• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Anna Bella's Education

Anna Bella's Education

12

I approached the Chateaux with mixed feelings. I knew my father was inside. After so many years apart, I wanted to see him, but I was also scared. The chauffeur-driven car he had sent for me approached the front of the building and I felt dizzy, light-headed, maybe even a little excited. I gripped the leather hand-rest and thought back to my mother's words of warning, words she had told me so many times as I changed from a little girl into the eager twenty year old woman I was now.

"Your father is a handsome and clever man." she said, "He is also dangerous. He is a good psychologist and expert of the mind but he has a side to him that wishes to ... dominate."

"Dominate what?"

"Me. Us. Women. He tries to use his powers to take control of our minds and make us do the things that he wants."

"What does he want?"

Mother's face hardened but there was a sad look to her eyes.

"He has tried this with you, mother?"

"I was smart. I studied his techniques in secret. I was able to resist him. But it only angered him. This is why he left us, darling. He left us and went to Europe because I refused him."

I had never seen my mother like his before and it disturbed me.

"It is not your fault."

I reached for her hand but she refused to take mine.

"This is not about me. It is about you. I am telling you to forget your father. It is like he never existed. Otherwise you will wonder and he may take advantage of that."

"What ... things ... did he want from you?"

Mother sighed, slowly, as if she was finally letting out a painful truth about herself.

"He wanted me to degrade myself completely. To give myself up to him -- not just in body but ... well ... he wanted to destroy my mind. He wanted to take me over and use me for his pleasure alone."

When she said this I was surprised to find that my body jolted as a tongue of excitement uncoiled from my pussy to my breasts. Was it even possible to be excited by the thought of being taken over in this way? How could that be?

Mother spoke sharply.

"Look at me Bella. You need to be your own woman, free, smart and independent. Focus on your studies. Learn, do well and forget your father"

***

I do not know how he found me, but last week I received an email from my father's personal assistant on my college account. It described the location of his Chateaux in France and came complete with a coupon for a return flight ticket attached. He urged me to come and see him. My first instinct was to wait. I needed the time, both to think and to prepare my studies. I was training to be a mathematician and was considered the brightest girl in my year. I had a lot to do and exams coming up. For some reason, I never told mother about it.

Soon another email came and then a third. The former had a picture of the Chateaux attached. The building sat on a hill near a river. It looked serene in the French air. Gazing at it filled me with peace. The third email had a picture of my father when he was younger. He had a serious look about him, soft eyes and swept back hair. I laid a finger on his mouth and my mind was suddenly filled with curiosity about him. Perhaps I could do with a break from my studies. It was probable, after all, that my mother had exaggerated his bad qualities to me. The man in the photo looked endearing and harmless. The tip of my finger felt warm. I felt something else too. A kind of sweet excitement, deep within me. A sense of the delights of surrender. Whatever this feeling was, I knew at least that it was mine and that I could only discover more by exploring things further by myself.

Early yesterday, and despite myself, I found myself slipping out of the front door into the morning darkness and a low rumbling taxi. It felt like I was being taken on a trajectory that was not of my own making. I constantly questioned if I should be doing this, even as I was welcomed aboard the plane and took my seat. I told myself that I was to remember always that this was my idea and that I was in control. I needed to learn more about my feelings. I was simply going to question my father and get some answers. Then I could return to my mother, my home and my mathematical studies. I opened my laptop and started editing my thesis. The time passed quickly to landing and now I was here, approaching the Chateaux.

I walked up a set of honey-colored stairs and pulled a rusty chain by the stout entrance. There was a deep chiming from within the house. Soon after the door was opened by what I took to be one of the maids. She was dressed in a tight black uniform covered by a lace apron. He skirt was quite short and her stockinged legs shapely. Her face was petite and very beautiful with large brown eyes and long lashes. She wore an expression that I could not place -- a slight smile, maybe knowing, maybe even slightly lascivious. For a moment I was unsure of myself. I had never thought about women in a sexual way before. I swallowed the thought down and extended a hand.

'Anna Bella LaRange'

'Pleased to meet you Bella. I am Greet, your father's personal assistant. May I say that you look as a lovely in life as in he has described you to me.'

Something in Greet's voice made me dizzy. I reminded myself again that I was supposed to be in control.

'I am just here to ask my father some questions. I do not have long. Is he available?'

'Of course. Do come in.'

The Chateaux entrance was enormous and covered with baroque moldings, painted angels and sparkling floor tiles. I saw myself and Greet reflected a hundred times in crystal mirrors. Greet's heels tacked and echoed as we walked. I was filled with a sense of wonder and contentment. I knew it had been the right decision to come. I knew I was in control. Everything felt so wonderful and I was happy. Greet showed me into a chamber that looked out onto the back garden through huge bay windows filled with roses. The floor was softly carpeted. I sank into one of the waiting chairs and lightly dropped my bag and laptop to one side. Greet offered to get me a coffee and told me my father would be with me shortly.

After ten minutes of waiting, I got bored and walked around my new surroundings in a slow circle, humming to myself and running my fingers long the spines of the many books that lined the shelves. I stopped and picked one book at random and was surprised to find that it had no title, just a number:114. Inside it was filled with pictures of young girls being used by older men. I was shocked but enthralled and I turned the pages slowly. In one, a girl was pinned down against a sofa, her arms held behind her back while a man entered her from behind and slapped her hard, on the ass. In another, two girls kneeled and looked up adoringly as a man came copiously over their faces. I gazed at them, the imploring look in their eyes, the cum running down their cheeks and dripping onto their swelling breasts. A heat spread through me. My free hand moved, seemingly of its own accord, to the rim of my summer dress. A finger slipped under. A thousand soft voices seemed to whisper in my ear, telling me 'yes... do it'.

Perhaps it was the sound of a door slamming somewhere deep in the building or maybe it was just the silence but something jolted me back to the reality of that strange room. I imagined I could hear my mother's voice pleading with me through soft clouds. Something was badly wrong. 'Leave here now.' I told myself. 'I am in danger of losing everything'. I dropped the book. How could I have come here and let myself be swayed by such crude and disgusting images? How perverse of me to think that I would actually want anything from this.

I ran to the chair and grabbed for my bag as behind me, the door opened and suddenly my father was there in the room. He was older than in his photograph and touched with grey hairs. He smiled at me but his eyes were harsh and cold. He was dressed in a tailored suit and smelled of cologne, whiskey and cigars. I knew, seeing him there, that I had made a bad mistake. Worse, I could see, he knew it too.

'I'm sorry, I have to go.', I said. I clutched my laptop to my chest like a broken toy. My voice was tiny and cracked.

My father turned and closed the door, blocking my exit. Then he stared right at me and said,

'Oh, I think it is too late for that, don't you?'

I remember the fear, descending on me and running through me like cold water. I remember assessing how easy it might be to push past the man, open the door and run. My legs went from under me and I collapsed to the floor and put my arms over my head and whimpered...

'Please, don't ... please...'

My father laughed and said,

'Oh, but I am going to and you are going to thank me for it.'

And then, suddenly I remember the strange sense in my mind, like a push into my thoughts, and suddenly I was relaxed and calm. I lifted my arms from my head and looked up at my father's face. My previous fear seemed distant, silly even. He looked so lovely and tender and I felt safe. My father continued to gaze lovingly into my eyes. His face seemed softer now, and his hands too, as he gestured at the easy chair in the center of the room, the one I had been sitting in.

'Why don't you sit?' he asked, and it suddenly seemed like the most natural thing to do, so I sat in the chair and crossed my legs. I was wearing a simple summer dress, patterned with flowers. It felt soft against my skin. My father took a chair and moved it directly in front of mine, about a meter away, and sat with his chin resting on his hands, smiling at me -- almost leering in a way, but I didn't mind.

'How do you feel, Bella?'

'I feel better now, Daddy.'

'Were you frightened of me?'

I felt shame at the thought.

'Yes, Daddy,'

'You were right to be frightened.'

I looked up at him.

'Was I? Why?'

'Because you saw the danger. Unfortunately for you, you were too late.'

His words came to me through clouds of mist. I lolled in my chair, reveling in its softness. Who cared about danger?

'You feel fine now, Bella, because I am making you feel fine. I have control of your mind. I have been subtly manipulating you since you ever since I sent you my emails. My power over you only increased when you walked through my door.'

Again, the little stab of fear, but this time it seemed so far away as to be unimportant. I was much more interested now in father and his books and in what my own true desires might be.

'Do you mind being under my control Bella?'

'No, Daddy. I don't mind. Actually I...'

'Yes?'

'I like it...'

I felt shy before him, like I was holding in a big secret. I could feel a growing sensation of excitement in my body.

'Of course you do, Bella. I have made sure of that.'

It felt so hot, sitting there, listening to Daddy telling me these things, wondering how daring I could be in front of him.

'Bella?'

'Yes, Daddy?'

'I think there is something you want to show me, isn't there?'

I was so wet now I thought I would burst. I gazed at Daddy's face and slowly slid my summer dress up my legs to my thighs. Then I slipped my panties down, parted my legs wide and showed him my hot cunt. The air felt cool against it.

'Is this what you want to see Daddy?'

My mind whirled with excitement as I popped two fingers in my mouth and sucked on them before pressing them against my wet slit and sliding them up and down, increasing the intensity of my desire. It felt so strong that I just wanted so badly now to give in to it. I wanted to show my Daddy what his little girl could do. Another push came on my mind and I realized then that I had always wanted it, more than anything. This is who I was.

My father growled, reached down, unzipped his trousers and pulled out his cock, right in front of me. It was hard and tight and glistening with pre-cum as he stroked it. I stared at it, fascinated. He looked so intense and full of desire and anger. I pushed two fingers deep inside myself and let out a small cry as I did so. Then I was fucking myself hard, bucking myself against my hand and my mind cleared to one single thought: I am nothing more than my cunt. It was followed by one more, powering up on my desires: 'I am a slave to my master and I want nothing more than to be fucked by him again and again...' I had found my rightful place and it felt wonderful.

'Tell me Bella...'

My father was stroking himself hard now, his breathing tight. I pushed my fingers hard, feeling my mind clear and fill with light.

'I am your...'

'Tell me Bella, tell me what you are'

'I am your slut Daddy! I am your little bitch!'

I had no idea where these words came from, but suddenly I wanted nothing more than to cum hard. I pistoned my fingers into my cunt, pushing myself back into the chair, willing myself into pure nothingness.

Suddenly my father was standing next to me, stroking his hard cock right up against my face. I could feel its heat and smell his pre-cum as it dripped down his hand. He whispered at me, hard and intense...

'Show me, you little bitch. Show your Daddy what you can do...'

I fucked my cunt with abandon, pushing all my fingers in deep, feeling the helpless surge of orgasm building in me.

'Oh God, yes, Dadeee! I am nothing but a cunt for you! Fuck yourself all over me! Take me! Use me!'

And then I felt it, splashing hot and sticky on to my face, my father's cum. It sent me over the edge and I came, falling into the pure white light of my purpose as he gasped in excitement and came onto my cheeks, my lips, eyes and hair.

I looked up at my beautiful Daddy, adoring him, just like the girls in the photographs.

'Do you love me Daddy? Do you love what your little girl can do?' My voice was tiny, breathless.

He looked down at me, cold and distant. He said nothing, just returned to his chair. I didn't mind. It just meant I needed to work harder to make him love me. We sat in silence. I hummed quietly to myself as I reveled in the feeling of Daddy's cum cooling and drying on my face. Finally he spoke and his voice was tired.

'You know Bella, it is just so easy to take a mind. I have yours now and you are mine completely.'

'Oh yes Daddy, I am so happy you did that!'

'And I could completely destroy your mind if I want. I can erase everything and just leave you as my foolish little fuck toy'

'Oh yes Daddy! Yes! You can if you want!'

He stretched out in his chair, obviously bored with himself.

'But I have a better idea, Bella. I prefer to use you to get back at your bitch mother and your stuck up sisters.'

'Anything you want. Just name it. I am yours completely.'

'What I want, Bella, is to train you to do what I do.'

'Train me? But I know nothing...'

'Oh,' he said, 'It won't take long...'

He stared at me and my mind emptied. I seemed to sleep for a while. When I awoke I felt different, as if I had new knowledge...

'Now then Bella, I have re-organised your mind so that you too can do what I do. You will be able to see right into the minds of other people, to manipulate their secret desires and to get control of them. It won't work against me of course, but it will work on everyone else.'

'Yes, Daddy. Thank you Daddy.'

'You need to practice first. We need a subject.'

He clicked his fingers then and the door opened and in walked Greet. I saw her taking in the new situation -- me sprawled on the chair with my legs open and my dress pushed up, my fathers cum on my face.

'Oh, I'm sorry...' Greet said, embarrassed, as she tried to back out the way she had came. My father was too quick for her though.

'Greet, stop.'

She froze, standing still and straight with her arms by her side.

My father gestured to me.

'Bella...'

I suddenly knew exactly what to do.

I could see Greet's mind all before me. I could see her history, her repressed lesbian desires, her confusions. I could see how she felt the day she first came to work at the Chateaux for father, her nervousness and eagerness to please. I saw how my father hypnotized her, how he looked into her just as I was now and just tweaked some things to make her his plaything. It made me hot to think of him doing this to another woman, and even hotter when I realized that this was exactly what he must be doing with me.

I saw how Greet debased herself for him and how, afterwards, he made her forget the whole thing.

And then I took a step back and looked again at Greet herself and saw how desirable she was, all wrapped up tight in her uniform, with her large soft breasts and her stockinged legs. Of course my father wanted to fuck her. Anyone would. I remembered my own confused feelings when Greet had first opened the door and felt ashamed that I had been so reticent. I knew now that I wanted her and better, that she was mine, and I could do whatever I liked with her. I was like a giddy little girl with a new toy. My pussy dampened again as I lowered Greet's repressions and emphasized her desires, making her smooth and receptive to my thoughts.

'Come here Greet', I thought, and she walked to me.

'Kneel.' Greet feel to her knees by my open legs. I stroked her hair gently with one hand.

'Now then Greet, I want you to feel the full force of your desires.'

Greet moaned a little, and looked right into my eyes. Her lips were moist and her mouth slightly parted.

'I want you to focus all those desires on me Greet. Let me take them all. You want me to be the mistress of your desires. I know them all. I control them. You will feel safe with me, free from inhibition. You will want to show me your true self.'

'Mistress Bella?'

'Yes, Greet?'

'I want to...'

'You want to what?'

'I want to show you...'

I leaned back in the chair a little, and parted my legs.

'Show me what, Greet?'

Greet looked down at her tight black blouse and gripped it with both hands. Then, looking into my eyes, she ripped the shirt open, revealing her large soft breasts packed into a tight, see-through black bra. Without pausing, she gripped the bra also and ripped that open, releasing her breasts. Her nipples were hard, like little stones. I bent forward in the chair, grabbed at her breasts and squeezed them tight, running my tongue around her hot little nipples as I did so. Greet gasped and pushed herself into my mouth, willing me to do more. I bit down hard on one nipple and she cried out,

'Oh, yes! Use me like that!'

This was suddenly exactly what I wanted to do. I grabbed a fistful of Greet's hair and pulled her head back hard before pushing her deep between my legs. Her hot tongue immediately found my pussy and she began fucking and licking me with it as I ground myself into her face. I heard a movement and I saw my father standing over us, taking off his belt. There was a push on my mind and I suddenly wanted him to take as much pleasure as he could from both of us.

'Am I a good girl for you Daddy?'

'Oh yes, slut, you are perfect.'

I was still tingling from his words when my father grabbed Greet's skirt from behind and ripped it open in one movement. Then he tore her panties off with one quick pull and pushed her legs apart. Greet kept lapping at my hot cunt as my father pushed himself deep inside her without ceremony. It was so hot, watching his big cock slide into Greet's wet cunt, watching him dominate her and use her for his animal pleasure. There was a slight push on my mind and I suddenly wondered if it was possible for Daddy to impregnate her. A quick check and yes, I could see, she was ovulating without protection. I pushed hard on her resistance and soon she was crying out,

'God yes, master, fuck your little Greet. Cum deep inside me. Spray your cum deep inside my womb! Make me complete!'

'That's the idea, bitch' my father growled as he grabbed Greet's hips and fucked her even harder. It was so hot, watching him nail her with her clothes all ripped and feeling my pussy juiced soak her face as she fucked me with her tongue. I cried out,

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Anna Bella's Education

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds