• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Vishal's Sex Adventure Ch. 03

Vishal's Sex Adventure Ch. 03

The clock struck 8. It was 8 in the morning. The sounds that came from the clock woke him up. Vishal opened his eyes to find Flavia lying on him, her hair completely scattered and with traces of semen on her face. The semen on her face glittered lightly from the sunlight that oozed through the openings of the red curtain behind the couch. Seeing this reminded him of the exotic sex they had last night. They had fucked all night. He felt so very tired from the sex last night. He could barely move a muscle, but he felt movement of a few muscles on the lower part of his abdomen. He was getting hard seeing her. She appeared like an angel, an angel that just woke up from bed after a long night's sex. The sunlight that fell on them enhanced her appearance and gave a boost to his morning wood. The heat from the sun gave them a light solace in the now very cool AC room. While he was at it, lying still just staring at her, she too had woken up. She too was quite tired from last night.

"Good morning" She said, as she completed her yawn.

"Good morning" he added.

He started caressing her. She played along. She moved up to kiss him. It was a mild kiss. Vishal tried in vain to use his hands to pull her head towards him to deepen the kiss but she had already gotten up from him. He managed to grasp her hand and pulled her towards him. He pulled her onto him and kissed her. This time, it was kind of deep. It lasted a minute before she broke it to take a breath.

"Won't you take care of me?" asked Vishal, moving his eyes to his semi-erect penis as he finished.

She took a look and with a short murmur, slowly adjusted the penis and lowered herself, gradually taking his penis into herself, "You naughty boy."

She used all her energy, moving up and down his shaft, which had now become completely hard. He also cooperated by moving his hips up and down to match her movements. They were slowly gaining energy after last night which they spent on sex. He moved his hands over her back and to her ass. He grasped it and started massaging it, simultaneously assisting her in her task. She used her hands to lean over and kissed him. Just as she pulled up from his shaft, she would push over into his mouth and her tongue would explore its way deep into his mouth. The process reversed when she lowered herself, taking the penis back. Her tongue would retreat and Vishal's would force itself into her mouth. Again when she lifted herself, her tongue would force itself his mouth. This went on for quite a while, till Vishal came and she followed. With a sigh of relief and tiredness, they both fell back to sleep. They dozed all morning.

*********************

Vishal woke up and saw that Flavia had already gotten up. He got up and scanned around for her with his sleepy eyes. He didn't see her anywhere. He slowly got up and looked around. He heard the shower and followed the sound to her bathroom.

She had a big bathroom, fully equipped with everything that should be there. He spotted her in the shower, completely covered in soap. He almost didn't recognize her. She appeared different. Without giving a thought, he went in and joined her in the shower. He thought that he was so tired from sex and the hangover had got to him. He took the shower gel and stealthily lathered it all over him. Then, he pulled her towards him and used his hands, mouth, chest, almost every part of his body to feel her. He turned her and took her from behind. His hands moved around until they found her breasts. He kneaded them as he pushed himself into her. All the while she kept quiet.

The smell of the soap and her moist and slippery body bade him wild. He pushed her firmly to the tiled wall of the bathroom and held her with his hands to give him support as the thrust deep into her pussy from behind. Her breasts ached from being pressed so hard into the wall. He kept on with the thrusts when suddenly something fell on his eyes. He instantaneously stopped and pulled back. He tried to brush away the irritation but he couldn't. He tried to get some water from the shower but the water had stopped. Someone turned off the shower. While he was in an attempt to find the tap, he felt two hands pulling him from behind. He felt something being sprayed on his face and that was the last thing that he remembered before losing conscience. A couple more hands joined in and he was dragged out of the bathroom.

*********************

When Vishal woke up, he found himself on a bed with his hands hand-cuffed to the bed on either side; and he was totally naked. At first he thought that it was Flavia who had been playing with him but the room he was in was not hers. He felt completely confused and all the weirdest things possible started running through his head. To make things worse, he was starving. He hadn't eaten a bit since last night. While he was lost in his thoughts, a couple of women had entered the room and were standing in front of him.

The girls were in kinky school girl attire. The stereotypical short red plaid skirts and a white shirt, the tails of the lapel tied into a knot halfway down the chest.

Vishal finally noticed them standing there. He was totally dumb-struck when he identified one of the women was Flavia. He did not know the other one though. There was an unusual silence in the room but the other woman spoke soon enough to break the silence.

"I see that you don't recognize me. I'm Tanya." She introduced herself.

Tanya was a complete package, as some would say. She appeared to be around his age. She was about 5'6, had long black hair which was made into two plaits that hung below her shoulders, was rather fair, not very fair though but her face was like that of the dream girl every teenage boy ever dreamed of. She adorned black framed glasses that so went with her outfit. Whether she always wore it or it was just part of the costume was the last thing he thought of. She had a huge breast. It seemed like they were implants; they seemed too big for her but did not seem out of place. Rather, they added to her figure. Overall, she had every feature of a girl that a man ever dreams of. Vishal just laid there with his eyes fixed to her and had forgotten about food, Flavia, Priya and every other thing that mattered. His dick reacted soon enough and was rock hard in no time.

"Party time!" notified Tanya as she jumped onto the bed and quickly lowered her pussy into his now throbbing cock. That's when he realized that she had no panties on. Neither of them did. She placed her palms on his chest and started riding him.

She was really good.

She rode him with so much passion that he came in a few minutes. His cock shot gallons of cum into her pussy. His sigh of pleasure filled the room. She came right after him and he could feel her juices flow out, engulfing his dick. She lowered herself to kiss him. He pushed his tongue into her mouth which she welcomed with hers. She pushed her face into his as they deepened the kiss. She broke the kiss soon enough before Flavia yanked her face out by her hair.

Flavia climbed onto him and sat on his face. She lowered her moist, hot and wet pussy onto his mouth and he had no option but to suck on it. Tanya started pumping on his dick again and Flavia began grinding her pussy on his face. The girls intensified their movements and joined their mouths in a passion filled kiss. They used their hands to pleasure each others' bodies while Vishal lay down, almost out of breath, trying to hold himself together. He could not take the immense pleasure that he was receiving; and he completely exhausted from all of the sex he'd had. Practically he'd had sex all day. Soon, both the women came together. Flavia's cum drooled all over his mouth and he had little choice but to lick it clean while Tanya had multiple orgasms and Vishal's dick was showered with it. Vishal couldn't take the excitement and passed out. The girls got up from him and freed his hands and pushed him to the floor. The girls stripped each other and pleasured each other while Vishal lay unconscious on the floor...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Vishal's Sex Adventure Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 423 milliseconds