• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Guest

The Guest

She was a cyber slut junkie and she knew it. She just couldn't help talking nasty in chat rooms, teasing and taunting as many men as possible, even sending naked pictures of herself with fingers and toys hungrily shoved into her cunt. She loved having them cum on her nude and naughty photos, and then getting the pictures back with their cocks and cum next to her naked body. She often fantasized about really having sex with someone (just to see if she could handle it).

Her husband couldn't possibly satisfy her need for attention and extramarital sex. In fact she loved showing off her tiny little engagement ring and wedding band as she fingered her cunt for strange men to watch. The fact was her husband encouraged her to be extra friendly with other men and even wanted her to wear slutty clothesin public and maybe even get a little on the side!

Then one day her husband brought home one of his friends who had just separated from his wife. She was immediately attracted to him and wanted to soothe him and make him feel better after being left alone like that, but she didn't know exactly what to do and decided to let him make the first move. Well after a week things had become pretty routine and the guest had managed to do a lot of things to help around the house when she noticed something odd; Someone had been going through her panties and bras. Naturally she suspected their guest, but stranger still was that it didn't seem to bother her, in fact she thought it quite delightful that someone would appreciate her panties that much.

And this is where the fun began; she decided to leave a note for her new found panty admirer, she wrote " Dear sir I thank you for taking the time to admire my panties and if you want to borrow them you may, I only ask that you would take only one pair and not keep them indefinitely, but leave them on the washing machine, do to the fact that they are not cheap and can be washed and re-used by myself after you are through with them." Her thoughts of their gentleman friend/guest using her panties to touch his cock and maybe even cum on, drove her crazy with desire.

She allowed this sharing to go on for some time, finding a different pair of "soiled" panties on her washing machine about every other day, she loved it! She imagined him wrapping the panties around his cock and forcing his cum through he material right where her pussy normally be pressed. What she decided she really wanted was to watch him do it, to see his rock hard cock pulse behind the fabric and soak through, first with pre cum and then with a full load. But she needed a plan.

And

Her plan was this; let her supply of fresh panties run out, so that he would become desperate and have to ask for a pair. Then make out like she was in a big hurry and let him use the ones she was wearing, on one condition, only if he would take care of it right then and there, in front of her.

She stood behind her bathroom door putting on makeup and getting ready to impress her new friend, her husband had left for work and it had been three days since any fresh panties had been available to their guest. She had made it a point to tell their guest (during dinner one night) to let her know if there was anything he needed, not specifically mentioning the panties of course but letting him figure out that one.

Then she heard the rustling in the bedroom and she knew he was looking in her drawers and finding nothing.

She spoke out loud saying again "let me know if you need anything."

He responded "there is one thing I could use if you wouldn't mind."

"What's that hun" she replied from behind the door."

"Um uh you wouldn't have some underwear I could borrow would you."

"Well" she said "that depends, are you going to wear them or just use them for a moment."

"Uh" he stuttered "I probably just need them for a minute."

"OK" she said as she opened the door (dressed only in her black lacy bra, garter belt panties and heels.She quickly removed her panties, handing them to him but not letting go for a moment as he attempted to snatch them and walk away;

" No!" she said "come in here and do whatever you are going to do right here, and give them back to me so I can finish getting ready."

Now she was getting excited, by taking control and ordering him to play with her panties right in front of her she felt powerfull and wonderful and turned back to the mirror where she could continue with her makeup and still keep an eye on her guest as he fumbled with his pants while trying to turn away and watch her at the same time. As he attempted to jack off on her panties it was obvious that he was uncomfortable and having a little trouble, (as she had expected he would,)

but what she really wanted was to see his cock wrapped up in her panties and watch him jack off in themwatch him do it so she said in a stiff voice, "look hun if you need a little help come over here and let me help you get this done so I can have my panties back."

He turned around slowly and revealed to her is panty wrapped cock as she had requested. She was very impressed with his size and how his cock did a nice job of filling her panties.

"Look" she said "I have an idea leave your cock in my panties and stick the whole package in my mouth and maybe you can hurry a little, OK?"

With this she let him shove his panty wrapped cock into her mouth and did her best to soak the panties with her saliva and suck on the underlying member. She could feel his erection pulsing inside the lacy wad and taste the pre cum as it seeped through the thin venire. She gurgled guttural sounds as if to urge him to hurry while he continued to swell and pulse to a grand crescendo. Finally he exploded with cum and pumped juicy sperm right through the panties onto her tongue and throat. She could taste his salty cum mixed with her own cunt juices while she sucked hungrily on the panty wrapped cock.

"Thank you" she said politely as she unwrapped the still swollen cock to retrieve her panties and proceed to put them on (still wet) and finish her makeup. "Just let me know if you need any more help from now on" she told her guest as she ushered him out the bathroom door.

"see you later and have a nice day" she said as he thanked her and gathered up his trousers and headed for the door. She was still trembling with desire as she made plans for how she would set up the next scenario for her and her new guest friend! Maybe she would even let him fuck her. But for now she would let him return to playing with her panties on the sly.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Guest

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 469 milliseconds