• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Very Different Threesome

A Very Different Threesome

123

This is a true story that involves sex between a loving, caring husband and wife and an outside male lover. This is not about cuckoldry or humiliation or pain. It is about a loving couple making a conscious decision to experience life and sex to the fullest. If this type of subject matter offends you may I suggest that you pass on this story and read something else.

#############

My wife and I have had several interesting sexual experiences over the years. We have a very active sex life filled with fantasies and role playing and whatever pleases us at the moment. We have also experimented with a threesome with a friend, threesome with a stranger, a small gang bang and some other activities we call "sport fucking." Virtually all our experiences have been positive and we have been together for most of them.

However, my wife had one lover that she met before we married. He was a Navy SEAL and kept himself in great shape and his wife is an accomplished artist who actually asked my wife to pose for a nude portrait for her gallery. That is how Maggie met Gordon and Mary. Gordon was hot for Maggie when he saw her naked in Mary's studio and they stayed in touch.

Gordon and Mary had an "open relationship" and told Maggie so. Nothing happened for several years until Maggie ran into Gordon and they decided to have lunch to discuss life and old times. This led to the two of them having hot, steamy sex at our mountain cabin and Maggie told me about it years later. She also confessed that she had sex with Gordon after we married. She did not tell me about those liaisons but I knew it had happened and did not push it with my wife. I was curious about why she never wanted to talk about her relationship with Gordon especially since she was so open about our other activities and other lovers.

Maggie did reveal one of her trysts with Gordon via a "fantasy story" she wrote for me a couple of years ago. I read the story, which was really hot and steamy and I knew it was real.....that she had done exactly what she wrote about just a couple years earlier and after we were married.

Recently Maggie has had some health issues and sex has been missing for both of us for a number of months. However, once she started healing and feeling better she indicated that her sex drive was slowly getting back to normal. This was tantalizing for me as it had been months since we had sex.

While imbibing cocktails one night she broached the subject of sex. She asked me how I was feeling and if I was horny. Of course the answer was yes. I asked if she was and she indicated her libido was returning. I further asked her if she interested in acting on her feelings and she said yes.

She looked at me a bit sheepishly and told me she wanted to talk about a somewhat sensitive subject. I told her to proceed after I refilled our cocktail glasses.

Maggie is a very private person and holds a lot of issues, especially emotional ones, close to her heart. She rarely talks about her other lovers and keeps a lot of her feelings inside. Previous attempts to get her to open up about Gordon, her former husband and other lovers have resulted in her closing off the conversation. I am the opposite. I love to discuss issues openly and honestly and have no fear about tackling very sensitive topics. So, Maggie frustrates me sometimes but we have a very respectful relationship and never fight. We just accept each other as equals and respect each other's position.

Maggie smiled at me and said, "Jack, you know I love you more than anything in life."

I nodded in the affirmative waiting for the rest of the thought. "Go on, please."

"Well, I want to share everything with you but you know I sometimes have difficulty with that."

I nodded again and asked her to please continue.

"I guess I am horny and I want to get our sex life revved up again but............."

I could tell she was struggling with the main point of the conversation so I tried to assure her that we could discuss anything at all without judgment or emotional reaction.

"Do you remember that I told you about my activities with Gordon some time back?"

"Yes, I remember your episodes very well. They were very sexy and made me very horny."

"Well, he heard about my health issues from a mutual friend and he called me recently. We talked and he told me he would like to get together. I know there is no way we can get together without having sex but I did not want to sneak around on you and be dishonest. However, I am having a hard time figuring out what to do."

I asked her what she wanted to do and she told me she wanted to see Gordon. I asked if she wanted to see him alone and she said no, not really. "I would really like for you to be there but we would have to agree on the rules."

"Okay, I am game. What were you thinking?"

"Well, Gordon and I have something kind of special.........not like anything we have ever done with any of our threesomes or fantasy sessions." I asked her to tell me more.

"He is a wonderful lover and knows exactly how to turn me on in a major way. We have wonderful sex and there is nothing I won't do with him. I feel............uninhibited and free with him and he fucks me really good. Outside of our marriage and our physical connection he is the best lover I have ever had so it is kind of scary."

I asked her why it seemed so scary and it turns out she was afraid to let herself go with him in front of me. On the other hand she did not want to sneak behind my back because she knows from our other experiences that I am always supportive of her activities and they usually bring about hot, steamy sessions between us.

I could see that this was a dilemma for her and I wanted to be as supportive as possible.

I asked if she loved Gordon or had ever loved him. She told me no, that he was happily married and neither of them wanted to leave their spouse. However, they both agreed that their sex was phenomenal and they wanted to see each other. They further agreed that they would each be honest with their spouses.

It was time to come to a decision so I asked Maggie what she wanted to do including how and when. She told me she wanted to invite Gordon to our house and she wanted me to be present so I could meet him and watch. She further told me that while it was okay for me to take pictures (as I usually do) she wanted me to be a non-participant in the sexual activities. She told me she wanted to enjoy the connection with Gordon because it was special so she wanted to me to sit on the sidelines and enjoy the show without participating in the activities. She promised me she would make it up to me once he left the house. While I had some trepidation about this arrangement, which was very different from anything we had ever done, I agreed to proceed as she wished. I certainly did not want her to see him alone.

We agreed that Maggie would invite Gordon over on a Sunday afternoon. His wife was out of town at a conference so a sexy, steamy Sunday afternoon seemed like a nice way to spend a few hours.

In case you have not read about Maggie in previous stories, she is what you would call a hot wife. She is 5'4" tall, weighs about 125 and has 39 DD breasts on a very petite frame. She has slender but has very shapely legs and a very high energy level. She has dark hair, brown eyes and smooth, perpetually tan skin as a result of her Native American roots. She has a perfectly shaped and rather small butt, perfect for holding on to while sport fucking. She is whip smart with a great sense of humor and perhaps most importantly, she has a high sex drive. Once she gets started she can climax an unbelievable number of times. I usually stop counting at 20 but I watched her with one lover and counted 31 orgasms.

Gordon arrived right on time around 1:30 PM on Sunday afternoon. He was shorter than I expected after hearing Maggie describe him. He was about 5'10" tall and weighed about 175. He was lean and fit with shaggy hair that would never have passed muster in the Navy. He had on jeans, loafers, a starched, white shirt and a loose fitting sweater. His hair was dark, sandy brown and he had blue eyes and smooth skin. His face was handsome but not like a cover model. You could sense his military presence although in his current situation he was not threatening at all. He seemed friendly and affable.

Maggie opened the door and they immediately embraced in a full body hug. She kissed him lightly on the lips and he put his arms around her with his hands resting on top of her lovely little butt. After a lingering hug following the kiss, they entered the library where I was watching and waiting.

Gordon walked over to me and extended his hand with a huge smile on his face. He was very engaging. "Hi, Jack............heard a lot about you. And I know you are a very lucky man. Maggie is very special."

I shook his hand and returned the smile. "Nice to meet you, Gordon, I have heard a lot about you too."

I asked if I could fix him a drink and he asked for a beer. Maggie wanted a glass of wine so I disappeared into the bar giving them time and space to reconnect. I took as much time as possible since I knew they were eager to catch up after a long hiatus.

When I returned to the library with the drinks, they were sitting next to each other with Gordon's hand resting on Maggie's bare leg. She had chosen to wear a knee length skirt with bare legs and high heels. The silk blouse topped off with a string of pearls made her look elegant and sexy.

They were engaged in an animated discussion although I did not hear what they were discussing. I handed Maggie her glass of Pinot Grigio and a cold beer in a mug to Gordon. They thanked me as I took a seat on the sofa opposite where they were sitting. I wanted to observe the action and told them to carry on with their conversation as I did not want to intrude per my agreement with Maggie.

They talked for a bit as they sipped their adult beverages. I didn't say much nor did they include me in the dialog. Soon they both turned to me. Gordon spoke first.

"So, Jack, Maggie tells me you know all about us and you are cool with us being together."

I nodded and told him I was totally cool with him being in our house with the intention of fucking my wife.

He looked me in the eye and said, "You know I am going to fuck the daylights out of your wife, don't you?"

I smiled and said, "I can't think of any other reason for you to be here than that." He smiled.

"Jack, do you have any rules or concerns I need to know about?"

I said, "Anything that you and Maggie choose to do and anything that pleases her, pleases me. She has told me about your connection and I know it is powerful. Whatever you choose to do is between the two of you and I am confident I can handle the action. In fact, I feel certain it will be a major turn on for me."

Gordon seemed a bit concerned and asked, "Is it your intention to participate with us in an active threesome?"

I looked at Maggie. "My wife has asked me to leave the two of you completely alone so you can enjoy each other. I will quietly watch and take some photos and Maggie has assured me I will get my reward when you leave."

Gordon smiled. "I might be here for a while."

"As long as Maggie wants you here you are welcome. I am here to support her and to watch what I hope is a very sexy private porno performance."

Gordon looked at me again in a piercing stare. "Jack, I feel a real connection to Maggie and I cannot wait to ravish her. She is a much better fuck than my wife although I have no intention of disrupting your marriage or mine. However, I hope you are able to handle the connection I have with Maggie as it is powerful."

I took a sip of my drinking thinking "what have I gotten myself into?" Could I handle this hot, steamy love connection? We were about to find out.

Gordon moved closer to Maggie and took her hand. He moved it to his crotch where he was already in the early stages of an erection. Maggie smiled and leaned in to kiss him deeply. Soon they were locked in a steamy embrace and Gordon had his hands all over Maggie. She put her arms around his neck and pushed her large and lovely breasts against his chest. They remained on the love seat but soon their legs were entwined as they began exploring each other's bodies.

Gordon pulled Maggie towards him and twisted his body so that Maggie was now under him on her back on the sofa. They remained glued at the lips as Maggie spread her legs on the sofa. She put one leg up on the back of the sofa and the other one on the floor. Her skirt was still in place but it was clear that she was opening herself up to allow ready access to her already dripping honey pot. I could smell her vaginal excretions from across the room. To them it was like I was not even in the room.

Soon Gordon had Maggie's dress bunched up around her waist revealing her tiny and lacy black thong. He was rubbing her sex through the lacy fabric but I knew that would not last long. It didn't. While French kissing Maggie deeply Gordon moved the lacy panties aside and began lightly rubbing my wife's very sensitive clitoris. In only a matter of seconds Maggie shuddered to an almost violent climax. She was rewarded by Gordon inserting his long, slender middle finger deep into her sex. He slowly and expertly manipulated her G-spot and in less than a minute Maggie had her second climax.............one clitoral and one vaginal. What a woman!!

With the second climax and Maggie thrashing about the sofa like a fish out of water Gordon slowly stood up and pulled Maggie up by the hands so she was facing him. They kissed again deeply and slowly. Gordon slid his hands to her silk blouse and began languidly unbuttoning her blouse. As he undid each button he spread the fabric wider revealing a little more skin and a bit more cleavage with each open button. He was masterful and I had to admit that he really knew how to handle a woman.

Finally Gordon had all the buttons unclasped and her blouse fell open revealing her incredibly beautiful and large breasts. Gordon reverently cupped one in each hand as he slowly bent to kiss each of them sweetly on Maggie's very erect nipples. He pushed her large breasts together while she was still standing and he showered kisses on first one and then the other tweaking her sensitive nipples so that they stood out like pencil erasers. Maggie rolled her head back in ecstasy, eyes closed tightly, enjoying the feeling. She can occasionally climax from breast stimulation but Gordon made sure she had another gusher as he reached into her thong and once again found her clit while sucking on the luscious nipples. Maggie came so hard she almost fell down. Gordon reached behind her to keep her from falling and deftly slid her thong to the floor. As they reached her ankles Maggie swiftly stepped out of them and reached around to loosen her sash on the silk skirt. It pooled on the floor at her feet. She was naked in front of Gordon and me except for the strand of pearls which looked really sexy on her.

Maggie reached up to unbutton Gordon's shirt and she repeated his act slowly and seductively. As she revealed more of his toned chest and abs it was quickly apparent that Gordon had kept himself in good shape. He had only a hint of hair between his nipples and Maggie pulled the crisp white shirt off his shoulders.

Maggie is also very adept at getting a man's belt unclasped and she soon had Gordon's belt off and his jeans unbuttoned. He helped her pull them down to the floor as he stepped out of the jeans leaving him in a pair of black briefs. I could not see too clearly from my angle but I was able to detect a rather large looking cock poking out of the elastic band of the briefs at least two-three inches. Impressive!!

Maggie had told me that Gordon had the most beautiful cock she had ever seen so I was eager to see what she thought was a beautiful piece of man meat. She grabbed the sides of the briefs and slowly slid them down his legs. As she did she left the fabric covering the large cock and she nibbled and bit his cock through the cotton briefs. However, she could hardly wait to get the briefs to the floor where the rest of the clothing was piled at their feet. They were naked in the library of our home and it was barely two o'clock in the afternoon. I remained silent and spellbound at the site. They looked fantastic together.

Gordon and Maggie were locked in a full naked body embrace kissing deeply. Although I could see his cock pressed into Maggie's stomach and her gorgeous breasts mashed up against Gordon's rock hard stomach I still could not tell what he was packing. When the embrace finally ended and Gordon moved away from Maggie, I quickly saw why she was so enthralled with his cock.

His cock looked like something you would see in a museum carved on a statue or on a high end porn channel. It was long, probably nine inches or more, thick and perfectly straight with a large mushroom shaped head. He had "man-scaped" his pubic hair making his cock look even larger as it had no hair on the shaft itself. His lithe and fit body made his large cock look out of proportion.................like it should have been on a larger man.

Maggie looked down at his cock lovingly and soon wrapped her small hand around it. His cock was so thick her fingers would not reach entirely around the man meat. Maggie slowly slid to a sitting position on the sofa and licked the head of his cock as she stroked it slowly but firmly. Gordon was in heaven moaning and groaning and rolling his head backwards.

Maggie soon had almost his entire cock in her mouth. She has an amazing ability to deep throat a cock. I have no idea how she does it. Soon his entire cock, except for the 3 inches or so in her stroking hand, had disappeared down Maggie's throat. After a couple of long, slow movements up and down the shaft, she reached for his scrotum, which contained two golf ball sized testicles in a hairy sack. She cupped them gently before taking them lovingly in her mouth. She continued to stroke his cock and it was sticking out almost obscenely it was so long. Maggie continued making love to his balls as she stroked his giant prick to what seemed to be an even larger love length and width. It really was beautiful and looked incredible in Maggie's tiny hand.

After a few moments, Gordon swiftly moved to a sitting position on the sofa. He pulled Maggie down on him while picking her legs up to the side. He lowered himself to the sofa and slowly lowered Maggie down on his cock. I was sitting directly across from them and witnessed this incredibly erotic scene. Inch by inch his cock disappeared inside my wife's pussy. He held her with one hand on each butt cheek and once she bottomed out groaning and moaning, he lifted her back up, then down, then back up. After only about six strokes Maggie screamed and came hard. Her whole body twitched and shook for almost a minute before she settled down on his cock resting her head on his shoulder. His impressive cock had disappeared completely inside my wife.

Gordon was gentleman enough to let her recover before standing up with Maggie impaled on his giant prick. He walked over to the dining room and placed her on the large, polished wooden table. He gently laid her on the table with his cock still inside her. He pulled her to the edge of the table so that her pussy was right at the edge and conveniently "cock high." He pulled her legs widely to the side holding an ankle in each hand as he stretched her into an extended Y position, her legs straight up in the air and stretched as wide as possible. As he held her legs in position, he whispered loud enough for me to hear. "Put my cock inside you."

Maggie reached for the massive dick and spread her outer labia. She pulled him closer and inserted the over-sized head into her vagina. After a moment of resistance, it popped in and quickly 4 inches of cock disappeared inside my wife. I had moved off the sofa with my camera wanting to catch every angle, every position, every moment of intimacy. If you have never had your own private porno movie featuring your wife with an expert lover, you have missed a truly erotic and stimulating experience.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Very Different Threesome

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 142 milliseconds