• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Perfect Wife

Perfect Wife

12

The door bell jarred me from my chair even though it wasn't unexpected. I made my way down the hall and greeted my old friend, Max. Before I could close the door another old friend, David, turned into the driveway and parked. It was unusual for them to be on time let alone fifteen minutes early but it was for a very different reason that they were here today. Our friendship went back almost thirty years and it was a shock when Max's wife, Susan, died suddenly and David and Roni divorced, all within four months of one another. The six of us had enjoyed many good times together; dinner, the theatre, a couple of cruises etc. but that was a thing of the past now and after almost two years my friends had settled into something resembling a bachelor lifestyle.

It had all started a few weeks before. My wife, Helen, was giving me a particularly enjoyable hand job when I blurted that I would like to watch her jerking another cock at the same time as mine. I asked her what she thought about that and she replied that she'd never really given it much thought then gave me a sly smile. "You mean like this," she said and pretended to jerk off a cock with her other hand. "Oh, It's so big, thick and hard," she cooed as her hand made movements up and down the huge, imaginary cock. "You'd like to see me suck this big cock wouldn't you? I could only nod as she pretended to suck on a huge dick. "Perhaps you would like to watch this big, fat cock force its way into my little pussy and screw me hard and deep and fill me with cum," she breathed with obvious excitement in her voice.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes," I cried and sprayed cum all over place.

Thoughts of that episode were my constant companion over the next several days and they took various directions. At first Helen was jerking, sucking and being fucked by anonymous cocks but gradually they coalesced into Max and David. I found it much more erotic to think of her with them than with strangers. Different scenarios formed in my mind: she was submissive and they used her mercilessly until their ejaculations splashed in and over her; she was in control, teasing and arousing them until they gave her their hot semen; I was tied to a chair and made to watch as Max and David used my wife to her obvious enjoyment. The variations were endless and they left me with a perpetual hard-on and the more I thought about it, the more I wanted it to happen.

Helen had just turned 50 and was a very desirable, mature woman. She was neither slim nor overweight and had curves in all the right places. Her breasts were more than ample with large aureoles and nipples, her waist gave way to gently curving hips, a beautiful ass and long, shapely legs. On many occasions I had seen Max and David ogle her as she walked back and forth from the dining room when we had invited them for dinner and I knew what they were thinking. She liked older men, I was 55, Max was 57 and David 61 so I knew age would not be a problem for her. The problem was how to approach her on the subject but in the event it was she who brought it up. We had just finished a lengthy bout of lovemaking and were cuddling in each other's arms.

"Remember when I talked about that pretend cock and asked if you would like to see it in my pussy?" she said and I nodded. "Was it just because you were so aroused that you said yes or would you really like to see it?"

"Why would you ask that," I queried.

"Well, I wasn't exactly truthful when I said I had never thought about being with another man. In fact I have thought about it and it excites me, do you still want me to do it?"

I took a few moments to digest what she had said then answered, "I would very much like to watch you with another man but only if you truly want to. To tell you the truth I have fantasized about you with two men ever since that night in all sorts of scenarios, they even have names."

"Men! What do you call them?" she asked rising up on one elbow.

"Max and David."

"Max and David!" she cried sounding surprised then she went quiet for several moments. "Umm, I have felt their eyes on me and have a good idea of what they are thinking. I bet since Roni and Susan have gone they're pretty horny. Roni told me one time that David was very long lasting and she would climax over and over as he screwed her for hours."

"Did she tell you anything else about David?"

"No, just that; we never really talked about our sex lives, why what is there to tell?"

"Oh, nothing, and Susan, did she ever discuss her sex life with Max?" I asked.

"No, she never mentioned anything."

"Tell me about these scenarios you have me in."

I began to tell her and my cock stiffened.

She noticed and her hand wrapped around it, "Umm, this is making you horny isn't it?" she said.

"The thought of you with Max and David is very exciting; I want you to do it!" My cock was super hard now and Helen was jerking it rapidly, I knew she was also very aroused. My hands roamed over her body then she leaned over and tongued the head of my cock. The change in her position allowed me to reach her pussy and three fingers slipped easily into her very wet vagina.

She looked up and said, "I want you to watch them fuck me. I was afraid to suggest it but I want it as much as you but do you think they will want me?"

"I'm quite sure they will. I've seen them look at your ass and tits and know exactly what they are thinking."

Needless to say the sex that followed was hot and wild. Something Helen didn't know was that Both Max and David were more generously endowed than me. Unlike me they were not circumcised, Max must have at least eight inches of thick dick while David is hung like a horse and was the talk of the locker room at the squash club. He had at least nine, thick inches soft and I could only guess at how big it was hard. I was glad Helen knew nothing of this; I wanted to see her face when she saw the two big dicks and I certainly wanted to watch them fuck her.

Over the next several days Helen and I discussed at length how to go about approaching Max and David and what we wanted to do if they agreed to join us. I would speak with them in the bar after our regular squash games on Wednesday. I wouldn't tell them it was Helen, that would a surprise and an important part of what we had planned.

I lost both squash games due to my preoccupation with what was to happen later. Once in the bar I waited until we had downed a couple of beers before I broached the subject. "How would you two guys like to get laid on Friday night?"

After they got over the shock of what I had said David spoke up. "I'm sure we would but what are you saying, what do you have in mind?"

"I'm saying I can provide a beautiful mature woman who loves to fuck and she can be ours on Friday night."

"I don't know," Max said, "there's the disease problem, have you considered that. How do you know her?"

"Let's just say I have known her for a while and I can guarantee there's no problem with disease, you can trust me a hundred percent on that. No need to wear a condom you can go without in her mouth, ass and pussy."

"Where did you find this woman? Have you been seeing her for a while? Surely Helen doesn't know. Why you old dog!" David fired questions at me in rapid succession.

"Never mind where I found her, I have been seeing her for quite some time and don't worry about Helen," I answered.

Max and David looked at each other then at me. "Gee, I thought you and Helen were fine, I guess you never really know do you," Max surmised.

"Yeah, well I thought you guys and Roni and Susan were good also," I replied, smiling to myself.

"Well, I'm in," he said emphatically.

"Me too, sounds too good to miss, beside, my cock hasn't been in a mouth, ass or pussy since Roni left," David said thoughtfully.

"Well it will be on Friday. By the way David, just how big is your dick when it's hard?" I inquired.

"Oh, it's almost thirteen inches, I guess and you know, Roni could take almost all of it, she was quite a woman," he said with a tinge of regret.

"Christ!" I muttered then there was silence. I imagined Helen playing with thirteen inches of cock and my dick stiffened to an incredible hardness. "Right," I said, breaking the silence, "I'll call you both tomorrow with the details, now, one for the road?"

As soon as I was seated in the car I called to tell Helen. She was so excited when I arrived home, as was I, that we were soon writhing in passion on the living room floor. I ejaculated quickly, thinking of David's cock pounding into her pussy and she held me tight and cried through a shuddering orgasm.

The following day I called Max and David and told them to be at my house at 8:00PM on Friday. They reiterated their concerns about Helen and I assured them that I had taken care of that and everything would be alright.

"Come on through," I said and led my two friends into the living room.

They looked around and David asked, "Where is she?"

"Upstairs," I replied. "Now, she has made a request that you do not speak to her at all until afterwards, she just wants you to use her and fuck her as you please."

"Fine by me," David said and Max nodded.

"I'll see if she's ready," I said and took off down the hall to the bottom of the stairs, "They're here," I shouted and my wife appeared on the landing and stood with her legs apart. I looked up at her dressed all in black; stilettos, stockings, garter belt and half-cup bra. She had a collar around her neck and was holding the leather and chain leash. Her pussy and tits were fully exposed and she turned around and bent over, giving me a lovely view of her ass. I was as hard as a rock and could only think of David fucking her with his huge cock. She came down the stairs slowly and handed me the leash.

"You look so sexy, are you ready? I asked as I felt between her legs then squeezed her rigid nipples. "You're very wet!"

"Oh, I'm so ready; I want to be used like a whore and fucked over and over."

"You will be, now get down," and Helen got onto her hands and knees.

I held the leash and led her down the hall and into the living room. Max and David were stunned to see Helen but I put my forefinger over my lips to remind them not to say anything. They were sitting on the couch and I paraded Helen around and back and forth in front of them making sure they had good views of her luscious body. I motioned her onto the coffee table facing them and still on her hands and knees.

"Gentlemen, this slut wants to be fucked, let me show you the pleasures that await you. Open you mouth," I commanded and Helen obeyed. "Your cocks will feel good in here and look at that tongue, eager to lick your knobs before she takes you down her throat. Now turn around, my lovely." Helen turned and lowered her head and shoulders onto the table giving Max and David a perfect view of her ass and pussy. "Isn't that a beautiful site," I said as my friends stared, still in disbelief but I couldn't help but notice the bulges between their legs. I fondled my wife's ass then spread the cheeks apart, "Look at this hot, tight little hole just waiting for your big cocks to force their way in." I moved to her pussy and parted her labia, "See how wet she is for you, she wants your cocks to ram her hard and deep, make her scream, make her beg for more cock. She's never had a cock in her pussy and ass at the same time but she wants you do it to her tonight. Gentlemen, fuck her anyway you want, use her like the slut she wants to be." I handed Max the leash and saying, "She's yours, do with her as you will," and I sat in a chair and released the raging hard-on from my pants, ready to watch my friends with my very aroused and horny wife.

Max stood, quickly followed by David. They were very hard; David's bulge in particular was immense. They fondled Helen's ass and pussy, David spit on her asshole and probed it with a finger while Max rammed fingers rapidly into her cunt. Max moved around the table and mauled my wife's tits then pulled on the leash causing her to raise her head. He motioned to the bulge and Helen unzipped him and exposed his very erect cock. He pushed it into her mouth and she took it eagerly, licking and sucking it furiously. David stopped fingering my wife's ass and pussy and took off his shirt, shoes and socks. He unbuckled his pants and pushed them down along with his underwear. His cock sprang into view and it was indeed long and very thick, his foreskin was back about halfway over the meaty, bulbous head. He looked down at Helen's ass and I thought, "Good god, he's going to nail her," but he just fingered her pussy with one hand and stroked his giant dick with the other.

"Come and get some of this delicious mouth," Max said, "I'm ready to fuck this slut."

Max came behind Helen as David went to her front. "Oh, my god," she moaned as David stood before her and she saw him stroking his cock.

Max's cock twitched convulsively as he stood behind Helen. I watched his hands rove over her lovely ass cheeks then down the cleft between them where he lingered to tease her anus before moving down to finger her pussy. He gazed across at me and said in a hushed tone, "Ah, I've imagined this a thousand times, I've wanted to fuck Helen for years but never thought for a second that it would happen," then he knelt down and buried his face in her ass. He made lots of noises as he feasted on her two holes. He stood and stared down at my wife and slid his very stiff erection into her with a deep sigh and moved back and forth in long, slow strokes.

Meanwhile David was holding his cock near Helen's mouth but it was still just out of her reach. I moved to where I could see her face, she was giving out all sorts little noises as Max's tongue hit all the right spots and her eyes were glazed as she stared with lust at David's huge erection. She strained her neck forward and her tongue circled her lips as she tried to get to her first thirteen inch cock into her mouth. David pulled back the foreskin to fully expose the huge, meaty head and moved it about to make sure Helen saw just how big and thick it was. He lifted his erection and Helen moaned. "Ohhh," as she saw his big, loose ball sack that seemed only appropriate as a companion to his giant dick. He pulled on the leash and I watched as Helen eagerly licked his knob and flicked the piss hole. He held up his cock and my wife tongued his balls and tried, without success, to fit his entire bag in her mouth. The cock went back into her mouth and she sucked it like a popsicle. Slowly but surely David pushed more and more cock into her until she gagged and choked. This seemed to excite him and he looked down at her and through his teeth said, "Yeah, that's it, take it, take more, get used to it, it's going to be in your ass and pussy soon you fucking whore."

"Oh, yes," Helen spluttered, "fuck me with your big dick; treat me like a slut."

Max was fucking Helen at a brisk pace and David had is cock halfway down her throat, she had never been taken like this before and from the noise emanating from her mouth and the squelching sounds of Max's cock in her pussy, she enjoying it immensely. She screamed a guttural gurgle and Max cried, "That's it baby, cum all over my cock. She pushed hard onto Max's cock and as David withdrew from her mouth and rubbed his dick over her face she moaned, "Fuck me, fuck me harder, I want it so bad, ohhhh, aahhh!"

"Fuck her, David, I want to see you big cock in her pussy," I said.

My friends changed places and David helped Helen onto her back on the coffee table. Her head hung back over the edge and Max quickly had his cock in her mouth. I knelt beside my wife and fondled her tits and clit as David spread her legs wide and hooked them over his arms. His cock was massive as he manoeuvred into position. "Here, let me help," I offered and moved closer to my wife's pussy and spread her pussy lips apart with both hands. She was very wet and her pussy gaped open as I watched the head of David's massive cock slide passed Helen's labia. She was stretched open and he pushed about six inches of dick inside her.

She whimpered, "Oh, yes, yes, more, more, more, please, oh, oh yes, yes," whenever Max's cock allowed her to.

David was only too happy to oblige and gave her more and more, soon most of his cock was driving into her and I watched in amazement at the lewd scene in front of me. My lovely, feminine wife being fucked hard by a huge horse cock while another ravaged her throat and I mauled her tits and clit. It was a scene only imagined but it was real and my lovely wife wanted more and I wanted her to have more.

"I want all three of us to fuck her," I said and Helen whimpered in agreement. David lay on the floor and my wife straddled him. She held his giant cock and impaled herself onto it. Max got behind her and I handed him a tube of KY and he applied a liberal amount to his cock and Helen's asshole. I watched as he eased in and both men began moving in and out. This was also a first for Helen and, judging by her cries of pleasure, it wouldn't be the last. I settled near David's head, within easy reach of Helen's mouth. I'm not sure how long we lasted but all four of us came within several seconds of one another. It didn't end there however, David wanted to eat her cum-filled pussy and while he did that Max and I had our cocks cleaned by Helen's delicious tongue.

After we had showered I supplied drinks and we sat in the living room and talked. We talked about our fantasies, about tonight and how we all wanted it to continue. Max and David admitted to lusting after Helen and David said he wished he had taken the opportunity on our second cruise together when the rest of us went on an island excursion. He and Helen were feeling hung over from the previous night's festivities and decided to stay onboard. They met for lunch and David had almost invited Helen back to his cabin with the intention of seducing her. Helen replied that if she had known he had such a big cock she would have let him. I also admitted to having erotic thoughts about Roni and Susan and we agreed that we had missed a great opportunity for six-way sex but tonight's foursome was something really great.

In the weeks that followed we've enjoyed many foursomes and fucked Helen silly. David, Max and I still play squash on Wednesday evenings but instead of going for a beer afterwards we go to my house and screw Helen. She looks forward to it as much as we do and always wears erotic clothing and/or lingerie. It's something of a game; we never know where in the house Helen will be in or in what position. One time she was laying at the end of the hall with her legs wide and her pussy eager for cock, we all took her right there, one after the other. Another time she was on the stairs, legs spread and pumping a big black dildo deep in her pussy, David replaced it with his even bigger cock while Max and I shared her mouth. Most of all she likes all three cocks inside her at once. We've had two dicks in her pussy and the other in either her mouth or ass but, as yet, we have been unable to get all three cocks in her pussy at one time. There was one evening when we couldn't find her until hearing a couple of horn blasts from the garage. She was in the back seat of her car and we fucked her there, then on the front seats, the hood and the trunk lid. She has also learned to take David's cock in the ass and loves it. I like that the most; David's cock in her ass and mine in her pussy just a thin membrane of tissue apart. I can feel in cock pumping back and forth and it is the most delicious sensation. I can also look up and see my wife sucking Max's more than adequate, stiff dick.

Helen mentioned that she'd like to spend all night with the guys and they have stayed over together and separately many times. I left her with Max and David one night and drifted off to sleep to the sounds of her moaning and the bed squeaking. I awoke four hours later and the bed was still squeaking and Helen was still moaning. I went into the bedroom two hours later to see David still drilling my wife hard and deep. She told me later that he was remarkable for his age, able to stay hard for hours and in one twelve hour period he came three times. Max and I can't match that but we can still give her plenty of cock. There's no doubt Helen can't get enough of David's big cock and he stays over frequently. I usually leave them about midnight and they carry on all night.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Perfect Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds