• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Seduction of Jean Johnson Ch. 06

The Seduction of Jean Johnson Ch. 06

When Rob returned from his latest trip, he was met by the news that the seduction of Jean had progressed as far as Marian could take it alone. They had repeated the sex acts several times and Jean now seemed to be quite willing to literally do anything Marian asked. It was his turn to begin to participate. Actually, Marian's affection for Jean had grown throughout the seduction process and she really admired the strength and determination Jean had shown. "You know, I really wondered if she would win. I certainly didn't want to hurt her any more than I had, and she was really holding out. She finally did break down, fortunately. Actually, I think that she was fighting herself as much as me and, in some ways, she wanted to lose! Under that conservative, ultra-moral facade is a more liberal woman trying to get out. In any case, she's broken in now and I really have a sex slave to serve me! She's good! Now, we need to decide how you'll approach her. She's just been married a few months, so you'd better be careful. I certainly don't want to make her do anything she really doesn't want to."

No decision on strategy was made, but, without doubt, Rob was eager to do something now that Marian had destroyed most of Jean's defenses. In fact, however, the breakthrough came purely fortuitously as the result of a catastrophe created by Jean. Rob's home office was an area that Jean rarely entered because he kept paper records in careful piles on his desk, each pile a chronological record of the production in franchises he was supervising at the moment. He preferred this to computer pages because he could lay several weeks of reports side by side rather than having to switch screens. He agreed that his system was antediluvian, but he liked it. Jean was instructed to do nothing but sweep the floor, but leave everything else alone. About a week after the last episode reported above, she plugged in the canister sweeper with the hose connected to the wrong end. Not one-half hour after Rob had carefully updated the newest piles, she raised the nozzle, turned on the sweeper – and a blast of exhaust air came out like a leaf blower, sending the piles into the air like a snow flurry. She let out a scream of horror as she turned off the vacuum (or blower, in this case), but it was far too late. Rob, hurrying in to see what had happened saw a disaster before him.

Furious as he thought of the work he was going to have to do to rearrange all of those pages, he yelled, "What the hell are you doing? You know you're not supposed to touch my papers!"

Obviously, she hadn't "touched" the papers, but as she tried, fearfully, to stammer out what had happened, he grabbed her around the shoulders as he sat down in his chair, turning her over his knee. It may seem to be an odd, perhaps questionable, reaction, but Rob had been used to spanking Judy when she did something wrong and, in his rage, he acted automatically. Flipping her skirt over her waist, he literally ripped her panties down and delivered a tremendous SMACK onto her bare ass with the palm of his hand. Jean was completely stunned by the turn of events. First she was still in a state of shock from having the vacuum seemingly "blow up" in her hands, spreading papers throughout the room, having her employer charge in raging at her and, now, without warning, she found herself being spanked on her bare bottom – by a man!

As this last thought crystallized in her mind and she really understood what was happening, she began twisting and squirming in an effort to get away. He was seeing her naked behind...he was touching her...oh, god that hurt...all thoughts that flashed through her mind. "Stop, you can't do this! Let me up! Oow!" The last came from the effects of another vicious SMACK that caused her entire body to vibrate. The blows rained down, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK! This hand spanking was far more severe than those she had received from Marian. In no time at all, the skin on both hips was beet red, the temperature such that it felt like an iron was being applied to her buttocks. Jean was used to being spanked by now, but this was different. It was a man doing it and he could see things that no one but Jim had seen. The pain was dreadful, but she tried to keep her thighs clamped together and her ass cheeks squeezed tight to hide her private areas. At first, this was her major concern. She had hated being spanked by Marian, even having another woman seeing her, but, still, that was much less traumatic, much less sexually prohibited, than being scrutinized by a man.

Actually, at first, Rob was too furious to think of the nature of the bottom he was punishing. He just had to dissipate his rage. So, his hand rose and fell, the skin became redder and redder. For Jean, the agonizing spanking gradually became too much for her to do anything but twist and turn to try to avoid the worst of the SMACKS. Soon, any thought of protecting her modesty vanished and her legs spraddled open, her ass cheeks relaxed and, while she no longer was even thinking of it, everything was open to Rob's eyes.

For his part, when he started the spanking, he wasn't thinking of Jean as a woman or, specifically, as a woman he hoped to seduce. She was someone who had made a great deal on additional work for him. However, bit-by-bit he became more conscious of what he was spanking – a well-formed, rounded and very attractive female bottom. As his hand hit with a resounding SMACK, it quivered in a delightful way, soft but resilient. Then, as Jean's defenses fell and everything was exposed, he stared with increasingly lust filled eyes at what he could see of her cunt and, occasionally, right between her ass cheeks.

By that time, Jean had lost all sense of who was spanking or of the sex of the spanker. She was completely lost in the pain and humiliation, no longer concerned about anything else except having it end. SMACK...OOOW...SMACK....OOOOOH.... SMACK! Then, SMACK... PLEASE...SMACK...OH, PLEASE STOP...SMACK...OH, I'LL SO SORRY.... SMACK....EEEEK.....SMACK....OH, PLEASE, I'LL DO ANYTHING! Finally, SMACK..... groan.... SMACK.....moan.....Smack....smack. Jean's resistance, even to beg, was gone when Rob finally stopped. She lay, quiescent over his knees as he ran his hands over her hips and between her open legs, feeling her cunt. Suddenly, he moved her off so that she knelt on the floor before him.

She watched with unseeing eyes as he quickly opened his pants and pulled out his very rigid cock. She didn't react as he reached for her head and pulled her to him until the cock actually touched her lips. It was the first time in her life that her mouth had even been near a cock and she heard him say, "Kiss it!" Mentally, she was in that same state she had been in with Marian, not really aware, beaten into submission by her spanker and completely under control. Not really comprehending what she was doing, she pursed her lips and kissed the tip of Rob's cock and, at his directions, did it several more times. Then, she heard, "Open your mouth."

Still in a daze, but knowing something was wrong, she looked up and started to protest, but the second she tried to speak, the head of the cock slid into her mouth. Finally, startled to her senses by this impossible invasion, she tried to pull away, but Rob held her head still and forced two more inches into her. "Suck it," he ordered as he began a slow in and out motion, actually screwing her mouth.

For two or three minutes, Jean continued to struggle against him, but Rob was too strong, caught up in the lewd sex act. For Jean, kneeling there on the floor, the entire situation was incomprehensible. She knew of cock-sucking, of course, and recently Jim had made some vague hints about it, but for her, the act was so unnatural that she just couldn't believe that it was happening. Such a thing was, to her, far more depraved than licking Marian's cunt – the actual invasion of her mouth....impossible! Still, it was there! And nothing she could do would dislodge it! Oddly enough, her vulnerability, that very inability to stop it, to force it out, made it easier to submit. As it had been with Marian, it was beyond her control and she was acting under duress – so she was innocent and her internal censor could be turned off. Suddenly, she surrendered completely. She quit trying to pull away and accepted the assault on her mouth. She ovaled her lips and began sucking. The change, the acceptance, made it easier for Rob, and soon his cock began the inevitable process of ejaculation. The first spurts startled her and her first reaction was to pull away. His hands on her head prevented that and, after that initial reaction, she stayed quiet, lightly sucking and swallowing until he finished.

Finally, his now limp cock fell from her mouth and she slumped onto the floor. All at once, the enormity of what had just happened hit her. She had sucked a penis (her term)! He had come in her mouth and she had swallowed it! Good god, he had taken her in her mouth! She could still taste it, making the entire episode all too real. She had, of course, cried during the spanking, and now a flood of tears began to fall. Rob sat there, not knowing what to say or do. He tried to console her, but simply didn't know the words to use or what, if anything, he should say. Fortunately, at the point Marian came in.

She had heard the spanking and the silence afterwards and had arrived just as Jean dropped to the floor. Reaching down, she helped her up and, smiling to Rob, took her to the bedroom where they had a long female-to-female talk. It took awhile, but Marian was able, with sympathy and reasoning, to get Jean over the trauma, and, finally, it was accomplished, at least on the surface. Actually, Jean had two things to overcome – she had sucked a cock and Marian knew about it. Somehow, she expected jealousy and blame, but, happily, and surprisingly, there was none. Thus, Jean was able to get through the rest of the day, studiously avoiding any possible contact with Rob.

That night, lying awake in bed beside her husband, Jean ran the events over and over in her mind. Her expected reaction to such an event should have been complete revulsion. The idea that she should look up and see an erect cock right before her eyes, have it put in her mouth and be forced to swallow the ejaculation from that cock – sickening! It wasn't as if it was her worst dream had come true, only because she had never even dreamed of such an unspeakable event. Even when, to her dismay, she realized that Jim was hinting at such a perverted act, she had been almost nauseated. Yet, when she thought of the afternoon's events, she realized that she had felt nothing like that.

She had, of course, been startled when she saw Rob's cock before her, the first time she had ever seen one so close (and only Jim's at all, previously), but she was still in such a state of shock from the spanking that it was not as horrendous as it would have been in any other circumstances. Amazingly, however, despite her almost comatose state, the entire episode was clear in her mind, almost like a recording that she could rerun and view. She remembered kissing the tip, once when ordered to and twice more without prompting. She remembered the feeling of the cock in her mouth, a feeling that should have been revolting, but somehow was not. And, finally, she remembered the explosion of liquid in her mouth, and, without thinking, her swallowing it without protest.

The whole thing was beyond belief. Partly her reaction was the result of still being in a state of stupor and just reacting. But, she should have reacted differently! She had not really struggled to get away. She could have let her mouth hang slack, but she knew that, instead, she had closed her lips on it and sucked. She could have spit out the cum, but she never considered it. In other words, while the cock sucking certainly was not voluntary, she also had to admit that she really had not been forced.

The whole thing, including her reactions, was unbelievable. Here she was, lying beside her husband and she should have been wracked with guilt – but, somehow, she was not! Partly, of course, this was due to the fact that she had, once again, been spanked into submission and, literally, would have done anything she was ordered to do. She had discovered that about herself from Marian's domination and control. However, she should have been totally passive, and she knew that she had not. She was forced to recognize that she had changed, of had been changed, in the months she had lived here. Things that would have overwhelmed her, absolutely devastated her, not long ago, now only disturbed her – if that – and she felt guilty about this loss of her moral certainty. This, of course, she could not discuss with Jim. Picture her opening the conversation with, "Honey, I sucked Rob's cock today!" This she had to work out alone, as well as another one which hovered in the back of her mind – would Rob make her do it again?

It didn't take too long to find the answer to that last question. For the next few days she had avoided Rob as much as possible, merely mumbling a shy, embarrassed "hello" if they passed. The following week, as Jean prepared to quit for the evening, Marian called her over and said, calmly, "Jean, honey, Rob would like to see you in his office for a few minutes before you leave.

With heavy feet, Jean trudged down the stairs and entered the office, finding Rob seated in his chair, wearing a robe. She just stood there, not knowing what to do or say, apprehension clear on her face.. After a moment, Rob asked, "Are you all right?" Receiving a barely perceptible "Yes," he opened his robe, revealing that he was nude beneath it. His cock, rigidly erect pointed toward her like a torpedo, indicating that he did not need Viagra. It was the "moment of truth" for Jean. She could have turned away and left or simply have said "no," but, instead she slowly walked forward and dropped down on her knees between his legs.

She looked at the cock, the first that she had ever seen close up when her mind was clear. It was of normal size, but to her it seemed huge. Leaning forward, she looked closely at the pinkish-red, plum-like head and, as she had done the first time, lightly kissed the tip. She did that several more times to Rob's obvious delight and then, hesitantly, opened her mouth and engulfed it. This time, Rob did not screw her mouth as he had before. Instead, he just reclined back and let her do the work. She wasn't sure of the proper method of sucking a cock, but she did what seemed natural, letting her mouth slide down the shaft and gently sucking as she withdrew. Rob's reaction proved that her instincts were right as he made moaning and sighing noises, gradually flexing his hips to get more contact on occasion. His only comment was, after a time, "Play with my balls."

Following his order, she put her hand down and cupped his testicles, lightly squeezing and fondling them. This additional stimulation was enough to send Rob to the edge or orgasm. Reaching down, he lightly held her head, directing the speed of her sucking, moving it up and down more and more rapidly. Suddenly, almost without warning, the cock exploded, filling her mouth with cum. She was startled by the ejaculation and its amount, but she managed to swallow just before another jet came in. The jerky in-and-out cycle was repeated five or six times before Rob dropped back and his limp, depleted cock withdrew from her mouth.

Jean stayed there on her knees for another minute or so, his hand lightly ruffling her hair. Finally, he said, "That was wonderful! Thank you, Jean," as she got to her feet.

As a reflex, she simply said, "Your welcome," a statement that seemed inane as she said it, but what does a woman say under those circumstances? She left the room quietly, not really thinking, certainly not immune to guilt feelings, but surprisingly composed, almost as if she had simply provided a service without moral concerns. She admitted to herself that it had not been as traumatic as she had feared and, in fact, once she was into it, it hadn't bothered her at all. Even having it come in her mouth was not repulsive at all with the taste not strong and really quite neutral. Amazing! It was fortunate that she had reached this level of acceptance, because the experience was repeated several more times before Rob left on his next trip. She didn't know it, of course, but the final stage of her seduction was at hand.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Seduction of Jean Johnson Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 204 milliseconds