• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Plagiarism

Plagiarism

I hold the essay in front of me and read the first paragraph again.

"Well Natalie." I say. "We have a problem here."

"Sir?" She asks. I look up at her sitting, a touch resentfully, in front of my desk. She is dressed in the college uniform, but as a number of her contemporaries are prone to do, she pushes the dress code to its limit. Perhaps they do this to encourage glances from the boys in the local village. As a senior student she would be allowed visits at the weekends, and after lessons finish.

Her skirt is slightly shorter than regulation length, and reveals her stocking tops as she slouches in the chair in front of me. She crosses her long legs and looks bored. I note her high heels, another college rule ignored.

"Natalie, you are aware of the college rules on plagiarism?"

"Yes sir". She affects a world weary tone, but suddenly is watching me carefully.

"Your essay seems to have in it large parts that are a direct copy of your friend Hannah's essay, one she submitted last year."

She sits up straight. "What? No! I never copied. I have never even seen her essay. You can't prove it! This is bullshit! I'm not standing for this, I'm telling my parents about you!"

"Go ahead." I say. "Do you want me to call them?" I point to the phone.

She slumps in her chair and folds her arms and stares resentfully at me.

"You and I know that this essay breaks college rules. We also know that your parents would be more than a little upset to find out that you have made this error."

She looks at the floor and sits up a little in her seat.

"I understand that you will inherit a large fortune when you are twenty-one. But I understand that this is conditional upon your behaviour here at college. I imagine your uncle had some concerns about your attitude when he wrote that clause into his will, no?"

She says silent. I wait. She slowly nods her head.

"So as I say, Natalie, we have a problem. Or rather you have a problem. This act alone could have you disciplined, and would not be looked upon well by your late uncle's estate."

She looks up at me. "I don't want anyone to find out about this, Sir. Can I just take the essay back? You don't need to be a dick about it."

I sit back and consider this. "You are suggesting ...exactly what, Natalie? That I risk my academic career to withhold from the authorities, and your parents, an example of cheating on college grounds? Why would I do such a thing?"

Natalie's lip begins to tremble. "Please Sir. I need this college degree. Next year I inherit enough money to set me up for life..." she pauses "... and I will let you have some of that to show how grateful I am for your help."

Again I consider. "Natalie. Perhaps there is a way out of this messy situation, but I assure you that the promise of deferred bribe is not going to help you at all. If we are to find a way out of this we need to work together. I think there is something that I would find much more motivating."

She brightens and smiles. "Yes Sir! Anything!"

"Good." I say. "Good."

I pause for a moment and then say. "Natalie, stand up for me for a moment would you."

She stands, looking a little puzzled. I look at her. She is very pretty indeed. I can see why she is so popular, and why she takes the lead in the cheerleaders squad. Her slim figure is tucked into the regulation blouse and tie, though I can see a back bra through her cotton top. Another uniform violation. I look down at her long legs as she stands on her high heels, and she begins to shift uncomfortably. She feels my gaze and looks away, embarrassed.

"Sir?" she says.

"Remove your knickers." I tell her.

Hey eyes widen and she opens her mouth in astonishment, her pink glossy lips forming a perfect O. She swallows and stutters "S... ssir? W what? I mean pardon?"

"Remove your knickers." I repeat.

"No! How dare you!" She begins to back away from the desk towards the door.

"Have it your own way, Natalie. You must make your own calculation about how much you have to lose in this matter."

She turns and strides towards the door, but as she opens it to leave my office she slows and stops. She closes the door again and removes her hand from the doorknob. Her slim shoulders sag.

She walks slowly back into the centre of the room. She looks down at the carpet, unable to meet my gaze. "And if I do what you say, we can forget the essay?"

"We can certainly talk about that possibility, Natalie. But let me make this clear. Your obedience now will decide your future. I ask you for the last time, remove your knickers. Or if you like, I pick up the phone and start dialling your parent's number."

There is a long pause, and Natalie turns away from me. She lifts her skirt and and quickly slides a pair of tiny black lace knickers to her ankles. As she does so, her skirt slides up her ass and she involuntarily presents a pair of beautiful buttocks to me. She straightens up and holds her knickers in her hand.

"Good girl." I smile encouragingly. "That wasn't so difficult, now was it? Give them to me."

She shuffles forward and passes the over to me. I lay them on the desk.

"Now Natalie. Tell me what is happening here."

"Sir?"

"Tell me what you predicament is now. Tell me what the word is for what is happening."

"It's blackmail. You bastard!"

A tear runs down her freckled cheek. She is trembling with rage and humiliation.

"That's right, Natalie. As you know, there is something that you can bargain with. We both know what it is that you have that I want. But think of it like this, Natalie. You will be paying me for the short term. In a few short months you will be graduating, with good grades, and looking forward to a life of privilege. This is a small price to pay, surely?"

There is another long pause. "And I expect you to remain polite and respectful, Natalie. Calling me names will not be tolerated. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Okay then. Come over and stand in front of the desk. Good. Now lift your skirt for me please".

Natalie slowly reaches down and takes the hem of her short black skirt between finger and thumb, and raises it to show a space above her stocking tops. I feel an excitement stirring under my desk.

"Higher please, Natalie. Higher."

She lifts the hem and raises it up to her flat belly. Her pussy is exposed, and she knows it. She reddens and looks away. I sit up and lean forward to inspect her mound. There is a sparse covering of hair. Her little slit is tightly closed as she squeezes her knees together. I spend a few moments looking at her pubic mound, and then look up at her face.

"Natalie. Tell me something, do you shave under your armpits?"

She nods. "And do you shave those long legs of yours?" She nods again. She begins to lower her skirt. "Stop. Did I ask you to lower your skirt?"

"No sir."

"Then lift it higher."

"Yes sir."

"Now Natalie, there is one more place you are going to start shaving. When you shower, you will rid yourself of all of your pubic hair. Do you understand?"

She looks shocked for a moment, as if she is about to protest. Then she nods.

"You will attend regular private tuition sessions with me, Natalie. When you come here, your little pussy will be inspected for stubble. Make sure it is smooth, or there will be consequences. And when you arrive in my office, you will do so without the benefit of knickers, or, I think, a bra. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Now as to the form of your tuition, I can only guarantee you the best of grades if you are perfectly obedient. I will test you obedience now."

I push back from my desk and stand. I walk around to stand next to her and she watches me, still holding her skirt aloft, her little pussy exposed.

"Hold still please, Natalie." I reach forward to touch her labia, but she shies away, and lowers her skirt. I wait, with my hand outstretched. She looks at me, and I raise an eyebrow. "Your choice, Natalie."

Slowly she turns back and lifts her skirt again. I lean forward and touch her mound with my fingertips. She sucks air in through her teeth and looks away. I gently stroke her thighs.

"Turn around please, Natalie, and raise the back of your skirt for me."

She turns and lifts her skirt, showing me again her perfect little buttocks. I reach forward and stroke them. I slowly find my way down to the tops of her legs and gently push through. She squeezes to stop me from going any further. I stop.

I walk around her and stand close. "Look at me, Natalie." I say.

She lifts her eyes up and looks straight at me. Her pretty little face has no trace of the spoilt, petulant student who had entered my office. Her blue eyes brimmed with tears.

"Now Natalie. I thought that I made your position clear. You are being tested for obedience. That is the object of this tutorial. Do not make it difficult for yourself. Now, again, turn around please, and raise the back of your skirt for me. But this time, stand with your feet apart."

"Yes sir."

She turns and stands as I requested. Her high heels contrive to make her push her backside out. Her downy white buttocks are framed by her stocking tops and the hem of her skirt. On this occasion, as I slid my fingertips down her rounded buttocks, I found my way between her legs and, moving between her parted thighs, gently stroked her pussy lips. She gasped.

I slowly stroked her buttocks, moving my hand from time to time back to her pussy lips. I let my finger slide between them to find her becoming moist. She gasped again. "Oh Sir." She seemed to be pushing her ass out further, turning her pussy towards my exploring fingers, parting her buttocks a little more. I continued my gentle massage. She began to move slightly against my fingers and her breath began to become more shallow. I slid my finger gently up between her lips and penetrated her vagina. "Oh Sir..." she breathed, and turned her head to look at me.

I stopped moving but stayed with her impaled on my long index finger. She let out a low moan of disappointment. "Now you see Natalie. These sessions will not all be about my gratification. I'm sure you understand now that obedience will have it's rewards too."

"Yes Sir." Her voice trembled.

"Now I have work to Natalie. Even a promising student such as yourself cannot monopolise my time. You are to return to me this evening at six for another tutorial. Do you remember what I told you about coming to my office?"

"Sir?"

I pushed my finger into her further. She writhed and moaned.

"Yes Sir! I am to come to your office ...shaved, Sir."

I push again. She gasps.

"..and I am not to wear knickers Sir! Or my bra!"

"Good girl." I say, and slowly withdraw my finger.

I step away from her and take one last look at her obediently presenting her backside for my inspection. She is beautiful, exquisite and now, very much, mine.

You may take your leave Natalie. Return at six. Make sure you follow my instructions exactly.

"Yes Sir."

She began to walk across the room.

"Natalie?"

"Yes Sir?"

"Do you have anything to say before you leave? I think I have been very generous."

"Thank you Sir." she said.

She pulls her skirt tightly over her hips and leaves my office.

"You're welcome." I murmur.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Plagiarism

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds