna May was still tied to the table. Her father was standing in front of her with his fist in her hair, tilting her head back until her mouth opened while he slowly unzipped his pants.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Taste of Domination

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds